Just wanted to make this thread to say

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Excellion

Re: Just wanted to make this thread to say

Post #61 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:00 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You claim you won't engage with me, yet you still engage with me.

You must have a really smooth brain to think that statement would even work in your favor.

nope, im engaging the topic, you are continuing to rant.

No, you're replying to me, which is engagement.

So yes, you are engaging with me.

Nope im not engaging your ranting, im staying on topic and reporting your harrassment, meanwhile you continue to harrass and continue trying to drag other threads into this one, the only one bring gender politics to this discussion is you.

Renji Asuka

Post #62 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:03 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:nope, im engaging the topic, you are continuing to rant.

No, you're replying to me, which is engagement.

Nope im not engaging your ranting, im staying on topic and reporting your harrassment, meanwhile you continue to harrass and continue trying to drag other threads into this one, the only one bring gender politics to this discussion is you.

You are though, just by replying to me.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #63 by greg503 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:05 pm

Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:
i was refering to any judge who may identify with the statement, i wanted them in particular to know that my appreciate isnt shared with them, if you say "we love cops" i imagine you arent including the dirty cops who abuse their authority, right? and to prevent confusion i stated such, my comment was in line with the topic, i appreciate all the judges, except the homophobic ones and again, this is not a post to discuss gender politics, its a post for appreciation, if you cant stay on topic, make a new thread.

So you don't consider any particular judge homophobic? I'm asking because saying "except the homophobic ones" implies you do consider 1 or more of the judges homophobic, no?

No, it implys that i dont appreciate judge or judges, If any, that are homophobic. it does not imply a judge or judges are.

Yes it does, YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE HOW SOMEONE WILL INTERPRET WHAT YOU SAY
Buy Floowandereeze

Excellion

Post #64 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:07 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:No, you're replying to me, which is engagement.

Ok then, heres something to consider: for someone so desperate to "not bring gender politics into this" you hypocritcally were the one who kept trying to have that conversation brough it up a dozen times, antagonized to try and get a responce, shouted names, lied, and even after all of that you still think the issue is that i "dont appreciate homophobic judges" and not the way you are acting? If you can honestly say you are blameless then we have nothing to discuss.

Renji Asuka

Post #65 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:10 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:Nope im not engaging your ranting, im staying on topic and reporting your harrassment, meanwhile you continue to harrass and continue trying to drag other threads into this one, the only one bring gender politics to this discussion is you.

Ok then, heres something to consider: for someone so desperate to "not bring gender politics into this" you hypocritcally were the one who kept trying to have that conversation brough it up a dozen times, antagonized to try and get a responce, shouted names, lied, and even after all of that you still think the issue is that i "dont appreciate homophobic judges" and not the way you are acting? If you can honestly say you are blameless then we have nothing to discuss.

You were the one who brought it up though, you then try to play it off as you didn't, then proceeded to troll, then started to argue with what engagement means.

C'mon we're not stupid.

Renji Asuka

Post #66 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:11 pm

greg503 wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
So you don't consider any particular judge homophobic? I'm asking because saying "except the homophobic ones" implies you do consider 1 or more of the judges homophobic, no?

No, it implys that i dont appreciate judge or judges, If any, that are homophobic. it does not imply a judge or judges are.

And this is why we must speak with clear intent. So misunderstandings cannot happen. And when they do happen, to clarify them. Unfortunately Excellion failed in this and try to act like another user interpreted what was said incorrectly instead of owning up to their mistake.

Excellion

Post #67 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:12 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You are though, just by replying to me.

You were the one who brought it up though, you then try to play it off as you didn't, then proceeded to troll, then started to argue with what engagement means.

C'mon we're not stupid.

When did i mention anything on the subject unprovoked. Never, when did you? Several times. Show me where in this thread i have brought up gender politics.

Renji Asuka

Post #68 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:14 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:Ok then, heres something to consider: for someone so desperate to "not bring gender politics into this" you hypocritcally were the one who kept trying to have that conversation brough it up a dozen times, antagonized to try and get a responce, shouted names, lied, and even after all of that you still think the issue is that i "dont appreciate homophobic judges" and not the way you are acting? If you can honestly say you are blameless then we have nothing to discuss.

C'mon we're not stupid.

When did i mention anything on the subject unprovoked. Never, when did you? Several times. Show me where in this thread i have brought up gender politics.

Literally first post. As been told to you multiple times.

Excellion

Post #69 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:14 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Excellion wrote:No, it implys that i dont appreciate judge or judges, If any, that are homophobic. it does not imply a judge or judges are.

And this is why we must speak with clear intent. So misunderstandings cannot happen. And when they do happen, to clarify them. Unfortunately Excellion failed in this and try to act like another user interpreted what was said incorrectly instead of owning up to their mistake.

Nope my statement is clear, if a judge is hompohobic, i dont appreciate them, you two are extrapulated gender politics out of me not appreciating homophobes.

Renji Asuka

Post #70 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:15 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
greg503 wrote:Yes it does, YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE HOW SOMEONE WILL INTERPRET WHAT YOU SAY

Nope my statement is clear, if a judge is hompohobic, i dont appreciate them, you two are extrapulated gender politics out of me not appreciating homophobes.

If it was, it wouldn't be interpreted as it was.

That makes it not clear.

Excellion

Post #71 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:16 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You were the one who brought it up though, you then try to play it off as you didn't, then proceeded to troll, then started to argue with what engagement means.

C'mon we're not stupid.

My first post was:
"Except the homophobic ones..."

No mention of gender, gender politics, nothing, try again.

Renji Asuka

Post #72 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:18 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:When did i mention anything on the subject unprovoked. Never, when did you? Several times. Show me where in this thread i have brought up gender politics.

My first post was:

You do realize that the term homophobic is very much intertwined with gender and gender politics right?

Excellion

Post #73 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:22 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Literally first post. As been told to you multiple times.

My first post was:

You do realize that the term homophobic is very much intertwined with gender and gender politics right?

"Homophobia: dislike of or prejudice against gay people"
Your ignorance is showing.

Excellion

Post #74 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:24 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Excellion wrote:No, it implys that i dont appreciate judge or judges, If any, that are homophobic. it does not imply a judge or judges are.

No, as weve now seen, and as ive told you several times, youve clearly failed basic reading comprehension. Proved by the fact you though "homophobe" was a statement in gender politics.
Last edited by Excellion on Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Renji Asuka

Post #75 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:24 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:My first post was:

Which involves what? Gay people, which are also what? A topic of gender politics.

Also fun fact, homo = same and phobia = fear.

Specifically an extreme fear or aversion.

So to throw down the word as lightly as you did only does a disservice to those who actually have that phobia.

Renji Asuka

Post #76 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:24 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
greg503 wrote:Yes it does, YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE HOW SOMEONE WILL INTERPRET WHAT YOU SAY

No, aw weve now seen, and as ive told you several times, youve clearly failed basic reading comprehension.

Try again in English.

Excellion

Post #77 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:30 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You do realize that the term homophobic is very much intertwined with gender and gender politics right?

Which involves what? Gay people, which are also what? A topic of gender politics.

So to throw down the word as lightly as you did only does a disservice to those who actually have that phobia.

Wow... you must be sore with the amount of mental gymnastics you had to pull to get that one out of your ass... do you actually know what gender politics discuss? Its not just blanket "gay people" its gender roles and their evolution and you actually busted out the greek prefix/suffix carss to try and argue that homophobia... the word i gave you the definition for actually means "same fear" you are not qualified to have this conversation.

Renji Asuka

Post #78 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:34 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:"Homophobia: dislike of or prejudice against gay people"

Wow... you must be sore with the amount of mental gymnastics you had to pull to get that one out of your ass... do you actually know what gender politics discuss? Its not just blanket "gay people" its gender roles and their evolution and you actually busted out the greek prefix/suffix carss to try and argue that homophobia... the word i gave you the definition for actually means "same fear" you are not qualified to have this conversation.

Where did I state that gender politics only encompasses gays?

Excellion

Post #79 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:40 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Which involves what? Gay people, which are also what? A topic of gender politics.

"Which invole what? Gay people? Which are also what? A topic of gender politics?"
Nice try burying the lead and straw manning, come back when you deal with youre clearly intetnalized homophobia and become self aware eniugh to see your own hypocracy then, maybe pick up a book on gender politics andlearm a little bit about the subject then maybe, just maybe if you can manage to actually have a conversation without having a tantrum, we can talk.

I appreciate all the people who arent homophobic.

Renji Asuka

Post #80 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:43 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:Wow... you must be sore with the amount of mental gymnastics you had to pull to get that one out of your ass... do you actually know what gender politics discuss? Its not just blanket "gay people" its gender roles and their evolution and you actually busted out the greek prefix/suffix carss to try and argue that homophobia... the word i gave you the definition for actually means "same fear" you are not qualified to have this conversation.

"Which invole what? Gay people? Which are also what? A topic of gender politics?"
Nice try burying the lead and straw manning, come back when you deal with youre clearly intetnalized homophobia and become self aware eniugh to see your own hypocracy then, maybe pick up a book on gender politics andlearm a little bit about the subject then maybe, just maybe if you can manage to actually have a conversation without having a tantrum, we can talk.

I appreciate all the people who arent homophobic.

Which involves what? Gay people, which are also what? A topic of gender politics. =/= Only gay people are a topic of gender politics.

Want to try again?

Return to “Spam Paradise”