Just wanted to make this thread to say

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Excellion

Re: Just wanted to make this thread to say

Post #41 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:10 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You know damn well how you're proving me right. You tried to say that you weren't the cause of the other threads to be locked out, yet I showed you where it started. But please, keep going. You're doing my job for me.

"showed where it started" except you skipped the half page prior to me joining the conversation where the three of you were already having very similar discussion, long before i added anything and if your job is to make yourself look foolish, and give me more things to report you for, youve done an excellent job.

You mean the first 3 posts that were 2 years old and was revived by another individual then Ominous asking a question and providing a solution, then you had. Then GenexWrecker and Ominous having a tiny conversation.

Then you had Christen asking another question and GenexWrecker answers? Then Lil Oldman making what is basically a shitpost (that is how I took it, they can correct me on that if they want as I believe they're not being disingenuous). More replies happen, where no one is flinging shit at each other until YOU came along and started throwing a temper tantrum after the conversation was seen as not appropriate by me and GenexWrecker so we left the topic alone.

I been on twitter so many times interacting with the LGBTQ+ Community and they pull the same shit you're doing right now which does a disservice to the LGBTQ+

You might have "left the topic" but geexwrecker did not, and in fact, continued, and again, you are having a tantrum about a locked topic in an appreciation thread for judges, all because i said i wanted to share my appreciation to all the judges who werent homophobic, i did not list anyone specific, i did not target anyone.

Renji Asuka

Post #42 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:11 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:"showed where it started" except you skipped the half page prior to me joining the conversation where the three of you were already having very similar discussion, long before i added anything and if your job is to make yourself look foolish, and give me more things to report you for, youve done an excellent job.

You mean the first 3 posts that were 2 years old and was revived by another individual then Ominous asking a question and providing a solution, then you had. Then GenexWrecker and Ominous having a tiny conversation.

Then you had Christen asking another question and GenexWrecker answers? Then Lil Oldman making what is basically a shitpost (that is how I took it, they can correct me on that if they want as I believe they're not being disingenuous). More replies happen, where no one is flinging shit at each other until YOU came along and started throwing a temper tantrum after the conversation was seen as not appropriate by me and GenexWrecker so we left the topic alone.

I been on twitter so many times interacting with the LGBTQ+ Community and they pull the same shit you're doing right now which does a disservice to the LGBTQ+

You might have "left the topic" but geexwrecker did not, and in fact, continued, and again, you are having a tantrum about a locked topic in an appreciation thread for judges, all because i said i wanted to share my appreciation to all the judges who werent homophobic, i did not list anyone specific, i did not target anyone.

Yes, they did leave the topic, until you popped in to fight with everyone and you're still wanting to fight with everyone.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Excellion

Post #43 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:14 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You mean the first 3 posts that were 2 years old and was revived by another individual then Ominous asking a question and providing a solution, then you had. Then GenexWrecker and Ominous having a tiny conversation.

Yes, they did leave the topic, until you popped in to fight with everyone and you're still wanting to fight with everyone.

Youve popped this "fight" with me on an appreciation thread, are you really that hypocritical?

Renji Asuka

Post #44 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:20 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:You might have "left the topic" but geexwrecker did not, and in fact, continued, and again, you are having a tantrum about a locked topic in an appreciation thread for judges, all because i said i wanted to share my appreciation to all the judges who werent homophobic, i did not list anyone specific, i did not target anyone.

Youve popped this "fight" with me on an appreciation thread, are you really that hypocritical?

You WANTED this argument. I gave you plenty of chances for you to shut your fucking mouth. Then when I shut down your arguments you resorted to being a shitty troll because you knew damn well you couldn't counter my arguments.

Excellion

Post #45 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:28 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Yes, they did leave the topic, until you popped in to fight with everyone and you're still wanting to fight with everyone.

You WANTED this argument. I gave you plenty of chances for you to shut your fucking mouth. Then when I shut down your arguments you resorted to being a shitty troll because you knew damn well you couldn't counter my arguments.

1. you dont get to tell people to "shut their fucking mouth" and 2. youve made 0 arguments to counter and 3. I'm not engaging you because youre acting like a child and this is a thread for appreciation, NOT gender politics,

greg503

Post #46 by greg503 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:29 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:Youve popped this "fight" with me on an appreciation thread, are you really that hypocritical?

1. you dont get to tell people to "shut their fucking mouth" and 2. youve made 0 arguments to counter and 3. I'm not engaging you because youre acting like a child and this is a thread for appreciation, NOT gender politics,

Then why do you keep responding?
Buy Floowandereeze

Excellion

Post #47 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:31 pm

greg503 wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You WANTED this argument. I gave you plenty of chances for you to shut your fucking mouth. Then when I shut down your arguments you resorted to being a shitty troll because you knew damn well you couldn't counter my arguments.

Then why do you keep responding?

gives them a change to apologize and return to topic, and if not, gives more evidence to report to the staff for harrassment, though i think them now telling me to "shut the fuck up" in three seperate threads unprovoked should be enough to have them removed, ill let the judge decide whats best.

Renji Asuka

Post #48 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:32 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:Youve popped this "fight" with me on an appreciation thread, are you really that hypocritical?

Ah yes, dismissal because you don't want to acknowledge what was stated so therefore it must not have happened.

Christen57

Post #49 by Christen57 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:33 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

Your first comment in this thread was "except for the homophobic ones..."

Which homophobic ones were you referring to?

Speaking of "0 arguments to counter," you've yet to counter the points I made:
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=83074#p83074
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=83083#p83083

Excellion

Post #50 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:34 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You WANTED this argument. I gave you plenty of chances for you to shut your fucking mouth. Then when I shut down your arguments you resorted to being a shitty troll because you knew damn well you couldn't counter my arguments.

Ah yes, dismissal because you don't want to acknowledge what was stated so therefore it must not have happened.

what was started was a thread for appreciating the judges, what you started, was a tantrum, you really think someone who is willing to rationally discuss a topic would tell the other person to "shut the fuck up"? No. you can have your tantrum, and ill let the judges handle you for your actions.

Excellion

Post #51 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:37 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:

i was refering to any judge who may identify with the statement, i wanted them in particular to know that my appreciate isnt shared with them, if you say "we love cops" i imagine you arent including the dirty cops who abuse their authority, right? and to prevent confusion i stated such, my comment was in line with the topic, i appreciate all the judges, except the homophobic ones and again, this is not a post to discuss gender politics, its a post for appreciation, if you cant stay on topic, make a new thread.

Renji Asuka

Post #52 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:37 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:1. you dont get to tell people to "shut their fucking mouth" and 2. youve made 0 arguments to counter and 3. I'm not engaging you because youre acting like a child and this is a thread for appreciation, NOT gender politics,

what was started was a thread for appreciating the judges, what you started, was a tantrum, you really think someone who is willing to rationally discuss a topic would tell the other person to "shut the fuck up"? No. you can have your tantrum, and ill let the judges handle you for your actions.

You quite literally brought in gender politics. You knew damn well that wouldn't fly in this thread. I gave you multiple fucking chances for you to stop, you chose not to. Now address the actual points.

Christen57

Post #53 by Christen57 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:38 pm

Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:1. you dont get to tell people to "shut their fucking mouth" and 2. youve made 0 arguments to counter and 3. I'm not engaging you because youre acting like a child and this is a thread for appreciation, NOT gender politics,

i was refering to any judge who may identify with the statement, i wanted them in particular to know that my appreciate isnt shared with them, if you say "we love cops" i imagine you arent including the dirty cops who abuse their authority, right? and to prevent confusion i stated such, my comment was in line with the topic, i appreciate all the judges, except the homophobic ones and again, this is not a post to discuss gender politics, its a post for appreciation, if you cant stay on topic, make a new thread.

So you don't consider any particular judge homophobic? I'm asking because saying "except the homophobic ones" implies you do consider 1 or more of the judges homophobic, no?

Excellion

Post #54 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:40 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Ah yes, dismissal because you don't want to acknowledge what was stated so therefore it must not have happened.

You quite literally brought in gender politics. You knew damn well that wouldn't fly in this thread. I gave you multiple fucking chances for you to stop, you chose not to. Now address the actual points.

I have said nothing regarding gender politics, i suggest reading what my comments have been, the only person bringing up gender politics so far has been you. "Homophobic" has nothing to do with gender politics and has everything to do with prejudice.

Excellion

Post #55 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:42 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

So you don't consider any particular judge homophobic? I'm asking because saying "except the homophobic ones" implies you do consider 1 or more of the judges homophobic, no?

No, it implys that i dont appreciate judge or judges, If any, that are homophobic. it does not imply a judge or judges are.

Renji Asuka

Post #56 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:42 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:what was started was a thread for appreciating the judges, what you started, was a tantrum, you really think someone who is willing to rationally discuss a topic would tell the other person to "shut the fuck up"? No. you can have your tantrum, and ill let the judges handle you for your actions.

I have said nothing regarding gender politics, i suggest reading what my comments have been, the only person bringing up gender politics so far has been you. "Homophobic" has nothing to do with gender politics and has everything to do with prejudice.

You had something to say, otherwise you wouldn't had brought it up in your first reply.

Try again loser.

Excellion

Post #57 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:45 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You quite literally brought in gender politics. You knew damn well that wouldn't fly in this thread. I gave you multiple fucking chances for you to stop, you chose not to. Now address the actual points.

You had something to say, otherwise you wouldn't had brought it up in your first reply.

Try again loser.

and you wonder why i wont engage you when you act like a child, again you think someone who resorts to name calling has anything constructive to add? no You brought gender politics into a discussion that had nothing to do with it. I said what intended to say, and stated it in a way that it in no way could be misinterpreted. I very clearly appreciate the judges who arent homophobic, if there are judges who are homophobic, i do not appreciate them.

Renji Asuka

Post #58 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:47 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:I have said nothing regarding gender politics, i suggest reading what my comments have been, the only person bringing up gender politics so far has been you. "Homophobic" has nothing to do with gender politics and has everything to do with prejudice.

Try again loser.

and you wonder why i wont engage you when you act like a child, again you think someone who resorts to name calling has anything constructive to add? no You brought gender politics into a discussion that had nothing to do with it. I said what intended to say, and stated it in a way that it in no way could be misinterpreted. I very clearly appreciate the judges who arent homophobic, if there are judges who are homophobic, i do not appreciate them.

You claim you won't engage with me, yet you still engage with me.

You must have a really smooth brain to think that statement would even work in your favor.

Excellion

Post #59 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:49 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You had something to say, otherwise you wouldn't had brought it up in your first reply.

Try again loser.

You must have a really smooth brain to think that statement would even work in your favor.

nope, im engaging the topic, you are continuing to rant.

Renji Asuka

Post #60 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:52 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:and you wonder why i wont engage you when you act like a child, again you think someone who resorts to name calling has anything constructive to add? no You brought gender politics into a discussion that had nothing to do with it. I said what intended to say, and stated it in a way that it in no way could be misinterpreted. I very clearly appreciate the judges who arent homophobic, if there are judges who are homophobic, i do not appreciate them.

nope, im engaging the topic, you are continuing to rant.

No, you're replying to me, which is engagement.

So yes, you are engaging with me.

Return to “Spam Paradise”