Just wanted to make this thread to say

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Re: Just wanted to make this thread to say

Post #21 by I Only Play Water Decks » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:25 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
greg503 wrote:They were done with their off topic thing, then you brought up hate crimes and such, and escalated the situation, resulting in a multi-thread argument that has no real value on this forum. Can we all be done with that now?

you should probably re-read the actual context of that statement, "hate crimes" were brought up as a direct responce to blatent misinformation with no verified source, when asked for a source, none was provided, so i provided a source to clear up the misinformation.
Again, None of that has to do with this topic, im just here to thank the staff who arent homophobic.

Okay, fine we'll play your game. I didn't want a 4th thread on this topic, but considering you won't shut the fuck up here we go.

This image is what started that whole shit storm, let me explain to you why what you said there and what you're claiming now is full of shit.

GenexWrecker was referring to LAW. NOT hate crimes. And Jussie Smollett was a person who created a fake hate crime and profited from it. He was also punished UNDER THE LAW. Hate Crimes are already illegal, if you didn't know.

You then proceeded to make 4 MORE POINTLESS POSTS about the subject cause GenexWrecker rustled your jimmies so much you decided to throw a temper tantrum. Then Greg points a solution out that can be used.

GenexWrecker then follows up with what I said they were referring to.

They never once stated hate crimes didn't exist, they never once said that hate crimes are okay. They even CONDEMNED these things. Which fun fact, you proceeded to fight with every other user because they disagreed with you and explained to you why they did FOR 8 FUCKING PAGES.

Then you make a new thread "Remove the "gender" selections and CHOSE TO STILL FIGHT with everyone. And you get that locked cause of your incessant need to fucking fight everyone on this ant hill that you made it out to be a fucking mountain.

I think you got some things wrong my guy, I think this started when Genexwrcker was doing the most to not put a non-binary option on DB, leading to more of this discussion, which led to them saying "LGBTQA++ have too many rights". "Non-Binary people don't exist so I can't be offending them" and "Being Trans is a Mental Illness". See cuz idk about you but all of these seem discriminatory and of course, people will be mad when people like you make it out to be about just 1 point when there are so many problems.

If you think I'm being dramatic, here you go. https://imgur.com/a/AFe9Al6

Excellion

Post #22 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:26 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
greg503 wrote:They were done with their off topic thing, then you brought up hate crimes and such, and escalated the situation, resulting in a multi-thread argument that has no real value on this forum. Can we all be done with that now?

you should probably re-read the actual context of that statement, "hate crimes" were brought up as a direct responce to blatent misinformation with no verified source, when asked for a source, none was provided, so i provided a source to clear up the misinformation.
Again, None of that has to do with this topic, im just here to thank the staff who arent homophobic.

Okay, fine we'll play your game. I didn't want a 4th thread on this topic, but considering you won't shut the fuck up here we go.

This image is what started that whole shit storm, let me explain to you why what you said there and what you're claiming now is full of shit.

GenexWrecker was referring to LAW. NOT hate crimes. And Jussie Smollett was a person who created a fake hate crime and profited from it. He was also punished UNDER THE LAW. Hate Crimes are already illegal, if you didn't know.

You then proceeded to make 4 MORE POINTLESS POSTS about the subject cause GenexWrecker rustled your jimmies so much you decided to throw a temper tantrum. Then Greg points a solution out that can be used.

They never once stated hate crimes didn't exist, they never once said that hate crimes are okay. They even CONDEMNED these things. Which fun fact, you proceeded to fight with every other user because they disagreed with you and explained to you why they did FOR 8 FUCKING PAGES.

Then you make a new thread "Remove the "gender" selections and CHOSE TO STILL FIGHT with everyone. And you get that locked cause of your incessant need to fucking fight everyone on this ant hill that you made it out to be a fucking mountain.

Once again, you are OFF TOPIC, so i reported your response, also because 1 person falsely reported a hate crime that delegitimizes all reported hate crimes...? and notice how in that picture my First Responce as posted AFTER all the blatent misinformation you three had ALREADY posted, and i made a new post with a different suggestion in the suggestion thread, YOU THREE brought that conversation to my thread, Genexwrecker failed to give any appropriate reason to squash the idea other than their own personal beliefs, which a judge SHOULD NOT be allowed to do, you shouldnt be allowed to gatekeep whos suggestions get seen based on prejudice.

Renji Asuka

Post #23 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:32 pm

I Only Play Water Decks wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:you should probably re-read the actual context of that statement, "hate crimes" were brought up as a direct responce to blatent misinformation with no verified source, when asked for a source, none was provided, so i provided a source to clear up the misinformation.

I think you got some things wrong my guy, I think this started when Genexwrcker was doing the most to not put a non-binary option on DB, leading to more of this discussion, which led to them saying "LGBTQA++ have too many rights". "Non-Binary people don't exist so I can't be offending them" and "Being Trans is a Mental Illness". See cuz idk about you but all of these seem discriminatory and of course, people will be mad when people like you make it out to be about just 1 point when there are so many problems.

The answer was no and they explained themselves. And GenexWrecker even explained "LGBTQA++ have too many rights" and that was taken out of context.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Renji Asuka

Post #24 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:34 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:you should probably re-read the actual context of that statement, "hate crimes" were brought up as a direct responce to blatent misinformation with no verified source, when asked for a source, none was provided, so i provided a source to clear up the misinformation.

Once again, you are OFF TOPIC, so i reported your response, also because 1 person falsely reported a hate crime that delegitimizes all reported hate crimes...? and notice how in that picture my First Responce as posted AFTER all the blatent misinformation you three had ALREADY posted, and i made a new post with a different suggestion in the suggestion thread, YOU THREE brought that conversation to my thread, Genexwrecker failed to give any appropriate reason to squash the idea other than their own personal beliefs, which a judge SHOULD NOT be allowed to do, you shouldnt be allowed to gatekeep whos suggestions get seen based on prejudice.

You're the one who didn't shut the fuck up, you wanted another thread on this subject. You knew exactly what you were doing and you're trying to be coy about it. And now when I call out your shit with screen shots you resort to this response?

It's almost like you're the reason WHY the threads got locked because you don't know how to have an actual conversation.

Excellion

Post #25 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:37 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Okay, fine we'll play your game. I didn't want a 4th thread on this topic, but considering you won't shut the fuck up here we go.

The answer was no and they explained themselves. And GenexWrecker even explained "LGBTQA++ have too many rights" and that was taken out of context.

Again, off topic, and again, reported for being off topic, this is an appreciation thread, lets keep it that way, and show appreciate to the people who deserve it, like judges who arent homophobic.

greg503

Post #26 by greg503 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:39 pm

Are we still not done escalating the debate?
Buy Floowandereeze

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #27 by I Only Play Water Decks » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:39 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Okay, fine we'll play your game. I didn't want a 4th thread on this topic, but considering you won't shut the fuck up here we go.

You're doing it again, you're boiling it down to 1 point. There were so many other points.

Renji Asuka

Post #28 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:42 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:

You're doing it again, you're boiling it down to 1 point. There were so many other points.

You mean like how YOU took what GenexWrecker said out of context?

greg503

Post #29 by greg503 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:42 pm

Excellion wrote:This is an appreciation thread, lets keep it that way, and show appreciate to the people who deserve it, like Genexwrecker

Fixed
Buy Floowandereeze

Excellion

Post #30 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:44 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:The answer was no and they explained themselves. And GenexWrecker even explained "LGBTQA++ have too many rights" and that was taken out of context.

You are having a really hard time staying on topic, maybe you should leave the conversation if you cant keep on the topic of appreciation instead of bringing locked threads into new ones.

Renji Asuka

Post #31 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:45 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

You are having a really hard time staying on topic, maybe you should leave the conversation if you cant keep on the topic of appreciation instead of bringing locked threads into new ones.

Ah yes, prove me right that you can't handle an honest conversation.

Excellion

Post #32 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:48 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You mean like how YOU took what GenexWrecker said out of context?

"prove you right" by pointing out the conversation you started about "appreciating judges" has turned into your meltdown over a thread that was locked hours ago meanwhile ive stayed on topic, while you continue your tantrum.

Excellion

Post #33 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:49 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You mean like how YOU took what GenexWrecker said out of context?

and if you cant keep to the topic, and keep bringing older threads into this one, its gonna end up getting locked too.

greg503

Post #34 by greg503 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:50 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:You are having a really hard time staying on topic, maybe you should leave the conversation if you cant keep on the topic of appreciation instead of bringing locked threads into new ones.

and if you cant keep to the topic, and keep bringing older threads into this one, its gonna end up getting locked too.

We can always make more threads, just ask the alts next door
Buy Floowandereeze

Excellion

Post #35 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:52 pm

greg503 wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Ah yes, prove me right that you can't handle an honest conversation.

Did you just suggest that if you cant have a conversation about a locked thread here, youre just going to bring it into other threads, because im pretty sure thats against the rules and can get your privlages removed.

greg503

Post #36 by greg503 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:54 pm

Excellion wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Excellion wrote:and if you cant keep to the topic, and keep bringing older threads into this one, its gonna end up getting locked too.

Did you just suggest that if you cant have a conversation about a locked thread here, youre just going to bring it into other threads, because im pretty sure thats against the rules and can get your privlages removed.

Then maybe you should unload your language now
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #37 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:54 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:You are having a really hard time staying on topic, maybe you should leave the conversation if you cant keep on the topic of appreciation instead of bringing locked threads into new ones.

"prove you right" by pointing out the conversation you started about "appreciating judges" has turned into your meltdown over a thread that was locked hours ago meanwhile ive stayed on topic, while you continue your tantrum.

You know damn well how you're proving me right. You tried to say that you weren't the cause of the other threads to be locked out, yet I showed you where it started. But please, keep going. You're doing my job for me.

Excellion

Post #38 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:57 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Ah yes, prove me right that you can't handle an honest conversation.

You know damn well how you're proving me right. You tried to say that you weren't the cause of the other threads to be locked out, yet I showed you where it started. But please, keep going. You're doing my job for me.

"showed where it started" except you skipped the half page prior to me joining the conversation where the three of you were already having very similar discussion, long before i added anything and if your job is to make yourself look foolish, and give me more things to report you for, youve done an excellent job.

greg503

Post #39 by greg503 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:02 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:"prove you right" by pointing out the conversation you started about "appreciating judges" has turned into your meltdown over a thread that was locked hours ago meanwhile ive stayed on topic, while you continue your tantrum.

"showed where it started" except you skipped the half page prior to me joining the conversation where the three of you were already having very similar discussion, long before i added anything and if your job is to make yourself look foolish, and give me more things to report you for, youve done an excellent job.

A similar discussion that they had decided to stop
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #40 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:06 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:"prove you right" by pointing out the conversation you started about "appreciating judges" has turned into your meltdown over a thread that was locked hours ago meanwhile ive stayed on topic, while you continue your tantrum.

You mean the first 3 posts that were 2 years old and was revived by another individual then Ominous asking a question and providing a solution, then you had GenexWrecker and Ominous having a tiny conversation.

Then you had Christen asking another question and GenexWrecker answers? Then Lil Oldman making what is basically a shitpost (that is how I took it, they can correct me on that if they want as I believe they're not being disingenuous). More replies happen, where no one is flinging shit at each other until YOU came along and started throwing a temper tantrum after the conversation was seen as not appropriate by me and GenexWrecker so we left the topic alone.

I been on twitter so many times interacting with the LGBTQ+ Community and they pull the same shit you're doing right now which does a disservice to the LGBTQ+

Return to “Spam Paradise”