Just wanted to make this thread to say

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Renji Asuka

Just wanted to make this thread to say

Post #1 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:43 pm

Thank you Staff. It feels like staff is extremely underappreciated and you don't get enough thanks for the work you all put into DuelingBook. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you for bringing us DuelingBook and maintaining it!
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Excellion

Post #2 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:49 pm

except for the homophobic ones...

Renji Asuka

Post #3 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:52 pm

Excellion wrote:except for the homophobic ones...

Dude, can you NOT turn every thread you walk into into this topic? -_-

Excellion

Post #4 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:56 pm

what topic? youre thanking the judges, im thanking all the judges except for the homophobic ones, i have not mentioned any names, or anything that isnt related to this topic.

Excellion

Post #5 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:57 pm

i cant imagine if i said "thank you to all the judges, except the racist ones" there would be an issue.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #6 by Lil Oldman » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:58 pm

I thank all users for making great conversations, except the fucking annoying ones.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Renji Asuka

Post #7 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:59 pm

Excellion wrote:what topic? youre thanking the judges, im thanking all the judges except for the homophobic ones, i have not mentioned any names, or anything that isnt related to this topic.

You know damn well what you're doing and it's not welcome here.

Excellion

Post #8 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:21 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:what topic? youre thanking the judges, im thanking all the judges except for the homophobic ones, i have not mentioned any names, or anything that isnt related to this topic.

I am expressing thanks to all the judges, like you are, excluding the homophobic ones whomever they are, aer you saying not supporting homophobic judges is unwelcome here?

greg503

Post #9 by greg503 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:27 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

I am expressing thanks to all the judges, like you are, excluding the homophobic ones whomever they are, aer you saying not supporting homophobic judges is unwelcome here?

I think you don't know what homophobic means
Buy Floowandereeze

Excellion

Post #10 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:30 pm

greg503 wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You know damn well what you're doing and it's not welcome here.

i do, clearly you dont.

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #11 by I Only Play Water Decks » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:30 pm

greg503 wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You know damn well what you're doing and it's not welcome here.

what about that shows, that they don't know what homophobic means?

Renji Asuka

Post #12 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:30 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

You literally had 3 threads locked.

So drop it.

Excellion

Post #13 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:34 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:

So drop it.

I had those threads locked? Didnt realize i was a mod/admin. if they were locked, they were locked because they strayed off topic and was deemed inappropriate, all i did was report what i felt was either harassment or off topic, and let the staff handle it, like you suggested. also, youre the only one bringing up old threads, i just came to thank all the judges, Except for the blatently homophobic ones.

Renji Asuka

Post #14 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:35 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:I am expressing thanks to all the judges, like you are, excluding the homophobic ones whomever they are, aer you saying not supporting homophobic judges is unwelcome here?

So drop it.

I had those threads locked? Didnt realize i was a mod/admin. if they were locked, they were locked because they strayed off topic and was deemed inappropriate, all i did was report what i felt was either harassment or off topic, and let the staff handle it, like you suggested. also, youre the only one bringing up old threads, i just came to thank all the judges, Except for the blatently homophobic ones.

Yes you were the cause. You didn't know how to shut your mouth and you wanted to keep arguing just like you're doing now. So drop it.

Excellion

Post #15 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:38 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You literally had 3 threads locked.

So drop it.

Yes you were the cause. You didn't know how to shut your mouth and you wanted to keep arguing just like you're doing now. So drop it.

No, i wasnt, you three went off topic on your own and with no help from me, even before i had enter the conversation you three were a page and a half deep into your off topic rants, if you three couldnt keep it to the topic then you shouldnt have participated in the conversation.
Again, im just here to give thanks to all the judges who arent blatently homophobic, thats all, if anything you are now continuing a thread that has already been closed for the exact thing you are doing now.

Genexwrecker

Post #16 by Genexwrecker » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:40 pm

I appreciate the thanks from both of you. Good to know the entire judge team is appreciated since we don’t allow homophobic or racist people on the judge team.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Excellion

Post #17 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:42 pm

See, there is no issue.

greg503

Post #18 by greg503 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:49 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:I had those threads locked? Didnt realize i was a mod/admin. if they were locked, they were locked because they strayed off topic and was deemed inappropriate, all i did was report what i felt was either harassment or off topic, and let the staff handle it, like you suggested. also, youre the only one bringing up old threads, i just came to thank all the judges, Except for the blatently homophobic ones.

No, i wasnt, you three went off topic on your own and with no help from me, even before i had enter the conversation you three were a page and a half deep into your off topic rants, if you three couldnt keep it to the topic then you shouldnt have participated in the conversation.
Again, im just here to give thanks to all the judges who arent blatently homophobic, thats all, if anything you are now continuing a thread that has already been closed for the exact thing you are doing now.

They were done with their off topic thing, then you brought up hate crimes and such, and escalated the situation, resulting in a multi-thread argument that has no real value on this forum. Can we all be done with that now?
Buy Floowandereeze

Excellion

Post #19 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:56 pm

greg503 wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Yes you were the cause. You didn't know how to shut your mouth and you wanted to keep arguing just like you're doing now. So drop it.

They were done with their off topic thing, then you brought up hate crimes and such, and escalated the situation, resulting in a multi-thread argument that has no real value on this forum. Can we all be done with that now?

you should probably re-read the actual context of that statement, "hate crimes" were brought up as a direct responce to blatent misinformation with no verified source, when asked for a source, none was provided, so i provided a source to clear up the misinformation.
Again, None of that has to do with this topic, im just here to thank the staff who arent homophobic.

Renji Asuka

Post #20 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:19 pm

Excellion wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Excellion wrote:No, i wasnt, you three went off topic on your own and with no help from me, even before i had enter the conversation you three were a page and a half deep into your off topic rants, if you three couldnt keep it to the topic then you shouldnt have participated in the conversation.

you should probably re-read the actual context of that statement, "hate crimes" were brought up as a direct responce to blatent misinformation with no verified source, when asked for a source, none was provided, so i provided a source to clear up the misinformation.
Again, None of that has to do with this topic, im just here to thank the staff who arent homophobic.

Okay, fine we'll play your game. I didn't want a 4th thread on this topic, but considering you won't shut the fuck up here we go.

This image is what started that whole shit storm, let me explain to you why what you said there and what you're claiming now is full of shit.

GenexWrecker was referring to LAW. NOT hate crimes. And Jussie Smollett was a person who created a fake hate crime and profited from it. He was also punished UNDER THE LAW. Hate Crimes are already illegal, if you didn't know.

You then proceeded to make 4 MORE POINTLESS POSTS about the subject cause GenexWrecker rustled your jimmies so much you decided to throw a temper tantrum. Then Greg points a solution out that can be used.

GenexWrecker then follows up with what I said they were referring to.

They never once stated hate crimes didn't exist, they never once said that hate crimes are okay. They even CONDEMNED these things. Which fun fact, you proceeded to fight with every other user because they disagreed with you and explained to you why they did FOR 8 FUCKING PAGES.

Then you make a new thread "Remove the "gender" selections and CHOSE TO STILL FIGHT with everyone. And you get that locked cause of your incessant need to fucking fight everyone on this ant hill that you made it out to be a fucking mountain.

Return to “Spam Paradise”