I miss old drama

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Lil Oldman
Mood:

I miss old drama

Post #1 by Lil Oldman » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:35 am

Dont ya guys remember when the drama was about wether or not someone got unjustifiedly banned in rated? This woke stuff got old real quick.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Excellion

Post #2 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:13 am

"woke stuff" we have a judge saying lgbtq+ people have "too many rights" these are people in charge of moderating and representing this site, do you see nothing wrong with what theyve said?

PENMASTER

Post #3 by PENMASTER » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:40 am

Excellion wrote:"woke stuff" we have a judge saying lgbtq+ people have "too many rights" these are people in charge of moderating and representing this site, do you see nothing wrong with what theyve said?

yall literally are trying to get the right to force people to call you what you want and its happened already in canada
love2hate

Excellion

Post #4 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:48 am

PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:"woke stuff" we have a judge saying lgbtq+ people have "too many rights" these are people in charge of moderating and representing this site, do you see nothing wrong with what theyve said?

yall literally are trying to get the right to force people to call you what you want and its happened already in canada

No, we arent, No one said that. What was asked for... was a non binary option to be added to the gender select, all they wanted was an option on a drop down menu that 99% of players dont use... and instead of that, You, and Genexwrecker, started a frankly homophobic tyraid.

All that was asked for was an option to be added to a drop down menu, an option that in no way affects you, or genexwrecker, or anyone else, you guys turned it into a big argument over LGBTQ rights because adding "Other" to a dropdown menu, a feat that would take 5 minutes and cost 0$ was "too much" for you people to offer the small non-binary community that share the platform with you, and now youve made it known your bigotries and gripes, and your ignorance of it.

YOU have done this.

PENMASTER

Post #5 by PENMASTER » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:56 am

Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:

No, we arent, No one said that. What was asked for... was a non binary option to be added to the gender select, all they wanted was an option on a drop down menu that 99% of players dont use... and instead of that, You, and Genexwrecker, started a frankly homophobic tyraid.

All that was asked for was an option to be added to a drop down menu, an option that in no way affects you, or genexwrecker, or anyone else, you guys turned it into a big argument over LGBTQ rights because adding "Other" to a dropdown menu, a feat that would take 5 minutes and cost 0$ was "too much" for you people to offer the small non-binary community that share the platform with you, and now youve made it known your bigotries and gripes, and your ignorance of it.

YOU have done this.

stuff at the start was just with genex I got in when some bullshit was spread I don't really care about what people think they are and don't really wanna see it. wassent about gay rights for like at most a single page until yall got into the more then 2 genders thing also if your non binary you not listing anything is the correct option you arent other your neither or nothing so you list nothing
love2hate

Genexwrecker

Post #6 by Genexwrecker » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:58 am

PENMASTER wrote:

the canadian bill basically boils down to you cant fire somebody or treat them differently if they demand to be called X pronoun. which is still absolutely absurd. But no canadians are not forced to call anybody X pronouns.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

ScottyAdams

Post #7 by ScottyAdams » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:01 am

Lil Oldman wrote:Dont ya guys remember when the drama was about wether or not someone got unjustifiedly banned in rated? This woke stuff got old real quick.

The good old days. That sort of drama might be petty but it's damn fun.

Excellion

Post #8 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:01 am

PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:yall literally are trying to get the right to force people to call you what you want and its happened already in canada

YOU have done this.

stuff at the start was just with genex I got in when some bullshit was spread I don't really care about what people think they are and don't really wanna see it. wassent about gay rights for like at most a single page until yall got into the more then 2 genders thing also if your non binary you not listing anything is the correct option you arent other your neither or nothing so you list nothing

"No sir, there was only ONE WHOLE PAGE of homophobic shit" so not only do you acknowlege you and the other participators blatent homophobia, youre saying that an entire page of replys was dedicated to nothing but homophobic posts, and you see nothing wrong with that, lets put that into context then, if it was 1 whole page of racist rambling, it would be taken down immedietely. Also, nice job with the "Separate but equal" Approach, worked so well in the segregation era, didnt it? sure you see nothing wrong with that either.

Genexwrecker

Post #9 by Genexwrecker » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:05 am

Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:No, we arent, No one said that. What was asked for... was a non binary option to be added to the gender select, all they wanted was an option on a drop down menu that 99% of players dont use... and instead of that, You, and Genexwrecker, started a frankly homophobic tyraid.

YOU have done this.

"No sir, there was only ONE WHOLE PAGE of homophobic shit" so not only do you acknowlege you and the other participators blatent homophobia, youre saying that an entire page of replys was dedicated to nothing but homophobic posts, and you see nothing wrong with that, lets put that into context then, if it was 1 whole page of racist rambling, it would be taken down immedietely. Also, nice job with the "Separate but equal" Approach, worked so well in the segregation era, didnt it? sure you see nothing wrong with that either.

point out 1 valid homophobic thing that I have said today.

PENMASTER

Post #10 by PENMASTER » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:06 am

Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:No, we arent, No one said that. What was asked for... was a non binary option to be added to the gender select, all they wanted was an option on a drop down menu that 99% of players dont use... and instead of that, You, and Genexwrecker, started a frankly homophobic tyraid.

YOU have done this.

i didn't acknowledge shit just that there was about half a page about their actual rights and shit and the racism shit is completely out of left field and has nothing to do with this
love2hate

Excellion

Post #11 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:12 am

Genexwrecker wrote:
Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:stuff at the start was just with genex I got in when some bullshit was spread I don't really care about what people think they are and don't really wanna see it. wassent about gay rights for like at most a single page until yall got into the more then 2 genders thing also if your non binary you not listing anything is the correct option you arent other your neither or nothing so you list nothing

"LGBTQ+ people have too many rights"

Excellion

Post #12 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:14 am

PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:stuff at the start was just with genex I got in when some bullshit was spread I don't really care about what people think they are and don't really wanna see it. wassent about gay rights for like at most a single page until yall got into the more then 2 genders thing also if your non binary you not listing anything is the correct option you arent other your neither or nothing so you list nothing

i didn't acknowledge shit just that there was about half a page about their actual rights and shit and the racism shit is completely out of left field and has nothing to do with this

You literally just said a page was dedicated to homophia, and Really? Replace "Non-binary" with any racial minority of your choosing, then tell me its "totally out of right field"

PENMASTER

Post #13 by PENMASTER » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:16 am

Excellion wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:
Excellion wrote:

You literally just said a page was dedicated to homophia, and Really? Replace "Non-binary" with any racial minority of your choosing, then tell me its "totally out of right field"

that can apply to a lot of critisms if you apply it to something when it has nothing to with it or the context
love2hate

PENMASTER

Post #14 by PENMASTER » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:16 am

Excellion wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
Excellion wrote:

out of context to the max
love2hate

Genexwrecker

Post #15 by Genexwrecker » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:19 am

Excellion wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
Excellion wrote:

stating a fact of something that is occurring is not homophobic. Right now many companies have "inclusivity and diversity quotas" aka they hire based on skin color and sexual orientation over merit so that they meet a certain number of people of each color and standing. I explained the quotas in the thread but it was attacked for some reason. the lgbtq community has an absurd advantage in the work place right now. so yes the lgbtq community does have more rights than say a straight white male or even a straight white female.

Excellion

Post #16 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:27 am

Genexwrecker wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:point out 1 valid homophobic thing that I have said today.

stating a fact of something that is occurring is not homophobic. Right now many companies have "inclusivity and diversity quotas" aka they hire based on skin color and sexual orientation over merit so that they meet a certain number of people of each color and standing. I explained the quotas in the thread but it was attacked for some reason. the lgbtq community has an absurd advantage in the work place right now. so yes the lgbtq community does have more rights than say a straight white male or even a straight white female.

you really dont see an issue with saying "LGBTQ have too many rights" because it implies they should have rights taken away. you werent "attacked" you said something Greviously homophobic, got called out for it and you got defensive claiming LGBTQ people are LYING about being assaulted and sexually assaulted... even though i cited the department of justice statistics, claimed i was "brainwashed by politians" when nothing i said was politically based and was all sourced and sited, meanwhile you continued to spread homophobia and misinformation and refused to cite any source.

Genexwrecker

Post #17 by Genexwrecker » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:33 am

Excellion wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
Excellion wrote:"LGBTQ+ people have too many rights"

you really dont see an issue with saying "LGBTQ have too many rights" because it implies they should have rights taken away. you werent "attacked" you said something Greviously homophobic, got called out for it and you got defensive claiming LGBTQ people are LYING about being assaulted and sexually assaulted... even though i cited the department of justice statistics, claimed i was "brainwashed by politians" when nothing i said was politically based and was all sourced and sited, meanwhile you continued to spread homophobia and misinformation and refused to cite any source.

sigh its like talking to a brick wall.
I said a good chunk of hate crimes lately have been faked. THERE ARE REAL ONES THAT OCCUR and they are penalized properly.
If a group of certain group of people have more rights than others calling it out does not make a person hate that group but rather somebody who wants everyone to have the same rights.

lgbtq people should not have an advantage in the workplace over people not affiliated. there is a lot of discrimination in favor of lgbtq people going on atm which means that others have less rights. The sheer ammount of power the lgbtq community has atm is honestly terrifying and makes us very close to moving towards socialism.

everyone needs to be treated equally and one should not be getting special treatment over the other based on skin color or orientation.

Excellion

Post #18 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:43 am

Genexwrecker wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:stating a fact of something that is occurring is not homophobic. Right now many companies have "inclusivity and diversity quotas" aka they hire based on skin color and sexual orientation over merit so that they meet a certain number of people of each color and standing. I explained the quotas in the thread but it was attacked for some reason. the lgbtq community has an absurd advantage in the work place right now. so yes the lgbtq community does have more rights than say a straight white male or even a straight white female.

sigh its like talking to a brick wall.
I said a good chunk of hate crimes lately have been faked. THERE ARE REAL ONES THAT OCCUR and they are penalized properly.
If a group of certain group of people have more rights than others calling it out does not make a person hate that group but rather somebody who wants everyone to have the same rights.

lgbtq people should not have an advantage in the workplace over people not affiliated. there is a lot of discrimination in favor of lgbtq people going on atm which means that others have less rights. The sheer ammount of power the lgbtq community has atm is honestly terrifying and makes us very close to moving towards socialism.

everyone needs to be treated equally and one should not be getting special treatment over the other based on skin color or orientation.

Source?? how do you know they are faked, where are you getting that statistic? because according to the Department of justice, LGBTQ members are 4x more likely to be vicitms of violent crime... and youre saying "thats ok" How is that ok and what rights does someone in the LGBTQ have that someone else wouldnt have?? Do they all have the right to marry? No. And how do they "have an advantage" in the workplace? News flash, asking a person's sexuality is ILLEGAL. What "Power" do they have, and if they have as much power as youre suggesting, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Genexwrecker

Post #19 by Genexwrecker » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:50 am

and now we are just entirely ignoring anything said. discussion is over.

Excellion

Post #20 by Excellion » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:58 am

Genexwrecker wrote:and now we are just entirely ignoring anything said. discussion is over.

"Asked for a source? DISCUSSION OVER"
Classic bigotry.

Return to “Spam Paradise”