I miss old drama

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Christen57

Re: I miss old drama

Post #21 by Christen57 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:10 pm

Guys, we already have three other threads arguing about this same topic. Do we need a fourth one too?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #22 by Lil Oldman » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:17 pm

I'll admit I did start this rockus creating this thread, however I think I am not entirely at fault.
Regardless, just to add my 2 grains of sand to the conversation. I'm sorry, but if your entire internet persona revolves around what 3 letter combination you are reffered to, then I think there's a lot more other issues than being reffered to correctly. Case in point, Paranorman.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

greg503

Post #23 by greg503 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:25 pm

Excellion wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:and now we are just entirely ignoring anything said. discussion is over.

"Asked for a source? DISCUSSION OVER"
Classic bigotry.

Can you take a moment to consider the possibility that you are incorrect? When you jump to the conclusion that people who don't agree with you are your enemy, you become rude. If you did tell me what pronoun you wanted, I wouldn't refer to you with it because you have not earned my respect to be called it by being rude.
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #24 by Christen57 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:59 pm

greg503 wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:and now we are just entirely ignoring anything said. discussion is over.

"Asked for a source? DISCUSSION OVER"
Classic bigotry.

Can you take a moment to consider the possibility that you are incorrect? When you jump to the conclusion that people who don't agree with you are your enemy, you become rude. If you did tell me what pronoun you wanted, I wouldn't refer to you with it because you have not earned my respect to be called it by being rude.

Greg. I've dealt with people like Excellion before, not on this site but on other online forums (Reddit and such). He's one of those people who'll take a mile if you give 'em an inch. Don't give him that inch he's looking for by conceding to him that him being incorrect is merely a "possibility". Take the stance that he is in fact incorrect (like myself, Renji Asuka, and Genexwrecker have taken) until he answers my arguments and shows a third real gender that does exists and a chromosome combination that confirms the existence of such a third gender.

greg503

Post #25 by greg503 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:03 pm

Christen57 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Excellion wrote:"Asked for a source? DISCUSSION OVER"
Classic bigotry.

Greg. I've dealt with people like Excellion before, not on this site but on other online forums (Reddit and such). He's one of those people who'll take a mile if you give 'em an inch. Don't give him that inch he's looking for by conceding to him that him being incorrect is merely a "possibility". Take the stance that he is in fact incorrect (like myself, Renji Asuka, and Genexwrecker have taken) and don't back down (not even a little) until he answers my arguments and shows a third real gender that does exists and a chromosome combination that confirms the existence of such a third gender.

Well, I was being polite as I understand it, but yes, there are only men and women. Everything else is either personal preference or a mental disorder (yes, I know that that comes with a negative connotation). Birth certificates will never have a third "gender/sex" on them
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Spam Paradise”