I'm extremely hyped right now!

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Re: I'm extremely hyped right now!

Post #41 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:25 pm

Sound4 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:It is on the high end if tier 2 and no it isn't bad. The Megalith is still broken bethor allows you to destroy multiple cards and even though Benten is at 1 it is easily searchable.

Dude, i try the Megalith deck is not BROKEN, because are Rock Ritual Monsters, with Block Dragon banned, it remains a bummer. (It always has been with Block Dragon).

Also and I repeat to you, spare your bullshit and study, thanks.

Good Drytron players know how to bring them to the best of their ability.

You a good player? Hahahaha!! You are ridicoulus :lol:
The last time lesson of your useless controversy on judges is not enough for you. But get it over with, you are ridiculous and you don't know how to play that deck, you are incapable.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #42 by Renji Asuka » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:35 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:You are acting like the support will make this deck into top tier contention. If you want to play casually that is fine but please don' t act like this will Dark world in top tier contention.

Unchained is a rogue deck and even better if played by a good pilot here us a replay of me beating a Prank Kid player with over 1000 rating.
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=815175-37997242

Cyberdarks aren't good this isn't debatable. The consistency is not good and it's end board doesn't put up much negates. The recovery is not that good either.

1. No, I'm not acting like the support will make the deck top tier. That is idiotic of you to assume. Look at my original post. It only states that I'm excited for it. You however chose to try to bring up an irrelevant point about the deck "not going to be META". Despite history disagreeing with you.

2. Unchained isn't "rogue", it is still a worse deck than than quite a lot of other rogue decks.

3. Cyberdarks have INSANE consistency. Cyberdark Cannon can search out any Cyberdark Monster, Cyberdark Claw can search out any Cyberdark Spell or Trap, Cyberdark Chimera can search out Power Bond which is your big play maker, Cybernetic Horizon, which can not only fuel the Graveyard by placing 3 monsters into it, it can search out any Cyber Machine or Dragon monster. Then you have Cyberdark Realm, which can search out any Cyberdark monster.

Then you have your Cyber Dragon Engine, where you run 3 Cyber Dragon Core, which can search all your Cyberdark Spell or Traps. You have Nachster to recycle Cyberdark Chimera from the GY, oh speaking of Cyberdark Chimera, it can also fuel the Graveyard. Then you have Cyber Emergency, which can search out either Core or Nachster. This isn't even going into being able to play Allure of Darkness.

But hey, Cyberdarks don't have consistency according to you. It's almost like you didn't bother researching it before making a reply.

But that's not going into its multiple negate board with Cyberdarkness Dragon having roughly 8,000 ATK due to having Cyber End Dragon equipped then throw in Cyberdark Invasion, which can equip more, which can not only provide an interrupt, but can also give you a 2nd Negate. That isn't going into the OG Cyberdarks having something equipped with them for 3 negates. With all that said, Cyberdarks are actually close to being rogue tier. If they didn't have the hard choke point, they'd be rogue tier. But please, go on tell me you don't know how Cyberdarks work without saying.

4. You made another stupid assumption about me claiming that Cyberdarks are good. That never happened. So drop the "Stop acting like your decks are good!" Because that is just you not reading and choosing to be stupid.

So, you might want to refrain from posting, otherwise you're going to end up showing how much of a fool you really are.

PS: Your replay means nothing to me. Any non meta deck can beat a meta deck every once in awhile.

Considering the way you are speaking then yes it seems like you are suggesting that this support will put Dark World into top tier contention.

Cyberdarks aren't good it is another reason why people don't play them with cyber dragons. The consistency is nothing special and yes I have done research on Cyberdarks. The Deck isn't good. Watch this video on this person playing cyberdark and why it isn't good
https://youtu.be/HI0PigDpRcI
I think this just shows that when a person brings up a good point since you have no argument you disregard it. The replay was to show that unchained can be really if played by a good pilot and can compete with some of the top decks.

No, that is your assumption, you're not only making a fool out of yourself, but you're also making an ass out of yourself. The worst part is, despite being told how you're wrong and why you're wrong on these things, you still choose to double down.

Where in my original post that says anything remotely close to them being Top Tier? Oh, right. It doesn't.

Again, you're acting as if I stated "Cyberdarks were good" when that wasn't the case. Point me where I stated this. Oh right, you can't.

Also your replay means nothing to me as Unchained is still a bad deck.

What you're really doing is wanting to argue for the sake of arguing. With that kind of mentality, you are quite wrong.

This isn't even going into the fact that people DO in fact run a cyberdark engine in Cyber Dragons so they can search out Power Bond for their own stuff. It isn't a "big" engine, but it still utilized in modern Cyber Dragon decks.

But please keep showing me how you don't know what you're talking about.

Also if you HAD done research on Cyberdarks, you wouldn't had stated that they weren't consistent. In which I proved you wrong. You then proceed to move the goal post stating "it's consistency is nothing special."

Also if you're a "good pilot" for Unchained, then I'd be a damn good pilot for both Cyberdarks and Dark Worlds.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Sound4

Post #43 by Sound4 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:18 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
1. No, I'm not acting like the support will make the deck top tier. That is idiotic of you to assume. Look at my original post. It only states that I'm excited for it. You however chose to try to bring up an irrelevant point about the deck "not going to be META". Despite history disagreeing with you.

2. Unchained isn't "rogue", it is still a worse deck than than quite a lot of other rogue decks.

3. Cyberdarks have INSANE consistency. Cyberdark Cannon can search out any Cyberdark Monster, Cyberdark Claw can search out any Cyberdark Spell or Trap, Cyberdark Chimera can search out Power Bond which is your big play maker, Cybernetic Horizon, which can not only fuel the Graveyard by placing 3 monsters into it, it can search out any Cyber Machine or Dragon monster. Then you have Cyberdark Realm, which can search out any Cyberdark monster.

Then you have your Cyber Dragon Engine, where you run 3 Cyber Dragon Core, which can search all your Cyberdark Spell or Traps. You have Nachster to recycle Cyberdark Chimera from the GY, oh speaking of Cyberdark Chimera, it can also fuel the Graveyard. Then you have Cyber Emergency, which can search out either Core or Nachster. This isn't even going into being able to play Allure of Darkness.

But hey, Cyberdarks don't have consistency according to you. It's almost like you didn't bother researching it before making a reply.

But that's not going into its multiple negate board with Cyberdarkness Dragon having roughly 8,000 ATK due to having Cyber End Dragon equipped then throw in Cyberdark Invasion, which can equip more, which can not only provide an interrupt, but can also give you a 2nd Negate. That isn't going into the OG Cyberdarks having something equipped with them for 3 negates. With all that said, Cyberdarks are actually close to being rogue tier. If they didn't have the hard choke point, they'd be rogue tier. But please, go on tell me you don't know how Cyberdarks work without saying.

4. You made another stupid assumption about me claiming that Cyberdarks are good. That never happened. So drop the "Stop acting like your decks are good!" Because that is just you not reading and choosing to be stupid.

So, you might want to refrain from posting, otherwise you're going to end up showing how much of a fool you really are.

PS: Your replay means nothing to me. Any non meta deck can beat a meta deck every once in awhile.

Considering the way you are speaking then yes it seems like you are suggesting that this support will put Dark World into top tier contention.

Cyberdarks aren't good it is another reason why people don't play them with cyber dragons. The consistency is nothing special and yes I have done research on Cyberdarks. The Deck isn't good. Watch this video on this person playing cyberdark and why it isn't good
I think this just shows that when a person brings up a good point since you have no argument you disregard it. The replay was to show that unchained can be really if played by a good pilot and can compete with some of the top decks.

No, that is your assumption, you're not only making a fool out of yourself, but you're also making an ass out of yourself. The worst part is, despite being told how you're wrong and why you're wrong on these things, you still choose to double down.

Where in my original post that says anything remotely close to them being Top Tier? Oh, right. It doesn't.

Again, you're acting as if I stated "Cyberdarks were good" when that wasn't the case. Point me where I stated this. Oh right, you can't.

What you're really doing is wanting to argue for the sake of arguing. With that kind of mentality, you are quite wrong.

This isn't even going into the fact that people DO in fact run a cyberdark engine in Cyber Dragons so they can search out Power Bond for their own stuff. It isn't a "big" engine, but it still utilized in modern Cyber Dragon decks.

Also if you HAD done research on Cyberdarks, you wouldn't had stated that they weren't consistent. In which I proved you wrong. You then proceed to move the goal post stating "it's consistency is nothing special."

Also if you're a "good pilot" for Unchained, then I'd be a damn good pilot for both Cyberdarks and Dark Worlds.

When did I say that you were saying this support would put Dark world into top tier contention? I said you were acting like it especially when you were saying that Dark world was meta few times and it could happen again.

Watch the video since you obviously didn't as your reply doesn't reply to everything I said.

Unchained is a rogue deck bad decks are decks like blue eyes not unchained. A good unchained pilot will able to make this deck very good (which is why I was able to beat that prank kid player with over 1000 rating). Plus explain why you think Unchained is "bad".

Sound4

Post #44 by Sound4 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:19 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Dude, i try the Megalith deck is not BROKEN, because are Rock Ritual Monsters, with Block Dragon banned, it remains a bummer. (It always has been with Block Dragon).

Also and I repeat to you, spare your bullshit and study, thanks.

Good Drytron players know how to bring them to the best of their ability.

The last time lesson of your useless controversy on judges is not enough for you. But get it over with, you are ridiculous and you don't know how to play that deck, you are incapable.

When did I say I play drytron? Plus I provided a video on how good Drytron players know how to play the Deck correctly and bring it to the best of their ability.

greg503

Post #45 by greg503 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:27 pm

Sound4 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Good Drytron players know how to bring them to the best of their ability.

When did I say I play drytron? Plus I provided a video on how good Drytron players know how to play the Deck correctly and bring it to the best of their ability.

Which is Scythe DPE... that other decks do better. But please, tell us how you're qualified to tell us what good decks are :lol:
Buy Floowandereeze

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #46 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:53 pm

Sound4 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Good Drytron players know how to bring them to the best of their ability.

You? hahaha you make me laugh! :lol: :lol:
I repeat and this last time I will say: are you wasting time in vain and do you think you are a good player? You were wrong honey, but a lot.

Guys, do one thing: avoid Sound4, he's a real retard and it's not worth bothering with. 8-)
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist

Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #47 by Renji Asuka » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:16 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Considering the way you are speaking then yes it seems like you are suggesting that this support will put Dark World into top tier contention.

When did I say that you were saying this support would put Dark world into top tier contention? I said you were acting like it especially when you were saying that Dark world was meta few times and it could happen again.

Watch the video since you obviously didn't as your reply doesn't reply to everything I said.

Unchained is a rogue deck bad decks are decks like blue eyes not unchained. A good unchained pilot will able to make this deck very good (which is why I was able to beat that prank kid player with over 1000 rating). Plus explain why you think Unchained is "bad".

"When did I say that you were saying this support would put Dark world into top tier contention?"

You're literally the one who brought it up through your imaginary bullshit. So no, that argument doesn't work with you. You had also brought it up BEFORE I talked about how Dark Worlds were META in past formats.

"Watch the video since you obviously didn't as your reply doesn't reply to everything I said."

I don't give a shit about your video it has nothing to do with what is being discussed.

"Unchained is a rogue deck bad decks are decks like blue eyes not unchained. A good unchained pilot will able to make this deck very good (which is why I was able to beat that prank kid player with over 1000 rating). Plus explain why you think Unchained is "bad"."

It's still a bad deck. It can't even make a good Turn 1 board. It can't set up a multi negate board, it can't set up an untouchable boss monster. It doesn't even have a card like Red Reign, or can't utilize cards like Scrap-Iron Signal.

All Unchained has is using opponent's monsters as material on their turn. Nothing else.

Also the idea that you beat a prank kid player with over 1000 rating is laughable because as I said before. Every deck can beat a META deck every once in awhile. Just because you won 1 time, doesn't mean you'll do it most of the time.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #48 by Lil Oldman » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:19 pm

mf got locked out of his argument dump and had to go raid other people's thread lmao
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #49 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:42 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

"When did I say that you were saying this support would put Dark world into top tier contention?"

You're literally the one who brought it up through your imaginary bullshit. So no, that argument doesn't work with you. You had also brought it up BEFORE I talked about how Dark Worlds were META in past formats.

"Watch the video since you obviously didn't as your reply doesn't reply to everything I said."

I don't give a shit about your video it has nothing to do with what is being discussed.

"Unchained is a rogue deck bad decks are decks like blue eyes not unchained. A good unchained pilot will able to make this deck very good (which is why I was able to beat that prank kid player with over 1000 rating). Plus explain why you think Unchained is "bad"."

It's still a bad deck. It can't even make a good Turn 1 board. It can't set up a multi negate board, it can't set up an untouchable boss monster. It doesn't even have a card like Red Reign, or can't utilize cards like Scrap-Iron Signal.

All Unchained has is using opponent's monsters as material on their turn. Nothing else.

Also the idea that you beat a prank kid player with over 1000 rating is laughable because as I said before. Every deck can beat a META deck every once in awhile. Just because you won 1 time, doesn't mean you'll do it most of the time.

I agree

Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #50 by Renji Asuka » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:21 am

Lil Oldman wrote:mf got locked out of his argument dump and had to go raid other people's thread lmao

Seems about right lol

Sound4

Post #51 by Sound4 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:57 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

There was no imaginary stuff being said by me. I simply said that you shouldn't get your hopes up as this new support probably won't put Dark world into top tier contention for multiple reasons.

I brought up the video as you agreed that Drytron wasn't good when you replied to greg503.

Ending on link 2 with some backrow is actually not that bad. Think about it shark xyz only ended on a few rank 4s but still really good. You clearly don't understand the Deck. The Deck is a control deck not a combo deck.

Watch the replay it shows how good unchained can be if played by a good pilot.

Sound4

Post #52 by Sound4 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:58 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:You a good player? Hahahaha!! You are ridicoulus :lol:

I repeat and this last time I will say: are you wasting time in vain and do you think you are a good player? You were wrong honey, but a lot.

Guys, do one thing: avoid Sound4, he's a real retard and it's not worth bothering with. 8-)

This does not answer my reply.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #53 by Lil Oldman » Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:34 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:When did I say that you were saying this support would put Dark world into top tier contention? I said you were acting like it especially when you were saying that Dark world was meta few times and it could happen again.

There was no imaginary stuff being said by me. I simply said that you shouldn't get your hopes up as this new support probably won't put Dark world into top tier contention for multiple reasons.

I brought up the video as you agreed that Drytron wasn't good when you replied to greg503.

Ending on link 2 with some backrow is actually not that bad. Think about it shark xyz only ended on a few rank 4s but still really good. You clearly don't understand the Deck. The Deck is a control deck not a combo deck.

And who said they would/wouldnt become top tier?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #54 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:21 pm

Sound4 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:When did I say I play drytron? Plus I provided a video on how good Drytron players know how to play the Deck correctly and bring it to the best of their ability.

This does not answer my reply.

Learn to play instead of rather answer.
See ya, retard~

Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #55 by Renji Asuka » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:30 am

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:When did I say that you were saying this support would put Dark world into top tier contention? I said you were acting like it especially when you were saying that Dark world was meta few times and it could happen again.

YOU made assumptions, so yes, it is imaginary bullshit and why should I care about having the deck be top tier? I been playing Dark Worlds SINCE Elemental Energy. It's a long time staple deck for me so any support for it makes me excited. End of story.

And your video is meaningless to me.

Also ending on a link 2 with some backrow is still bad. If you're not not stopping your opponent's plays, you're not doing anything.

If you would lose because of any board wipe, your field is bad. End of story. If Unchained were good, we'd see them in events. But we don't. At most it's a locals level deck. Which tells us that the deck can't even be considered rogue tier.

You also claim to be a good pilot, but with your track record, it's unlikely. As you can't even read what is being told to you while also lacking critical thinking skills.

Sound4

Post #56 by Sound4 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:05 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

YOU made assumptions, so yes, it is imaginary bullshit and why should I care about having the deck be top tier? I been playing Dark Worlds SINCE Elemental Energy. It's a long time staple deck for me so any support for it makes me excited. End of story.

Also ending on a link 2 with some backrow is still bad. If you're not not stopping your opponent's plays, you're not doing anything.

If you would lose because of any board wipe, your field is bad. End of story. If Unchained were good, we'd see them in events. But we don't. At most it's a locals level deck. Which tells us that the deck can't even be considered rogue tier.

You also claim to be a good pilot, but with your track record, it's unlikely. As you can't even read what is being told to you while also lacking critical thinking skills.

I said that you should not get your hopes up since this probably won't put Dark world into top tier contention. There is no reason to play this deck at the moment.

You clearly have not understood anything on how Unchained works and my reply. The backrow is disruption and again Unchained is a control deck not a combo deck. Plus the link 2 Unchained rage allows you to link with another monster on the opponent's side. Since a pit if people start with the rite of aramesir to summon a token and get fateful to their side of the field. You can you Unchained rage to link with itself and the token making the whole Adventure Token package at that point useless as the token us very important. Since wandering gryphon can't negate without an adventure token.

Your last paragraph makes no sense. The replay actually shows a lot on how if played by a good pilot unchained can be really good. Here is a replay with me destroying swordsoul woth unchained 2-0. Swordsoul another top deck currently.
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=815175-38251953

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #57 by Lil Oldman » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:44 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:There was no imaginary stuff being said by me. I simply said that you shouldn't get your hopes up as this new support probably won't put Dark world into top tier contention for multiple reasons.

I said that you should not get your hopes up since this probably won't put Dark world into top tier contention. There is no reason to play this deck at the moment.

You clearly have not understood anything on how Unchained works and my reply. The backrow is disruption and again Unchained is a control deck not a combo deck. Plus the link 2 Unchained rage allows you to link with another monster on the opponent's side. Since a pit if people start with the rite of aramesir to summon a token and get fateful to their side of the field. You can you Unchained rage to link with itself and the token making the whole Adventure Token package at that point useless as the token us very important. Since wandering gryphon can't negate without an adventure token.

Your last paragraph makes no sense. The replay actually shows a lot on how if played by a good pilot unchained can be really good. Here is a replay with me destroying swordsoul woth unchained 2-0. Swordsoul another top deck currently.

Why shouldnt they be hyped for support of an archetype they like? If Unchained support was announced, you would probably be hyped too.
And oh no, you got baited into using your only disruption into a 1 card combo! What do you think the purpose of playing adventurer before everything? Its to bait out negates and disruptions.
And again, even a broken clock gives the correct time twice a day.

Renji Asuka

Post #58 by Renji Asuka » Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:16 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:There was no imaginary stuff being said by me. I simply said that you shouldn't get your hopes up as this new support probably won't put Dark world into top tier contention for multiple reasons.

No, you moved the goal post. You made the claim that "I was acting as if Dark Worlds would be top tier" when you're the one who brought up competitive viability. . That is VERY different than what you're attempting to claim. Now stfu and sit the fuck down and think before you even respond so you can at least BE consistent.

You then claim I don't know how unchained works, then proceed to repeat what I already said about their links? Are you just responding while not reading what is being told to you or are you just stupid?

You then proceed to claim that my last paragraph doesn't make sense, yet you choose to ignore how you constantly tried to cheat in ranked Ingeneiro so you can win. You end up stalling or even LYING to the opponent when you would lose. That tells me enough about your skills as a player.

Also if Unchained was rogue, we'd see them in regionals AT LEAST. But wait, we don't...so it isn't a "rogue" deck.
Last edited by Renji Asuka on Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

greg503

Post #59 by greg503 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:35 pm

There are regionals in 2022?
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #60 by Renji Asuka » Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:36 pm

greg503 wrote:There are regionals in 2022?

Real Life events are coming back so :P

Return to “Spam Paradise”