I'm extremely hyped right now!

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Sound4

Re: I'm extremely hyped right now!

Post #101 by Sound4 » Sun May 01, 2022 8:55 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
And here is where you fail once again showing your insane amount of lack of knowledge in yugioh.

The deck's mechanics and how they operate are the same. Unchained still plays like it does in the OCG/TCG. There is only a tiny difference with floodgates and hand traps, but at the core the decks are the same and play the same way. That is why you'll always be wrong in this situation. Now if I compared it with Duel Links, you'd be correct since the rules for that game are vastly different.

"Again no one plays True draco in TCG competitivelu or even in locals."

Uhhhh....LMAO, yeah okay buddy. Fun fact True Draco inherently CANNOT PLAY Calamity. You are showing your lack of knowledge of an archetype. No True Draco monster that is ran is a level 9. Ignis is level 5, Dinomight is level 6, Majesty Maiden is level 5, Dreiath is level 6, Master Peace is level 8 (which is fun fact, banned in Master Duel), Metaltron XII is level 9 but NO TRUE DRACO RUNS IT.

"Plus activating something like a floodgate like Skill drain or gozen match on its own is bad."

Bruh, when Skill Drain flips up, it's always going to be in response to a person's monster effect, it won't be flipped up willy nilly. Also implying Gozen Match is being played isn't really effective as most combos can go off under 1 attribute. Now if you mentioned Rivalry, then it'd realistically powerful against decks when Zombie World is up.

"The way I was beating those top decks is what makes it impressive."

No it doesn't. Again EVERY DECK CAN BEAT ANOTHER EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE. End of story.

"Again the Deck us a control deck not a combo deck plus in the grind game it is actually pretty good if played correctly."

It cannot grind as well as True Draco. Hell even Burning Abyss in 2022 can do a better grind game than your Trash Unchained deck.

"I was saying that this support will ist likely not put Dark world in top tier contention so don't be disappointed when the Deck is still not good."

And here you go backtracking once more.

True draco can actually play calamities with another archetype like dinos. Again MD has a completely different banlist and format. Haven't you seen people complaining about MD recently about the banlist? Most people have a problem with the floodgates like Order being legal and other cards that should be banned. Plus ND is a best of 1 which makes decks who play floodgates better.

Plus I literally said the same thing I said on page one as this support most likely won't put Dark world into top tier contention.

Unchained has a pretty goud grind game if played correctly I don't see how that is not the case. Again Unchained is a control deck.

True Draco doesn't mix with other archtypes bruh. Not saying there isn't synergy with Dinos because the True Draco Field Spell would allow baby dinos to go off, but 99.999999999999% of the time True Draco is run by itself and isn't combined with anything.

And you believe you know True Draco lmao

Then you bring up Order being legal, but it's almost like you forgot Order was legal in the TCG for the longest time and its ban is only recent. Also the banlist was the OCG banlist of a past format, but that doesn't change the fact that decks at their core STILL operate the same way as they did.

Also in a best of 1, it isn't about who plays floodgates better, it's about Player 1 setting up an unbreakable board and Player 2 either break the board or lose the game. If it goes past turn 4, then it's about who controls the tempo of the game. Almost like in Bo3 format what a shocker!

Also again you backtrack after revealing the truth on why you say "this support most likely won't put Dark world into top tier contention." when afterwards you stated I was acting like it'd be Top Tier, but in my post it never was like that.

Also no, Unchained isn't good at the grind game. To be good at the grind game, you have to not only maintain advantage, but also gain advantage by slowing the game state down to a crawl. The deck cannot do that. It doesn't matter how "good" you are, the deck inherently can't do this.

Yes but in MD order and Skill drain are legal making floodgates insanely OP at that point and since it is a beat of 1 people don't have enough deck space to run S/T removal so no wonder True draco seems really good in MD but in the TCG no there are many outs to true draco.

Plus in MD it is very different than the TCG in MD there are so many FTKs which many people have been complaining about. MD is very different than the TCG. Here is a video on that. I recommend watching it as it will really help.
https://youtu.be/Og5OGmzAg1o

Yes you were acting like this support will put Dark world into top tier contention especially when you were mentioning that they were meta before.

greg503

Post #102 by greg503 » Sun May 01, 2022 11:25 pm

Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:When did I say Unchained was competitive? I said it was rogue. I recommend reading my replies on Unchained before commenting.

Rouge is competitive enough to see play, but not meta enough to see widespread use. So yes, you did say Unchained is competitive.

It takes a good pilot to beat top decks yes.

Which is why I'm a good pilot
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #103 by Renji Asuka » Mon May 02, 2022 1:08 am

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:True draco can actually play calamities with another archetype like dinos. Again MD has a completely different banlist and format. Haven't you seen people complaining about MD recently about the banlist? Most people have a problem with the floodgates like Order being legal and other cards that should be banned. Plus ND is a best of 1 which makes decks who play floodgates better.

Plus I literally said the same thing I said on page one as this support most likely won't put Dark world into top tier contention.

Unchained has a pretty goud grind game if played correctly I don't see how that is not the case. Again Unchained is a control deck.

True Draco doesn't mix with other archtypes bruh. Not saying there isn't synergy with Dinos because the True Draco Field Spell would allow baby dinos to go off, but 99.999999999999% of the time True Draco is run by itself and isn't combined with anything.

Then you bring up Order being legal, but it's almost like you forgot Order was legal in the TCG for the longest time and its ban is only recent. Also the banlist was the OCG banlist of a past format, but that doesn't change the fact that decks at their core STILL operate the same way as they did.

Also in a best of 1, it isn't about who plays floodgates better, it's about Player 1 setting up an unbreakable board and Player 2 either break the board or lose the game. If it goes past turn 4, then it's about who controls the tempo of the game. Almost like in Bo3 format what a shocker!

Also again you backtrack after revealing the truth on why you say "this support most likely won't put Dark world into top tier contention." when afterwards you stated I was acting like it'd be Top Tier, but in my post it never was like that.

Also no, Unchained isn't good at the grind game. To be good at the grind game, you have to not only maintain advantage, but also gain advantage by slowing the game state down to a crawl. The deck cannot do that. It doesn't matter how "good" you are, the deck inherently can't do this.

Yes but in MD order and Skill drain are legal making floodgates insanely OP at that point and since it is a beat of 1 people don't have enough deck space to run S/T removal so no wonder True draco seems really good in MD but in the TCG no there are many outs to true draco.

Plus in MD it is very different than the TCG in MD there are so many FTKs which many people have been complaining about. MD is very different than the TCG. Here is a video on that. I recommend watching it as it will really help.

Yes you were acting like this support will put Dark world into top tier contention especially when you were mentioning that they were meta before.

And guess what, SKill Drain is at 3 in the TCG and OCG just like in MD. Imperial Order ban was only recent. Which makes your point on that moot.

Then you start talking about FTKs but you think its because of the banlist in master duel, but it's actually cause its Bo1 format and those decks that are FTKs are funnily enough Legal even in the TCG and OCG.

Then you bring up "Yes you were acting like this support will put Dark world into top tier contention especially when you were mentioning that they were meta before."

2 Things wrong with this, I didn't bring up that they were META, it was actually "DarwisBellium92" as they brought it up first on page 1. 2nd you been showing that you have 0 knowledge on Dark Worlds which is why I brought up that historically speaking they were META on page 2, which in that SAME POST I stated "And since I play the deck IRL, the fact that my deck IS getting support, a deck I have played since Elemental Energy. Do you really think I would even remotely care if the new Structure Deck for them was META or not?"

It's almost like you ignore and create a fantasy inside your head just to argue. Man you really are pathetic.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #104 by greg503 » Mon May 02, 2022 1:19 am

Holy shit this has been over 100 posts?
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #105 by Renji Asuka » Mon May 02, 2022 1:29 am

greg503 wrote:Holy shit this has been over 100 posts?

He should had just taken the L and stopped posting honestly after he was called out the first time.

Shouldn't have 6 pages of arguing to begin with.

Sound4

Post #106 by Sound4 » Tue May 03, 2022 6:02 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

And guess what, SKill Drain is at 3 in the TCG and OCG just like in MD. Imperial Order ban was only recent. Which makes your point on that moot.

Then you start talking about FTKs but you think its because of the banlist in master duel, but it's actually cause its Bo1 format and those decks that are FTKs are funnily enough Legal even in the TCG and OCG.

Then you bring up "Yes you were acting like this support will put Dark world into top tier contention especially when you were mentioning that they were meta before."

2 Things wrong with this, I didn't bring up that they were META, it was actually "DarwisBellium92" as they brought it up first on page 1. 2nd you been showing that you have 0 knowledge on Dark Worlds which is why I brought up that historically speaking they were META on page 2, which in that SAME POST I stated "And since I play the deck IRL, the fact that my deck IS getting support, a deck I have played since Elemental Energy. Do you really think I would even remotely care if the new Structure Deck for them was META or not?"

It's almost like you ignore and create a fantasy inside your head just to argue. Man you really are pathetic.

Skill drain is at 3 in the TCG and OCG yes but in MD Skill drain and order are even more powerful because it is a best of 1.

There are literally FTKS in MD which many people have been complaining about and how the banlist didn't fix that. Like the ignite FTK.

I actually did research on Dark world and mentioned the weaknesses how this support will most likely not put Dark world into top tier contention. Plus you say you are good True draco pilot then join a DB Live Tournament ournament and show me a duel on DB of beating at least 3 top decks currently. If you really think True draco is better than Unchained.

greg503

Post #107 by greg503 » Wed May 04, 2022 12:01 am

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Yes but in MD order and Skill drain are legal making floodgates insanely OP at that point and since it is a beat of 1 people don't have enough deck space to run S/T removal so no wonder True draco seems really good in MD but in the TCG no there are many outs to true draco.

Skill drain is at 3 in the TCG and OCG yes but in MD Skill drain and order are even more powerful because it is a best of 1.

There are literally FTKS in MD which many people have been complaining about and how the banlist didn't fix that. Like the ignite FTK.

I actually did research on Dark world and mentioned the weaknesses how this support will most likely not put Dark world into top tier contention. Plus you say you are good True draco pilot then join a DB Live Tournament ournament and show me a duel on DB of beating at least 3 top decks currently. If you really think True draco is better than Unchained.

Well, for one, the deck has had cards on the banlist, Unchained never has.
Buy Floowandereeze

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #108 by DarwisBellium92 » Wed May 04, 2022 12:30 am

Why aim ONLY AND EXCLUSIVELY at Unchained as a Deck?!

There are better ones in the Rouge format or similar.

You are staring too much for an archetype (aka L'Unchained) that is not even taken into consideration and very weak AT ALL.

C'mon...
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #109 by Renji Asuka » Wed May 04, 2022 3:37 am

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Yes but in MD order and Skill drain are legal making floodgates insanely OP at that point and since it is a beat of 1 people don't have enough deck space to run S/T removal so no wonder True draco seems really good in MD but in the TCG no there are many outs to true draco.

You do realize that Duelingbook also has best of 1 right? That's a format I specialize in. I also don't like facing the same person twice in a row. So once again Unchained operates the same on Duelingbook as it does on Master Duel.

The FTKs in Master Duel can still operate in Duelingbook. So FTKs are not a factor, and never will be.

Also no you didn't mention any weaknesses or do any research about Dark Worlds, as I had to tell you the weaknesses of the actual deck because you had no idea what you were talking about. I even told you about how they were META since that became the focus of your argument, then you revealed why through your imaginary bullshit.

"Plus you say you are good True Draco pilot then join a DB Live Tournament and show me a duel on DB of beating at least 3 top decks currently." I don't need to prove this to you by joining a tournament I get nothing out of. You're playing a worse deck than True Draco, everyone else but you will agree that True Draco is better.

greg503

Post #110 by greg503 » Wed May 04, 2022 1:09 pm

The only reason people are running Igknight FTK in Master Duel is because it's "budget" and is linear enough to be botable. It has almost no necessary SR or UR cards to function.
Buy Floowandereeze

Sound4

Post #111 by Sound4 » Wed May 04, 2022 7:26 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

You do realize that Duelingbook also has best of 1 right? That's a format I specialize in. I also don't like facing the same person twice in a row. So once again Unchained operates the same on Duelingbook as it does on Master Duel.

The FTKs in Master Duel can still operate in Duelingbook. So FTKs are not a factor, and never will be.

Also no you didn't mention any weaknesses or do any research about Dark Worlds, as I had to tell you the weaknesses of the actual deck because you had no idea what you were talking about. I even told you about how they were META since that became the focus of your argument, then you revealed why through your imaginary bullshit.

"Plus you say you are good True Draco pilot then join a DB Live Tournament and show me a duel on DB of beating at least 3 top decks currently." I don't need to prove this to you by joining a tournament I get nothing out of. You're playing a worse deck than True Draco, everyone else but you will agree that True Draco is better.

Yes I know but floodgates isn't really seen that much or just doesn't work that well since players know how to play around it.

The FTKS in MD don't work as well in the TCG for reasons like the format and banlist are different. If there was an FTK in the TCG people would be complaining about it who play single games.

Yes I did mention weaknesses of the Deck like droplet and how it doesn't have any interactions with the current meta.

Your last sentence basically proves that you say stuff with no evidence. Without the evidence to support what you are saying it makes your point invalid.

Sound4

Post #112 by Sound4 » Wed May 04, 2022 7:26 pm

greg503 wrote:The only reason people are running Igknight FTK in Master Duel is because it's "budget" and is linear enough to be botable. It has almost no necessary SR or UR cards to function.

Correct but still very good and why people want changes.

greg503

Post #113 by greg503 » Wed May 04, 2022 9:27 pm

Sound4 wrote:The FTKS in MD don't work as well in the TCG for reasons like the format and banlist are different. If there was an FTK in the TCG people would be complaining about it who play single games.

No, they don't work as well because IRL people not only have less patience to play against an FTK player, and on DB the ladder isn't reliant on rarity, most players aren't going to craft all the handtraps or negates going first to stop FTKs. Igknight FTK works just as well in the TCG, perhaps better due to the lack of Maxx "C". You don't even know how bad you are at arguing
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #114 by Renji Asuka » Thu May 05, 2022 4:29 am

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Skill drain is at 3 in the TCG and OCG yes but in MD Skill drain and order are even more powerful because it is a best of 1.

Yes I know but floodgates isn't really seen that much or just doesn't work that well since players know how to play around it.

The FTKS in MD don't work as well in the TCG for reasons like the format and banlist are different. If there was an FTK in the TCG people would be complaining about it who play single games.

Yes I did mention weaknesses of the Deck like droplet and how it doesn't have any interactions with the current meta.

Your last sentence basically proves that you say stuff with no evidence. Without the evidence to support what you are saying it makes your point invalid.

"Yes I know but floodgates isn't really seen that much or just doesn't work that well since players know how to play around it."

Non argument, you can say this literally about ANY CARD. NEXT

"The FTKS in MD don't work as well in the TCG for reasons like the format and banlist are different. If there was an FTK in the TCG people would be complaining about it who play single games."

I already commented on this, you're making another non argument. NEXT.

"Yes I did mention weaknesses of the Deck like droplet and how it doesn't have any interactions with the current meta."

I already explained how you were wrong. The fact you think droplet's matters against dark worlds is hilarious. NEXT.

"Your last sentence basically proves that you say stuff with no evidence. Without the evidence to support what you are saying it makes your point invalid."

Not really, I get NOTHING out of DB Tournaments, why would I waste time in one? It's the same bullshit argument of "Oh if your deck is so good, why don't you beat me". It's a weak argument and doesn't prove anything. The last time a person did this argument to me, they got their ass kicked.

You get shit like this: Image then followed up by Image and they even know I run JD in the side and I asked if we could side before I did and they said sure. On the other hand, I could had ended up bricking and they'd brag about how my deck is trash, which would be out of my hands. It's pointless and stupid.

Sound4

Post #115 by Sound4 » Fri May 06, 2022 5:34 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You do realize that Duelingbook also has best of 1 right? That's a format I specialize in. I also don't like facing the same person twice in a row. So once again Unchained operates the same on Duelingbook as it does on Master Duel.

"Yes I know but floodgates isn't really seen that much or just doesn't work that well since players know how to play around it."

"The FTKS in MD don't work as well in the TCG for reasons like the format and banlist are different. If there was an FTK in the TCG people would be complaining about it who play single games."

"Yes I did mention weaknesses of the Deck like droplet and how it doesn't have any interactions with the current meta."

I already explained how you were wrong. The fact you think droplet's matters against dark worlds is hilarious. NEXT.

"Your last sentence basically proves that you say stuff with no evidence. Without the evidence to support what you are saying it makes your point invalid."

Not really, I get NOTHING out of DB Tournaments, why would I waste time in one? It's the same bullshit argument of "Oh if your deck is so good, why don't you beat me". It's a weak argument and doesn't prove anything. The last time a person did this argument to me, they got their ass kicked.

You get shit like this: Image then followed up by Image and they even know I run JD in the side and I asked if we could side before I did and they said sure. On the other hand, I could had ended up bricking and they'd brag about how my deck is trash, which would be out of my hands. It's pointless and stupid.

People know Eldlich is a deck that run a lot of floodgates and many people prepare for that.

You did comment on it a bit but didn't prove wrong my point.

Droplet does matter against dark world plus Dark work does not have any interactions with the meta.

In the DB tournaments you get a dono code and plus actually show me whether Tru draco us actually good as you have yet to prove that. You don't have the proof to support your claim while I do.

Sound4

Post #116 by Sound4 » Fri May 06, 2022 5:37 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:The FTKS in MD don't work as well in the TCG for reasons like the format and banlist are different. If there was an FTK in the TCG people would be complaining about it who play single games.

No, they don't work as well because IRL people not only have less patience to play against an FTK player, and on DB the ladder isn't reliant on rarity, most players aren't going to craft all the handtraps or negates going first to stop FTKs. Igknight FTK works just as well in the TCG, perhaps better due to the lack of Maxx "C". You don't even know how bad you are at arguing

The Igknight FTK does not work as well since the TCG has a completely different format and banlist. Plus a lot of people are playing a lot of handraps which makes the opponent even being able to pull off the FTK is unlikely.

Renji Asuka

Post #117 by Renji Asuka » Fri May 06, 2022 6:58 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Yes I know but floodgates isn't really seen that much or just doesn't work that well since players know how to play around it.

People know Eldlich is a deck that run a lot of floodgates and many people prepare for that.

You did comment on it a bit but didn't prove wrong my point.

Droplet does matter against dark world plus Dark work does not have any interactions with the meta.

In the DB tournaments you get a dono code and plus actually show me whether Tru draco us actually good as you have yet to prove that. You don't have the proof to support your claim while I do.

"People know Eldlich is a deck that run a lot of floodgates and many people prepare for that."

Okay and? You're only reinforcing my point.

"You did comment on it a bit but didn't prove wrong my point."

It's almost like you didn't even bother trying the D.D. Dynamite FTK in the TCG....or any FTK...

"Droplet does matter against dark world plus Dark work does not have any interactions with the meta."

Considering you don't read anything, Droplet's doesn't bother Dark Worlds. Want to know why? Their effects are in the GY. The only thing you'd be touching is the extra deck, which pending on the variant will likely not matter, especially when Dark Worlds break boards as they make plays. I told you this already and I shouldn't have to tell you a 2nd time. You're wrong here, end of story.

"In the DB tournaments you get a dono code and plus actually show me whether Tru draco us actually good as you have yet to prove that. You don't have the proof to support your claim while I do."

A dono code means nothing to me. Hell I have an Injection Fairy Lily profile pic that can't be used by anyone anymore since it was removed, but because I didn't change my profile pic I got to keep it. So it's almost like it's a perma dono.

The only tournaments I'd care about are Konami sponsored ones. Tournaments on DB mean literally nothing to me.

greg503

Post #118 by greg503 » Sat May 07, 2022 12:46 am

Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:

The Igknight FTK does not work as well since the TCG has a completely different format and banlist. Plus a lot of people are playing a lot of handraps which makes the opponent even being able to pull off the FTK is unlikely.

Almost like people have less access to handtraps in Master Duel, but for those who do, the FTK is much less consistent. Almost like this is how almost every FTK in the game has been, a gimmick. Igknight FTK sucks, it only gained popularity thanks to Tainted Wisdom. In short L + ratio + Unchained goes 0-3 drop at any locals
Buy Floowandereeze

Sound4

Post #119 by Sound4 » Sun May 08, 2022 8:19 am

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:No, they don't work as well because IRL people not only have less patience to play against an FTK player, and on DB the ladder isn't reliant on rarity, most players aren't going to craft all the handtraps or negates going first to stop FTKs. Igknight FTK works just as well in the TCG, perhaps better due to the lack of Maxx "C". You don't even know how bad you are at arguing

Almost like people have less access to handtraps in Master Duel, but for those who do, the FTK is much less consistent. Almost like this is how almost every FTK in the game has been, a gimmick. Igknight FTK sucks, it only gained popularity thanks to Tainted Wisdom. In short L + ratio + Unchained goes 0-3 drop at any locals

The Handraps that are available aren't that good in MD since Called by is at 2. Plus there is not much other reason to play other handraps when Maxx c is the best one. It isn't bad or else popular YouTubers would not be complaining about it.

greg503

Post #120 by greg503 » Sun May 08, 2022 1:09 pm

Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:The Igknight FTK does not work as well since the TCG has a completely different format and banlist. Plus a lot of people are playing a lot of handraps which makes the opponent even being able to pull off the FTK is unlikely.

The Handraps that are available aren't that good in MD since Called by is at 2. Plus there is not much other reason to play other handraps when Maxx c is the best one. It isn't bad or else popular YouTubers would not be complaining about it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Spam Paradise”