I'm extremely hyped right now!

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Renji Asuka

Re: I'm extremely hyped right now!

Post #21 by Renji Asuka » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:16 am

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:now the issue becomes which one of you draws correctly to fuck the other

Nah, the issue becomes "I never brought up the fact that they'd be Top Tier", which he chose to argue on, pointlessly might I add, while also not having any knowledge on how the deck operates.

The reason why I brought that up is because if the support does not make it somewhere around rogue or tier 2 it is not viable. It is pretty simple you don't have much knowledge of this format. Brave decks are everywhere and this support won't do much especially since Dark world don't have really have any interactions with the meta.

And you were wrong. Historically speaking, Dark Worlds were META and has popped into the META scene from time to time. And since I play the deck IRL, the fact that my deck IS getting support, a deck I have played since Elemental Energy. Do you really think I would even remotely care if the new Structure Deck for them was META or not?

Hell, I bought 3 Cyberstrike Structure Decks cause I liked Cyberdarks. Imperm had nothing to do with it, though it is nice as a bonus.

If I wanted to play a higher tier deck, I'd just build Drytron and skip my opponent's turn for a pseudo FTK.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #22 by greg503 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:32 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Nah, the issue becomes "I never brought up the fact that they'd be Top Tier", which he chose to argue on, pointlessly might I add, while also not having any knowledge on how the deck operates.

The reason why I brought that up is because if the support does not make it somewhere around rogue or tier 2 it is not viable. It is pretty simple you don't have much knowledge of this format. Brave decks are everywhere and this support won't do much especially since Dark world don't have really have any interactions with the meta.

And you were wrong. Historically speaking, Dark Worlds were META and has popped into the META scene from time to time. And since I play the deck IRL, the fact that my deck IS getting support, a deck I have played since Elemental Energy. Do you really think I would even remotely care if the new Structure Deck for them was META or not?

Hell, I bought 3 Cyberstrike Structure Decks cause I liked Cyberdarks. Imperm had nothing to do with it, though it is nice as a bonus.

If I wanted to play a higher tier deck, I'd just build Drytron and skip my opponent's turn for a pseudo FTK.

Drytron sucks outside of Master Duel, it's all about the Adventurer engine now
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #23 by Renji Asuka » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:53 am

greg503 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:The reason why I brought that up is because if the support does not make it somewhere around rogue or tier 2 it is not viable. It is pretty simple you don't have much knowledge of this format. Brave decks are everywhere and this support won't do much especially since Dark world don't have really have any interactions with the meta.

I mean, Drytron having 1 Benten sucks, I get why, but won't stop me! :P

Actually, I don't plan on building it irl so.

Sound4

Post #24 by Sound4 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:27 pm

greg503 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:The reason why I brought that up is because if the support does not make it somewhere around rogue or tier 2 it is not viable. It is pretty simple you don't have much knowledge of this format. Brave decks are everywhere and this support won't do much especially since Dark world don't have really have any interactions with the meta.

It is on the high end if tier 2 and no it isn't bad. The Megalith is still broken bethor allows you to destroy multiple cards and even though Benten is at 1 it is easily searchable.

Sound4

Post #25 by Sound4 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:30 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Nah, the issue becomes "I never brought up the fact that they'd be Top Tier", which he chose to argue on, pointlessly might I add, while also not having any knowledge on how the deck operates.

Cyberdarks aren't good. Plus they weren't meta for long. Plus it doesn't change the fact that it doesn't have any interactions with the meta since Adventure token decks are everywhere. Blue eyes got support but are they good? No. You need to be realistic here.

greg503

Post #26 by greg503 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:29 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

Cyberdarks aren't good. Plus they weren't meta for long. Plus it doesn't change the fact that it doesn't have any interactions with the meta since Adventure token decks are everywhere. Blue eyes got support but are they good? No. You need to be realistic here.

Wow, it's almost like people aren't always trying to play the best decks of the format
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #27 by Lil Oldman » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:41 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

Are people not allowed to express opinions or play whatever they fucking want now Mr. Unchained?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Renji Asuka

Post #28 by Renji Asuka » Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:27 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

Imagine thinking people can only play "good decks" by your standards.

Then imagine thinking Unchained is good...

But no seriously, Cyberdarks suffer from a heavy choke point. That being Chimera. Which is fine. But its strength is the fact that Nibiru is dead against it. Also considering that it can set up a multi negate board with EASE (implying Chimera goes through), it CAN do things. It can also drop a monster that is unaffected by your opponent's cards, which is stupidly easy to do and it being at 5k ATK, it's not going to be easy to run it over by battle.

Will it beat META? Sometimes sure. Any deck can beat a META deck every once in awhile.

Do I play decks because they are only "good"? No.

Do I play decks that I just like? Yes.

If its good, its good, if it isn't, then it isn't.

So honestly, you need to stop with the whole "your deck is trash" crap. Especially when you play Unchained.

Sound4

Post #29 by Sound4 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:10 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:And you were wrong. Historically speaking, Dark Worlds were META and has popped into the META scene from time to time. And since I play the deck IRL, the fact that my deck IS getting support, a deck I have played since Elemental Energy. Do you really think I would even remotely care if the new Structure Deck for them was META or not?

But no seriously, Cyberdarks suffer from a heavy choke point. That being Chimera. Which is fine. But its strength is the fact that Nibiru is dead against it. Also considering that it can set up a multi negate board with EASE (implying Chimera goes through), it CAN do things. It can also drop a monster that is unaffected by your opponent's cards, which is stupidly easy to do and it being at 5k ATK, it's not going to be easy to run it over by battle.

Will it beat META? Sometimes sure. Any deck can beat a META deck every once in awhile.

So honestly, you need to stop with the whole "your deck is trash" crap. Especially when you play Unchained.

You are acting like the support will make this deck into top tier contention. If you want to play casually that is fine but please don' t act like this will Dark world in top tier contention.

Unchained is a rogue deck and even better if played by a good pilot here us a replay of me beating a Prank Kid player with over 1000 rating.
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=815175-37997242

Cyberdarks aren't good this isn't debatable. The consistency is not good and it's end board doesn't put up much negates. The recovery is not that good either.

Sound4

Post #30 by Sound4 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:12 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:And you were wrong. Historically speaking, Dark Worlds were META and has popped into the META scene from time to time. And since I play the deck IRL, the fact that my deck IS getting support, a deck I have played since Elemental Energy. Do you really think I would even remotely care if the new Structure Deck for them was META or not?

Are people not allowed to express opinions or play whatever they fucking want now Mr. Unchained?

He is acting like this will put Dark world into top tier contention be realistic here. Plus Unchained is a rogue and even better if played by a good pilot. Here is a replayof me beating a Prank Kid player with over 1000 rating.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #31 by Lil Oldman » Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:19 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Cyberdarks aren't good. Plus they weren't meta for long. Plus it doesn't change the fact that it doesn't have any interactions with the meta since Adventure token decks are everywhere. Blue eyes got support but are they good? No. You need to be realistic here.

He is acting like this will put Dark world into top tier contention be realistic here. Plus Unchained is a rogue and even better if played by a good pilot. Here is a replayof me beating a Prank Kid player with over 1000 rating.

Honest question. Can you read? They never said it would be top tier. They said DW has been meta.
I dont care about a stupid replay of you beating some guy with prankids, I've beaten Eldlich with Krawlers, even a broken clock gives the time twice a day.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Renji Asuka

Post #32 by Renji Asuka » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:39 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Cyberdarks aren't good. Plus they weren't meta for long. Plus it doesn't change the fact that it doesn't have any interactions with the meta since Adventure token decks are everywhere. Blue eyes got support but are they good? No. You need to be realistic here.

You are acting like the support will make this deck into top tier contention. If you want to play casually that is fine but please don' t act like this will Dark world in top tier contention.

Unchained is a rogue deck and even better if played by a good pilot here us a replay of me beating a Prank Kid player with over 1000 rating.

Cyberdarks aren't good this isn't debatable. The consistency is not good and it's end board doesn't put up much negates. The recovery is not that good either.

1. No, I'm not acting like the support will make the deck top tier. That is idiotic of you to assume. Look at my original post. It only states that I'm excited for it. You however chose to try to bring up an irrelevant point about the deck "not going to be META". Despite history disagreeing with you.

2. Unchained isn't "rogue", it is still a worse deck than than quite a lot of other rogue decks.

3. Cyberdarks have INSANE consistency. Cyberdark Cannon can search out any Cyberdark Monster, Cyberdark Claw can search out any Cyberdark Spell or Trap, Cyberdark Chimera can search out Power Bond which is your big play maker, Cybernetic Horizon, which can not only fuel the Graveyard by placing 3 monsters into it, it can search out any Cyber Machine or Dragon monster. Then you have Cyberdark Realm, which can search out any Cyberdark monster.

Then you have your Cyber Dragon Engine, where you run 3 Cyber Dragon Core, which can search all your Cyberdark Spell or Traps. You have Nachster to recycle Cyberdark Chimera from the GY, oh speaking of Cyberdark Chimera, it can also fuel the Graveyard. Then you have Cyber Emergency, which can search out either Core or Nachster. This isn't even going into being able to play Allure of Darkness.

But hey, Cyberdarks don't have consistency according to you. It's almost like you didn't bother researching it before making a reply.

But that's not going into its multiple negate board with Cyberdarkness Dragon having roughly 8,000 ATK due to having Cyber End Dragon equipped then throw in Cyberdark Invasion, which can equip more, which can not only provide an interrupt, but can also give you a 2nd Negate. That isn't going into the OG Cyberdarks having something equipped with them for 3 negates. With all that said, Cyberdarks are actually close to being rogue tier. If they didn't have the hard choke point, they'd be rogue tier. But please, go on tell me you don't know how Cyberdarks work without saying.

4. You made another stupid assumption about me claiming that Cyberdarks are good. That never happened. So drop the "Stop acting like your decks are good!" Because that is just you not reading and choosing to be stupid.

So, you might want to refrain from posting, otherwise you're going to end up showing how much of a fool you really are.

PS: Your replay means nothing to me. Any non meta deck can beat a meta deck every once in awhile.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #33 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:05 am

Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:

It is on the high end if tier 2 and no it isn't bad. The Megalith is still broken bethor allows you to destroy multiple cards and even though Benten is at 1 it is easily searchable.

Dude, i try the Megalith deck is not BROKEN, because are Rock Ritual Monsters, with Block Dragon banned, it remains a bummer. (It always has been with Block Dragon).

Also and I repeat to you, spare your bullshit and study, thanks.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Sound4

Post #34 by Sound4 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:40 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:Drytron sucks outside of Master Duel, it's all about the Adventurer engine now

Dude, i try the Megalith deck is not BROKEN, because are Rock Ritual Monsters, with Block Dragon banned, it remains a bummer. (It always has been with Block Dragon).

Also and I repeat to you, spare your bullshit and study, thanks.

Good Drytron players know how to bring them to the best of their ability.

Sound4

Post #35 by Sound4 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:48 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Imagine thinking people can only play "good decks" by your standards.

1. No, I'm not acting like the support will make the deck top tier. That is idiotic of you to assume. Look at my original post. It only states that I'm excited for it. You however chose to try to bring up an irrelevant point about the deck "not going to be META". Despite history disagreeing with you.

2. Unchained isn't "rogue", it is still a worse deck than than quite a lot of other rogue decks.

3. Cyberdarks have INSANE consistency. Cyberdark Cannon can search out any Cyberdark Monster, Cyberdark Claw can search out any Cyberdark Spell or Trap, Cyberdark Chimera can search out Power Bond which is your big play maker, Cybernetic Horizon, which can not only fuel the Graveyard by placing 3 monsters into it, it can search out any Cyber Machine or Dragon monster. Then you have Cyberdark Realm, which can search out any Cyberdark monster.

Then you have your Cyber Dragon Engine, where you run 3 Cyber Dragon Core, which can search all your Cyberdark Spell or Traps. You have Nachster to recycle Cyberdark Chimera from the GY, oh speaking of Cyberdark Chimera, it can also fuel the Graveyard. Then you have Cyber Emergency, which can search out either Core or Nachster. This isn't even going into being able to play Allure of Darkness.

But hey, Cyberdarks don't have consistency according to you. It's almost like you didn't bother researching it before making a reply.

But that's not going into its multiple negate board with Cyberdarkness Dragon having roughly 8,000 ATK due to having Cyber End Dragon equipped then throw in Cyberdark Invasion, which can equip more, which can not only provide an interrupt, but can also give you a 2nd Negate. That isn't going into the OG Cyberdarks having something equipped with them for 3 negates. With all that said, Cyberdarks are actually close to being rogue tier. If they didn't have the hard choke point, they'd be rogue tier. But please, go on tell me you don't know how Cyberdarks work without saying.

4. You made another stupid assumption about me claiming that Cyberdarks are good. That never happened. So drop the "Stop acting like your decks are good!" Because that is just you not reading and choosing to be stupid.

So, you might want to refrain from posting, otherwise you're going to end up showing how much of a fool you really are.

PS: Your replay means nothing to me. Any non meta deck can beat a meta deck every once in awhile.

Considering the way you are speaking then yes it seems like you are suggesting that this support will put Dark World into top tier contention.

Cyberdarks aren't good it is another reason why people don't play them with cyber dragons. The consistency is nothing special and yes I have done research on Cyberdarks. The Deck isn't good. Watch this video on this person playing cyberdark and why it isn't good
https://youtu.be/HI0PigDpRcI
I think this just shows that when a person brings up a good point since you have no argument you disregard it. The replay was to show that unchained can be really if played by a good pilot and can compete with some of the top decks.

greg503

Post #36 by greg503 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:09 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:You are acting like the support will make this deck into top tier contention. If you want to play casually that is fine but please don' t act like this will Dark world in top tier contention.

Considering the way you are speaking then yes it seems like you are suggesting that this support will put Dark World into top tier contention.

Cyberdarks aren't good it is another reason why people don't play them with cyber dragons. The consistency is nothing special and yes I have done research on Cyberdarks. The Deck isn't good. Watch this video on this person playing cyberdark and why it isn't good
I think this just shows that when a person brings up a good point since you have no argument you disregard it. The replay was to show that unchained can be really if played by a good pilot and can compete with some of the top decks.

Sound4: Good Unchained pilot, you heard it here first folks
Buy Floowandereeze

greg503

Post #37 by greg503 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:14 pm

Sound4 wrote:Good Drytron players know how to bring them to the best of their ability.

Ah yes, I forgot, 2 Herald negates is unbeatable
Buy Floowandereeze

Sound4

Post #38 by Sound4 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:05 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Good Drytron players know how to bring them to the best of their ability.

Ah yes, I forgot, 2 Herald negates is unbeatable

They can end on DPE as well and you can play scythe in the Deck. Watch this video on how good Drytron players that bring the Deck to the best of their ability.
https://youtu.be/GW4olNalRdM

Sound4

Post #39 by Sound4 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:06 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

Sound4: Good Unchained pilot, you heard it here first folks

What are you suggesting?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #40 by Lil Oldman » Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:41 pm

Bruh what do you think?

Return to “Spam Paradise”