I'm extremely hyped right now!

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Sound4

Re: I'm extremely hyped right now!

Post #81 by Sound4 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:44 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:Oh, then show me 10 games this week you beat meta with Unchained

I don't play rated or meta everyday. I can probably show you top decks I have beaten with Unchained but n this week.

Nice streak owo

Read the other reply I have sent you.

Renji Asuka

Post #82 by Renji Asuka » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:13 am

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Yes I know you addressed it but my point still stands. The two replays you still ignored saying "it means nothing to me" basically proving that you have no argument. If Unchained is trash tier then why am I beating top decks easily and consistently?

Plus in MD King calamities is nit banned which makes true draco broken in MD. I said that this support most likely won't put Dark world onto top tier contention so you getting hyped don't be disappointed when the support does not do much to make the Deck better.

No, your points hold 0 standing. You been caught in your bullshit. Then when you got called out YOU STILL keep trying to make pointless points that hold 0 ground in the argument.

You then claim that I'm "ignoring your replays and that proves that you're right" is you being intellectually dishonest. As I stated multiple times ANY DECK CAN BEAT ANOTHER DECK EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE. 2 Replays MEAN NOTHING.

Also if you think True Draco plays King Calamity, fun fact, it doesn't. It plays the same way as it does in the TCG just more floodgate options.

You also revealed your real intention because YOU ASSUMED that I was saying the deck will be Tier 1. When I never stated that let alone "acted" like it.

You can keep lying, but you're going to keep being intellectually dishonest.

If you want an actual debate, cut the bullshit.

Yes the point still stands. Using MD to tier other decks is bad especially since it is a completely different format and banlist.

Again no one plays True draco in TCG competitivelu or even in locals. Calamities is what makes it broken. Plus activating something like a floodgate like Skill drain or gozen match on its own is bad. It needs support and protection. Plus MD is a best of one which makes true draco a bit better.

The way I was beating those top decks is what makes it impressive. I don't think you fully realise what you mean "trash tier". Again the Deck us a control deck not a combo deck plus in the grind game it is actually pretty good if played correctly.

I was saying that this support will ist likely not put Dark world in top tier contention so don't be disappointed when the Deck is still not good.

And here is where you fail once again showing your insane amount of lack of knowledge in yugioh.

The deck's mechanics and how they operate are the same. Unchained still plays like it does in the OCG/TCG. There is only a tiny difference with floodgates and hand traps, but at the core the decks are the same and play the same way. That is why you'll always be wrong in this situation. Now if I compared it with Duel Links, you'd be correct since the rules for that game are vastly different.

"Again no one plays True draco in TCG competitivelu or even in locals."

Uhhhh....LMAO, yeah okay buddy. Fun fact True Draco inherently CANNOT PLAY Calamity. You are showing your lack of knowledge of an archetype. No True Draco monster that is ran is a level 9. Ignis is level 5, Dinomight is level 6, Majesty Maiden is level 5, Dreiath is level 6, Master Peace is level 8 (which is fun fact, banned in Master Duel), Metaltron XII is level 9 but NO TRUE DRACO RUNS IT.

"Plus activating something like a floodgate like Skill drain or gozen match on its own is bad."

Bruh, when Skill Drain flips up, it's always going to be in response to a person's monster effect, it won't be flipped up willy nilly. Also implying Gozen Match is being played isn't really effective as most combos can go off under 1 attribute. Now if you mentioned Rivalry, then it'd realistically powerful against decks when Zombie World is up.

"The way I was beating those top decks is what makes it impressive."

No it doesn't. Again EVERY DECK CAN BEAT ANOTHER EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE. End of story.

"Again the Deck us a control deck not a combo deck plus in the grind game it is actually pretty good if played correctly."

It cannot grind as well as True Draco. Hell even Burning Abyss in 2022 can do a better grind game than your Trash Unchained deck.

"I was saying that this support will ist likely not put Dark world in top tier contention so don't be disappointed when the Deck is still not good."

And here you go backtracking once more.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #83 by Lil Oldman » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:17 am

Bruh, Krawlers have better grind game than Unchained.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Renji Asuka

Post #84 by Renji Asuka » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:38 am

Lil Oldman wrote:Bruh, Krawlers have better grind game than Unchained.

I may not like Krawlers as a deck, but at least they have some insane cards that grant them advantage.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #85 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:04 am

It is still history that Unchained is what a meta?
But when has that archetype ever been meta, even since it came out of those set booster.
L'Unchained IS ONLY AN EXTENDER LINK ONLY!

END OF THE STORY!
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Sound4

Post #86 by Sound4 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:14 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:It is still history that Unchained is what a meta?
But when has that archetype ever been meta, even since it came out of those set booster.

END OF THE STORY!

I thought you left and were done with this thread? Seems like that is not the case.

Sound4

Post #87 by Sound4 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:19 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
No, your points hold 0 standing. You been caught in your bullshit. Then when you got called out YOU STILL keep trying to make pointless points that hold 0 ground in the argument.

You then claim that I'm "ignoring your replays and that proves that you're right" is you being intellectually dishonest. As I stated multiple times ANY DECK CAN BEAT ANOTHER DECK EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE. 2 Replays MEAN NOTHING.

Also if you think True Draco plays King Calamity, fun fact, it doesn't. It plays the same way as it does in the TCG just more floodgate options.

You also revealed your real intention because YOU ASSUMED that I was saying the deck will be Tier 1. When I never stated that let alone "acted" like it.

You can keep lying, but you're going to keep being intellectually dishonest.

If you want an actual debate, cut the bullshit.

Yes the point still stands. Using MD to tier other decks is bad especially since it is a completely different format and banlist.

Again no one plays True draco in TCG competitivelu or even in locals. Calamities is what makes it broken. Plus activating something like a floodgate like Skill drain or gozen match on its own is bad. It needs support and protection. Plus MD is a best of one which makes true draco a bit better.

The way I was beating those top decks is what makes it impressive. I don't think you fully realise what you mean "trash tier". Again the Deck us a control deck not a combo deck plus in the grind game it is actually pretty good if played correctly.

I was saying that this support will ist likely not put Dark world in top tier contention so don't be disappointed when the Deck is still not good.

And here is where you fail once again showing your insane amount of lack of knowledge in yugioh.

The deck's mechanics and how they operate are the same. Unchained still plays like it does in the OCG/TCG. There is only a tiny difference with floodgates and hand traps, but at the core the decks are the same and play the same way. That is why you'll always be wrong in this situation. Now if I compared it with Duel Links, you'd be correct since the rules for that game are vastly different.

Uhhhh....LMAO, yeah okay buddy. Fun fact True Draco inherently CANNOT PLAY Calamity. You are showing your lack of knowledge of an archetype. No True Draco monster that is ran is a level 9. Ignis is level 5, Dinomight is level 6, Majesty Maiden is level 5, Dreiath is level 6, Master Peace is level 8 (which is fun fact, banned in Master Duel), Metaltron XII is level 9 but NO TRUE DRACO RUNS IT.

"Plus activating something like a floodgate like Skill drain or gozen match on its own is bad."

Bruh, when Skill Drain flips up, it's always going to be in response to a person's monster effect, it won't be flipped up willy nilly. Also implying Gozen Match is being played isn't really effective as most combos can go off under 1 attribute. Now if you mentioned Rivalry, then it'd realistically powerful against decks when Zombie World is up.

No it doesn't. Again EVERY DECK CAN BEAT ANOTHER EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE. End of story.

"Again the Deck us a control deck not a combo deck plus in the grind game it is actually pretty good if played correctly."

It cannot grind as well as True Draco. Hell even Burning Abyss in 2022 can do a better grind game than your Trash Unchained deck.

"I was saying that this support will ist likely not put Dark world in top tier contention so don't be disappointed when the Deck is still not good."

True draco can actually play calamities with another archetype like dinos. Again MD has a completely different banlist and format. Haven't you seen people complaining about MD recently about the banlist? Most people have a problem with the floodgates like Order being legal and other cards that should be banned. Plus ND is a best of 1 which makes decks who play floodgates better.

Plus I literally said the same thing I said on page one as this support most likely won't put Dark world into top tier contention.

Unchained has a pretty goud grind game if played correctly I don't see how that is not the case. Again Unchained is a control deck.

greg503

Post #88 by greg503 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:31 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Yes the point still stands. Using MD to tier other decks is bad especially since it is a completely different format and banlist.

True draco can actually play calamities with another archetype like dinos. Again MD has a completely different banlist and format. Haven't you seen people complaining about MD recently about the banlist? Most people have a problem with the floodgates like Order being legal and other cards that should be banned. Plus ND is a best of 1 which makes decks who play floodgates better.

Plus I literally said the same thing I said on page one as this support most likely won't put Dark world into top tier contention.

Unchained has a pretty goud grind game if played correctly I don't see how that is not the case. Again Unchained is a control deck.

OK, tell me how Unchained is able to get its GY back, Eldlich uses it to go +, Altergeist revives interactition or monsters that go +, True Draco recycles with one of its spells and goes +. There is no grind game if you cant + and relying on your opponent to ONLY use destruction removal is foolish.
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #89 by Renji Asuka » Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:51 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Yes the point still stands. Using MD to tier other decks is bad especially since it is a completely different format and banlist.

True Draco doesn't mix with other archtypes bruh. Not saying there isn't synergy with Dinos because the True Draco Field Spell would allow baby dinos to go off, but 99.999999999999% of the time True Draco is run by itself and isn't combined with anything.

And you believe you know True Draco lmao

Then you bring up Order being legal, but it's almost like you forgot Order was legal in the TCG for the longest time and its ban is only recent. Also the banlist was the OCG banlist of a past format, but that doesn't change the fact that decks at their core STILL operate the same way as they did.

Also in a best of 1, it isn't about who plays floodgates better, it's about Player 1 setting up an unbreakable board and Player 2 either break the board or lose the game. If it goes past turn 4, then it's about who controls the tempo of the game. Almost like in Bo3 format what a shocker!

Also again you backtrack after revealing the truth on why you say "this support most likely won't put Dark world into top tier contention." when afterwards you stated I was acting like it'd be Top Tier, but in my post it never was like that.

Also no, Unchained isn't good at the grind game. To be good at the grind game, you have to not only maintain advantage, but also gain advantage by slowing the game state down to a crawl. The deck cannot do that. It doesn't matter how "good" you are, the deck inherently can't do this.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #90 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:00 pm

Sound4 wrote:

END OF THE STORY!

I thought you left and were done with this thread? Seems like that is not the case.

No, the victim is you who do not get into your head of what others say, you are just a retard and stop with this story that Unchained is competitive. Bruh.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist

Cit.

Sound4

Post #91 by Sound4 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:32 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

END OF THE STORY!

No, the victim is you who do not get into your head of what others say, you are just a retard and stop with this story that Unchained is competitive. Bruh.

When did I say Unchained was competitive? I said it was rogue. I recommend reading my replies on Unchained before commenting.

greg503

Post #92 by greg503 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:45 pm

Sound4 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I thought you left and were done with this thread? Seems like that is not the case.

When did I say Unchained was competitive? I said it was rogue. I recommend reading my replies on Unchained before commenting.

Rouge is competitive enough to see play, but not meta enough to see widespread use. So yes, you did say Unchained is competitive.
Buy Floowandereeze

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #93 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:53 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:No, the victim is you who do not get into your head of what others say, you are just a retard and stop with this story that Unchained is competitive. Bruh.

Rouge is competitive enough to see play, but not meta enough to see widespread use. So yes, you did say Unchained is competitive.

Only in Rouge/forfun format

Cit.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #94 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:54 pm

Sound4 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I thought you left and were done with this thread? Seems like that is not the case.

But when you fucking break... I only speak with Greg503 and Renji, you are worth nothing.

Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #95 by Renji Asuka » Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:02 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:When did I say Unchained was competitive? I said it was rogue. I recommend reading my replies on Unchained before commenting.

Rogue implies it'd see competitive play, but isn't as strong as T1 or T2 decks.

That's always been the case. So you are wrong once more.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #96 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:38 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:Rouge is competitive enough to see play, but not meta enough to see widespread use. So yes, you did say Unchained is competitive.

I know the format difference

Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #97 by Renji Asuka » Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:19 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Only in Rouge/forfun format

I just realized, I was really tired when I posted that and I thought that was from Sound4....fml

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #98 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:28 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Rogue implies it'd see competitive play, but isn't as strong as T1 or T2 decks.

I just realized, I was really tired when I posted that and I thought that was from Sound4....fml

Ah

Anyway, Sound4 = retard :lol:

Cit.

Sound4

Post #99 by Sound4 » Sun May 01, 2022 8:47 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:No, the victim is you who do not get into your head of what others say, you are just a retard and stop with this story that Unchained is competitive. Bruh.

It takes a good pilot to beat top decks yes.

Sound4

Post #100 by Sound4 » Sun May 01, 2022 8:48 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:Rouge is competitive enough to see play, but not meta enough to see widespread use. So yes, you did say Unchained is competitive.

It takes a good pilot to beat top decks yes.

Return to “Spam Paradise”