I'm extremely hyped right now!

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Sound4

Re: I'm extremely hyped right now!

Post #61 by Sound4 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:05 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:YOU made assumptions, so yes, it is imaginary bullshit and why should I care about having the deck be top tier? I been playing Dark Worlds SINCE Elemental Energy. It's a long time staple deck for me so any support for it makes me excited. End of story.

And your video is meaningless to me.

Also ending on a link 2 with some backrow is still bad. If you're not not stopping your opponent's plays, you're not doing anything.

If you would lose because of any board wipe, your field is bad. End of story. If Unchained were good, we'd see them in events. But we don't. At most it's a locals level deck. Which tells us that the deck can't even be considered rogue tier.

You also claim to be a good pilot, but with your track record, it's unlikely. As you can't even read what is being told to you while also lacking critical thinking skills.

I said that you should not get your hopes up since this probably won't put Dark world into top tier contention. There is no reason to play this deck at the moment.

You clearly have not understood anything on how Unchained works and my reply. The backrow is disruption and again Unchained is a control deck not a combo deck. Plus the link 2 Unchained rage allows you to link with another monster on the opponent's side. Since a pit if people start with the rite of aramesir to summon a token and get fateful to their side of the field. You can you Unchained rage to link with itself and the token making the whole Adventure Token package at that point useless as the token us very important. Since wandering gryphon can't negate without an adventure token.

Your last paragraph makes no sense. The replay actually shows a lot on how if played by a good pilot unchained can be really good. Here is a replay with me destroying swordsoul woth unchained 2-0. Swordsoul another top deck currently.
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=815175-38251953

No, you moved the goal post. You made the claim that "I was acting as if Dark Worlds would be top tier" when you're the one who brought up competitive viability. . That is VERY different than what you're attempting to claim. Now stfu and sit the fuck down and think before you even respond so you can at least BE consistent.

You then claim I don't know how unchained works, then proceed to repeat what I already said about their links? Are you just responding while not reading what is being told to you or are you just stupid?

You then proceed to claim that my last paragraph doesn't make sense, yet you choose to ignore how you constantly tried to cheat in ranked Ingeneiro so you can win. You end up stalling or even LYING to the opponent when you would lose. That tells me enough about your skills as a player.

Also if Unchained was rogue, we'd see them in regionals AT LEAST. But wait, we don't...so it isn't a "rogue" deck.

I was saying that the support would most likely not put Dark world into top tier contention especially as they already don't really have any interactions with the current meta.

I was explaining how unchained works as you clearly don't. Your 2nd to last paragraph has nothing to do with the current topic.

Plus you don't consider representation there are many decks that are tier /rogue bit don't have enough representation to get played more in big events. For example, a deck like Virtual World is currently tier 2 but don't have good representation so don't get played much. Does that mean it is a bad deck? No it just does not have enough representation.

Renji Asuka

Post #62 by Renji Asuka » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:49 am

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I said that you should not get your hopes up since this probably won't put Dark world into top tier contention. There is no reason to play this deck at the moment.

You clearly have not understood anything on how Unchained works and my reply. The backrow is disruption and again Unchained is a control deck not a combo deck. Plus the link 2 Unchained rage allows you to link with another monster on the opponent's side. Since a pit if people start with the rite of aramesir to summon a token and get fateful to their side of the field. You can you Unchained rage to link with itself and the token making the whole Adventure Token package at that point useless as the token us very important. Since wandering gryphon can't negate without an adventure token.

Your last paragraph makes no sense. The replay actually shows a lot on how if played by a good pilot unchained can be really good. Here is a replay with me destroying swordsoul woth unchained 2-0. Swordsoul another top deck currently.
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=815175-38251953

No, you moved the goal post. You made the claim that "I was acting as if Dark Worlds would be top tier" when you're the one who brought up competitive viability. . That is VERY different than what you're attempting to claim. Now stfu and sit the fuck down and think before you even respond so you can at least BE consistent.

You then claim I don't know how unchained works, then proceed to repeat what I already said about their links? Are you just responding while not reading what is being told to you or are you just stupid?

You then proceed to claim that my last paragraph doesn't make sense, yet you choose to ignore how you constantly tried to cheat in ranked Ingeneiro so you can win. You end up stalling or even LYING to the opponent when you would lose. That tells me enough about your skills as a player.

Also if Unchained was rogue, we'd see them in regionals AT LEAST. But wait, we don't...so it isn't a "rogue" deck.

I was saying that the support would most likely not put Dark world into top tier contention especially as they already don't really have any interactions with the current meta.

I was explaining how unchained works as you clearly don't. Your 2nd to last paragraph has nothing to do with the current topic.

Plus you don't consider representation there are many decks that are tier /rogue bit don't have enough representation to get played more in big events. For example, a deck like Virtual World is currently tier 2 but don't have good representation so don't get played much. Does that mean it is a bad deck? No it just does not have enough representation.

Your words "You are acting like the support will make this deck into top tier contention. If you want to play casually that is fine but please don' t act like this will Dark world in top tier contention." Only YOU brought up competitive viability, while NOTHING in my post stated ANYTHING about competitive viability.

Also you said the same thing I did regarding their links. I played around with Unchained, it isn't good and it isn't rogue. It's trash tier.

Also my 2nd to last paragraph DID in fact have something involved with the topic as YOU'RE the one who decided to stick your own foot in your mouth.

Also imagine comparing Virtual Worlds to Unchained. I can't even lmao

Please, keep being bad.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Sound4

Post #63 by Sound4 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:26 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:No, you moved the goal post. You made the claim that "I was acting as if Dark Worlds would be top tier" when you're the one who brought up competitive viability. . That is VERY different than what you're attempting to claim. Now stfu and sit the fuck down and think before you even respond so you can at least BE consistent.

Your words "You are acting like the support will make this deck into top tier contention. If you want to play casually that is fine but please don' t act like this will Dark world in top tier contention." Only YOU brought up competitive viability, while NOTHING in my post stated ANYTHING about competitive viability.

Also you said the same thing I did regarding their links. I played around with Unchained, it isn't good and it isn't rogue. It's trash tier.

Also my 2nd to last paragraph DID in fact have something involved with the topic as YOU'RE the one who decided to stick your own foot in your mouth.

Please, keep being bad.

I was simply saying that this support most likely won't be putting Dark world into top tier contention so you should not get your hopes up.

You don't know how Unchained works. Again it is a control deck not a combo deck. Plus you literally ignored the replay I provided destroying even though you say Unchained is "trash tier".

I mentioned VW in regards to representation. I recommend reading the reply first properly. Representation is important.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #64 by Lil Oldman » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:53 pm

"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

greg503

Post #65 by greg503 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:49 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I was saying that the support would most likely not put Dark world into top tier contention especially as they already don't really have any interactions with the current meta.

Please, keep being bad.

I was simply saying that this support most likely won't be putting Dark world into top tier contention so you should not get your hopes up.

You don't know how Unchained works. Again it is a control deck not a combo deck. Plus you literally ignored the replay I provided destroying even though you say Unchained is "trash tier".

I mentioned VW in regards to representation. I recommend reading the reply first properly. Representation is important.

A "control" deck with only 2 Quick-play interactions in archtype, neither of which are negates and only target one card. Altergeist has much more ability to control with Silq, Protocol, and Hextia, as well as Multifaker being friendly with floodgates.
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #66 by Renji Asuka » Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:33 am

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I was saying that the support would most likely not put Dark world into top tier contention especially as they already don't really have any interactions with the current meta.

Please, keep being bad.

Funnily enough, earlier today I faced an unchained player in a duel room on Master Duel. I asked if he wanted a serious duel or if he wanted a duel of nonsensical bullshit, he wanted a serious duel. He played Unchained, I smashed him with True Draco. To be fair the duel was long NOT because of his unchained cards, but because my RNG was crappy and him using Torrential Tribute on 2 of my normal summons. Also keep in mind, he bricked like crazy. My true Draco deck controlled the game. Summon Limit, Skill Drain, Vanity's Emptiness. He brought out his 3k Beaters eventually and Apocalypse came in clutch. He tried to use his trap to special summon and I flipped Vanity's on it. And fun fact, he was actually a good player, unfortunately True Draco just did the job better.

Unchained doesn't have the amount of control as you think it does. It does literally nothing. If Unchained was as good as you say it was, it'd be on par with True Draco, it's not. It's infinitely worse.

You also claim I don't know how unchained works, yet I literally already told you how it works. I know what they're links do. I know what their traps do. It's still a shitty deck.

And as not only I keep telling you, you beating a higher tier deck doesn't mean jack shit. Any deck can beat any deck every once in awhile. Your deck isn't on par with True Draco, end of story. True Draco is more rogue than Unchained. That is why your replay is irrelevant. It doesn't prove you right and it doesn't prove me wrong.

"I was simply saying that this support most likely won't be putting Dark world into top tier contention so you should not get your hopes up." No you weren't. You revealed your REAL intentions with "You are acting like the support will make this deck into top tier contention. If you want to play casually that is fine but please don' t act like this will Dark world in top tier contention." you quite literally moved the goalpost after you got called out on your bullshit.

Christen57

Post #67 by Christen57 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:55 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

Please, keep being bad.

Funnily enough, earlier today I faced an unchained player in a duel room on Master Duel. I asked if he wanted a serious duel or if he wanted a duel of nonsensical bullshit, he wanted a serious duel. He played Unchained, I smashed him with True Draco. To be fair the duel was long NOT because of his unchained cards, but because my RNG was crappy and him using Torrential Tribute on 2 of my normal summons. Also keep in mind, he bricked like crazy. My true Draco deck controlled the game. Summon Limit, Skill Drain, Vanity's Emptiness. He brought out his 3k Beaters eventually and Apocalypse came in clutch. He tried to use his trap to special summon and I flipped Vanity's on it. And fun fact, he was actually a good player, unfortunately True Draco just did the job better.

Unchained doesn't have the amount of control as you think it does. It does literally nothing. If Unchained was as good as you say it was, it'd be on par with True Draco, it's not. It's infinitely worse.

You also claim I don't know how unchained works, yet I literally already told you how it works. I know what they're links do. I know what their traps do. It's still a shitty deck.

And as not only I keep telling you, you beating a higher tier deck doesn't mean jack shit. Any deck can beat any deck every once in awhile. Your deck isn't on par with True Draco, end of story. True Draco is more rogue than Unchained. That is why your replay is irrelevant. It doesn't prove you right and it doesn't prove me wrong.

"I was simply saying that this support most likely won't be putting Dark world into top tier contention so you should not get your hopes up." No you weren't. You revealed your REAL intentions with "You are acting like the support will make this deck into top tier contention. If you want to play casually that is fine but please don' t act like this will Dark world in top tier contention." you quite literally moved the goalpost after you got called out on your bullshit.

Are you sure using Master Duel as a means of judging how good a deck is, instead of duelingbook itself or EDOpro, is a good idea? Master Duel has a completely different format and banlist, and even different rulings and so on, so decks that may be strong/weak there may be the opposite here in the TCG/OCG.

Renji Asuka

Post #68 by Renji Asuka » Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:31 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I was simply saying that this support most likely won't be putting Dark world into top tier contention so you should not get your hopes up.

Are you sure using Master Duel as a means of judging how good a deck is, instead of duelingbook itself or EDOpro, is a good idea? Master Duel has a completely different format and banlist, and even different rulings and so on, so decks that may be strong/weak there may be the opposite here in the TCG/OCG.

I mean, it can still be a decent gauge on whether a deck is good or not. Since there is a lot more powerful cards that are legal. Hell even Vanity's Emptiness is a powerful card and is at 1 for instance that every deck can afford to run. Maxx "C" also helps even lower tiered stuff.

Hell I could even beat that Unchained player with Red Dragon Archfiend as I do run Kaiser Colosseum. But also considering that Unchained has no cards that are limited in the TCG or OCG in any capacity it can show the deck is capable of just enough.

Also Unchained can't work under the grind game very well unlike True Draco. Another reason why Unchained is bad especially if you play it as a "control" deck you need to make sure you can go into the grind game successfully.

Sound4

Post #69 by Sound4 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:26 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

Please, keep being bad.

Your comment about you playing against Unchained in MD is not good to use especially since it is a completely different format and banlist. You ignored the two replays I provided yet you still think Unchained is bad. Again Unchained is a control deck and I said in a previous thread about DB shuffling system. Unchained is to also put players in a simplified gamestate plus you jeep forgetting that the backrow is disruption.

Plus True draco is not played in TCG like at all no one plays it Competitively. I have not even seen anyone topping with it in locals. Plus yes tou were acting like this support will put Dark world into top tier contention especially since you were mentioning them being meta before.

Renji Asuka

Post #70 by Renji Asuka » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:03 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I was simply saying that this support most likely won't be putting Dark world into top tier contention so you should not get your hopes up.

Your comment about you playing against Unchained in MD is not good to use especially since it is a completely different format and banlist. You ignored the two replays I provided yet you still think Unchained is bad. Again Unchained is a control deck and I said in a previous thread about DB shuffling system. Unchained is to also put players in a simplified gamestate plus you jeep forgetting that the backrow is disruption.

Plus True draco is not played in TCG like at all no one plays it Competitively. I have not even seen anyone topping with it in locals. Plus yes tou were acting like this support will put Dark world into top tier contention especially since you were mentioning them being meta before.

"Your comment about you playing against Unchained in MD is not good to use especially since it is a completely different format and banlist." I already addressed this. NEXT!

"You ignored the two replays I provided yet you still think Unchained is bad." Already addressed this too. NEXT!

"Again Unchained is a control deck and I said in a previous thread about DB shuffling system." Didn't I already say it was a control deck that fails miserably in the grind game? Oh wait already addressed this. NEXT!

"Unchained is to also put players in a simplified gamestate plus you jeep forgetting that the backrow is disruption." See above. NEXT!

"Plus True draco is not played in TCG like at all no one plays it Competitively. I have not even seen anyone topping with it in locals." True Draco is still far more viable than Unchained. There is a ton of floodgates that True Draco can run that can perform better in the grind game, oh wait already talked about that. NEXT!

"Plus yes tou were acting like this support will put Dark world into top tier contention especially since you were mentioning them being meta before." Considering you decided to talk shit about Dark Worlds and how they wouldn't be competitively viable if they didn't get good support IN YOUR FIRST REPLY, me bringing up how they were META was after you started talking shit that was not only showing your own ignorance, but also showed your failure in reading comprehension. Then you chose to double down, back track, and move the goal post.

Unchained is still trash.

PENMASTER

Post #71 by PENMASTER » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:47 am

oh no its happening again
ITS HAPPENING AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHHHH
OH DEAR GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOT AGAIN
love2hate

Sound4

Post #72 by Sound4 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:13 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

"Your comment about you playing against Unchained in MD is not good to use especially since it is a completely different format and banlist." I already addressed this. NEXT!

"You ignored the two replays I provided yet you still think Unchained is bad." Already addressed this too. NEXT!

"Again Unchained is a control deck and I said in a previous thread about DB shuffling system." Didn't I already say it was a control deck that fails miserably in the grind game? Oh wait already addressed this. NEXT!

"Unchained is to also put players in a simplified gamestate plus you jeep forgetting that the backrow is disruption." See above. NEXT!

"Plus True draco is not played in TCG like at all no one plays it Competitively. I have not even seen anyone topping with it in locals." True Draco is still far more viable than Unchained. There is a ton of floodgates that True Draco can run that can perform better in the grind game, oh wait already talked about that. NEXT!

"Plus yes tou were acting like this support will put Dark world into top tier contention especially since you were mentioning them being meta before." Considering you decided to talk shit about Dark Worlds and how they wouldn't be competitively viable if they didn't get good support IN YOUR FIRST REPLY, me bringing up how they were META was after you started talking shit that was not only showing your own ignorance, but also showed your failure in reading comprehension. Then you chose to double down, back track, and move the goal post.

Yes I know you addressed it but my point still stands. The two replays you still ignored saying "it means nothing to me" basically proving that you have no argument. If Unchained is trash tier then why am I beating top decks easily and consistently?

Plus in MD King calamities is nit banned which makes true draco broken in MD. I said that this support most likely won't put Dark world onto top tier contention so you getting hyped don't be disappointed when the support does not do much to make the Deck better.

greg503

Post #73 by greg503 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:00 pm

Sound4 wrote:Yes I know you addressed it but my point still stands. The two replays you still ignored saying "it means nothing to me" basically proving that you have no argument. If Unchained is trash tier then why am I beating top decks easily and consistently?

Plus in MD King calamities is nit banned which makes true draco broken in MD. I said that this support most likely won't put Dark world onto top tier contention so you getting hyped don't be disappointed when the support does not do much to make the Deck better.

Oh, then show me 10 games this week you beat meta with Unchained
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #74 by Renji Asuka » Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:07 am

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Your comment about you playing against Unchained in MD is not good to use especially since it is a completely different format and banlist. You ignored the two replays I provided yet you still think Unchained is bad. Again Unchained is a control deck and I said in a previous thread about DB shuffling system. Unchained is to also put players in a simplified gamestate plus you jeep forgetting that the backrow is disruption.

Yes I know you addressed it but my point still stands. The two replays you still ignored saying "it means nothing to me" basically proving that you have no argument. If Unchained is trash tier then why am I beating top decks easily and consistently?

No, your points hold 0 standing. You been caught in your bullshit. Then when you got called out YOU STILL keep trying to make pointless points that hold 0 ground in the argument.

You then claim that I'm "ignoring your replays and that proves that you're right" is you being intellectually dishonest. As I stated multiple times ANY DECK CAN BEAT ANOTHER DECK EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE. 2 Replays MEAN NOTHING.

Also if you think True Draco plays King Calamity, fun fact, it doesn't. It plays the same way as it does in the TCG just more floodgate options.

You also revealed your real intention because YOU ASSUMED that I was saying the deck will be Tier 1. When I never stated that let alone "acted" like it.

You can keep lying, but you're going to keep being intellectually dishonest.

If you want an actual debate, cut the bullshit.

Sound4

Post #75 by Sound4 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:44 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:"Your comment about you playing against Unchained in MD is not good to use especially since it is a completely different format and banlist." I already addressed this. NEXT!

No, your points hold 0 standing. You been caught in your bullshit. Then when you got called out YOU STILL keep trying to make pointless points that hold 0 ground in the argument.

You then claim that I'm "ignoring your replays and that proves that you're right" is you being intellectually dishonest. As I stated multiple times ANY DECK CAN BEAT ANOTHER DECK EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE. 2 Replays MEAN NOTHING.

Also if you think True Draco plays King Calamity, fun fact, it doesn't. It plays the same way as it does in the TCG just more floodgate options.

You also revealed your real intention because YOU ASSUMED that I was saying the deck will be Tier 1. When I never stated that let alone "acted" like it.

Yes the point still stands. Using MD to tier other decks is bad especially since it is a completely different format and banlist.

Again no one plays True draco in TCG competitivelu or even in locals. Calamities is what makes it broken. Plus activating something like a floodgate like Skill drain or gozen match on its own is bad. It needs support and protection. Plus MD is a best of one which makes true draco a bit better.

The way I was beating those top decks is what makes it impressive. I don't think you fully realise what you mean "trash tier". Again the Deck us a control deck not a combo deck plus in the grind game it is actually pretty good if played correctly.

I was saying that this support will ist likely not put Dark world in top tier contention so don't be disappointed when the Deck is still not good.

greg503

Post #76 by greg503 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:49 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Yes I know you addressed it but my point still stands. The two replays you still ignored saying "it means nothing to me" basically proving that you have no argument. If Unchained is trash tier then why am I beating top decks easily and consistently?

Yes the point still stands. Using MD to tier other decks is bad especially since it is a completely different format and banlist.

Again no one plays True draco in TCG competitivelu or even in locals. Calamities is what makes it broken. Plus activating something like a floodgate like Skill drain or gozen match on its own is bad. It needs support and protection. Plus MD is a best of one which makes true draco a bit better.

The way I was beating those top decks is what makes it impressive. I don't think you fully realise what you mean "trash tier". Again the Deck us a control deck not a combo deck plus in the grind game it is actually pretty good if played correctly.

I was saying that this support will ist likely not put Dark world in top tier contention so don't be disappointed when the Deck is still not good.

Ah yes, Calamities is the True Draco card that got banned.
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #77 by Lil Oldman » Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:51 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

Mf really confusing True King with True Draco.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

greg503

Post #78 by greg503 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:00 pm

Here's a real rouge deck with strictly better unchained https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=10570484
Buy Floowandereeze

Sound4

Post #79 by Sound4 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:21 pm

greg503 wrote:

I don't play rated or meta everyday. I can probably show you top decks I have beaten with Unchained but n this week.

greg503

Post #80 by greg503 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:23 pm

Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:

I don't play rated or meta everyday. I can probably show you top decks I have beaten with Unchained but n this week.

Nice streak owo
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Spam Paradise”