Stop

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Dogmatikardinal

Re: Stop

Post #81 by Dogmatikardinal » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:27 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:Renji; i got frozen wrongfully because of said trolls, so everything i've said/done is for the right reasons. All you folks want to do is complain in the face of someone who is 100% right.

Dogma, you lost again, so accept that facts that your shtick is a fail on yourself. Fool.

times youve been frozen-1
times ive been frozen-0

itsmetristan

Post #82 by itsmetristan » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:41 pm

[quote="CardGirlChick"]Renji; i got frozen wrongfully because of said trolls, so everything i've said/done is for the right reasons. All you folks want to do is complain in the face of someone who is 100% right.

Dogma, you lost again, so accept that facts that your shtick is a fail on yourself. Fool.[/quote]
Both Genex and I, two admins on this site who are extremely familiar with our rules and policy, and why we have these rules have told you your argument is not acceptable, and why we will not start allowing judge calls for non-official tournament unrated duels.

The many cons do not justify the one pro: pleasing just you because you decide you put value in an irrelevant duel record. This is not a subjective matter. It is not debatable. Most importantly though, you're breaking forum rules while arguing over this irrelevant topic.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Renji Asuka

Post #83 by Renji Asuka » Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:05 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:Renji; i got frozen wrongfully because of said trolls, so everything i've said/done is for the right reasons. All you folks want to do is complain in the face of someone who is 100% right.

Dogma, you lost again, so accept that facts that your shtick is a fail on yourself. Fool.

The point is you could had literally left the game, while ignoring the troll and make a fucking report and stay silent.

instead you CHOSE to bring it to a public forum where the only solution anyone can give you IS TO LEAVE IF PEOPLE AREN'T PLAYING PROPERLY IN UNRATED. And you still bitch about it cause of your stupid pride.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #84 by greg503 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:36 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:

The point is you could had literally left the game, while ignoring the troll and make a fucking report and stay silent.

instead you CHOSE to bring it to a public forum where the only solution anyone can give you IS TO LEAVE IF PEOPLE AREN'T PLAYING PROPERLY IN UNRATED. And you still bitch about it cause of your stupid pride.

And that is what makes you (CGC) an easy victim
Buy Floowandereeze

Genexwrecker

Post #85 by Genexwrecker » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:01 am

Renji Asuka wrote:

they really shouldnt be reporting trolling in unrated it isnt against our rules.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Renji Asuka

Post #86 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:58 am

Genexwrecker wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

they really shouldnt be reporting trolling in unrated it isnt against our rules.

I'd say it depends on the "trolling", if it is actually reportable or not.

But for some reason users just like to make threads like these instead of handling it like they should be.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #87 by CardGirlChick » Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:52 am

https://imgur.com/zFIvBIj

More of the same from the same guy.

greg503

Post #88 by greg503 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:59 am

I suddenly have a primal urge to spam "repent"... what could have caused it?
Buy Floowandereeze

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #89 by CardGirlChick » Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:47 am

greg503 wrote:I suddenly have a primal urge to spam "repent"... what could have caused it?

I assume you forgetting to take your meds.

Renji Asuka

Post #90 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:48 am

CardGirlChick wrote:
greg503 wrote:I suddenly have a primal urge to spam "repent"... what could have caused it?

REPENT you heathen!

troglyte
Mood:

Post #91 by troglyte » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:12 pm

"play stupid games, win stupid prizes"
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #92 by Lil Oldman » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:52 am

when the rep is ent'ed
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

greg503

Post #93 by greg503 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:45 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:

The correct answer is "you showed that you were bothered by something and you're someone I don't mind bothering"
Buy Floowandereeze

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #94 by CardGirlChick » Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:17 pm

Not bothered, but if i can get those fools banned for harassment, more power to me.

#duh

Renji Asuka

Post #95 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:53 pm

Have you ever thought of...oh I don't know...using the block button?

Return to “Spam Paradise”