Stop

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Dogmatikardinal

Stop

Post #1 by Dogmatikardinal » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:04 am

Can we stop with all the posts about what happened? im over it, i just want to have fun play some yu-gioh and hug my ecclesia body pillow, im over all of it, its really killing my flow and makes me not want to play on this site

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #2 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:07 am

Whatever reverse psychology junk you're trying to pull ain't gonna fly.

Everyone, judges including, knows you are using all these alt accounts, spamming your nonsense over and over.

Pretending, with even more forum thread posts is only proving my point.

Dogmatikardinal

Post #3 by Dogmatikardinal » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:11 am

i dont care if you dont believe me, i forgive you, im over the whole situation, i just want to play and have fun.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #4 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:13 am

Well since you continue to harass me on the forums, you are lying.

Tell the judges to unfreeze me then, if you're serious.

Dogmatikardinal

Post #5 by Dogmatikardinal » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:17 am

Im not lying, and ive reported them. i suggest you do the same.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #6 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:20 am

All of you are reported, dont you worry.

Dogmatikardinal

Post #7 by Dogmatikardinal » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:23 am

good, glad you took my advice.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #8 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:26 am

Getting you and all of the other accounts kicked out for your violations will be most satisfying.

I always get the last word.

Dogmatikardinal

Post #9 by Dogmatikardinal » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:30 am

https://imgur.com/aStDOh8
These are my accounts.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #10 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:32 am

On one internet browser, any laptop/computer can handle more than 1.

Dogmatikardinal

Post #11 by Dogmatikardinal » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:37 am

only use chrome but sure. not here to argue. Im over it, maybe you should try to do the same.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #12 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:38 am

Until justice is served, this will never be over, you deserve a proper punishment, and mine will be lifted. Simple as that.

robinatk

Post #13 by robinatk » Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:02 am

what is this cringe

Christen57

Post #14 by Christen57 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:32 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:Whatever reverse psychology junk you're trying to pull ain't gonna fly.

Everyone, judges including, knows you are using all these alt accounts, spamming your nonsense over and over.

CardGirlChick, you realize it's been at least 2 days now since Dogmatikardinal allegedly "spammed with these alt accounts" and he hasn't incurred any penalties from the judges yet? It's safe to assume the judges have thoroughly investigated this user (as Genexwrecker told you in the other thread) and determined that no alternate accounts on his network broke any rules. You on the other hand got frozen within an hour after your instance of severe harassment towards him in your duel. https://www.duelingbook.com/log?id=930071-37142046

Genexwrecker informed you that what you did violated the rules no matter what you believe is and isn't an insult. https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=78666#p78666

Genexwrecker informed you that gameplay rules aren't enforced in unrated. https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=78651#p78651

Genexwrecker informed you that your complaints against Dogmatikardinal were already investigated. https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=78727#p78727

Your freeze is not getting lifted. It was justified. End of story. Wait it out, learn from this mistake, and avoid repeating it in the future. You're not coming out of this the "victor" here no matter what else you say or accuse Dogmatikardinal of, so quit thinking you will unless you provide us this proof you kept claiming over and over you had. You should've left the duel the moment you blocked him, not continue sticking around to bicker with him. It wouldn't have mattered if he got the win. It was unrated. It wouldn't have counted towards anything.

I do suspect that someone here has been using alt accounts to spam these messages, but there's not enough evidence at the moment, or anything that suggests at the moment, that Dogmatikardinal specifically was or is a part of it, nor do I think he specifically was or is in participation of this "campaign" against you. Whoever's responsible for spamming these messages is most likely just trying to get a reaction out of you so it's best to simply report them, ignore them, and move on without further engaging with them.

itsmetristan

Post #15 by itsmetristan » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:05 pm

Nobody should be making posts on this subject. It's not going to acheive anything. If you think someone is doing something wrong, or you believe you were unfairly frozen, you can make a report on it. Making these threads to go at each other's throats isn't helping your situation.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #16 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:04 pm

itsmetristan wrote:Nobody should be making posts on this subject. It's not going to acheive anything. If you think someone is doing something wrong, or you believe you were unfairly frozen, you can make a report on it. Making these threads to go at each other's throats isn't helping your situation.

He's the one making 6 or 7 threads going after me, he's the villain here not me.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #17 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:05 pm

Christen57 wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:Whatever reverse psychology junk you're trying to pull ain't gonna fly.

CardGirlChick, you realize it's been at least 2 days now since Dogmatikardinal allegedly "spammed with these alt accounts" and he hasn't incurred any penalties from the judges yet? It's safe to assume the judges have thoroughly investigated this user (as Genexwrecker told you in the other thread) and determined that no alternate accounts on his network broke any rules. You on the other hand got frozen within an hour after your instance of severe harassment towards him in your duel. https://www.duelingbook.com/log?id=930071-37142046

Genexwrecker informed you that what you did violated the rules no matter what you believe is and isn't an insult. https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=78666#p78666

Genexwrecker informed you that gameplay rules aren't enforced in unrated. https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=78651#p78651

Genexwrecker informed you that your complaints against Dogmatikardinal were already investigated. https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=78727#p78727

Your freeze is not getting lifted. It was justified. End of story. Wait it out, learn from this mistake, and avoid repeating it in the future. You're not coming out of this the "victor" here no matter what else you say or accuse Dogmatikardinal of, so quit thinking you will unless you provide us this proof you kept claiming over and over you had. You should've left the duel the moment you blocked him, not continue sticking around to bicker with him. It wouldn't have mattered if he got the win. It was unrated. It wouldn't have counted towards anything.

I do suspect that someone here has been using alt accounts to spam these messages, but there's not enough evidence at the moment, or anything that suggests at the moment, that Dogmatikardinal specifically was or is a part of it, nor do I think he specifically was or is in participation of this "campaign" against you. Whoever's responsible for spamming these messages is most likely just trying to get a reaction out of you so it's best to simply report them, ignore them, and move on without further engaging with them.

Nope, because i've been targetted by this guy, it completely de-legitimizes any claims against me.

itsmetristan

Post #18 by itsmetristan » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:38 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:Nobody should be making posts on this subject. It's not going to acheive anything. If you think someone is doing something wrong, or you believe you were unfairly frozen, you can make a report on it. Making these threads to go at each other's throats isn't helping your situation.

He's the one making 6 or 7 threads going after me, he's the villain here not me.

You've made more threads on the subject than them (at least as far as I can immediately tell), they didn't commit any infractions worth a freeze, and they aren't even trying to go after you. They said above that they just want people to move on, which is very reasonable considering the way you're handling it.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

itsmetristan

Post #19 by itsmetristan » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:49 pm

There is no justifiable reason to be arguing about this in such a manner.

- If you believe you were unjustly frozen, you can submit a ban appeal.
    - If you believe your opponent or another player deserves a penalty for breaking a rule(s), you can submit an abuse report.
    - If you haven't heard back in regards to the report, be patient. It will be handled eventually
    - If your report/appeal was denied, then nothing further can be done. That is the absolute final decision and nothing else you do will change that.

Publicly complaining about what happened to you cannot improve your situation. If anything, it will make it worse.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #20 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:04 pm

itsmetristan wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:

You've made more threads on the subject than them (at least as far as I can immediately tell), they didn't commit any infractions worth a freeze, and they aren't even trying to go after you. They said above that they just want people to move on, which is very reasonable considering the way you're handling it.

He's made at least 3 threads with the title "Ban CardGirlChick" (on top of at least 4 more with 1 word titles), i've made 2 threads EVER in my 5 year old account.

So you're wrong, you're free to apologize.

Return to “Spam Paradise”