In defence of Cardgirlchick...

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Christen57

Re: In defence of Cardgirlchick...

Post #21 by Christen57 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:06 am

CardGirlChick wrote:It's all in the reports i sent to the judges. its on record.

Mind showing us this evidence that those accounts are his alts? Post it here.

synonymous

Post #22 by synonymous » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:07 am

CardGirlChick wrote:
synonymous wrote:theye actually cardgirlchicks alts hes using to gain sympathy and weasle out of his rightous punishment. who else has anything to gain from any of this?

And now he's just boldface lying, pathetic.

You're dogmatikardinal's alt or lackey, either way you're laying plenty of breadcrumbs for the judges to wreck all of you. Making my job so easy.

you have a history of using alts to support you like legend of ben who you used to harrass others. proof enough.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #23 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:08 am

synonymous wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:
synonymous wrote:theye actually cardgirlchicks alts hes using to gain sympathy and weasle out of his rightous punishment. who else has anything to gain from any of this?

You're dogmatikardinal's alt or lackey, either way you're laying plenty of breadcrumbs for the judges to wreck all of you. Making my job so easy.

you have a history of using alts to support you like legend of ben who you used to harrass others. proof enough.

Completely false, i've dueled and messaged him before, btw. I can easily prove that.

And I keep getting asked for proof, so where's yours? Oh wait you have none. You're part of the same campaign against me, and its that very campaign that proves im the victim here.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #24 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:09 am

Christen57 wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:It's all in the reports i sent to the judges. its on record.

Mind showing us this evidence that those accounts are his alts? Post it here.

I dont need to provide my valuable evidence to convince someone as irrelevant as you, the evidence speaks for itself, and im not gonna let the trolls or you try to pick apart the smoking gun (Even though we both know you would all fail at doing so).

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #25 by Lil Oldman » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:12 am

So you've got no evidence. Right, who owes nothing, fears nothing.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #26 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:14 am

And just so that judges don't wrongfully accuse me of thread creation or spam; i didnt create this thread, and I only posted in it because they are slandering me; including by putting my username in the name of the thread. So this is all fair action by me, that isnt up for debate.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #27 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:14 am

Lil Oldman wrote:So you've got no evidence. Right, who owes nothing, fears nothing.

More gibberish talk, you're gonna have to do better than that, bud.

The judges have all the evidence, you want it that badly? ask them.

Christen57

Post #28 by Christen57 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:15 am

CardGirlChick wrote:
synonymous wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:

Completely false, i've dueled and messaged him before, btw. I can easily prove that.

Doesn't matter if you dueled and messaged him. You could've had 2 tabs open — 1 logged into your main account and the other logged into an alt.

And I keep getting asked for proof, so where's yours? Oh wait you have none. You're part of the same campaign against me, and its that very campaign that proves im the victim here.

It shows your account as being registered on September 8, 2017, and it shows the LegendofBen account as being registered on September 7, 2017, just a day apart of the time your account was registered. Plus, both accounts happen to be currently frozen, and for the same reason mind you — severe harassment. That's so many coincidences to me that I'm having a hard time believing this LegendofBen isn't an alt of yours.

You should have this evidence as well since you apparently submitted it to them to begin with, right?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #29 by Lil Oldman » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:16 am

CardGirlChick wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:So you've got no evidence. Right, who owes nothing, fears nothing.

Nah, I don't care. Your "case" is just too funny to read.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #30 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:17 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:

The truth can be funny, I'll agree with you there.

But the only one will be laughing in the end is me, when you haters face up to the facts.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #31 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:19 am

Christen57 wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:
synonymous wrote:you have a history of using alts to support you like legend of ben who you used to harrass others. proof enough.

Doesn't matter if you dueled and messaged him. You could've had 2 tabs open — 1 logged into your main account and the other logged into an alt.

It shows your account as being registered on September 8, 2017, and it shows the LegendofBen account as being registered on September 7, 2017, just a day apart of the time your account was registered. Plus, both accounts happen to be currently frozen, and for the same reason mind you — severe harassment. That's so many coincidences to me that I'm having a hard time believing this LegendofBen isn't an alt of yours.

You should have this evidence as well since you apparently submitted it to them to begin with, right?

I never said i didnt have the evidence, so you fail on that point.

I know who LoB is IRL, and apparently our building demarkated the same IP address to different people/devices, so he's been frozen wrongfully. So you fail on that point.

You cant have 2 dueling books open on the same browser in 2 tabs at once, Ask anyone. So you fail there.

3 swings and misses for you.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #32 by Lil Oldman » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:22 am

lmao you can

Christen57

Post #33 by Christen57 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:28 am

CardGirlChick wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:

I never said i didnt have the evidence, so you fail on that point.

Then show us the evidence already.

I know who LoB is IRL, and apparently our building demarkated the same IP address to different people/devices, so he's been frozen wrongfully. So you fail on that point.

Can you prove this? If not, then you shouldn't have broken the rules on your account to get other people on your network penalized.

You cant have 2 dueling books open on the same browser in 2 tabs at once, Ask anyone. So you fail there.

Yes you can.
Last edited by Christen57 on Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #34 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:29 am

Explain to me what benefit i gain from convincing 2 non-judges? Im all ears.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #35 by Lil Oldman » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:29 am

CardGirlChick wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:

But the only one will be laughing in the end is me, when you haters face up to the facts.

Of course you will end up succeding in the end, why you wouldn't with the history of great arguments in this forums.

Like how Dark Cyborg/d1234 won their cases. https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12364

How Ingeniero/Sound4 won displaying how judges allow cheating https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16070

How Moonsamurai28 got all of us banned because we were toxic, because we didn't believe a random dude on the internet https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=14021&hilit=judge+team+ignoring+reports

Or how Sound4 currently is going in circles trying to prove that being 10 minutes AFK is okay and shouldn't be punished. https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=18273

Your argument is just too silly to be taken seriously. You aren't showing any proof to prove that you are in fact, in the right.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #36 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:32 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Nah, I don't care. Your "case" is just too funny to read.

Of course you will end up succeding in the end, why you wouldn't with the history of great arguments in this forums.

Like how Dark Cyborg/d1234 won their cases. https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12364

How Ingeniero/Sound4 won displaying how judges allow cheating https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16070

How Moonsamurai28 got all of us banned because we were toxic, because we didn't believe a random dude on the internet https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=14021&hilit=judge+team+ignoring+reports

Or how Sound4 currently is going in circles trying to prove that being 10 minutes AFK is okay and shouldn't be punished. https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=18273

Your argument is just too silly to be taken seriously. You aren't showing any proof to prove that you are in fact, in the right.

This whole tangent is completely irrelevant to the meat of the issue. The issue has nothing to do with proving two idiots wrong, i've been targeted with spam and harassment by multiple accounts against someone i supposedly "used bad language" towards, if he was really a victim, he wouldn't be poking the bear.

Thus, it is established that I said/did nothing worthy of being frozen. This aint rocket science.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #37 by Lil Oldman » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:33 am

CardGirlChick wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:

Thus, it is established that I said/did nothing worthy of being frozen. This aint rocket science.

Source: Dude just believe me

greg503

Post #38 by greg503 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:35 am

synonymous wrote:theyre actually cardgirlchicks alts hes using to gain sympathy and weasle out of his rightous punishment. who else has anything to gain from any of this?

Hope you enjoyed the trolling before you get IP banned
Buy Floowandereeze

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #39 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:35 am

"Source: Dude just believe me"; such a meaningless reply, not to mention you deliberately left out part of my post that you replied too. Pathetic.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #40 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:36 am

greg503 wrote:
synonymous wrote:theyre actually cardgirlchicks alts hes using to gain sympathy and weasle out of his rightous punishment. who else has anything to gain from any of this?

Hope you enjoyed the trolling before you get IP banned

It's because im "Being trolled" that i wont be banned, and they will be instead. You're that dense? What a shame.

Return to “Spam Paradise”