In defence of Cardgirlchick...

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
greg503

Re: In defence of Cardgirlchick...

Post #41 by greg503 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:37 am

CardGirlChick wrote:
greg503 wrote:
synonymous wrote:theyre actually cardgirlchicks alts hes using to gain sympathy and weasle out of his rightous punishment. who else has anything to gain from any of this?

Hope you enjoyed the trolling before you get IP banned

It's because im "Being trolled" that i wont be banned, and they will be instead. You're that dense? What a shame.

Look at who I replied to... or were you talking to them?
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #42 by Christen57 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:38 am

CardGirlChick wrote:Explain to me what benefit i gain from convincing 2 non-judges? Im all ears.

You'll have more people backing you up and siding with you?

Though if you really won't show us any of the evidence to back your claims up that you claim to possess what are you still doing on this thread? Why did you even come to this thread to begin with? If you came here to debunk the OP's claims, and you went through the trouble of continuing discussions from not 1 but 2 previously now-locked threads, you may as well show this evidence you claim to possess.

The issue has nothing to do with proving two idiots wrong, i've been targeted with spam and harassment by multiple accounts against someone i supposedly "used bad language" towards, if he was really a victim, he wouldn't be poking the bear.

Calling someone a bunch of insults is bad language.

Also, you're calling yourself "the bear" now? So what are you going to do? Start mauling these guys?

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #43 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:38 am

Doesnt really matter, you aren't on my side (Even though any rational person should be), so you're in that camp of density too.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #44 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:39 am

Christen57 wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:Explain to me what benefit i gain from convincing 2 non-judges? Im all ears.

You'll have more people backing you up and siding with you?

Though if you really won't show us any of the evidence to back your claims up that you claim to possess what are you still doing on this thread? Why did you even come to this thread to begin with? If you came here to debunk the OP's claims, and you went through the trouble of continuing discussions from not 1 but 2 previously now-locked threads, you may as well show this evidence you claim to possess.

The issue has nothing to do with proving two idiots wrong, i've been targeted with spam and harassment by multiple accounts against someone i supposedly "used bad language" towards, if he was really a victim, he wouldn't be poking the bear.

Calling someone a bunch of insults is bad language.

Also, you're calling yourself "the bear" now? So what are you going to do? Start mauling these guys?

I never explicity called him any names in the duel, buddy. The word "Donkey" for example, isn't an insult. Its a card after all. Just one example.

And if you arent already on my side, then you're a lost cause anyways, you have 0 pull on the judges so you serve 0 purpose to me. The only reason i reply on this thread is to further demonstrate to the judges that read this thread of how everything i've said up to now is fact and the more spam/harassment i get is further evidence to that.
Last edited by CardGirlChick on Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #45 by Lil Oldman » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:40 am

CardGirlChick wrote:"Source: Dude just believe me"; such a meaningless reply, not to mention you deliberately left out part of my post that you replied too. Pathetic.

Oh no, the idiot is calling the idiot an idiot. I'm just playing around because your little drama is not worth being taken seriously, and for the record, it is a meaningful reply. We got no sources of information to believe you, so why shouldn't I joke around me not believing another random person in the internet.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

greg503

Post #46 by greg503 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:42 am

CardGirlChick wrote:Doesnt really matter, you aren't on my side (Even though any rational person should be), so you're in that camp of density too.

You aren't entirely blameless, but this now-stalker has definitely harassed you more than enough by this time
Buy Floowandereeze

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #47 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:43 am

Dogmatikardinal started this whole thing, so he's the only one that should suffer any consequences. He wanted to be a troll, so he gets troll treatment, simple as that.

Christen57

Post #48 by Christen57 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:49 am

CardGirlChick wrote:Doesnt really matter, you aren't on my side (Even though any rational person should be), so you're in that camp of density too.

It's not rational to curse at, and insult, your opponent calling them "retard," "pathetic," "loser," "moron," "donkey," "fool," "dumb," and "villain". You used the S and A words multiple times at them too, and demanded that they take drugs, saying, and I quote: "take your ADHD meds".

That's irrational. That's you acting and speaking out of anger. Why would any of us be on your side for that? How do you not consider any of those things to be rude? https://www.duelingbook.com/log?id=930071-37142046

Dogmatikardinal started this whole thing, so he's the only one that should suffer any consequences. He wanted to be a troll, so he gets troll treatment, simple as that.

Doesn't matter if you think they started it or if you think they were being a troll. You don't break the rules yourself in response by committing severe harassment yourself, or else you're no better than them.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #49 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:53 am

Christen57 wrote:

It's not rational to curse at, and insult, your opponent calling them "retard," "pathetic," "loser," "moron," "donkey," "fool," "dumb," and "villain". You used the S and A words multiple times at them too, and demanded that they take drugs, saying, and I quote: "take your ADHD meds".

That's irrational. That's you acting and speaking out of anger. Why would any of us be on your side for that? How do you not consider any of those things to be rude? https://www.duelingbook.com/log?id=930071-37142046

Doesn't matter if you think they started it or if you think they were being a troll. You don't break the rules yourself in response by committing severe harassment yourself, or else you're no better than them.

Saying words some people might find offensive, doesn't equate to harassment. He took 0 offense to what i said, as shown by his non-reaction, his continued spam, continued pause, and continued stalking of me. I wasn't angry, i was doing what i had to do to get him to leave the duel (I had already blocked him) and i refused to give him a game win. I don't care if you subjectively think i was rude, objective and subjective are 2 different things for a reason.

And even if you ignore all of that, his harassment post-duel is infinitely worse than anything i did. You do realize after the duel he spammed the chat with messages with the same wordage for over 500 players to see. What i typed to him was seen by 1 person. So his crimes are by definition 500 times worse.

Thats just once of a 100 tangents/logics i can destroy your argument on. Still wanna debate me? you're gonna fail.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #50 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:56 am

And just so that some fool doesn't think LoB is an alt of mine, here's prime evidence for that.

https://imgur.com/xt8hzEC

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #51 by Lil Oldman » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:57 am

CardGirlChick wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Saying words some people might find offensive, doesn't equate to harassment. He took 0 offense to what i said, as shown by his non-reaction, his continued spam, continued pause, and continued stalking of me. I wasn't angry, i was doing what i had to do to get him to leave the duel (I had already blocked him) and i refused to give him a game win. I don't care if you subjectively think i was rude, objective and subjective are 2 different things for a reason.

And even if you ignore all of that, his harassment post-duel is infinitely worse than anything i did. You do realize after the duel he spammed the chat with messages with the same wordage for over 500 players to see. What i typed to him was seen by 1 person. So his crimes are by definition 500 times worse.

Thats just once of a 100 tangents/logics i can destroy your argument on. Still wanna debate me? you're gonna fail.

Oxford Language wrote:Harassment: aggressive pressure or intimidation.

i was doing what i had to do to get him to leave the duel

just found that funny
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #52 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:58 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Oxford Language wrote:aggressive pressure or intimidation.

just found that funny

Typical pathetic argument technique; take one small clip out of context and try to mock it. Pathetic, this isnt word jenga.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #53 by Lil Oldman » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:59 am

CardGirlChick wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:

Oxford Language wrote:aggressive pressure or intimidation.

just found that funny

Typical pathetic argument technique; take one small clip out of context and try to mock it. Pathetic, this isnt word jenga.

And? I am just having fun here

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #54 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:59 am

Having fun making yourself look like a fool? Good luck with that

Repent, SInner.

Post #55 by Repent, SInner. » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:00 am

Repent.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #56 by Lil Oldman » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:02 am

CardGirlChick wrote:Having fun making yourself look like a fool? Good luck with that

You too have fun doing this entire circus drama

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #57 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:04 am

Circus because i have to watch clowns ignore the facts.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #58 by Lil Oldman » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:05 am

CardGirlChick wrote:Circus because i have to watch clowns ignore the facts.

Are you talking about the mirror?

greg503

Post #59 by greg503 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:08 am

CardGirlChick wrote:Circus because i have to watch clowns ignore the facts.

Was this "repent" guy harassing you before the duel that got you frozen?
Buy Floowandereeze

troglyte
Mood:

Post #60 by troglyte » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:08 am

Might be unrelated, but synonymous has been banned for 2+years.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Return to “Spam Paradise”