In defence of Cardgirlchick...

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CardGirlChick
Mood:

Re: In defence of Cardgirlchick...

Post #61 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:22 am

greg503 wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:Circus because i have to watch clowns ignore the facts.

Was this "repent" guy harassing you before the duel that got you frozen?

He was harassing me before I was frozen.

Christen57

Post #62 by Christen57 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:30 am

CardGirlChick wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:Doesnt really matter, you aren't on my side (Even though any rational person should be), so you're in that camp of density too.

It's not rational to curse at, and insult, your opponent calling them "retard," "pathetic," "loser," "moron," "donkey," "fool," "dumb," and "villain". You used the S and A words multiple times at them too, and demanded that they take drugs, saying, and I quote: "take your ADHD meds".

That's irrational. That's you acting and speaking out of anger. Why would any of us be on your side for that? How do you not consider any of those things to be rude? https://www.duelingbook.com/log?id=930071-37142046

Dogmatikardinal started this whole thing, so he's the only one that should suffer any consequences. He wanted to be a troll, so he gets troll treatment, simple as that.

Doesn't matter if you think they started it or if you think they were being a troll. You don't break the rules yourself in response by committing severe harassment yourself, or else you're no better than them.

Saying words some people might find offensive, doesn't equate to harassment.

Those weren't just "words some people might find offensive". Those were insults and you were using them as such.

He took 0 offense to what i said, as shown by his non-reaction, his continued spam, continued pause, and continued stalking of me.

He himself has come forward saying, and I quote: "also, i want it on record i did take offense to what you said in that game but as an adult i have moved past it."
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=78778#p78778

I wasn't angry, i was doing what i had to do to get him to leave the duel (I had already blocked him) and i refused to give him a game win.

Why couldn't you just leave the duel after blocking him? Why do you care so much about not "giving him a game win"? You were in unrated. Any win either of you got wouldn't have counted towards anything.

I don't care if you subjectively think i was rude, objective and subjective are 2 different things for a reason.

Multiple judges now agree you were both being rude and committing severe harassment, and they will not be reversing the freeze you got for this. If you still continue to think none of those insults I listed were rude, and think using all those insults in a single game shouldn't have been seen as a violation of the harassment policy, you deserve to stay frozen.

And even if you ignore all of that, his harassment post-duel is infinitely worse than anything i did. You do realize after the duel he spammed the chat with messages with the same wordage for over 500 players to see. What i typed to him was seen by 1 person. So his crimes are by definition 500 times worse.

Did you report him for this and provide evidence for it? If so, can you show us the evidence/screenshot of him doing this? Also, it depends on what exactly he said and how many times he "spammed" it in public chat. If it was done once or twice it may not be seen as spam, but maybe if it was done 10-20 times or so.

He was harassing me before I was frozen.

And you didn't think to block him then before you got into this duel with him?

Renji Asuka

Post #63 by Renji Asuka » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:39 am

CardGirlChick wrote:
synonymous wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:

And now he's just boldface lying, pathetic.

You're dogmatikardinal's alt or lackey, either way you're laying plenty of breadcrumbs for the judges to wreck all of you. Making my job so easy.

you have a history of using alts to support you like legend of ben who you used to harrass others. proof enough.

Completely false, i've dueled and messaged him before, btw. I can easily prove that.

And I keep getting asked for proof, so where's yours? Oh wait you have none. You're part of the same campaign against me, and its that very campaign that proves im the victim here.

Burden of proof is on you.

Or are you CrystalMusic in disguise?
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Genexwrecker

Post #64 by Genexwrecker » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:59 am

Stop feeding the troll threads
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #65 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:01 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:
synonymous wrote:you have a history of using alts to support you like legend of ben who you used to harrass others. proof enough.

Completely false, i've dueled and messaged him before, btw. I can easily prove that.

And I keep getting asked for proof, so where's yours? Oh wait you have none. You're part of the same campaign against me, and its that very campaign that proves im the victim here.

Burden of proof is on you.

Or are you CrystalMusic in disguise?

I don't know who Crystalmusic is, but i also dont need you butting in and diluting this situation with random nonsense.

Christen57

Post #66 by Christen57 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:04 am

CardGirlChick wrote:I don't know who Crystalmusic is.

A widely known and widely disliked user on this site.

Return to “Spam Paradise”