Confirmation

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CardGirlChick
Mood:

Confirmation

Post #1 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:44 pm

So just wanted to confirm with the judges here; that you finally see my point?

And you deleted that guy's trolling/posing/harassment thread that i pointed out 5 mins ago?

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #2 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:46 pm

By now its clear im the victim, he's the villain, so the punishments should be doled out correctly.

Christen57

Post #3 by Christen57 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:47 pm

You probably shouldn't restart a locked discussion like this by creating another thread...

Here's the deleted Judges Need To Repent thread that CardGirlChick's referring to in case anyone wants to look at it: https://archive.ph/H3hN9

Also you (CardGirlChick) seem to have replied to me in that deleted thread before it got deleted, what was your reply? I can no longer go in there myself to see it.

Edit: I made a grammar mistake in that deleted thread. Where I said:
"I'm glad you've to take more appropriate steps"
I meant to say:
"I'm glad you've learned to take more appropriate steps"
Last edited by Christen57 on Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #4 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:50 pm

Christen57 wrote:You probably shouldn't restart a locked discussion like this by creating another thread...

This is going off an entirely different thread created by someone else. and considering that transparency is key in situations like this, this is more than appropriate.

Christen57

Post #5 by Christen57 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:51 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:
Christen57 wrote:You probably shouldn't restart a locked discussion like this by creating another thread...

This is going off an entirely different thread created by someone else. and considering that transparency is key in situations like this, this is more than appropriate.

What was your last reply to me in that deleted thread?

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #6 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:53 pm

My last comment in that deleted thread was me simply pointing out the person who created the thread, was posing as me, using the same spam message he did 2 nights ago where he did teh exact same thing in the public chat, using the same words i did in the duel

OF course in his case, over 500 people were exposed to that message spammed over and over. So his punishment for aping my words should be 500x bigger than mine, going off the logic of the judges that they apparently used.

Christen57

Post #7 by Christen57 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:56 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:My last comment in that deleted thread was me simply pointing out the person who created the thread, was posing as me, using the same spam message he did 2 nights ago where he did teh exact same thing in the public chat, using the same words i did in the duel

OF course in his case, over 500 people were exposed to that message spammed over and over. So his punishment for aping my words should be 500x bigger than mine, going off the logic of the judges that they apparently used.

I have no knowledge or information about this particular event that took place so I can't comment on who was in the wrong there, but, you heard MarshieDemon. If you have any further issues with these types of players/judges you should use these official pages to report them instead of continuing to create these public forum threads.
The page for reporting users: https://forum.duelingbook.com/posting.php?mode=post&f=7
The page for appealing bans/freezes: https://forum.duelingbook.com/posting.php?mode=post&f=6

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #8 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:58 pm

Christen57 wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:My last comment in that deleted thread was me simply pointing out the person who created the thread, was posing as me, using the same spam message he did 2 nights ago where he did teh exact same thing in the public chat, using the same words i did in the duel

I don't know about this particular event that took place so I can't comment on who was in the wrong here, but, you heard MarshieDemon. If you have any further issues with these types of players/judges you should use these official pages to report them instead of continuing to create these public forum threads:
The page for reporting users: https://forum.duelingbook.com/posting.php?mode=post&f=7
The page for appealing bans/freezes: https://forum.duelingbook.com/posting.php?mode=post&f=6

I've done both, but its clear the piecemeal aspect of this situation prevents them from adequate addressing the entire situation, given all the malfeasance by dogmatikardinal over multiple accounts. So this forum posts are the unifying factor to tie it all together.

And i created this thread specifically for the judges to respond, not you. So dont dilute the thread with pointless responses.

Christen57

Post #9 by Christen57 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:59 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

I don't know about this particular event that took place so I can't comment on who was in the wrong here, but, you heard MarshieDemon. If you have any further issues with these types of players/judges you should use these official pages to report them instead of continuing to create these public forum threads:

I've done both, but its clear the piecemeal aspect of this situation prevents them from adequate addressing the entire situation, given all the malfeasance by dogmatikardinal over multiple accounts. So this forum posts are the unifying factor to tie it all together.

And i created this thread specifically for the judges to respond, not you. So dont dilute the thread with pointless responses.

The judges did respond. You should use those pages I just linked for continuing to report these issues instead of making public threads about them. That was their response.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #10 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:01 pm

Nope, that was their response to my original thread.

This is my 2nd thread, and this current thread is 100% referring to the thread made by the guy POSING AS ME; because that thread was deleted by the mods, and they need to acknowledge that the actions of this literal poser sheds light on my freeze situation.

Christen57

Post #11 by Christen57 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:03 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:Nope, that was their response to my original thread.

This is my 2nd thread, and this current thread is 100% referring to the thread made by the guy POSING AS ME; because that thread was deleted by the mods, and they need to acknowledge that the actions of this literal poser sheds light on my freeze situation.

Their response was to all these threads you're making in general, not just that specific thread, and I think it's safe to assume that whoever was posing as you just now has been dealt with by those judges.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #12 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:08 pm

Christen57 wrote:

Their response was to all these threads you're making in general, not just that specific thread, and I think it's safe to assume that whoever was posing as you just now has been dealt with by those judges.

It hasn't been dealt with, because he's still not frozen, and i am.

So until the situation is corrected, naturally i will do what i have to until all is fixed.

Christen57

Post #13 by Christen57 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:10 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

It hasn't been dealt with, because he's still not frozen, and i am.

So until the situation is corrected, naturally i will do what i have to until all is fixed.

If he gets punished for this, it isn't going to be a freeze on the main duelingbook site. It's probably going to be just a removal from this forum for now.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #14 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:11 pm

His actions were on both, and the accounts/IP address are linked. So that isnt an excuse, dude.

His actions retroactively make mine perfectly acceptable.

Genexwrecker

Post #15 by Genexwrecker » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:12 pm

your complaints are already being investigated as shown by the deletion of the troll topics and posts stop starting problems in threads.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Christen57

Post #16 by Christen57 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:13 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:His actions were on both, and the accounts/IP address are linked. So that isnt an excuse, dude.

His actions retroactively make mine perfectly acceptable.

What actions of yours did his actions make "perfectly acceptable"?

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #17 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:15 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:your complaints are already being investigated as shown by the deletion of the troll topics and posts stop starting problems in threads.

See, that is the "Confirmation" i wanted when i started this thread. Wasn't too hard was it?

I never started any problems with my threads, i merely pointed out problems that already existed.

Given the complete case I provided on this troll, this investigation is pretty simple and the outcome is obvious.

Christen57

Post #18 by Christen57 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:20 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:your complaints are already being investigated as shown by the deletion of the troll topics and posts stop starting problems in threads.

See, that is the "Confirmation" i wanted when i started this thread. Wasn't too hard was it?

I never started any problems with my threads, i merely pointed out problems that already existed.

Given the complete case I provided on this troll, this investigation is pretty simple and the outcome is obvious.

The problem you started that Genexwrecker is referring to is you continuing to create these public threads calling people out instead of reporting them using the official reporting page.

Genexwrecker

Post #19 by Genexwrecker » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:22 pm

just file a report or message me. I told you in a dm once i checked it that a head was dealing with the forum spam and new accounts.

and dont file multiple reports for the same thing.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #20 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:22 pm

I'm doing both, because 2 channels of exposure is better than 1. And a judge accused me of spamming the reports (which was factually wrong, of course). So im simply exposing the truth in the best way possible.

I have been messaging you.

And the reports arent "For the same thing" if they refer to different actions that i report specifically (Which is 100% what i've been doing).

Return to “Spam Paradise”