Confirmation

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Christen57

Re: Confirmation

Post #41 by Christen57 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:03 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:

We have 0 reason to assume that an investigation of 3/12 automatically extended into new actions on a different account done on a different day.

Judges can tell if users are using alt accounts. The 3/12 report has not yet been finished investigated. Genexwrecker confirmed to you that after this specific report is investigated, the user's entire account and posts will be investigated to determine if he broke any further rules. The additional reports you filed against this user were neither useful nor warranted.

Unless you're claiming to know with 100% certainty how a judge handles a report (and we both know you do not), your post/point is completely invalid.

Genexwrecker, Runzy, DistantCoder, Li-Ming, itsmetristan, and multiple other judges have already given us enough information to work with as to how they handle reports.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #42 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:04 pm

No blanket statement can adequately cover every situation, especially not one as multi-layered, detailed, and complex as this one. So no, you're still wrong.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #43 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:12 pm

So Genex makes a post, and then stealthily re-edits it to include a threat of locking the whole thread.

Locking a thread because you dont like it, simply because it involves something disagreeing with you; despite perfectly valid and reasonable explanations for why, is not how you conduct yourself in a forum.

The end result of this whole debacle is simple, I will be unfrozen, dogmatikardinal and all his alt accouts will be punished appropriately, and we will go on our merry ways. Once that is done, the matter is over and I wont mention it again. Simple simple.

Christen57

Post #44 by Christen57 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:16 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:No blanket statement can adequately cover every situation, especially not one as multi-layered, detailed, and complex as this one. So no, you're still wrong.

The user is being investigated for spamming and posing as you. That's it. Nothing "complex" or "multi-layered" about that.

It's not about me being right or wrong here. It's about you going to the appropriate places for reporting these users next time instead of creating these public threads.

With the way you've been behaving here instead of handling this more professionally, I highly doubt you're going to get unfrozen at this point even if Dogmatikardinal turns out to have been in the wrong. Heck, the judges might even choose to upgrade/extend your punishment instead because of this.

This thread'll be locked momentarily and Genexwrecker PMed me to stop continuing with this discussion with you so I'm stopping now.
Last edited by Christen57 on Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #45 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:22 pm

Christen57 wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:No blanket statement can adequately cover every situation, especially not one as multi-layered, detailed, and complex as this one. So no, you're still wrong.

The user is being investigated for spamming and posing as you. That's it. Nothing "complex" or "multi-layered" about that.

It's not about me being right or wrong here. It's about you going to the appropriate places for reporting these users next time instead of creating these public threads.

With the way you've been behaving here instead of handling this more professionally, I highly doubt you're going to get unfrozen at this point even if Dogmatikardinal turns out to have been in the wrong.

This thread'll be locked momentarily and Genexwrecker PMed me to stop continuing with this discussion with you so I'm stopping now.

This is about spamming/posing as you said on the public chat, forums, status updates, and mid-duel vs me, PLUS his harassment towards me on the forums, DB, and what not. And it being across multiple components of the DB network, there is where its multi leveled. Of course if you had just read what i said this whole time, i wouldnt have to keep repeating myself

I've been the only one handling it professionally, i haven't name called, I haven't intentionally ignored anyone attempt at valid point-making. If i had said nothing, then the situation would be unresolved. So this is 100% my right to do exactly what i've done. Your and other people's continued responses required replies and you didnt have to respond but because you wanted to oppose facts and reason because of some apparent prejudice against me, you have create more drama than was needed.

I'm happy if this get locked, because the facts will be forever preserved and when i get rightfully unfrozen, i will point to here as evidence you both should be apologizing to me.

Return to “Spam Paradise”