Judges need to rethink their approach.

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CardGirlChick
Mood:

Judges need to rethink their approach.

Post #1 by CardGirlChick » Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:56 am

Judge named "X69420" is a joke, he froze me without cause and refused to acknowledge when i actively point out his fault in his argument and reverse his ludicrous "decision".

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:36 am

1st, this thread doesn't belong here.

2nd, there is no reason for any of us to take your word on this. Many times people kept saying stuff like you're saying just to turn out it was always justified regarding their punishment.

Do you really want that to happen with your situation?
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Genexwrecker

Post #3 by Genexwrecker » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:55 am

Your appeal was handled. I would appreciate you not being disrespectful to our judge team no matter if a mistake was made. If there are issues with a judges ability we are fully aware if it or lack there of. Post a report and it will be handled properly like I just did. Keep posts like this to yourself in the future this isnt the place for this thank you.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Christen57

Post #4 by Christen57 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:37 pm

Replay?

greg503

Post #5 by greg503 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:43 pm

Christen57 wrote:Replay?

Unnecesary since this was already handled
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #6 by Christen57 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:41 pm

greg503 wrote:

Yes. Genexwrecker did say that CardGirlChick's appeal of this freeze was "handled".

Genexwrecker wrote:Your appeal was handled. I would appreciate you not being disrespectful to our judge team no matter if a mistake was made. If there are issues with a judges ability we are fully aware if it or lack there of. Post a report and it will be handled properly like I just did. Keep posts like this to yourself in the future this isnt the place for this thank you.

However, I checked CardGirlChick's profile, and, at the time of writing this, CardGirlChick is still frozen. https://imgur.com/1OXD0l3

Whenever a user's freeze appeal is reviewed and it's determined that that user was wrongfully frozen, the freeze is immediately reversed.

However, as I've shown in my screenshot, CardGirlChick's freeze has not yet been reversed which can only mean 2 things: 1) CardGirlChick's appeal was denied, and 2) while I still don't know what the freeze was for, it's now safe to assume that CardGirlChick did in fact do something to deserve this freeze, and that CardGirlChick is lying when he says X69420 froze him "without cause".

ominous

Post #7 by ominous » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:21 pm

Christen57 wrote:
greg503 wrote:

Yes. Genexwrecker did say that CardGirlChick's appeal of this freeze was "handled".

Genexwrecker wrote:Your appeal was handled. I would appreciate you not being disrespectful to our judge team no matter if a mistake was made. If there are issues with a judges ability we are fully aware if it or lack there of. Post a report and it will be handled properly like I just did. Keep posts like this to yourself in the future this isnt the place for this thank you.

However, I checked CardGirlChick's profile, and, at the time of writing this, CardGirlChick is still frozen. https://imgur.com/1OXD0l3

Whenever a user's freeze appeal is reviewed and it's determined that that user was wrongfully frozen, the freeze is immediately reversed.

However, as I've shown in my screenshot, CardGirlChick's freeze has not yet been reversed which can only mean 2 things: 1) CardGirlChick's appeal was denied, and 2) while I still don't know what the freeze was for, it's now safe to assume that CardGirlChick did in fact do something to deserve this freeze, and that CardGirlChick is lying when he says X69420 froze him "without cause".

Cardgirlchick was frozen last night for severe harassment, an unrelated offence.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

Christen57

Post #8 by Christen57 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:35 pm

ominous wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
greg503 wrote:Unnecesary since this was already handled

Cardgirlchick was frozen last night for severe harassment, an unrelated offence.

You were there when this happened? Can I see the screenshot/replay?

ominous

Post #9 by ominous » Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:52 pm

Christen57 wrote:
ominous wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=930071-37142046
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

Genexwrecker

Post #10 by Genexwrecker » Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:13 pm

Christen57 wrote:
greg503 wrote:

their previous freeze was reversed but then they comitted another infraction not even a day later and got frozen again.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #11 by troglyte » Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:16 pm

It takes effort to get punished for behavior in an unrated duel. I can't say he deserved the freeze, but he sure did earn it.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Renji Asuka

Post #12 by Renji Asuka » Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:31 pm

ominous wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
ominous wrote:

Honestly, when I think of "Severe" harassment, I think of more extreme stuff like Death Threats.

Genexwrecker

Post #13 by Genexwrecker » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:37 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
ominous wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Honestly, when I think of "Severe" harassment, I think of more extreme stuff like Death Threats.

Severe can also be upgraded major if done enough times.

Renji Asuka

Post #14 by Renji Asuka » Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:16 am

Genexwrecker wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

Yeah, especially since they were given severe harassment penalty based off their history.

But it feels a bit odd to me that the Judge seemingly pops in to that replay to issue a warning, but then again I wasn't there. I mean obviously someone reported it.

ominous

Post #15 by ominous » Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:26 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Honestly, when I think of "Severe" harassment, I think of more extreme stuff like Death Threats.

Yeah, especially since they were given severe harassment penalty based off their history.

But it feels a bit odd to me that the Judge seemingly pops in to that replay to issue a warning, but then again I wasn't there. I mean obviously someone reported it.

they also used alts to leave comments on the persons account, spammed in public chat insulting them, joined the duel on alternative accounts to insult him, pm'd him directly to insult them... id call that, in addition to their history, severe.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

Renji Asuka

Post #16 by Renji Asuka » Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:30 am

ominous wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:Severe can also be upgraded major if done enough times.

they also used alts to leave comments on the persons account, spammed in public chat insulting them, joined the duel on alternative accounts to insult him, pm'd him directly to insult them... id call that, in addition to their history, severe.

Okay that I didn't know.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #17 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:03 am

completely false, the person i "harassed" made alt accounts posing as me. I told the judges, and they did nothing to properly address this troller's actions

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #18 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:04 am

ominous wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:Severe can also be upgraded major if done enough times.

He created fake accounts, posing as me.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #19 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:05 am

And if you people would actually watch the replay, you see he did 3-4 rule violations before i did anything "wrong", and even then I'd happily disprove any allegations against me. THe judge who responded "upgraded" my penalty after i defended my actions respectfully, which is a clear violation of "power".

Watch the duel, im the victim. end of story. The judges refuse to refuse the freeze because they are too stubborn to acknowledge im right.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #20 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:06 am

The original post i made in this thread, was regarding a judge that wrongfully froze me, that i successfully appealed. So you can see im in the right on all fronts.

Return to “Spam Paradise”