Judges need to rethink their approach.

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CardGirlChick
Mood:

Re: Judges need to rethink their approach.

Post #61 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:16 pm

greg503 wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:I can explain how each "name" i called him, was justified, fair-game, and not harassment, if you really need me to go into such detail.

And again, he was not offended/harassed by anything i said. Someone else reported the "duel" to a judge, not the "alleged victim". For all you know, we were roleplaying as gordon ramsay and crazed religion person.

Oh, your opponent was certainly RPing, their deck and name support this, as Dogmatika is clearly religion themed. You however, were in the middle of creating a history of harassment, probably of a similar level, on top of getting too tilted to just leave. Maybe your opponent has also been doing bad things, but that does not excuse YOU, as we have seen with Sound4

IT does allow me to do what it takes to win a duel, if he's going to embarass himself with that nonsense. When a fool like that tosses the rules out, he cannot be allowed to proceed because he will continue to do that crap with more people. Nip the problem in the bud, simple as that.

MarshieDemon

Post #62 by MarshieDemon » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:24 pm

I'm not sure why this conversation has gone on as long as it did, given that you were told on the first page that this is not the place to discuss your freeze. If you feel your freeze was unjustified, you file a freeze appeal and our staff will review it. I'm going to lock this topic down and move it to a more appropriate location.

Head Administrator

Return to “Spam Paradise”