Can I get banned for spaming?

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Sound4

Re: Can I get banned for spaming?

Post #21 by Sound4 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:44 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:It was funny like the first 50 or even 100 posts. The thing has just become annoying to deal with at this point. That joke has become stale.

I always explain for each of my points.

I don't care about your "proof". Such a petty argument like that one should have been already over by now, but you guys just refuse to let it die. You wont be convinced of their point and they wont be over yours so there's no use in arguing and wasting so much time on it.

How is it petty? I made thread to give out notice that I got confirmation by a judge silence is consent.

greg503

Post #22 by greg503 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:49 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I always explain for each of my points.

I don't care about your "proof". Such a petty argument like that one should have been already over by now, but you guys just refuse to let it die. You wont be convinced of their point and they wont be over yours so there's no use in arguing and wasting so much time on it.

How is it petty? I made thread to give out notice that I got confirmation by a judge silence is consent.

But that isn't what happened, you were ruled AGAINST
Buy Floowandereeze

Wek

Post #23 by Wek » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:13 pm

Sound4 already got proven wrong on the original thread, no need to spread the nonsense here. Frankly, it's rather pointless to keep beating the dead horse on that other thread too, but whatever. Regardless of the nonsense they choose to spew here, if Sound4 wants to keep breaking the rules, a judge will just freeze them again. :D Sound4 might protest, and if they keep giving the same nonsense they usually do, I'll just ignore it. What they say won't change the facts. They'll be just as frozen for breaking the rules as usual.

Renji Asuka

Post #24 by Renji Asuka » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:39 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I thought the thread would have over once I showed the proof of Madrest confirming silence js consent.

It should had ended when Judges STATED that you were wrong and that your "proof" is debunked.

How was the proof "debunked"? Genexwrecker was literally saying that we were taking to "literal" which doesn't make any sense.

Read the first page of your thread.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #25 by Lil Oldman » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:23 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I always explain for each of my points.

Again, I don't care about that. The argument has no value because you are clearly not arguing, you are just spewing out nonsense without applying critical thinking. Not only have regular users told you their reasoning on why you are in the wrong, but actual judges have said their regards on the matter, yet you still refuse to acknoledge these facts.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Sound4

Post #26 by Sound4 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:45 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:It should had ended when Judges STATED that you were wrong and that your "proof" is debunked.

How was the proof "debunked"? Genexwrecker was literally saying that we were taking to "literal" which doesn't make any sense.

Which I replied to everything said on the first page.

Sound4

Post #27 by Sound4 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:46 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:I don't care about your "proof". Such a petty argument like that one should have been already over by now, but you guys just refuse to let it die. You wont be convinced of their point and they wont be over yours so there's no use in arguing and wasting so much time on it.

Again, I don't care about that. The argument has no value because you are clearly not arguing, you are just spewing out nonsense without applying critical thinking. Not only have regular users told you their reasoning on why you are in the wrong, but actual judges have said their regards on the matter, yet you still refuse to acknoledge these facts.

Each of my points have been explained. Tell one thing I have been "spewing"?

Sound4

Post #28 by Sound4 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:48 pm

Wek wrote:Sound4 already got proven wrong on the original thread, no need to spread the nonsense here. Frankly, it's rather pointless to keep beating the dead horse on that other thread too, but whatever. Regardless of the nonsense they choose to spew here, if Sound4 wants to keep breaking the rules, a judge will just freeze them again. :D Sound4 might protest, and if they keep giving the same nonsense they usually do, I'll just ignore it. What they say won't change the facts. They'll be just as frozen for breaking the rules as usual.

I always explain my reasoning for each of my points.

greg503

Post #29 by greg503 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:53 pm

Good god, now there are 3 of these threads...
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #30 by Lil Oldman » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:02 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:How is it petty? I made thread to give out notice that I got confirmation by a judge silence is consent.

What do you think I am? A pettifogger? Why would I ever want to argue with someone who can't get straight with other users whether or not warming a bench for 9 minutes is being AFK or not? Such petty issue is not and will never be worth my time.
Last edited by Lil Oldman on Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Renji Asuka

Post #31 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:36 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:How was the proof "debunked"? Genexwrecker was literally saying that we were taking to "literal" which doesn't make any sense.

Your replies are irrelevant, read the first page of your thread. It was debunked and you should had left it at that.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #32 by parhelia_0000 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:13 pm

Just because the topic is "Spam Paradise" does not necessarily mean that you can go ahead and spam anything and everything. It's mainly meant for off-topic threads that are meant for fun that otherwise don't fit in the other DB Forum categories. Nobody wants to deal with literal spam because that's just going against the DB terms and conditions.

Sound4

Post #33 by Sound4 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:04 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Read the first page of your thread.

Your replies are irrelevant, read the first page of your thread. It was debunked and you should had left it at that.

I could literally say the exact same thing. Anyway everything on the first page was replied by me and explained by me. I saw flaws in what Genexwrecker was saying which I was questioning.

Sound4

Post #34 by Sound4 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:07 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Again, I don't care about that. The argument has no value because you are clearly not arguing, you are just spewing out nonsense without applying critical thinking. Not only have regular users told you their reasoning on why you are in the wrong, but actual judges have said their regards on the matter, yet you still refuse to acknoledge these facts.

What do you think I am? A pettifogger? Why would I ever want to argue with someone who can't get straight with other users whether or not warming a bench for 9 minutes is being AFK or not? Such petty issue is not and will never be worth my time.

Then why say anything in the first place? Your actions directly contradicts what you are saying. Since you refuse tell what I am "spewing" then it most likely means you have nothing on me "spewing".

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #35 by Lil Oldman » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:15 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Each of my points have been explained. Tell one thing I have been "spewing"?

Then why say anything in the first place? Your actions directly contradicts what you are saying. Since you refuse tell what I am "spewing" then it most likely means you have nothing on me "spewing".

You want me to tell you something you've been "spewing"? I've said in all my posts that I don't care about your issues, yet you disregard it and start talking about your thing being "Proofed". I didn't talked to you, I was responding to Water Decks about how un-funny it was to have a 600 back-n-forth of nothing, yet you just decided to drag me in to your debate which I have no interest in joining.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #36 by parhelia_0000 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:23 pm

Why hasn't this thread been locked yet?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #37 by Lil Oldman » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:25 pm

Spam paradise

troglyte
Mood:

Post #38 by troglyte » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:08 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:What do you think I am? A pettifogger? Why would I ever want to argue with someone who can't get straight with other users whether or not warming a bench for 9 minutes is being AFK or not? Such petty issue is not and will never be worth my time.

You want me to tell you something you've been "spewing"? I've said in all my posts that I don't care about your issues, yet you disregard it and start talking about your thing being "Proofed". I didn't talked to you, I was responding to Water Decks about how un-funny it was to have a 600 back-n-forth of nothing, yet you just decided to drag me in to your debate which I have no interest in joining.

I find the best way to end a conversation is to just ignore them. Turns out, silence is quite the argument killer.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Renji Asuka

Post #39 by Renji Asuka » Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:53 am

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Which I replied to everything said on the first page.

I could literally say the exact same thing. Anyway everything on the first page was replied by me and explained by me. I saw flaws in what Genexwrecker was saying which I was questioning.

And you were wrong, still wrong, and will always be wrong. Everything was bunk by staff on page 1.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #40 by parhelia_0000 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:55 am

Even for a topic in Spam Paradise this is starting to get out of hand. Can an admin please lock this?

Return to “Spam Paradise”