PSA: Bluffing your opponent with "no ht" is illegal

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Fredblade
Mood:

PSA: Bluffing your opponent with "no ht" is illegal

Post #1 by Fredblade » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:49 pm

Just as how the next image shows, blue bluffs his opponent by saying "no ht" which means "no handtraps", red continue playing normally and then Blue indeed has a handtrap, this kind of behaviour is against Konami's tournament policy.

Revealing private knowledge such as the content of your hand in this case, is indeed illegal as it is shown in the official KDE Tournament Policy.

So, if your opponent ever tries to bluff you by saying "no ht's pop off" or "just attack I don't have mirror force" or something like that, it is indeed a violation to the policy, and you can report them.

Btw, Blue got frozen if someone ever thought he was in the right.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:00 pm

BTW in MtG you CAN bluff, and reveal information that would be considered private knowledge.
Buy Floowandereeze

Slitina

Post #3 by Slitina » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:21 pm

Fredblade wrote:Just as how the next image shows, blue bluffs his opponent by saying "no ht" which means "no handtraps", red continue playing normally and then Blue indeed has a handtrap, this kind of behaviour is against Konami's tournament policy.

Revealing private knowledge such as the content of your hand in this case, is indeed illegal as it is shown in the official KDE Tournament Policy.

So, if your opponent ever tries to bluff you by saying "no ht's pop off" or "just attack I don't have mirror force" or something like that, it is indeed a violation to the policy, and you can report them.

I agree with you for me personally I think like to say “your free to play I will tell you when I have a response”
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

robinatk

Post #4 by robinatk » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:41 pm

greg503 wrote:BTW in MtG you CAN bluff, and reveal information that would be considered private knowledge.

This isn't MTG

robinatk

Post #5 by robinatk » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:42 pm

Slitina wrote:
Fredblade wrote:Just as how the next image shows, blue bluffs his opponent by saying "no ht" which means "no handtraps", red continue playing normally and then Blue indeed has a handtrap, this kind of behaviour is against Konami's tournament policy.

I agree with you for me personally I think like to say “your free to play I will tell you when I have a response”

How is your opponent supposed to know when you do and do not have a response? Play by the rules and let them know you have no response to all their actions until you say you have one.
They literally added a thumbs up button for this

Renji Asuka

Post #6 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:54 pm

I remember there was a post in the forum about this kind of thing saying it was illegal. I just can't find it.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Slitina

Post #7 by Slitina » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:18 pm

robinatk wrote:
Slitina wrote:

How is your opponent supposed to know when you do and do not have a response? Play by the rules and let them know you have no response to all their actions until you say you have one.
They literally added a thumbs up button for this
that’s basically what I said you just added more to it.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Christen57

Post #8 by Christen57 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:42 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:I remember there was a post in the forum about this kind of thing saying it was illegal. I just can't find it.

There was no need to create a new thread about this topic. It's already been specified on this forum by an admin that it's against duelingbook rules to lie about not having any hand traps. https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=13619

Renji Asuka

Post #9 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:43 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:I remember there was a post in the forum about this kind of thing saying it was illegal. I just can't find it.

There was no need to create a new thread about this topic. It's already been specified on this forum by an admin that it's against duelingbook rules to lie about not having any hand traps. https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=13619

Yeah that's the thread. I knew I saw it somewhere, just couldn't find it.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Return to “Spam Paradise”