Silence is Consent in Yugioh Just had Confirmation

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Sound4

Re: Silence is Consent in Yugioh Just had Confirmation

Post #881 by Sound4 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:52 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Which again, you were still wrong lmao

Explain you have yet to still debunk any of my links.

Everything was debunked by page 1. Lmao

Was it really? Except I showed the quote I meant and Genexwrecker was making excuses saying that I took it too "literal" yet the judge would have mentioned that.

Sound4

Post #882 by Sound4 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:53 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Sound4, you were wrong but enough of this complaint!
To be wrong is human but I think you don't understand Renji's words.

I think you should read my previous posts lok at page 1 it will help.

I'm not stupid, I've read all your stupid and useless pages! Are you wrong? Well, don't complain and make this useless drama, just accept your mistakes!

It would help your point if you explainex how I was wrong instead of saying "I'm wrong".

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #883 by DarwisBellium92 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:52 pm

Sound4 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I think you should read my previous posts lok at page 1 it will help.

I'm not stupid, I've read all your stupid and useless pages! Are you wrong? Well, don't complain and make this useless drama, just accept your mistakes!

It would help your point if you explainex how I was wrong instead of saying "I'm wrong".

I don't care, thanks!
He was wrong, that's enough!
It is useless for you to continue to make page after page of pure complaining and useless comments?!

Besides, I'm wasting my time with an idiot like you.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #884 by Renji Asuka » Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:03 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Explain you have yet to still debunk any of my links.

Was it really? Except I showed the quote I meant and Genexwrecker was making excuses saying that I took it too "literal" yet the judge would have mentioned that.

And this response is exactly why I said "Just because you don't accept an argument, doesn't mean there was flaws".
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Sound4

Post #885 by Sound4 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:49 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:I'm not stupid, I've read all your stupid and useless pages! Are you wrong? Well, don't complain and make this useless drama, just accept your mistakes!

I don't care, thanks!
He was wrong, that's enough!
It is useless for you to continue to make page after page of pure complaining and useless comments?!

Besides, I'm wasting my time with an idiot like you.

If you don't care I don't see why you are commenting.

Sound4

Post #886 by Sound4 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:51 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Everything was debunked by page 1. Lmao

And this response is exactly why I said "Just because you don't accept an argument, doesn't mean there was flaws".

There was no refusing I brought up points on why that would not be the case on what Genexwrecker said. Plus yes there was flaws since I was asking questions on them and Genexwrecker wasn't explaining.

greg503

Post #887 by greg503 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:37 pm

Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:The logs and links I provided were all factual and from official sources.

Wikia: "official source", you heard it here first folks

It is some what reliable since it is used for rulings and a few other things.

False, the rulings on there are simply copied from an official source. That, and sourcing the cards themselves (text and pictures) are the only reliable things about it. How much time a turn should take is not one of those.
Buy Floowandereeze

greg503

Post #888 by greg503 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:41 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Explain you have yet to still debunk any of my links.

Literally page one:
Sound4: A judge said "silence is consent in Yugioh"
Genex: So I found the replay, and that isn't what they said OR meant in that replay
Sound4: Starts a campaign of ignorance that leads to a 69 page thread
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #889 by Renji Asuka » Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:24 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Was it really? Except I showed the quote I meant and Genexwrecker was making excuses saying that I took it too "literal" yet the judge would have mentioned that.

There was no refusing I brought up points on why that would not be the case on what Genexwrecker said. Plus yes there was flaws since I was asking questions on them and Genexwrecker wasn't explaining.

You are though. The very fact you are still not letting go of this subject, you have blatantly ignored what is being told to you, because you cannot fathom that you are in fact wrong on this subject.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #890 by Lil Oldman » Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:44 pm

greg503 wrote:Sound4: Starts a campaign of ignorance that leads to a 69 page thread

Sounds like a joke but that isn't that far from reality
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

PENMASTER

Post #891 by PENMASTER » Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:23 am

Sound4 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I think you should read my previous posts lok at page 1 it will help.

I've read like 1 third of this thing but I know for a fact there's at least 3 pages of evidence on this topic and on others that your points were debunked multiple times a reread is an order or you or someone else can rebring up a point or post and go over it again stead of "you didn't explain" and "yes I did you fucking mongoliod 30 times including on this page" you see where that back and fourth gets us
love2hate

greg503

Post #892 by greg503 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:37 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
greg503 wrote:Sound4: Starts a campaign of ignorance that leads to a 69 page thread

I wasn't joking
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #893 by Lil Oldman » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:04 am

greg503 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:

I wasn't joking

I didn't say you were. I just said it sounded like a joke. with the 69 funny number and all
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Sound4

Post #894 by Sound4 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:08 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:And this response is exactly why I said "Just because you don't accept an argument, doesn't mean there was flaws".

You are though. The very fact you are still not letting go of this subject, you have blatantly ignored what is being told to you, because you cannot fathom that you are in fact wrong on this subject.

What have I ignored?

Sound4

Post #895 by Sound4 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:10 pm

PENMASTER wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:I'm not stupid, I've read all your stupid and useless pages! Are you wrong? Well, don't complain and make this useless drama, just accept your mistakes!

I've read like 1 third of this thing but I know for a fact there's at least 3 pages of evidence on this topic and on others that your points were debunked multiple times a reread is an order or you or someone else can rebring up a point or post and go over it again stead of "you didn't explain" and "yes I did you fucking mongoliod 30 times including on this page" you see where that back and fourth gets us

A lot of that "evidence" is the person presenting it is either taking it out of context or ignoring other details. Which I pointed out.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #896 by Lil Oldman » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:19 pm

What even is the point of this thread? Various dB staff and users have said otherwise that silence always means consent, yet you insist on proving that. It is painfully obvious that no one here is going to agree with you, so why even try when no one here is trying to argue with you anymore.

greg503

Post #897 by greg503 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:41 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Sounds like a joke but that isn't that far from reality

I wasn't joking

I didn't say you were. I just said it sounded like a joke. with the 69 funny number and all

That was the one joking part tbh
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #898 by Renji Asuka » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:47 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:There was no refusing I brought up points on why that would not be the case on what Genexwrecker said. Plus yes there was flaws since I was asking questions on them and Genexwrecker wasn't explaining.

What have I ignored?

Everything that has been told to you, you have dismissed and you still keep this thread going.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #899 by Lil Oldman » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:36 pm

This thread has as many posts w/o this one as there are pokemon.

Sound4

Post #900 by Sound4 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:08 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You are though. The very fact you are still not letting go of this subject, you have blatantly ignored what is being told to you, because you cannot fathom that you are in fact wrong on this subject.

What have I ignored?

Everything that has been told to you, you have dismissed and you still keep this thread going.

As expected saying everything is avoiding what you sau I have "ignored" you have yet to still mention anything that I have "ignored" which makes it seem like you are lying. Mention one thing I have ignored.

Return to “Spam Paradise”