Silence is Consent in Yugioh Just had Confirmation

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Renji Asuka

Re: Silence is Consent in Yugioh Just had Confirmation

Post #901 by Renji Asuka » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:51 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:What have I ignored?

Everything that has been told to you, you have dismissed and you still keep this thread going.

As expected saying everything is avoiding what you sau I have "ignored" you have yet to still mention anything that I have "ignored" which makes it seem like you are lying. Mention one thing I have ignored.

Literally EVERYONE TELLING YOU THAT SILENCE ISN'T CONSENT, BUT YOU DON'T FUCKING LISTEN.

Again, IT'S ALREADY BEEN TOLD TO YOU.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #902 by greg503 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:What have I ignored?

Everything that has been told to you, you have dismissed and you still keep this thread going.

As expected saying everything is avoiding what you sau I have "ignored" you have yet to still mention anything that I have "ignored" which makes it seem like you are lying. Mention one thing I have ignored.

Genexwrecker
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #903 by Lil Oldman » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:03 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Everything that has been told to you, you have dismissed and you still keep this thread going.

Genexwrecker

DB Head Judge thread
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Sound4

Post #904 by Sound4 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:15 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:As expected saying everything is avoiding what you sau I have "ignored" you have yet to still mention anything that I have "ignored" which makes it seem like you are lying. Mention one thing I have ignored.

Genexwrecker

DB Head Judge thread

I actually replied to Marshie about that and nothing was ignored.

Sound4

Post #905 by Sound4 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:17 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Everything that has been told to you, you have dismissed and you still keep this thread going.

Literally EVERYONE TELLING YOU THAT SILENCE ISN'T CONSENT, BUT YOU DON'T FUCKING LISTEN.

Listening and ignoring aren't the same. Plus I have been reading your replies and the others but I I showed the logs on why that isn't the case.

Sound4

Post #906 by Sound4 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:18 am

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

Genexwrecker

What have I ignored anything Genexwrecker's part?

Renji Asuka

Post #907 by Renji Asuka » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:06 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:As expected saying everything is avoiding what you sau I have "ignored" you have yet to still mention anything that I have "ignored" which makes it seem like you are lying. Mention one thing I have ignored.

Listening and ignoring aren't the same. Plus I have been reading your replies and the others but I I showed the logs on why that isn't the case.

Actually they are, if you don't listen to what people tell you, you're ignoring them.

You were still told by multiple staff that Silence isn't consent, YET YOU STILL fucking push that silence is consent.

You're wrong end of story, take the fucking L. Stop bumping this thread.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #908 by Lil Oldman » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:37 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
greg503 wrote:Genexwrecker

DB Head Judge thread

Wrong answer. The DB head judge thread says:
Does This Mean Silence is Consent?

No. However, should you continue after waiting a reasonable amount of time, the likelihood that a Judge Call is ruled in your favor increases should there be a dispute.

So either you conveniently didn't read that section, or you simply decided to ignore it.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

greg503

Post #909 by greg503 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:37 pm

Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:

Genexwrecker

Their official conclusion
Buy Floowandereeze

Sound4

Post #910 by Sound4 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:41 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:DB Head Judge thread

No. However, should you continue after waiting a reasonable amount of time, the likelihood that a Judge Call is ruled in your favor increases should there be a dispute.

So either you conveniently didn't read that section, or you simply decided to ignore it.

I actually read that part and how the entire thread just proves my point even further.

Sound4

Post #911 by Sound4 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:43 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Literally EVERYONE TELLING YOU THAT SILENCE ISN'T CONSENT, BUT YOU DON'T FUCKING LISTEN.

Actually they are, if you don't listen to what people tell you, you're ignoring them.

You were still told by multiple staff that Silence isn't consent, YET YOU STILL fucking push that silence is consent.

I have read everything that you and the others have said and provided logs and links on why that isn't the case. Plus you have still not said anything on what I have "ignored" which says to me that you have no evidence proving that and I actually did not ignore anything.

Sound4

Post #912 by Sound4 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:43 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:Genexwrecker

Which conclusion?

Renji Asuka

Post #913 by Renji Asuka » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:21 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Listening and ignoring aren't the same. Plus I have been reading your replies and the others but I I showed the logs on why that isn't the case.

I have read everything that you and the others have said and provided logs and links on why that isn't the case. Plus you have still not said anything on what I have "ignored" which says to me that you have no evidence proving that and I actually did not ignore anything.

Your reasons of why are irrelevant. Staff are absolute in most cases, you're still wrong.

greg503

Post #914 by greg503 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:50 pm

Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:What have I ignored anything Genexwrecker's part?

Which conclusion?

That you are wrong
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #915 by Lil Oldman » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:52 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I actually replied to Marshie about that and nothing was ignored.

I actually read that part and how the entire thread just proves my point even further.

It literally says "no".

MarshieDemon

Post #916 by MarshieDemon » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:38 pm

I was linked back to this topic by one of my Senior Administrators letting me know that there is still a dispute about this subject.

The purpose of the Q&A article was meant to specifically settle the communication debate once and for all, one that Judges have had to address on an individual-basis for years. It is not intended to be interpreted in any way other than exactly as it is written. This article was also the combined effort of every Head Administrator on the platform.

If there is any ambiguity in that article, I will be more than happy to address it. Otherwise, I am confused how this is still an issue to be debated.

Head Administrator

Renji Asuka

Post #917 by Renji Asuka » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:39 am

MarshieDemon wrote:I was linked back to this topic by one of my Senior Administrators letting me know that there is still a dispute about this subject.

The purpose of the Q&A article was meant to specifically settle the communication debate once and for all, one that Judges have had to address on an individual-basis for years. It is not intended to be interpreted in any way other than exactly as it is written. This article was also the combined effort of every Head Administrator on the platform.

If there is any ambiguity in that article, I will be more than happy to address it. Otherwise, I am confused how this is still an issue to be debated.

Here's why, it's because for some reason, Sound4 won't accept anything that is being told to him. He'll claim there is "flaws" where there is none and continue to play stupid.

There's a reason why this thread should be locked.

MarshieDemon

Post #918 by MarshieDemon » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:47 am

I'd rather not lock the topic if I can avoid it, since I do think there is some value in open, thought-provoking discussion about communication if somebody wanted to provide specific examples from the article that may be ambiguous or require further clarification.

However, if I find that this topic provides no value whatsoever other than people continuing to hurl pointless insults at each other, I may have to consider it.

Head Administrator

Renji Asuka

Post #919 by Renji Asuka » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:52 am

MarshieDemon wrote:I'd rather not lock the topic if I can avoid it, since I do think there is some value in open, thought-provoking discussion about communication if somebody wanted to provide specific examples from the article that may be ambiguous or require further clarification.

However, if I find that this topic provides no value whatsoever other than people continuing to hurl pointless insults at each other, I may have to consider it.

Despite the thread not providing value past page 1? Since there was already a hard stance that silence isn't consent?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #920 by Lil Oldman » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:08 am

Reading popcorn for "Ace Attorney dB: The Movie"

Return to “Spam Paradise”