Silence is Consent in Yugioh Just had Confirmation

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
PENMASTER

Re: Silence is Consent in Yugioh Just had Confirmation

Post #841 by PENMASTER » Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:51 pm

Sound4 wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Effectively telling people to kill themselves is way too extreme and is not tolerated.

when time travel is invented I'm gonna off the person who drew that line

I am surprised you are getting destroyed by madolche.

losing once somehow constitutes getting destroyed? also https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=592131-37005121
least im not the laughingstock of the forums my other message still stands ingenerio
love2hate

Sound4

Post #842 by Sound4 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:38 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:All of it was debunked a long time ago. The fact you're still tryin to argue it shows how pathetic you really are.

Again read the thread.

You not accepting any arguments =/= that there is flaws.

Now, will thou kindly shut thy pagan mouth.

Yet I provided links and logs which all of you failed to debunk.

Read my post.

Have you read anything? Since your replies does not suggest it.

PENMASTER

Post #843 by PENMASTER » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:42 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Yet I provided links and logs which all of you failed to debunk.

Read my post.

christ literally just reread the thread your claims were thrown out months ago don't say they never were just fucking read shit again
love2hate

Sound4

Post #844 by Sound4 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:45 pm

PENMASTER wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:when time travel is invented I'm gonna off the person who drew that line

I am surprised you are getting destroyed by madolche.

losing once somehow constitutes getting destroyed? also https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=592131-37005121
least im not the laughingstock of the forums my other message still stands ingenerio

Considering the fact that you are playing a much better deck and call yourself the "PENMASTER" then it is embarrassing losing. I could have won that match.

PENMASTER

Post #845 by PENMASTER » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:51 pm

Sound4 wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I am surprised you are getting destroyed by madolche.

Considering the fact that you are playing a much better deck and call yourself the "PENMASTER" then it is embarrassing losing. I could have won that match.

looking at your unchained deck you couldn't of won playing anything. also I had shit hands game 1 and 3 plus madolche and d/d/d are both rouge decks rn
love2hate

Sound4

Post #846 by Sound4 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:56 pm

PENMASTER wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:losing once somehow constitutes getting destroyed? also https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=592131-37005121

looking at your unchained deck you couldn't of won playing anything. also I had shit hands game 1 and 3 plus madolche and d/d/d are both rouge decks rn

Unchained is a tier 2/ rogue deck currently. Plus you literally showed the replay which you won. The game you lost was winnable. DDD has more power than madolche.

itsmetristan

Post #847 by itsmetristan » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:49 pm

Madolche is far better than Unchained. The opponnent in Pen's replay wasn't even playing a good list.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Renji Asuka

Post #848 by Renji Asuka » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:48 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Yet I provided links and logs which all of you failed to debunk.

Read my post.

Again, read my post.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Sound4

Post #849 by Sound4 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:59 pm

itsmetristan wrote:Madolche is far better than Unchained. The opponnent in Pen's replay wasn't even playing a good list.

Seriously? I am pretty sure I could beat a Madolche play er rather easily. How do you know that he wasn't playing a good list? I do agree with you from watching his replays in tournaments but I would like to know you reasoning. Plus here is the replay in which PENMASTER got destroyed in.
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37267411
Last edited by Sound4 on Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sound4

Post #850 by Sound4 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:59 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Read my post.

Again, read my post.

I think you should read mine.

Renji Asuka

Post #851 by Renji Asuka » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:30 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Have you read anything? Since your replies does not suggest it.

Again, read my post.

Again, read my post.

Christen57

Post #852 by Christen57 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:55 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Again, read my post.

Again, read my post.

Both of you should stop the bickering already and read THIS post: https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=20716

It doesn't matter anymore which of you 2 was in the right or the wrong. Sound4's freezes have long expired, Sound4's appeals were denied, and to help ensure incidents like these never happen again, new Thinking and OK buttons were added since the incidents in question, Sound4's opponent in one of them was permanently removed from rated, and the head judges have taken the time to clear up everything once and for all regarding silence being consent. I see nothing left in this thread for anyone to debunk that's still even worth "debunking" at this point.

Renji Asuka

Post #853 by Renji Asuka » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:00 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I think you should read mine.

Again, read my post.

Both of you should stop the pointless bickering already and read THIS post: https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=20716

It doesn't matter anymore which of you 2 was in the right or the wrong. Sound4's freezes have long expired, Sound4's appeals were denied, and to help ensure incidents like these never happen again, new Thinking and OK buttons were added since the incidents in question, Sound4's opponent in one of them was permanently removed from rated, and the head judges have taken the time to clear up everything once and for all regarding silence being consent. I see nothing left in this thread for anyone to debunk that's still even worth "debunking" at this point.

1, I already knew about that thread.
2nd, this is purely on principal.

Christen57

Post #854 by Christen57 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:01 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Again, read my post.

Both of you should stop the pointless bickering already and read THIS post: https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=20716

Purely on what principal?

Renji Asuka

Post #855 by Renji Asuka » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:03 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

That he needs to learn to shut the fuck up. Every time I leave this thread for any period of time, he always brings it back.

Christen57

Post #856 by Christen57 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:19 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:1, I already knew about that thread.

That he needs to learn to shut the fuck up. Every time I leave this thread for any period of time, he always brings it back.

He won't if you stop responding to him.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #857 by Lil Oldman » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:26 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

He won't if you stop responding to him.

Did you not see the constant thread revival?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Sound4

Post #858 by Sound4 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:28 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:1, I already knew about that thread.

When you left the thread for a while Christen57 was the one who kept replying. I saw some flaws in what he was saying and questioning them.

Sound4

Post #859 by Sound4 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:30 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I think you should read mine.

Again, read my post.

Both of you should stop the bickering already and read THIS post: https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=20716

Fair point. Plus I already saw that in which I replied to Marshie with.

itsmetristan

Post #860 by itsmetristan » Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:42 pm

Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:Madolche is far better than Unchained. The opponnent in Pen's replay wasn't even playing a good list.

Seriously? I am pretty sure I could beat a Madolche play er rather easily. How do you know that he wasn't playing a good list? I do agree with you from watching his replays in tournaments but I would like to know you reasoning. Plus here is the replay in which PENMASTER got destroyed in.
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37267411

First of all, the build they're using isn't the most optimal build anymore. It was the best before Crossout and Small World got released. Now, the most optimal way to play the deck is with a ton of handtraps that put themselves in the GY, such as Veiler, Ash, etc. The consistency is really good because of small world, and you can use SW to bridge any excess starters into good HT's. You can also put those HT's back into your hand over and over again thanks to Chateau, meaning you can use the same Veiler twice in one turn if you add it to hand with the combination of Chateau and Teacher. This means 2 non-OPT discarding HT's effectively turn into 4 disruptions total, ON TOP OF the fact that you ALSO have promenade set, and you usually have a Hootcake that can't die by battle and is unaffected by all monster effects, keeping you alive and securing almost guaranteed followup. The HT list is so much better, but that aside, there's other problems with the current list they're using.

- Good madolche lists of this build don't run Ticket. It's too "win more" and doesn't really impact games that much. It's also annoying to draw.
- TTT is VERY bad in any Madolche list period. I could go on and on about why this is, but to boil it down, Madolche has almost 0 ways to play through a resolved handtrap. If your starter gets ash'd and you don't have crossout or CBTG, you almost always get 0 benefit from the draws. Sure you can draw into HT's but you generally don't want to put HT's in the GY until you've resolved your main combo, as having them there shuts off Peting. You get almost no benefit from the draw, the hand scope doesn't really help when they can still resolve their main combo just fine and set up a board you can't out, and the take effect doesn't matter on turn 1, and turn 2 it can ONLY bait a negate. Taking something is hardly useful enough to warrant it.
- He's running small world in a build that doesn't have enough bridges for it. From the cards we see, and the cards I assume they're running based off the build, they can't bridge stuff like Nib into a starter. Small World just isn't fantastic here as it's more strict with what you can do.

In terms of gameplay, they misplayed really badly in G2. They had game on their first turn there but went for the wrong line. They made this mistake again in game 3, but there it didn't really matter.

I wouldn't really say that replay is anything special. It's just Madolche doing Madolche things, just not nearly as optimally as it could have been. PEN definitely misplayed a couple times there, but it's excusable since Madolche isn't really a deck everyone knows the ins and outs of.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Return to “Spam Paradise”