Silence is Consent in Yugioh Just had Confirmation

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
greg503

Re: Silence is Consent in Yugioh Just had Confirmation

Post #541 by greg503 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:19 pm

Sound4 wrote:How is assuming I was thinking for ten minutes the only option? I know I am suppost to keep playing however I didn't know he was calling a judge for slowplay in the first place. There was information I needed and without that information it would have not been possible.

THERE WAS INFORMATION THEY NEEDED AND WITHOUT THAT INFORMATION LOGIC DICTATES THAT YOU WERE THINKING FOR TEN MINUTES!
Buy Floowandereeze

Sound4

Post #542 by Sound4 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:21 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:How is assuming I was thinking for ten minutes the only option? I know I am suppost to keep playing however I didn't know he was calling a judge for slowplay in the first place. There was information I needed and without that information it would have not been possible.

THERE WAS INFORMATION THEY NEEDED AND WITHOUT THAT INFORMATION LOGIC DICTATES THAT YOU WERE THINKING FOR TEN MINUTES!

What are you talking about?

greg503

Post #543 by greg503 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:23 pm

Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:

What are you talking about?

Literally answering the question you had that I quoted. I don't think you have the brain power for rated if this is how little you think before you type.
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #544 by Christen57 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:30 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:OK but Maniez said that I wasn't communicating at all.

The judge said you weren't communicating properly, not that you weren't communicating at all.

When I showed the logs being confused on why he called the judge especially for AFK. Maniez never once mentioned anything o what happened prior to the judge call. He specifically asked why I was thinking for ten minutes. You were the one who was bringing up this thinking for ten minutes the most.

If you were thinking for 10 minutes, you should've explained to the judge why. If you weren't thinking for 10 minutes, you should've explained to the judge what you were doing instead. You explained neither. That's one of the issues here, in addition to you not communicating properly prior to the judge's arrival. The judge didn't need to tell you what they "meant" by you thinking for 10 minutes. It wasn't code for anything else. Judges don't speak in code. They said what they meant and meant what they said. You should never assume under any circumstances that judges speak in code in your duels.

I didn't agree instantly I was saying the current situation when he called the judge and that we would basically be wasting both of our time.

You shouldn't have agreed at all, as you didn't yet know for certain why the call was being made.

You can't blame me if wants to ignore me.

As itsmetristan pointed out earlier, you should focus on what you could've done better, not what your opponent and the judge could've done better. Maybe it was wrong for your opponent to say "get ignored" and maybe the judge wasn't right to assume you were thinking for 10 minutes just because you could've been, but what you could've controlled was your actions and how you communicated. You didn't communicate that you were done thinking and you didn't bother to ask why exactly the call was made if you knew you weren't AFK.

If Maniez assumed all these things then why didn't he say all these thing ls in the judge call? He oly thing he said was thinking for ten minutes.

The judge assumed you knew this because it's listed in the rules:

Discontinuing play while waiting for a judge to resolve an issue not related to the immediate gamestate:
- Calling a judge because of harassment, and discontinuing gameplay in the meantime
- Calling a judge because of slow play, and refusing to continue gameplay until the judge arrives.

Whether the call was really for AFK or for slow play doesn't matter. The point is if the call was for either of these things, you must attempt to continue the duel to the best of your ability while you wait for the judge, as neither AFK nor slow play relate to the immediate gamestate. Judges assume you read the rules every time you go into rated, because, well, that's what you're supposed to do before going into rated — know the rules.

You should've never agreed to wait for the judge. Period. I don't care if you didn't agree "instantly" or not, nor does it matter if the opponent said "get ignored" or not. You shouldn't have agreed to it at all because the issue wasn't related to the immediate gamestate. You should've attempted to finish your thinking and try to get the duel to continue no matter what your opponent was saying and no matter if the agreement was "instant" or not.

Here, another user makes the same mistake as you and also ends up with a freeze: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=35522857

He called a judge and forced both himself and his opponent to wait 20 minutes over something that they could've very easily resolved without getting any judge involved.

greg503 wrote:IDK but I trust the person with access to the history of the thread more than you

If it was originally in Serious Discussion but later moved to Spam Paradise then it must've been moved very early on when this thread was started (like within the first 2 and a half hours after it was created) as I have archived this thread when I first saw it and saw it was in Spam Paradise there. https://archive.ph/5t8iD

39:44] Maniez: "The judge was called because you refused to play at all, and didn't communicate at all"
Saying I didn't communicate at all even though I said this:17:11] "Think"
It is not like I said nothing.

Yeah. It's more like you didn't say enough. You didn't communicate when you were done thinking, you didn't communicate that you were taking extra time to read the other cards besides the Edge Imp Chain, and you wrongfully agreed to wait for a judge when you didn't yet know why the judge call was being made. That's what your freeze was for — improper communication on your part.

20:48] "So I'm not allowed to think? Is this a joke"
[21:26] "Well let's wait for 40 minutes"
A 38 second gap between the two especially when I was bit annoyed by this I didn't see any reason by thus judge call. 20:48] "So I'm not allowed to think? Is this a joke"

If you felt the call was unnecessary, you should've asked the opponent to cancel it and not agreed to wait for a judge.

It is still his fault for not informing me on what the judge call was made for.

Well, you were wrong to think that, because you thinking that is what led to your freeze, and you're still wrong to think that now. You should've asked instead of waiting on him to inform you.

In fact, I don't understand this double standard you created here. First you say it was your opponent's fault for not explicitly telling you they didn't understand why you were pointing at the Frightfur Cruel Whale, so because of this you thought they were completely okay with you just pointing at that card, which tells me you agree players should be proactive and ask about important things in duels they don't understand instead of waiting for that information to come to them automatically, but then, when I point out that you didn't ask that opponent why they were making that judge call, and also that you should've asked for that information before agreeing to wait, you're now saying it was entirely your opponent's fault, both for thinking you already knew why they were calling the judge, and for not giving you that information on their own — information as to why they were calling the judge to begin with — without waiting for you to ask for it.

In other words, this argument you made earlier:
"He didn't say his is issues to me about me pointing at whale until after the judge call was made. Since he wasn't saying anything then I thought he was ok with it."
and this argument you're making now about how it's "still his fault" for not immediately telling you why they called a judge, are 2 arguments you're making that contradict each other.

So which one was it? Was it you and your opponent's responsibility to be proactive and ask each other for necessary information when it's needed, or was it you and your opponent's responsibility to automatically give each other such necessary information without waiting for anyone to ask for it? If it was both players' responsibility to be proactive and ask, then you must agree that you should've been proactive and asked the opponent to clarify once more for you why they were calling the judge before you agreed to wait for said judge. If it was both players' responsibility to automatically give each other such information without waiting for anyone to ask for it, then you must agree that, instead of just pointing to the Frightfur Cruel Whale, you should've explicitly told the opponent that you were taking extra time to read that Frightfur Cruel Whale so they wouldn't continue thinking you were still reading just the Edge Imp Chain after 40 seconds.

He just left me in the dark me trying to go off him calling a judge for AFK. I already know you are suppost to continue if a player is calling a judge for slow play but you are missing the point that I didn't know.

He mentioned, at least twice, that the judge was being called for your slow playing since you weren't telling him you were done thinking and he was running out of patience. https://www.duelingbook.com/log?id=815175-33324410

[19:54] "if you need more than 40 seconds"
[19:58] "to read and think"
[20:01] "about 1 effect in gy"
[20:03] "you are slowplaying"
[20:03] "And usually when his is not on no judges come obline"
[20:10] "now,just get ignored"
[20:14] "until another judge come in the room"
[20:20] "to do something about your slowplaying"

"Now just get ignored until another judge come in the room to do something about your slowplaying". That's what the call was for. It wasn't to do something about your "AFKing". No, they specifically said "about your slowplaying".

Did you just miss this detail or something? You keep acting like the opponent never gave any clue as to why they were calling the judge, even though "to do something about your slowplaying" was the clue.

An admin can confirm that before this duel I have continued games if they are calling a judge for slow play.

The judge was concerned only with that duel in which you got that freeze, not any of your other duels prior to that.

Why would someone move this thread to spam if an admin can just lock it?

For once I agree with you. This thread should've been locked by now as your freeze has expired and a new thinking button was added since, so nothing like this incident of yours should happen again.

And it has already been confirmed that Genexwrecker can't move a thread.

It was only confirmed that itsmetristan himself couldn't move threads, not that threads couldn't be moved at all or that Genexwrecker specifically couldn't move them.

Renji Asuka

Post #545 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:40 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:OK but Maniez said that I wasn't communicating at all. When I showed the logs being confused on why he called the judge especially for AFK. Maniez never once mentioned anything o what happened prior to the judge call. He specifically asked why I was thinking for ten minutes. You were the one who was bringing up this thinking for ten minutes the most.

I didn't agree instantly I was saying the current situation when he called the judge and that we would basically be wasting both of our time. You can't blame me if wants to ignore me. I would have said most of these arguments in the judge call but Maniez was bringing this ten minutes thinking which is why I wanted an appeal as Maniez wasn't explaining or showing the logs.

Answer these questions nothing else.

What were you doing for 10 minutes during the call?
Why didn't you tell your opponent you were done with your thinking?
Why did you hold up the game when you had no response or play to make?

I was waiting for a judge as proven not thinking.
The game was stopped so another judge can come in so they would have been no point in saying "I am done thinking" especially when I didn't think that would lead to an illogical assumption in me thinking for ten minutes. I have never seen or heard of a person having ten minutes to think meaning they are thinking for ten minutes.
I was thinking/reading as I was pointing at whale plus seeing my options as I said earlier.

I don't want to hear all your bullshit. Answer each question.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #546 by greg503 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:29 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Answer these questions nothing else.

The game was stopped so another judge can come in so they would have been no point in saying "I am done thinking" especially when I didn't think that would lead to an illogical assumption in me thinking for ten minutes. I have never seen or heard of a person having ten minutes to think meaning they are thinking for ten minutes.
I was thinking/reading as I was pointing at whale plus seeing my options as I said earlier.

His answers were: nothing, no reason, and nothing :D
Buy Floowandereeze

itsmetristan

Post #547 by itsmetristan » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:17 am

For once I agree with you. This thread should've been locked by now as your freeze has expired and a new thinking button was added since, so nothing like this incident of yours should happen again.

There's no reason to lock this thread. It's in spam paradise, which is the most appropriate area for it to be (other than the fact that this thread shouldn't have existed to begin with). It's why I keep telling you guys to stop responding and just leave the discussion alone. The thread isn't going to be locked, so the only way for this to all end is for everyone here to stop wasting their time arguing in this pointless manner.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Renji Asuka

Post #548 by Renji Asuka » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:15 am

itsmetristan wrote:

There's no reason to lock this thread. It's in spam paradise, which is the most appropriate area for it to be (other than the fact that this thread shouldn't have existed to begin with). It's why I keep telling you guys to stop responding and just leave the discussion alone. The thread isn't going to be locked, so the only way for this to all end is for everyone here to stop wasting their time arguing in this pointless manner.

Lowkey, kind of funny as you're also not helping the situation by still replying to the thread while telling people not to.

greg503

Post #549 by greg503 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:03 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:

Lowkey, kind of funny as you're also not helping the situation by still replying to the thread while telling people not to.

That's because he needs to repeat himself because we clearly haven't listened.
Buy Floowandereeze

Sound4

Post #550 by Sound4 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:47 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

I just did. Me explaining for each one.

Sound4

Post #551 by Sound4 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:11 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
The judge said you weren't communicating properly, not that you weren't communicating at all.

If you were thinking for 10 minutes, you should've explained to the judge why. If you weren't thinking for 10 minutes, you should've explained to the judge what you were doing instead. You explained neither. That's one of the issues here, in addition to you not communicating properly prior to the judge's arrival. The judge didn't need to tell you what they "meant" by you thinking for 10 minutes. It wasn't code for anything else. Judges don't speak in code. They said what they meant and meant what they said. You should never assume under any circumstances that judges speak in code in your duels.

You shouldn't have agreed at all, as you didn't yet know for certain why the call was being made.

As itsmetristan pointed out earlier, you should focus on what you could've done better, not what your opponent and the judge could've done better. Maybe it was wrong for your opponent to say "get ignored" and maybe the judge wasn't right to assume you were thinking for 10 minutes just because you could've been, but what you could've controlled was your actions and how you communicated. You didn't communicate that you were done thinking and you didn't bother to ask why exactly the call was made if you knew you weren't AFK.

The judge assumed you knew this because it's listed in the rules:

Discontinuing play while waiting for a judge to resolve an issue not related to the immediate gamestate:
- Calling a judge because of harassment, and discontinuing gameplay in the meantime
- Calling a judge because of slow play, and refusing to continue gameplay until the judge arrives.

Whether the call was really for AFK or for slow play doesn't matter. The point is if the call was for either of these things, you must attempt to continue the duel to the best of your ability while you wait for the judge, as neither AFK nor slow play relate to the immediate gamestate. Judges assume you read the rules every time you go into rated, because, well, that's what you're supposed to do before going into rated — know the rules.

You should've never agreed to wait for the judge. Period. I don't care if you didn't agree "instantly" or not, nor does it matter if the opponent said "get ignored" or not. You shouldn't have agreed to it at all because the issue wasn't related to the immediate gamestate. You should've attempted to finish your thinking and try to get the duel to continue no matter what your opponent was saying and no matter if the agreement was "instant" or not.

Here, another user makes the same mistake as you and also ends up with a freeze: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=35522857

He called a judge and forced both himself and his opponent to wait 20 minutes over something that they could've very easily resolved without getting any judge involved.

If it was originally in Serious Discussion but later moved to Spam Paradise then it must've been moved very early on when this thread was started (like within the first 2 and a half hours after it was created) as I have archived this thread when I first saw it and saw it was in Spam Paradise there. https://archive.ph/5t8iD

39:44] Maniez: "The judge was called because you refused to play at all, and didn't communicate at all"

Yeah. It's more like you didn't say enough. You didn't communicate when you were done thinking, you didn't communicate that you were taking extra time to read the other cards besides the Edge Imp Chain, and you wrongfully agreed to wait for a judge when you didn't yet know why the judge call was being made. That's what your freeze was for — improper communication on your part.

A 38 second gap between the two especially when I was bit annoyed by this I didn't see any reason by thus judge call. 20:48] "So I'm not allowed to think? Is this a joke"

If you felt the call was unnecessary, you should've asked the opponent to cancel it and not agreed to wait for a judge.

Well, you were wrong to think that, because you thinking that is what led to your freeze, and you're still wrong to think that now. You should've asked instead of waiting on him to inform you.

In fact, I don't understand this double standard you created here. First you say it was your opponent's fault for not explicitly telling you they didn't understand why you were pointing at the Frightfur Cruel Whale, so because of this you thought they were completely okay with you just pointing at that card, which tells me you agree players should be proactive and ask about important things in duels they don't understand instead of waiting for that information to come to them automatically, but then, when I point out that you didn't ask that opponent why they were making that judge call, and also that you should've asked for that information before agreeing to wait, you're now saying it was entirely your opponent's fault, both for thinking you already knew why they were calling the judge, and for not giving you that information on their own — information as to why they were calling the judge to begin with — without waiting for you to ask for it.

"He didn't say his is issues to me about me pointing at whale until after the judge call was made. Since he wasn't saying anything then I thought he was ok with it."
and this argument you're making now about how it's "still his fault" for not immediately telling you why they called a judge, are 2 arguments you're making that contradict each other.

So which one was it? Was it you and your opponent's responsibility to be proactive and ask each other for necessary information when it's needed, or was it you and your opponent's responsibility to automatically give each other such necessary information without waiting for anyone to ask for it? If it was both players' responsibility to be proactive and ask, then you must agree that you should've been proactive and asked the opponent to clarify once more for you why they were calling the judge before you agreed to wait for said judge. If it was both players' responsibility to automatically give each other such information without waiting for anyone to ask for it, then you must agree that, instead of just pointing to the Frightfur Cruel Whale, you should've explicitly told the opponent that you were taking extra time to read that Frightfur Cruel Whale so they wouldn't continue thinking you were still reading just the Edge Imp Chain after 40 seconds.

He just left me in the dark me trying to go off him calling a judge for AFK. I already know you are suppost to continue if a player is calling a judge for slow play but you are missing the point that I didn't know.

He mentioned, at least twice, that the judge was being called for your slow playing since you weren't telling him you were done thinking and he was running out of patience. https://www.duelingbook.com/log?id=815175-33324410

"Now just get ignored until another judge come in the room to do something about your slowplaying". That's what the call was for. It wasn't to do something about your "AFKing". No, they specifically said "about your slowplaying".

Did you just miss this detail or something? You keep acting like the opponent never gave any clue as to why they were calling the judge, even though "to do something about your slowplaying" was the clue.

An admin can confirm that before this duel I have continued games if they are calling a judge for slow play.

The judge was concerned only with that duel in which you got that freeze, not any of your other duels prior to that.

It was only confirmed that itsmetristan himself couldn't move threads, not that threads couldn't be moved at all or that Genexwrecker specifically couldn't move them.

Do you kniw how to read? 19:54] "if you need more than 40 seconds"
The guy already knew I was reading and thinking he was simply thought I was reading and thinking for one card. Plus you need to read these logs carefully putting "you are Slowplaying" by itself he said that if you need 40 seconds to read and think one card I am slow playing keep that in mind. That wasn't a direct confirmation that that he is calling a judge for Slow playing. Plus I already showed the logs of him saying a lot of other things on why he called the judge like this.
33:45] "cause this guy is sharking"
Not very clear on what he is calling a judge for.

You still have to inform your opponent on what you are calling the judge for as if you don't it just seems like you are calling a judge for no reason. Yu still ignored that there was information needed that without that information the game couldn't continue. The guy should have said his issues with me pointing at whale informing a person on why you are calling a judge is something that you must do not optional an opponent isn't suppost to say "why are you calling a judge?". Me saying that he should have told his issues with me pointung aylt whale has nothing to do with informing that is a false comparison.
39:49] Ended turn
Me ending turn willing to continue but Maniez just didn't care. You can not say this is all my fault when the guy was set on getting a judge. I didn't think I was going to get frozen for "thinking for ten minutes".

Plus I never said threads could not be moved this is why I question if you can really read properly.

Sound4

Post #552 by Sound4 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:13 pm

itsmetristan wrote:

I thought this thread would have been over when I showed the confirmation.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #553 by Lil Oldman » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:22 pm

Everybody in the thread rn be like:
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

greg503

Post #554 by greg503 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:29 pm

Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:

That isn't how these work, the thread ended when your evidence was determined to be incorrect and misinterpreted. But you have refused to let that be the last word so now here we are. You're the reason this thread continues because of those who refuse to let you have the last word, because you are, in fact, wrong.
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #555 by Christen57 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:39 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:39:44] Maniez: "The judge was called because you refused to play at all, and didn't communicate at all"

Do you kniw how to read? 19:54] "if you need more than 40 seconds"
The guy already knew I was reading and thinking he was simply thought I was reading and thinking for one card. Plus you need to read these logs carefully putting "you are Slowplaying" by itself he said that if you need 40 seconds to read and think one card I am slow playing keep that in mind. That wasn't a direct confirmation that that he is calling a judge for Slow playing. Plus I already showed the logs of him saying a lot of other things on why he called the judge like this.
33:45] "cause this guy is sharking"
Not very clear on what he is calling a judge for.

You know you can call a judge for more than one issue though, right? Maybe he was calling because he suspected you of both slowplaying and sharking.

You still have to inform your opponent on what you are calling the judge for as if you don't it just seems like you are calling a judge for no reason. Yu still ignored that there was information needed that without that information the game couldn't continue. The guy should have said his issues with me pointing at whale informing a person on why you are calling a judge is something that you must do not optional an opponent isn't suppost to say "why are you calling a judge?". Me saying that he should have told his issues with me pointung aylt whale has nothing to do with informing that is a false comparison.

It's not a false comparison. You're saying it was the opponent's responsibility to give you necessary information needed for the game to continue, so by that logic, you should've given them necessary information (that you were now taking the extra time to read other cards besides Edge Imp Chain) so they would understand and let you finish reading everything, so the game could continue then as well, without a judge ever having to get involved.

39:49] Ended turn
Me ending turn willing to continue but Maniez just didn't care. You can not say this is all my fault when the guy was set on getting a judge. I didn't think I was going to get frozen for "thinking for ten minutes".

I see. So it's after 20 minutes later from when you first said "think" at [17:11], and it's only after you agreed to wait for the judge, and after they arrived, were you finally ready to continue. Why didn't you just end your turn and be willing to continue before they arrived so the opponent could cancel the call so the judge would've never had to have gotten involved to begin with?

Plus I never said threads could not be moved this is why I question if you can really read properly.

You really want to judge me and my "reading abilities" because I'm not "reading properly"? How about we judge you and your spelling and grammar abilities instead since you've made so many spelling and grammar mistakes throughout this conversation?

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:There's no reason to lock this thread. It's in spam paradise, which is the most appropriate area for it to be (other than the fact that this thread shouldn't have existed to begin with). It's why I keep telling you guys to stop responding and just leave the discussion alone. The thread isn't going to be locked, so the only way for this to all end is for everyone here to stop wasting their time arguing in this pointless manner.

That isn't how these work, the thread ended when your evidence was determined to be incorrect and misinterpreted. But you have refused to let that be the last word so now here we are. You're the reason this thread continues because of those who refuse to let you have the last word, because you are, in fact, wrong.

I still think Sound4 can request for the thread to be locked and then someone will lock it. Sound4 started this thread, meaning he has the power to delete it if he wishes, so I think he has some control over if it gets locked.

Renji Asuka

Post #556 by Renji Asuka » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:38 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I was waiting for a judge as proven not thinking.

No you did not.

greg503

Post #557 by greg503 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:39 pm

Christen57 wrote:I still think Sound4 can request for the thread to be locked and then someone will lock it. Sound4 started this thread, meaning he has the power to delete it if he wishes, so I think he has some control over if it gets locked.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #558 by Christen57 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:01 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:I don't want to hear all your bullshit. Answer each question.

No you did not.

I think... he did give answers to your questions. They may have been weak answers but they were still answers.

Question: What were you doing for 10 minutes during the call?
Answer: I was waiting for a judge as proven not thinking.

Question: Why didn't you tell your opponent you were done with your thinking?
Answer: The game was stopped so another judge can come in so they would have been no point in saying "I am done thinking" especially when I didn't think that would lead to an illogical assumption in me thinking for ten minutes. I have never seen or heard of a person having ten minutes to think meaning they are thinking for ten minutes.

Question: Why did you hold up the game when you had no response or play to make?
Answer: I was thinking/reading as I was pointing at whale plus seeing my options as I said earlier.

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:

What you should be doing, Renji Asuka, is telling him why those excuses of his aren't valid (which is what I've been trying to do), otherwise he's just going to repeat them.

Renji Asuka

Post #559 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:52 am

Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I just did. Me explaining for each one.

No you did not.

I think... he did give answers to your questions. They may have been weak answers but they were still answers.

Question: What were you doing for 10 minutes during the call?
Answer: I was waiting for a judge as proven not thinking.

Question: Why didn't you tell your opponent you were done with your thinking?
Answer: The game was stopped so another judge can come in so they would have been no point in saying "I am done thinking" especially when I didn't think that would lead to an illogical assumption in me thinking for ten minutes. I have never seen or heard of a person having ten minutes to think meaning they are thinking for ten minutes.

Question: Why did you hold up the game when you had no response or play to make?
Answer: I was thinking/reading as I was pointing at whale plus seeing my options as I said earlier.

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I was waiting for a judge as proven not thinking.

What you should be doing, Renji Asuka, is telling him why those excuses of his aren't valid (which is what I've been trying to do), otherwise he's just going to repeat them.

The first one you can argue was "answered" but the rest of his post was just excusing that first question. The rest weren't actually answered answered. So again, he just spouted bullshit.

ankh_gaming

Post #560 by ankh_gaming » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:28 am

Sound4 wrote:
ankh_gaming wrote:
Sound4 wrote:If Maniez assumed all these things then why didn't he say all these thing ls in the judge call? He oly thing he said was thinking for ten minutes. You can not assume someone is thinking for ten minutes when they were several factors which is why we had to wait for ten minutes. There are to many factors to make an unrealistic assumption like that. Plus silence is consent had nothing to do with this replay.

The judge assumed youwere because you never communicated that you didn't. Again communication. You neverreplied. And it was very clear what he was saying. There was no option of anything else for the judge to assume, since you were supposed to keep playing. You never told your opponent to keep playing and you were done with what you were doing. You also waited, implying to the judge that you were stalling. Again communication. I know this isa different replay than silence is consent. But it links back to it. Silence caused you to get frozen. Silence caused misunderstanding. So this problem is solved case closed. Miscommunication and silence - bad. Communication and talking - good. It cant get simpler than that.

How is assuming I was thinking for ten minutes the only option? I know I am suppost to keep playing however I didn't know he was calling a judge for slowplay in the first place. There was information I needed and without that information it would have not been possible.

IT was because the judge thought you kept playing. (as you shouldv'e) He thought that you were stalling because you didn't start playing by saying I'm done resolve edge imp. You didnt asnwer that. You didnt ask what he meant by thinking for 10 minutes. You just stuck to redundat points such as now. You misscommunicated. Your opponent also misscommunicated, and I never said he didn't, you just want to ignore what I said. As for the pointing, in DB pointing means targeting/selecting for most people. You thought he got what you meant because he didnt communicate. He thought you were just pointing for no reason. He thought you were stalling and so did the judge. So please stop going around in circles. Here's an Idea. Read this thread from the start. Read EVERY reply. See what whe missed and what you missed, and then reply to this post.

Return to “Spam Paradise”