Silence is Consent in Yugioh Just had Confirmation

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
itsmetristan

Re: Silence is Consent in Yugioh Just had Confirmation

Post #241 by itsmetristan » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:33 pm

Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I received nothing on the report. So you are basically saying is that if you people don't think there was nothing wrong in a duel you simply ignore it and don't even bother to respond? It seems like this is what you are saying.

It was closed, and the PM was (probably) sent. If you forgot about it, that's not our problem.

So you are not even sure if it was sent? I can tell you this much I received nothing on the matter. Also I would like to know who would send me the PM?

There is an incredibly tiny chance that the judge who looked at the report forgot/didn't do it, and I can't say for 100% certainty because I'm not that judge, but that chance is very small. It's much, MUCH more likely that you're lying or you forgot

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Christen57

Post #242 by Christen57 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:39 pm

Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I am nit to sure about the 1st part but the 2nd part sahqovum is true I made an abuse report arounfd a month and a half ago on how he handles judge calls and still have not received a response. I would recommend not playing when sahqovum is online. Plus on the abuse report I provided 2 replays and explain each one.

Don't go around trying to convince people that "X judge is bad" when you have 0 evidence supporting this, and every argument you've presented has been shut down.

I literally made an abuse report appeal on sahqovum providing two replays and didn't receive a response. I would like to see your responses on my claims as I have provided links to support my claims.

Mind showing us these "two replays" you speak of?

Sound4

Post #243 by Sound4 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:40 pm

itsmetristan wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:
It was closed, and the PM was (probably) sent. If you forgot about it, that's not our problem.

So you are not even sure if it was sent? I can tell you this much I received nothing on the matter. Also I would like to know who would send me the PM?

There is an incredibly tiny chance that the judge who looked at the report forgot/didn't do it, and I can't say for 100% certainty because I'm not that judge, but that chance is very small. It's much, MUCH more likely that you're lying or you forgot

I'm not lying no reason to. I didn't forget either as I mentioned it not long ago in this thread. Also you avoided some stuff like you said the saw the abuse report that there is a good chance that you simply just checked it now since I mentioned it.

Sound4

Post #244 by Sound4 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:43 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:
Don't go around trying to convince people that "X judge is bad" when you have 0 evidence supporting this, and every argument you've presented has been shut down.

I literally made an abuse report appeal on sahqovum providing two replays and didn't receive a response. I would like to see your responses on my claims as I have provided links to support my claims.

Mind showing us these "two replays" you speak of?

Like I said to itsmetristan I will have to look back to find it.

itsmetristan

Post #245 by itsmetristan » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:44 pm

Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:
Sound4 wrote:So you are not even sure if it was sent? I can tell you this much I received nothing on the matter. Also I would like to know who would send me the PM?

I'm not lying no reason to. I didn't forget either as I mentioned it not long ago in this thread. Also you avoided some stuff like you said the saw the abuse report that there is a good chance that you simply just checked it now since I mentioned it.

Yes of course I checked the report to see just what you were talking about, and what you submitted doesn't help your case. I don't get why you think me viewing the report is such a big deal.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Sound4

Post #246 by Sound4 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:01 pm

itsmetristan wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:

Yes of course I checked the report to see just what you were talking about, and what you submitted doesn't help your case. I don't get why you think me viewing the report is such a big deal.

So you can still see "closed" reports . Also you still ignored the first part of my post. I will have to look back on the 2nd replay.

Christen57

Post #247 by Christen57 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:02 pm

Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I'm not lying no reason to. I didn't forget either as I mentioned it not long ago in this thread. Also you avoided some stuff like you said the saw the abuse report that there is a good chance that you simply just checked it now since I mentioned it.

So you can still see "closed" reports . Also you still ignored the first part of my post. I will have to look back on the 2nd replay.

What else exactly did he ignore?

itsmetristan

Post #248 by itsmetristan » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:08 pm

Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I'm not lying no reason to. I didn't forget either as I mentioned it not long ago in this thread. Also you avoided some stuff like you said the saw the abuse report that there is a good chance that you simply just checked it now since I mentioned it.

I ignored what exactly?

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Christen57

Post #249 by Christen57 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:15 pm

itsmetristan wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:

At this point, I think this guy is just grasping for whatever ammunition is left that he can use against you and the rest of the judges, so is it possible for you, being a moderator/judge, to look through his message history to make sure this "PM" he's talking about was sent, or ask whichever judge was supposed to send him said PM to confirm that this PM was indeed sent, so that this claim of his that he received no such PM can be put to rest?

itsmetristan

Post #250 by itsmetristan » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:32 pm

Christen57 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:
Sound4 wrote:So you are not even sure if it was sent? I can tell you this much I received nothing on the matter. Also I would like to know who would send me the PM?

At this point, I think this guy is just grasping for whatever ammunition is left that he can use against you and the rest of the judges, so is it possible for you, being a moderator/judge, to look through his message history to make sure this "PM" he's talking about was sent, or ask whichever judge was supposed to send him said PM to confirm that this PM was indeed sent, so that this claim of his that he received no such PM can be put to rest?

Frankly, whether the PM was sent or not doesn't even matter. Regardless of how that went down, it doesn't change how invalid all of their other arguments are.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Sound4

Post #251 by Sound4 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:36 pm

itsmetristan wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:

Frankly, whether the PM was sent or not doesn't even matter. Regardless of how that went down, it doesn't change how invalid all of their other arguments are.

Then reply to my posts regarding judges which I have provided links to support my claims.

Sound4

Post #252 by Sound4 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:38 pm

itsmetristan wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:

I ignored what exactly?

"I'm not lying no reason to. I didn't forget either as I mentioned it not long ago in this thread.".

itsmetristan

Post #253 by itsmetristan » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:39 pm

Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Then reply to my posts regarding judges which I have provided links to support my claims.

Which posts? I didn't read the entirety of this thread because it's so long. What other situations are you talking about?

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Sound4

Post #254 by Sound4 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:44 pm

:?:
itsmetristan wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:

Which posts? I didn't read the entirety of this thread because it's so long. What other situations are you talking about?

The "what does this mean" thread on the ask me anything section

Sound4

Post #255 by Sound4 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:45 pm

Christen57 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:

"I'm not lying no reason to. I didn't forget either as I mentioned it not long ago in this thread."

Renji Asuka

Post #256 by Renji Asuka » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:55 pm

itsmetristan wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:

This is what he does, he only argues in circles despite having everything addressed.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

itsmetristan

Post #257 by itsmetristan » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:55 pm

Sound4 wrote::?:
itsmetristan wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Then reply to my posts regarding judges which I have provided links to support my claims.

The "what does this mean" thread on the ask me anything section

After a quick view, the issue there seems to have been that you weren't told what action was taken. That's the point of the answer being vague like that. You were informed that your report was viewed and handled appropriately. You aren't allowed to know any more than that.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

SHIFTY786

Post #258 by SHIFTY786 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:18 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
SHIFTY786 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/log?id=33961977

you literally held up the game over last turn because you were going to lose. you were frozen for deliberate stalling which makes sense.

Because waiting for a judge on a ruling question is stalling.
Lol the level of ignorance is unheard of.
Also why would I stall a game when theres a judge online literally makes 0 sense

I dont buy that you dont know how targeting works. that is one of the most fundamental aspects of the game which is required to know for normal play. you have also established that ur a very seasoned player. there is no way you did not know how mst worked there.

I never claimed I never knew about targeting. I was misinformed regarding negation. I was told that negation must be done before targeting. This is not enough for a ban. Also judges cant patronise players or assume the player knows everything.

Most judges are great and very helpful and are doing it in their spare time or working free of charge, I appreciate that. I disagree with assuming a players knowledge and judging their intent when logically it makes no sense. The problem is with certain judges who think then can ban players for lack of knowledge.

Genexwrecker

Post #259 by Genexwrecker » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:34 pm

SHIFTY786 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
SHIFTY786 wrote:

Because waiting for a judge on a ruling question is stalling.
Lol the level of ignorance is unheard of.
Also why would I stall a game when theres a judge online literally makes 0 sense

I dont buy that you dont know how targeting works. that is one of the most fundamental aspects of the game which is required to know for normal play. you have also established that ur a very seasoned player. there is no way you did not know how mst worked there.

I never claimed I never knew about targeting. I was misinformed regarding negation. I was told that negation must be done before targeting. This is not enough for a ban. Also judges cant patronise players or assume the player knows everything.

Most judges are great and very helpful and are doing it in their spare time or working free of charge, I appreciate that. I disagree with assuming a players knowledge and judging their intent when logically it makes no sense. The problem is with certain judges who think then can ban players for lack of knowledge.

You were not banned for the lack of knowledge you were banned because all the info together shows stalling and not being uninformed.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

SHIFTY786

Post #260 by SHIFTY786 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:45 pm

Why would I stall when I won the match lol.
Why would I stall when I beat kids like that for breakfast.
Why would i stall when a judge is present.
Why would i stall when i won the match.
Why would i stall when I've had 1000's of games and never stalled in my life.

Serious you need to stop, you are embarassing yourself for the sake of defending your friend.
Judges should have a good sense of being fair and unbiased. Clearly this is not the case here .

Return to “Spam Paradise”