Silence is Consent in Yugioh Just had Confirmation

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Renji Asuka

Re: Silence is Consent in Yugioh Just had Confirmation

Post #401 by Renji Asuka » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:15 pm

Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Not at all. I am simply making a point. As I said earlier I never wanted this thread to be this long. I thought once I showed the proof the discussion would end.

You aren't making any more points, you're just replying to have the last word

Like I said I never intended this thread to be this long.

You're proving his point, you only want the last word. If you didn't want this thread to be this long, you should had stopped replying when you were told why and how you were wrong. But no, you refused to accept the very possibility that you were 100% wrong. Even a judge straight up told you, that you were wrong on page 1. That was a clear indication that "Silence is not consent". But no, you refused to acknowledge that and you kept continuing. So stop with the whole "I never intended" bullshit.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Christen57

Post #402 by Christen57 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:00 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I do not think you read properly after he said those quotes have quoted after I tried to reason and asking questions but he was ignoring. I mentioned this in the post. You are right advantages can come and go like that but that doesn't change the fact that I had 1 card in my hand one monster on the field and no set cards while he still had cards in his hand which are pretty useful. At that specific time he had the advantage.

You didn't ask the questions you wanted to ask him though. There wasn't really anything for him to ignore. If you asked him your questions about whether or not his moves were legal and he refused to answer, you'd have a point, but you didn't. If the judge determined that it was really your opponent who was stalling because you were shown to be asking important questions in the chat but they were still ignoring you, I don't think that judge would ultimately care anyways why they were doing it. They'd still enforce the rules and apply the appropriate penalties.

I don't see what you are trying to say here. After he said those two quotes after that he was literally ignoring g everything I was saying. This is all in the logs. I didn't even want to wait that long and wanted to continue as I said along the lines of "now we have to wait 40 minutes for a judge to come". I never wanted to wait that long.

Then why didn't you tell your opponent you didn't want to wait that long and instead wanted to just ask your question or finish reading their cards? You're the one who initially decided that the 2 of you would be waiting 40 minutes, not your opponent. You should've attempted to ask your question and continue the duel and resolve the issue before the judge arrived, but instead you gave up too early without attempting to ask your question and resolve the issue.

[36:45] Maniez: "Do you have a response to the edge imp?"
[37:15] "I don't think you understand I wanted him to ask a question"
[37:31] "Please show the log of me thinking for ten minutes"
[37:46] "Is there any reason you don't want to?"
[37:49] Maniez: "Do you have a response to the edge imp?"
[38:26] "Nice copy and paste I never wanted to respond"
[38:47] "Anyway I would like an appeal"
[38:55] Maniez: "So explain to me why you need to hold up the game with no judge online here then"
[39:05] "He called the judge"
[39:18] "Not me"
[39:18] Maniez: "1. I haven't given you anything to appeal yet. 2. You cannot appeal a senoir judge"

If you were just trying to read your opponent's cards you should've told that to the judge, but you didn't. Instead, you went straight for an appeal attempt when the judge didn't yet declare what penalty/ruling they'd be issuing. If you weren't thinking for those 10+ minutes and weren't just reading cards for those 10+ minutes then what were you doing those 10+ minutes? That's what the judge wanted to know, which you didn't answer. If the opponent called the judge because you were taking 40 seconds to finish thinking, you should've finished thinking anyway before the judge came, not stop and agree to wait for a longer period of time for the judge.

Since you said "he called the judge not me" in response to "So explain to me why you need to hold up the game with no judge online here then" it looks like you were trying to tell the judge that your opponent was the one holding up the game for 10+ minutes, and not you, because it was them who called the judge. That's incorrect. The game was held up for that long because you weren't finishing your thinking or whatever, not merely because the opponent started the judge call.

You can't say for sure whether or not he was ignoring everything you say because while he did say "get ignored" it's possible he didn't mean that literally, so you should've still tried to resolve the issue before the judge came, and if they really did intend to completely ignore you for so long, they'd get the penalty. Even though the opponent shouldn't have continued playing when you said you were thinking, the judge still decided that you were in the wrong more than they were.

greg503

Post #403 by greg503 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:02 am

Congratulations Sound4 for being the second person to get this treatment
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #404 by Christen57 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:11 am

greg503 wrote:Image

Whose the first?

Renji Asuka

Post #405 by Renji Asuka » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:12 am

Christen57 wrote:
greg503 wrote:Image

Whose the first?

Crystal Music if I recall.

Sound4

Post #406 by Sound4 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:08 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
You didn't ask the questions you wanted to ask him though. There wasn't really anything for him to ignore. If you asked him your questions about whether or not his moves were legal and he refused to answer, you'd have a point, but you didn't. If the judge determined that it was really your opponent who was stalling because you were shown to be asking important questions in the chat but they were still ignoring you, I don't think that judge would ultimately care anyways why they were doing it. They'd still enforce the rules and apply the appropriate penalties.

I don't see what you are trying to say here. After he said those two quotes after that he was literally ignoring g everything I was saying. This is all in the logs. I didn't even want to wait that long and wanted to continue as I said along the lines of "now we have to wait 40 minutes for a judge to come". I never wanted to wait that long.

Then why didn't you tell your opponent you didn't want to wait that long and instead wanted to just ask your question or finish reading their cards? You're the one who initially decided that the 2 of you would be waiting 40 minutes, not your opponent. You should've attempted to ask your question and continue the duel and resolve the issue before the judge arrived, but instead you gave up too early without attempting to ask your question and resolve the issue.

[38:55] Maniez: "So explain to me why you need to hold up the game with no judge online here then"
[39:18] Maniez: "1. I haven't given you anything to appeal yet. 2. You cannot appeal a senoir judge"

If you were just trying to read your opponent's cards you should've told that to the judge, but you didn't. Instead, you went straight for an appeal attempt when the judge didn't yet declare what penalty/ruling they'd be issuing. If you weren't thinking for those 10+ minutes and weren't just reading cards for those 10+ minutes then what were you doing those 10+ minutes? That's what the judge wanted to know, which you didn't answer. If the opponent called the judge because you were taking 40 seconds to finish thinking, you should've finished thinking anyway before the judge came, not stop and agree to wait for a longer period of time for the judge.

Since you said "he called the judge not me" in response to "So explain to me why you need to hold up the game with no judge online here then" it looks like you were trying to tell the judge that your opponent was the one holding up the game for 10+ minutes, and not you, because it was them who called the judge. That's incorrect. The game was held up for that long because you weren't finishing your thinking or whatever, not merely because the opponent started the judge call.

You can't say for sure whether or not he was ignoring everything you say because while he did say "get ignored" it's possible he didn't mean that literally, so you should've still tried to resolve the issue before the judge came, and if they really did intend to completely ignore you for so long, they'd get the penalty. Even though the opponent shouldn't have continued playing when you said you were thinking, the judge still decided that you were in the wrong more than they were.

"Now we have to wait 4o minutes for a judge to come" I never initially wanted to wait that long or even for a judge to come. The thinking time and waiting for a judge time does not add up it is completely different.

I wasn't finishing my thinking? The judge call was called because the opponent was accusing of refusing to play. The reason why I asked for an appeal was because I was very confused what this thinking for 10 minutes from and since Maniez wasn't showing logs or explaining I wanted an appeal. Also you still have nit answered the reason why I kept getting disconnected was a cause of simply waiting for a judge proving that I wasn't thinking simply waiting for a judge. Plus your what you are saying that "get ignored" my ot be literally when I was saying things like "I am still talking right?" and wasn't responding meaning that he wanted a judge to come especially when we couldn't resolve it ourselves when a judge was called the first time.

Sound4

Post #407 by Sound4 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:11 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:You aren't making any more points, you're just replying to have the last word

Like I said I never intended this thread to be this long.

You're proving his point, you only want the last word. If you didn't want this thread to be this long, you should had stopped replying when you were told why and how you were wrong. But no, you refused to accept the very possibility that you were 100% wrong. Even a judge straight up told you, that you were wrong on page 1. That was a clear indication that "Silence is not consent". But no, you refused to acknowledge that and you kept continuing. So stop with the whole "I never intended" bullshit.

I am simply replying to the posts in the thread.

Sound4

Post #408 by Sound4 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:14 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:No, you had no options. You making your opponent wait when you had 0 plays for over 10 minutes was ridiculous of you. Stop making excuses. You had no response you stalled. That's the story, you were frozen and rightfully so. Also you've been wrong and you refused to acknowledge this.

I'm the one holding up the game for over 10 minutes even though he is the one who called the judge? I didn't even want to wait that long as I said in the post you replied to.

Yes you're the one holding up the game because you didn't play and the judge was called for slow playing. That's the whole reason it was called. The fact you had 0 responses meant you SHOULD NOT HAD HELD IT UP AT ALL. It's the same shit you tried to pull as Ingeneiro and what got you frozen.

As I said earlier I didn't even want to wait that long. Plus I don't think thinking just involves responding it can also be reading opponents cards for more information which can help massively in a duel.

greg503

Post #409 by greg503 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:28 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Like I said I never intended this thread to be this long.

I am simply replying to the posts in the thread.

Which exactly proves my point lmao
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #410 by Christen57 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:30 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I don't see what you are trying to say here. After he said those two quotes after that he was literally ignoring g everything I was saying. This is all in the logs. I didn't even want to wait that long and wanted to continue as I said along the lines of "now we have to wait 40 minutes for a judge to come". I never wanted to wait that long.

"Now we have to wait 4o minutes for a judge to come" I never initially wanted to wait that long or even for a judge to come. The thinking time and waiting for a judge time does not add up it is completely different.

I wasn't finishing my thinking? The judge call was called because the opponent was accusing of refusing to play.

Exactly. You started thinking at 17:11, and after 40 seconds, you still didn't tell your opponent you were done thinking, meaning you were, at that point holding up the game from your opponent's perspective. The opponent pointed this out, saying:

[19:48] "im asking 1 card"
[19:48] "in gy"
[19:51] "for more than 40 seconds"
[19:54] "if you need more than 40 seconds"
[19:58] "to read and think"
[20:01] "about 1 effect in gy"
[20:03] "you are slowplaying"

https://www.duelingbook.com/log?id=815175-33324410

If you were taking extra time to read their other cards, you should have explicitly said so, not just point and click on other cards assuming the opponent would know you're reading those other cards, but here, the opponent thought you were taking 40 seconds to read just the Edge Imp Chain, because you didn't explicitly tell them that Edge Imp Chain wasn't the only thing you were reading. They called a judge because you weren't explicitly clear that you were taking extra time to read additional cards besides Edge Imp Chain. They called a judge because they thought that you were taking that 40 seconds to read just the 1 Edge Imp Chain when you were really taking 40 seconds to read various cards in addition to that.

The reason why I asked for an appeal was because I was very confused what this thinking for 10 minutes from and since Maniez wasn't showing logs or explaining I wanted an appeal. Also you still have nit answered the reason why I kept getting disconnected was a cause of simply waiting for a judge proving that I wasn't thinking simply waiting for a judge. Plus your what you are saying that "get ignored" my ot be literally when I was saying things like "I am still talking right?" and wasn't responding meaning that he wanted a judge to come especially when we couldn't resolve it ourselves when a judge was called the first time.

Fine, you got disconnected because of lag. I guess that's a problem with duelingbook and not you, so, again, could you please explain the following:

• When did you finish your thinking?
  • If you weren't thinking for 10 minutes, what were you doing those 10 minutes?

Renji Asuka

Post #411 by Renji Asuka » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:54 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I'm the one holding up the game for over 10 minutes even though he is the one who called the judge? I didn't even want to wait that long as I said in the post you replied to.

Yes you're the one holding up the game because you didn't play and the judge was called for slow playing. That's the whole reason it was called. The fact you had 0 responses meant you SHOULD NOT HAD HELD IT UP AT ALL. It's the same shit you tried to pull as Ingeneiro and what got you frozen.

As I said earlier I didn't even want to wait that long. Plus I don't think thinking just involves responding it can also be reading opponents cards for more information which can help massively in a duel.

If you didn't want to hold the game that long, you should had allowed your opponent to play. There was 0 reason for you to hold up the game as you did. And yes, you do intend to make this thread longer as you keep using the same arguments that have been shut down already since page 1.

Sound4

Post #412 by Sound4 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:34 am

Christen57 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

I wasn't finishing my thinking? The judge call was called because the opponent was accusing of refusing to play.

Exactly. You started thinking at 17:11, and after 40 seconds, you still didn't tell your opponent you were done thinking, meaning you were, at that point holding up the game from your opponent's perspective. The opponent pointed this out, saying:

If you were taking extra time to read their other cards, you should have explicitly said so, not just point and click on other cards assuming the opponent would know you're reading those other cards, but here, the opponent thought you were taking 40 seconds to read just the Edge Imp Chain, because you didn't explicitly tell them that Edge Imp Chain wasn't the only thing you were reading. They called a judge because you weren't explicitly clear that you were taking extra time to read additional cards besides Edge Imp Chain. They called a judge because they thought that you were taking that 40 seconds to read just the 1 Edge Imp Chain when you were really taking 40 seconds to read various cards in addition to that.

The reason why I asked for an appeal was because I was very confused what this thinking for 10 minutes from and since Maniez wasn't showing logs or explaining I wanted an appeal. Also you still have nit answered the reason why I kept getting disconnected was a cause of simply waiting for a judge proving that I wasn't thinking simply waiting for a judge. Plus your what you are saying that "get ignored" my ot be literally when I was saying things like "I am still talking right?" and wasn't responding meaning that he wanted a judge to come especially when we couldn't resolve it ourselves when a judge was called the first time.

Fine, you got disconnected because of lag. I guess that's a problem with duelingbook and not you, so, again, could you please explain the following:

I don't think you are reading properly. Did I say that I was reading 1 card for 40 seconds? No I didn't. The fact that you are showing these logs now just proves that you never read the logs properly. If they thought that I was taking 40 seconds to read one card when I never said "read" ad instead said "think" then that is his fault. I never once said I was reading that one card that was an assumption especially when I wasn't even pointing at tat card.

You completely ignored the 2nd part about the appeal. My thinking was well over when he called the judge. I was waiting for a judge over those 10 minutes. Like I said earlier the thinking time and the waiting for a judge time is separate it doesn't add up.

Sound4

Post #413 by Sound4 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:37 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Yes you're the one holding up the game because you didn't play and the judge was called for slow playing. That's the whole reason it was called. The fact you had 0 responses meant you SHOULD NOT HAD HELD IT UP AT ALL. It's the same shit you tried to pull as Ingeneiro and what got you frozen.

If you didn't want to hold the game that long, you should had allowed your opponent to play. There was 0 reason for you to hold up the game as you did. And yes, you do intend to make this thread longer as you keep using the same arguments that have been shut down already since page 1.

If he wasn't so set on getting a judge then the game could have continued accordingly. As shown in the logs I did not even want a judge to come in or wait that long.

Renji Asuka

Post #414 by Renji Asuka » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:54 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:As I said earlier I didn't even want to wait that long. Plus I don't think thinking just involves responding it can also be reading opponents cards for more information which can help massively in a duel.

If he wasn't so set on getting a judge then the game could have continued accordingly. As shown in the logs I did not even want a judge to come in or wait that long.

Doesn't matter, you held up the game for no reason. You had 0 plays to make, and you made your opponent wait over 10 minutes. You're still in the wrong.

Sound4

Post #415 by Sound4 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:13 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:If you didn't want to hold the game that long, you should had allowed your opponent to play. There was 0 reason for you to hold up the game as you did. And yes, you do intend to make this thread longer as you keep using the same arguments that have been shut down already since page 1.

Doesn't matter, you held up the game for no reason. You had 0 plays to make, and you made your opponent wait over 10 minutes. You're still in the wrong.

You seriously need to read other people's posts properly this just isn't this thread but I have seen you do this consistently on many other threads and people have called you out on it. Learn to read other people's posts and make a dull coherent response. Learn to read instead of writing in caps proving nothing.

greg503

Post #416 by greg503 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:47 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:If he wasn't so set on getting a judge then the game could have continued accordingly. As shown in the logs I did not even want a judge to come in or wait that long.

You seriously need to read other people's posts properly this just isn't this thread but I have seen you do this consistently on many other threads and people have called you out on it. Learn to read other people's posts and make a dull coherent response. Learn to read instead of writing in caps proving nothing.

Did you perhaps, not know that you were supposed to continue while waiting for the judge over slow play?
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #417 by Christen57 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:30 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:"Now we have to wait 4o minutes for a judge to come" I never initially wanted to wait that long or even for a judge to come. The thinking time and waiting for a judge time does not add up it is completely different.

I don't think you are reading properly. Did I say that I was reading 1 card for 40 seconds? No I didn't. The fact that you are showing these logs now just proves that you never read the logs properly. If they thought that I was taking 40 seconds to read one card when I never said "read" ad instead said "think" then that is his fault. I never once said I was reading that one card that was an assumption especially when I wasn't even pointing at tat card.

You completely ignored the 2nd part about the appeal. My thinking was well over when he called the judge. I was waiting for a judge over those 10 minutes. Like I said earlier the thinking time and the waiting for a judge time is separate it doesn't add up.

So what were you doing those 40 seconds, why didn't you tell the judge that waiting is what you were doing those 10 minutes when they asked "You said think 10 minutes ago and then never actually said if you have a response or not, why?" and why didn't you try to resolve the issue in those 10 minutes before the judge arrived?

Renji Asuka

Post #418 by Renji Asuka » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:21 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:If he wasn't so set on getting a judge then the game could have continued accordingly. As shown in the logs I did not even want a judge to come in or wait that long.

You need to seriously realize that you can't hold up the game for as long as you did. You had no response, you had no reason to make your opponent wait over 10 minutes. You were in a losing position so you tried to maliciously stall. End of story.

Sound4

Post #419 by Sound4 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:30 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Doesn't matter, you held up the game for no reason. You had 0 plays to make, and you made your opponent wait over 10 minutes. You're still in the wrong.

You need to seriously realize that you can't hold up the game for as long as you did. You had no response, you had no reason to make your opponent wait over 10 minutes. You were in a losing position so you tried to maliciously stall. End of story.

The game wasn't over yet so there was no reason to stall. I didn't even want to wait that long.

Sound4

Post #420 by Sound4 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:30 am

Christen57 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

So what were you doing those 40 seconds, why didn't you tell the judge that waiting is what you were doing those 10 minutes when they asked "You said think 10 minutes ago and then never actually said if you have a response or not, why?" and why didn't you try to resolve the issue in those 10 minutes before the judge arrived?

Read my other posts I have already answered both of these questions

Return to “Spam Paradise”