Silence is Consent in Yugioh Just had Confirmation

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Christen57

Re: Silence is Consent in Yugioh Just had Confirmation

Post #361 by Christen57 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:02 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:10) I was wanting to ask him a question which I told Maniez.

Ask who what question?

Also, you started thinking at 17:11, then you told your opponent at 18:27 and 19:18 that you were still thinking, then instead of finishing your "thinking" you just waited for the judge until they arrived at 30:04. You were "thinking" and "waiting" and whatnot for over 10 minutes. The judge considered that stalling, especially since you didn't even have anything you could chain to Edge Imp Chain's effect.

Maniez didn't need to show you the logs of you holding up the game for over 10 minutes. They already saw those logs, and so did I too. You could look at them yourself too. You held up the game from 17:11 to 30:04. That's all Maniez needed to determine that you were stalling.

What are you talking about? My opponent literally called the judge fir AFK I mentioned my question in the reply to Renji Asuka. Did you read the logs? As As my opponent said "now just get ignored" as he wanted a judge to come in and if I tried anything to continue he would immediately pause the game. He wanted the judge to come. I was obviously still active as I was pointing at his cards.

Again, what question were you looking to ask, who did you want to ask it to, and why did you hold up that game when you clearly didn't have a response?

[17:11] "Think"
[17:11] Viewed deck
[17:13] Stopped viewing Deck
[17:13] Shuffled deck
[17:39] "so?edge imp ok?"
[17:42] Pointed at "Frightfur Cruel Whale" in M-1
[17:48] Viewed Opponent's Graveyard
[17:51] Viewed deck
[17:56] Added "Frightfur Patchwork" from Deck to hand
[17:58] Stopped viewing Deck
[17:58] Shuffled deck
[18:01] Stopped viewing Opponent's Graveyard
[18:05] "play"
[18:05] Pointed at "Frightfur Cruel Whale" in M-1
[18:27] "You actually don't continue when I say think"
[18:37] "Keep that in mind"
[18:40] Called a judge for AFK
[18:45] Pointed at "Frightfur Cruel Whale" in M-1
[19:08] "You do know I am talking right?"
[19:18] "I said think"

Also again, this is where the stalling started. You had no response to Edge Imp Chain's effect, but still said "think" at 17:11, then your opponent waited 40 seconds, and after you still weren't telling them you were done thinking after this 40 seconds, they proceeded to play, then you still reminded them at 18:27 and 19:18 that you were still "thinking" even though, again, you didn't have any actual cards or effects you could use to respond to Edge Imp Chain's effect.

Also, like itsmetristan said, when a call for slow play is made, the duel is to continue, so even after your opponent called the judge at 18:40, you should've still been finishing your "thinking," not stop the thinking and instead wait even longer for the judge.

At 28:53, you still didn't show any sign of being done thinking, just continuing to randomly leave and return to the duel and repeatedly click on Frightfur Cruel Whale instead of just hurrying up and finishing your thinking. This, along with the fact that you never had any actual response to Edge Imp Chain's effect to begin with, is how Maniez came to the conclusion that you were stalling. You started "thinking" at 17:11, and by 28:53, you still didn't let your opponent know you were done thinking. That's at least 10 minutes right there of the duel not moving forward. Why would you keep clicking on Frightfur Cruel Whale and leaving and rejoining the duel if you were just "thinking"? There was no need for you to click on cards to bring them up, as itsmetristan also pointed out. You only need to hover your mouse over the card to bring it up. You also don't leave and rejoin the duel repeatedly when you're just "thinking".

There was nothing in that situation for you to be thinking for 40 seconds about, let alone 10 minutes, especially since, once again, you didn't have a response to Edge Imp Chain's effect to begin with.

Renji Asuka

Post #362 by Renji Asuka » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:01 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I will explain each point one by one
1) It is not my fault that he didn't declare chains in the first place I am simply responding accordingly that is his responsibility to get the timing right.

2)I wasn't actually looking up the ruling I was looking at logs that is why I said "OK continue" as what he did was fine.

3) I didn't realized at the time My love twins effect and its limitation simple as that. No issue here.

4) My opponent kept ranting about stuff which wasn't important which you ignored to try to make look like the bad guy but that is besides the point. I said "think" and I could barely think with saying stuff which wasn't even important.

5) It is the judges job to look at logs and that everything was legal. I was saying look at logs as it is more clear there and I explained this to him in previous judge calls as well.

6) I was being as respectful as I can but the point is the opponent knew I was thinking and saying unimportant stuff would only dluw down the process.

7) I never said the summon of whale was illegal I just did know how he did it which he would not say.

8) I said think and I said this to Maniez that I wanted to ask him a question yet Maniez didn't care I was about to ask him but he was resolving when I said think you know this.

9) You obviously didn't get the point of this entire thread that if the opponent is silent then that is consent but I said "think" so I wasn't silent.

10) I was wanting to ask him a question which I told Maniez.

11) Actually Maniez had judged many of my previous duels. I wasn't avoiding the question I was telling Maniez that I wanted to ask him a question. Actually I said that as I told Maniez many times that I wanted to ask him a question.

This was a horrible judge call. Did you seriously ignore when I said multiple times for Maniez to show the logs that I was thinking for ten minutes which he refused to? Which was the main reason for his decision. Plus I still has a few play and the duel wasn't done yet.

1. No, that's not how that works. You have to WAIT until the chains are declared before making a response. Doing so otherwise is an illegal activation. See SEGOC here: https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Simultan ... 20resolves.

2. There was 0 reasons for you to act like they couldn't activate their continuous spell. Which is exactly what you did. You looking at logs wouldn't resolve that confusion. End of story.

3. So you're telling me, you're so ignorant of your own deck that you went into Ranked without knowing what your cards do? Glad you agree you deserve beginner status. But considering the previous point, you shown you don't know the basic rules.

4. No, do not misrepresent what was happening. You tried to activate and resolve an illegal card. Your opponent said no. That is why you told your opponent to be quiet. You are still in the wrong here.

5. It is YOUR duty to tell the judge what the problem is so they don't have to look through 10 minutes of logs. You obviously don't know how to handle yourself in a judge call.

6. Telling your opponent to be quiet isn't respectful. You also holding up the game is also not respectful.

7. He clicked the activate button ON Scythe then discarded it. You saw him do that. So maybe you should have. Idk, read Scythe? Or at the very least actually ask your opponent.

8. There was 0 reason for you to maliciously stall. Yes you said "think" however you are not to maliciously stall. You had 0 plays.

9. Meanwhile earlier in the thread you stated something like "Silence is consent, the opponent consented after a whole 9 seconds". So which is it? You get to have a whole minute and your opponent only gets seconds?

10. You had no legal questions. You had no legal play. You could not chain to your opponent's card.

And no, you had no legal plays. You had nothing in the GY let alone the hand or field that could legally activate. You have a history of maliciously stalling when you have no plays and is about to lose. You being frozen from this is justified. Stay out of ranked and stay off DB since you are effectively banned.

https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Respond
My opponent already declared the Chain links. I was responding accordingly when I was allowed. This is not debatable.

I was looking at logs for the continuous spell and that everything was legal.

I know what my cards do it was a simple mistake on my part. No issue here.

Instead of saying the same stuff about the card he could have literally said you can't activate live twin effect as you control another monster" I could barely read the bottom with him saying the same thing over and over again.

I said "look at logs" as it more clear there Maniez knows this that is why he didn't say much about it. Most of my points were made in the logs.

I was confused what was going on and since my attention was more focused on him calling a judge especially considering the time gap between it.

I told Maniez that I wanted to ask a question I was clearly pointing on the whale card signalling that I was reading as I still wasn't to sure how he destroyed my monstersais. I don't see how this is maliciously stalling and from what Maniez said at the end this is not the reason fir his judge call and even if I was "maliciously stalling" how is around 2 minutes of thinking maliciously stalling? The main reason for Maniez judge call was me apparently thinking for ten minutes. When the opponent called the judge and said "now just get ignored" whuch he would pause the game if I tried to continue. Knowing you Renji Asuka you will probably say "no you still maliciously stalled" ignoring all the details.

You know that I wasn't silent.

No your opponent did not declare their chains. We seen this in the log. It helps if you stopped lying.

There was no reason for you to look at the logs. The very fact you tried to stop your opponent from activating it shows you had no idea what the most basic rules of the game are.

Mistake, you can argue that. However, the very fact YOU thought your opponent couldn't activate Toy Vendor after them setting it shows me otherwise. That and the fact you are known to stall games when duels are not in your favor tells me you actively try to cheat. Then you were seen in another replay that "silence is consent" when it isn't. You try to gain any unfair advantage you can to get your wins. I am not giving you any benefit of the doubt.

No your opponent did not spam. So you couldn't read what they stated. You're trying to create any excuse you can so you won't be held accountable.

Telling the judge to "look at logs" doesn't tell the judge what the issue is. If I went into any duel as a judge, and you told me to look at logs. I'd straight up give you a match loss on the spot as I won't waste my time. You either tell what the issue is or just play properly and you won't have any issues. But we all know you can't play the game properly which we already established.

No, you were not "confused". If you genuinely were you would had asked your opponent how did they summon that Whale. You did not. You refused to communicate.

You clicking a card only signals that you wish to target that card. Doing it for any other reason does not tell anyone anything. But considering you spent over 10 minutes "thinking" despite having 0 response is you simply maliciously stalling because you were salty that you were getting rekt by Fluffals. Also telling your opponent that you are thinking for 10 minutes and not having a response which EVERYONE CAN SEE (now that is) IS by the very definition of malicious stalling. If you weren't, you wouldn't had taken more than 40 seconds and that is implying you even had a response. You had 0 reason to hold up the game the way you did.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Sound4

Post #363 by Sound4 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:42 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Ask who what question?

Also, you started thinking at 17:11, then you told your opponent at 18:27 and 19:18 that you were still thinking, then instead of finishing your "thinking" you just waited for the judge until they arrived at 30:04. You were "thinking" and "waiting" and whatnot for over 10 minutes. The judge considered that stalling, especially since you didn't even have anything you could chain to Edge Imp Chain's effect.

Maniez didn't need to show you the logs of you holding up the game for over 10 minutes. They already saw those logs, and so did I too. You could look at them yourself too. You held up the game from 17:11 to 30:04. That's all Maniez needed to determine that you were stalling.

What are you talking about? My opponent literally called the judge fir AFK I mentioned my question in the reply to Renji Asuka. Did you read the logs? As As my opponent said "now just get ignored" as he wanted a judge to come in and if I tried anything to continue he would immediately pause the game. He wanted the judge to come. I was obviously still active as I was pointing at his cards.

Again, what question were you looking to ask, who did you want to ask it to, and why did you hold up that game when you clearly didn't have a response?

Also again, this is where the stalling started. You had no response to Edge Imp Chain's effect, but still said "think" at 17:11, then your opponent waited 40 seconds, and after you still weren't telling them you were done thinking after this 40 seconds, they proceeded to play, then you still reminded them at 18:27 and 19:18 that you were still "thinking" even though, again, you didn't have any actual cards or effects you could use to respond to Edge Imp Chain's effect.

Also, like itsmetristan said, when a call for slow play is made, the duel is to continue, so even after your opponent called the judge at 18:40, you should've still been finishing your "thinking," not stop the thinking and instead wait even longer for the judge.

At 28:53, you still didn't show any sign of being done thinking, just continuing to randomly leave and return to the duel and repeatedly click on Frightfur Cruel Whale instead of just hurrying up and finishing your thinking. This, along with the fact that you never had any actual response to Edge Imp Chain's effect to begin with, is how Maniez came to the conclusion that you were stalling. You started "thinking" at 17:11, and by 28:53, you still didn't let your opponent know you were done thinking. That's at least 10 minutes right there of the duel not moving forward. Why would you keep clicking on Frightfur Cruel Whale and leaving and rejoining the duel if you were just "thinking"? There was no need for you to click on cards to bring them up, as itsmetristan also pointed out. You only need to hover your mouse over the card to bring it up. You also don't leave and rejoin the duel repeatedly when you're just "thinking".

There was nothing in that situation for you to be thinking for 40 seconds about, let alone 10 minutes, especially since, once again, you didn't have a response to Edge Imp Chain's effect to begin with.

You are cutting the most of the chat to make look like the bad guy.. You are not answering what I am saying. I mentioned the question in the Renji Asuka reply which you read so you should know if you read it it properly.

The guy said "now just get ignored" and along the lines of "until another judge comes in the room" the guy wanted a judge to come would of just ignored even if I did trty to continue or say anything. This is what I am talking about you cutting the chat to name me look like the bad guy. He called a judge for AFK not slow play I mentioned already and it is in the log you showed. I clearly wanted to ask a question. I was pointing at whale and viewing his GY to signal that I was reading his cards and that I was not Afk. Also me leaving and rejoining was a cause of a bit of connection and waiting for a judge as when you don't touch your computer or laptop it goes off and you can go back on but DB disconnects. This is clearly obvious.Stop with the 10 minutes thinking as it is not true you even said that I was getting leaving and rejoining which already means that I was not thinking anymore simply waiting for a judge to settle the issue.

Sound4

Post #364 by Sound4 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:47 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:1. No, that's not how that works. You have to WAIT until the chains are declared before making a response. Doing so otherwise is an illegal activation. See SEGOC here: https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Simultan ... 20resolves.

2. There was 0 reasons for you to act like they couldn't activate their continuous spell. Which is exactly what you did. You looking at logs wouldn't resolve that confusion. End of story.

3. So you're telling me, you're so ignorant of your own deck that you went into Ranked without knowing what your cards do? Glad you agree you deserve beginner status. But considering the previous point, you shown you don't know the basic rules.

4. No, do not misrepresent what was happening. You tried to activate and resolve an illegal card. Your opponent said no. That is why you told your opponent to be quiet. You are still in the wrong here.

5. It is YOUR duty to tell the judge what the problem is so they don't have to look through 10 minutes of logs. You obviously don't know how to handle yourself in a judge call.

6. Telling your opponent to be quiet isn't respectful. You also holding up the game is also not respectful.

7. He clicked the activate button ON Scythe then discarded it. You saw him do that. So maybe you should have. Idk, read Scythe? Or at the very least actually ask your opponent.

8. There was 0 reason for you to maliciously stall. Yes you said "think" however you are not to maliciously stall. You had 0 plays.

9. Meanwhile earlier in the thread you stated something like "Silence is consent, the opponent consented after a whole 9 seconds". So which is it? You get to have a whole minute and your opponent only gets seconds?

10. You had no legal questions. You had no legal play. You could not chain to your opponent's card.

And no, you had no legal plays. You had nothing in the GY let alone the hand or field that could legally activate. You have a history of maliciously stalling when you have no plays and is about to lose. You being frozen from this is justified. Stay out of ranked and stay off DB since you are effectively banned.

https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Respond
My opponent already declared the Chain links. I was responding accordingly when I was allowed. This is not debatable.

Instead of saying the same stuff about the card he could have literally said you can't activate live twin effect as you control another monster" I could barely read the bottom with him saying the same thing over and over again.

I said "look at logs" as it more clear there Maniez knows this that is why he didn't say much about it. Most of my points were made in the logs.

I was confused what was going on and since my attention was more focused on him calling a judge especially considering the time gap between it.

I told Maniez that I wanted to ask a question I was clearly pointing on the whale card signalling that I was reading as I still wasn't to sure how he destroyed my monstersais. I don't see how this is maliciously stalling and from what Maniez said at the end this is not the reason fir his judge call and even if I was "maliciously stalling" how is around 2 minutes of thinking maliciously stalling? The main reason for Maniez judge call was me apparently thinking for ten minutes. When the opponent called the judge and said "now just get ignored" whuch he would pause the game if I tried to continue. Knowing you Renji Asuka you will probably say "no you still maliciously stalled" ignoring all the details.

No your opponent did not declare their chains. We seen this in the log. It helps if you stopped lying.

There was no reason for you to look at the logs. The very fact you tried to stop your opponent from activating it shows you had no idea what the most basic rules of the game are.

Mistake, you can argue that. However, the very fact YOU thought your opponent couldn't activate Toy Vendor after them setting it shows me otherwise. That and the fact you are known to stall games when duels are not in your favor tells me you actively try to cheat. Then you were seen in another replay that "silence is consent" when it isn't. You try to gain any unfair advantage you can to get your wins. I am not giving you any benefit of the doubt.

No your opponent did not spam. So you couldn't read what they stated. You're trying to create any excuse you can so you won't be held accountable.

Telling the judge to "look at logs" doesn't tell the judge what the issue is. If I went into any duel as a judge, and you told me to look at logs. I'd straight up give you a match loss on the spot as I won't waste my time. You either tell what the issue is or just play properly and you won't have any issues. But we all know you can't play the game properly which we already established.

No, you were not "confused". If you genuinely were you would had asked your opponent how did they summon that Whale. You did not. You refused to communicate.

You clicking a card only signals that you wish to target that card. Doing it for any other reason does not tell anyone anything. But considering you spent over 10 minutes "thinking" despite having 0 response is you simply maliciously stalling because you were salty that you were getting rekt by Fluffals. Also telling your opponent that you are thinking for 10 minutes and not having a response which EVERYONE CAN SEE (now that is) IS by the very definition of malicious stalling. If you weren't, you wouldn't had taken more than 40 seconds and that is implying you even had a response. You had 0 reason to hold up the game the way you did.

It was most likely timing while he was typing or some lag but that is besides the point. He was fine with solemn. No issue.
He said the same thing at least 3 or 4 times when he could have said "you can not activate lila eff with another monster on the field". I am seeing now Renji Asuka that you like making little things make it out to be big things that it would warrant a match loss or beginner status.
I was obviously confused as I didn't think scythe would help him to get to summon back whale.

The guy said "now just get ignored" and along the lines of "until another judge comes in the room" the guy wanted a judge to come would of just ignored even if I did trty to continue or say anything. This is what I am talking about you cutting the chat to name me look like the bad guy. He called a judge for AFK not slow play I mentioned already and it is in the log you showed. I clearly wanted to ask a question. I was pointing at whale and viewing his GY to signal that I was reading his cards and that I was not Afk. Also me leaving and rejoining was a cause of a bit of connection and waiting for a judge as when you don't touch your computer or laptop it goes off and you can go back on but DB disconnects. This is clearly obvious.Stop with the 10 minutes thinking as it is not true you even said that I was getting leaving and rejoining which already means that I was not thinking anymore simply waiting for a judge to settle the issue.

Sound4

Post #365 by Sound4 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:50 pm

itsmetristan wrote:
I don't think you read the logs and usy watched replay and made this post.
As I said with Renji Asuka that he could have literally "you can not ss when you control another monster with lil eff" instead of ranting over and over again.

Again. They did not "rant over and over again". They said it once.

Did you read the logs that I was pointing to a card signalling that I was reading? Did you? Honestly? I said the question in that very post so you must know by now if you actually read it properly which is questionable from your responses.

Pointing to a card doesn't signal anything. You could be pointing to it for any reason whatsoever. Clicking on a card isn't even required to read it. Just say "think" in the chat as you are meant to.

I said "look at logs" as most of my point wee made there and more clear there.

Doesn't change anything. Explain the issue to the judge, and do not tell them to look at the logs. Once you tell them what the issue is, they will usually read the logs anyways unless the situation does not call for it.

Do you also know that my opponent also said " now just get ignored" which means he us waiting for a judge and that if I tried to continue he would pause the game? No you obviously don't. My opponent called for AFK which he said that I was refusing to play. This is literally what he said. An ok for what? I said "think". What are you trying to say?

That is not quite what that means. The duel was not paused. This would be in your favour if you had tried to resume play and then they paused the duel, stopping you. However, you did absolutely nothing. You didn't tell your opponent that you were supposed to keep playing, you did not attempt to continue playing, and instead you just left and rejoined the duel a bunch of times.

They said the same thing at least 3 or 4 times just that the wording was a bit different.

I said"look at logs" as my points were made more clear there. Simple as that. Maniez already knows this from previous judge calls. It is not against rules you are allowed to do it.

itsmetristan

Post #366 by itsmetristan » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:31 pm

This is silly. You're making things up here and your logic doesn't make any sense. This subject has been discussed, and your points have all been proven false.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Renji Asuka

Post #367 by Renji Asuka » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:39 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Respond

It was most likely timing while he was typing or some lag but that is besides the point. He was fine with solemn. No issue.
He said the same thing at least 3 or 4 times when he could have said "you can not activate lila eff with another monster on the field". I am seeing now Renji Asuka that you like making little things make it out to be big things that it would warrant a match loss or beginner status.
I was obviously confused as I didn't think scythe would help him to get to summon back whale.

It is still an issue, you DO NOT ACTIVATE CARDS BEFORE EFFECTS AND CHAINS ARE DECLARED. Especially when it comes to SEGOC. What you did was an illegal activation.

Also no, he did not say the same thing 3 or 4 times. That is you lying. You still weren't allowed to use Lila's effect and if you actually did think in your duel, you would had known that before you even played it.

No, I'm not making little things out to be big things. I have done an extensive analysis of your replay, pointing out important information that occurred. The things you did in that replay can be considered cheating. End of story. And we all know you have a history of that already Ingeneiro. The fact you're even saying "I'm making little things out to be big things" is showing YOU REFUSE TO ADDRESS what is being stated because YOU don't want to be held accountable.

You claimed you were confused because you didn't think Scythe could let him play whale? How can you be confused when you didn't ask how he did it? Not getting into reading the card? Again you're full of shit here.

Also YOU straight up told your opponent to be quiet. If you genuinely had a question, you would had asked instead of doing whatever bullshit you were doing. There was no "clearly wanted to ask a question". If you did you would had just asked him. You didn't. Again clicking on cards, DOES NOT TELL THE OPPONENT ANYTHING EXCEPT THAT IS YOUR TARGET. You DID NOT USE THE CHAT TO TELL HIM, "hold on, I'm reading". You didn't communicate because you refused to.

"Also me leaving and rejoining was a cause of a bit of connection and waiting for a judge as when you don't touch your computer or laptop it goes off and you can go back on but DB disconnects. This is clearly obvious." This whole section is irrelevant as I haven't really commented on it regarding the replay as there was no need to. To act otherwise is idiotic.

"Stop with the 10 minutes thinking as it is not true you even said that I was getting leaving and rejoining which already means that I was not thinking anymore simply waiting for a judge to settle the issue." Uhh how about...No. You had 10 minutes to think, even when you were "d/cing". Also considering the fact you had literally 0 plays there was no "thinking" it was maliciously stalling. Just like what you did with Ingeneiro.

The fact you got frozen over that duel, is proof enough you were in the wrong.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #368 by Lil Oldman » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:49 pm

All these people talking like they are broken records lmao
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Christen57

Post #369 by Christen57 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:14 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:What are you talking about? My opponent literally called the judge fir AFK I mentioned my question in the reply to Renji Asuka. Did you read the logs? As As my opponent said "now just get ignored" as he wanted a judge to come in and if I tried anything to continue he would immediately pause the game. He wanted the judge to come. I was obviously still active as I was pointing at his cards.

You are cutting the most of the chat to make look like the bad guy.. You are not answering what I am saying. I mentioned the question in the Renji Asuka reply which you read so you should know if you read it it properly.

You've made a bunch of replies to Renji Asuka now in this thread. I don't know which of those replies exactly you're referring to.

The guy said "now just get ignored" and along the lines of "until another judge comes in the room" the guy wanted a judge to come would of just ignored even if I did trty to continue or say anything. This is what I am talking about you cutting the chat to name me look like the bad guy.

Fine. Maybe it was wrong for your opponent to say those things, but remember, the reason the call happened in the first place was because you were taking at least 40 seconds just to think even though you had nothing you could use to respond to Edge Imp Chain's effect with.

He called a judge for AFK not slow play I mentioned already and it is in the log you showed. I clearly wanted to ask a question. I was pointing at whale and viewing his GY to signal that I was reading his cards and that I was not Afk. Also me leaving and rejoining was a cause of a bit of connection and waiting for a judge as when you don't touch your computer or laptop it goes off and you can go back on but DB disconnects. This is clearly obvious.

Again, fine, but currently there's no option to call a judge specifically for "Slow Play" or "Stalling". The only options are Ruling, Cheating, AFK, and Glitch. Since "AFK" (Away From Keyboard) seemed like the closest thing to "Slow Play" out of those 4 options, that would explain why your opponent picked "AFK" as their "reason" for the judge call.

Stop with the 10 minutes thinking as it is not true you even said that I was getting leaving and rejoining which already means that I was not thinking anymore simply waiting for a judge to settle the issue.

You should always try to resolve issues first without getting a judge involved before you actually do get one involved. Yes your opponent called a judge, but that was because you were taking 40 seconds just to think even though you had no response. Even though a judge was called in that situation, you should have still tried to finish up your thinking before they arrived, and finally let your opponent know you were done thinking so they could cancel the judge call, resolving the issue before the judge arrives. If you did this, and your opponent still chose to ignore you, insisting that you and them still wait for the judge anyway, then at that point, they would be the one stalling and ending up getting frozen, not you.

itsmetristan wrote:This is silly. You're making things up here and your logic doesn't make any sense. This subject has been discussed, and your points have all been proven false.

Genexwrecker wrote:https://prnt.sc/2119btw maniez appeal message

https://prnt.sc/2119eh3 most recent one

Genexwrecker and itsmetristan, could either of you get options to call a judge for "Slow Play," "Stalling," and "Harassment" added to rated in addition to the already-existing options to call a judge for "Ruling," "Cheating," "AFK," and "Glitch"? I've seen a lot of judge calls happen now specifically because of harassment and slow play even though there's currently no option to call a judge for either of those.

itsmetristan

Post #370 by itsmetristan » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:29 pm

Genexwrecker and itsmetristan, could either of you get options to call a judge for "Slow Play," "Stalling," and "Harassment" added to rated in addition to the already-existing options to call a judge for "Ruling," "Cheating," "AFK," and "Glitch"? I've seen a lot of judge calls happen now specifically because of harassment and slow play even though there's currently no option to call a judge for either of those.

When calling for Slow Play and Stalling, just call for AFK. For harassment, just pick ruling. Yeah we should have a button for harassment, but honestly it isn't really necessary.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

greg503

Post #371 by greg503 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:30 pm

Christen57 wrote:Genexwrecker and itsmetristan, could either of you get options to call a judge for "Slow Play," "Stalling," and "Harassment" added to rated in addition to the already-existing options to call a judge for "Ruling," "Cheating," "AFK," and "Glitch"? I've seen a lot of judge calls happen now specifically because of harassment and slow play even though there's currently no option to call a judge for either of those.

Could you please start a new thread with this instead?
Buy Floowandereeze

Genexwrecker

Post #372 by Genexwrecker » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:49 pm

It honestly does not matter as nobody clicks the correct option anyway. I think the best fix is to remove all the options and just have a window that says call judge with a yes box and no box to click.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

greg503

Post #373 by greg503 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:22 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:It honestly does not matter as nobody clicks the correct option anyway. I think the best fix is to remove all the options and just have a window that says call judge with a yes box and no box to click.

I mean, this is why DistantCoder starts his calls with "hi, issue?"
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #374 by Christen57 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:40 am

Genexwrecker wrote:It honestly does not matter as nobody clicks the correct option anyway. I think the best fix is to remove all the options and just have a window that says call judge with a yes box and no box to click.

This... could work too I guess. At least then you won't have any more situations where a slow player or staller is like "why you call a judge for AFK? I not AFK!" or a harasser is like "why you call judge for cheating when I dint cheat!"

Sound4

Post #375 by Sound4 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:00 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

You've made a bunch of replies to Renji Asuka now in this thread. I don't know which of those replies exactly you're referring to.

The guy said "now just get ignored" and along the lines of "until another judge comes in the room" the guy wanted a judge to come would of just ignored even if I did trty to continue or say anything. This is what I am talking about you cutting the chat to name me look like the bad guy.

Fine. Maybe it was wrong for your opponent to say those things, but remember, the reason the call happened in the first place was because you were taking at least 40 seconds just to think even though you had nothing you could use to respond to Edge Imp Chain's effect with.

He called a judge for AFK not slow play I mentioned already and it is in the log you showed. I clearly wanted to ask a question. I was pointing at whale and viewing his GY to signal that I was reading his cards and that I was not Afk. Also me leaving and rejoining was a cause of a bit of connection and waiting for a judge as when you don't touch your computer or laptop it goes off and you can go back on but DB disconnects. This is clearly obvious.

Again, fine, but currently there's no option to call a judge specifically for "Slow Play" or "Stalling". The only options are Ruling, Cheating, AFK, and Glitch. Since "AFK" (Away From Keyboard) seemed like the closest thing to "Slow Play" out of those 4 options, that would explain why your opponent picked "AFK" as their "reason" for the judge call.

Stop with the 10 minutes thinking as it is not true you even said that I was getting leaving and rejoining which already means that I was not thinking anymore simply waiting for a judge to settle the issue.

You should always try to resolve issues first without getting a judge involved before you actually do get one involved. Yes your opponent called a judge, but that was because you were taking 40 seconds just to think even though you had no response. Even though a judge was called in that situation, you should have still tried to finish up your thinking before they arrived, and finally let your opponent know you were done thinking so they could cancel the judge call, resolving the issue before the judge arrives. If you did this, and your opponent still chose to ignore you, insisting that you and them still wait for the judge anyway, then at that point, they would be the one stalling and ending up getting frozen, not you.

itsmetristan wrote:This is silly. You're making things up here and your logic doesn't make any sense. This subject has been discussed, and your points have all been proven false.

The opponent didn't know if I had a response or not. I have watched duels people literally look at their extra deck for minutes. Plus like I said earlier I wanted to see my options and ask him a question which was how did he still destroy my monster as explanations can help when a duel is in progress as that can be the difference between losing and winning.
Last edited by Sound4 on Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sound4

Post #376 by Sound4 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:08 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:No your opponent did not declare their chains. We seen this in the log. It helps if you stopped lying.

It is still an issue, you DO NOT ACTIVATE CARDS BEFORE EFFECTS AND CHAINS ARE DECLARED. Especially when it comes to SEGOC. What you did was an illegal activation.

Also no, he did not say the same thing 3 or 4 times. That is you lying. You still weren't allowed to use Lila's effect and if you actually did think in your duel, you would had known that before you even played it.

No, I'm not making little things out to be big things. I have done an extensive analysis of your replay, pointing out important information that occurred. The things you did in that replay can be considered cheating. End of story. And we all know you have a history of that already Ingeneiro. The fact you're even saying "I'm making little things out to be big things" is showing YOU REFUSE TO ADDRESS what is being stated because YOU don't want to be held accountable.

You claimed you were confused because you didn't think Scythe could let him play whale? How can you be confused when you didn't ask how he did it? Not getting into reading the card? Again you're full of shit here.

Also YOU straight up told your opponent to be quiet. If you genuinely had a question, you would had asked instead of doing whatever bullshit you were doing. There was no "clearly wanted to ask a question". If you did you would had just asked him. You didn't. Again clicking on cards, DOES NOT TELL THE OPPONENT ANYTHING EXCEPT THAT IS YOUR TARGET. You DID NOT USE THE CHAT TO TELL HIM, "hold on, I'm reading". You didn't communicate because you refused to.

"Also me leaving and rejoining was a cause of a bit of connection and waiting for a judge as when you don't touch your computer or laptop it goes off and you can go back on but DB disconnects. This is clearly obvious." This whole section is irrelevant as I haven't really commented on it regarding the replay as there was no need to. To act otherwise is idiotic.

"Stop with the 10 minutes thinking as it is not true you even said that I was getting leaving and rejoining which already means that I was not thinking anymore simply waiting for a judge to settle the issue." Uhh how about...No. You had 10 minutes to think, even when you were "d/cing". Also considering the fact you had literally 0 plays there was no "thinking" it was maliciously stalling. Just like what you did with Ingeneiro.

The fact you got frozen over that duel, is proof enough you were in the wrong.

Timing is important in aduel. He didn't have a issue with strike anyway.

Cosidering I was pointing at his card even though I did not activate anything was signalling I was not AFK and reading that card.

I was confused how he summoned whale especially the time gap between scyhte and him calling a judge.

Yo gnored me quoting when he said " now just get ignored" and "until another judge comes in the room" even if I did say " I am finished thinking" he would have ignored me proof this is on the logs that I was still talking but he was not responding after those two quotes. Like I said earlier I wanted to see my options and ask a question. Your post proves that you do not read and you have a record of this in many other threads. Are you suggesting me not saying "I am fin ished thinking" is me thinking fit 10 minutes whenI finished thinking way before that once he called a judge I was simpltly waiting not thinminf as I was getting disconnected multiple times.

Sound4

Post #377 by Sound4 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:13 pm

I am explaining my reasoning. No one has provided links except Renji Asuka who only provided one li K while I have provided multiple.

Renji Asuka

Post #378 by Renji Asuka » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:46 pm

YOU KNEW you didn't have a response and earlier even stated that you did when you didn't. You had no reason to make your opponent wait as long as they did.

Also timing is important you're right, you simply activated a card in an illegal timing. Doesn't matter if he didn't have an issue with strike, that doesn't mean you can still activate cards before chains are declared.

Again, pointing at a card only symbolizes that is a target you want gone. It doesn't show anything else. You should had used the chat function, but you didn't cause you were salty you got out played by fluffals.

Again, if you were legitimately confused, you should had asked your opponent or read scythe since you saw him discard it.

Also no, I didn't "ignore" anything, but you're just spouting out bullshit cause if you had used the chat and said they could proceed, it would had been on them if they didn't continue.

You also claim I don't read your posts? But you're obviously not reading what anyone is telling you and you want to circle back to the same fucking arguments. You were frozen, you were in the wrong, you maliciously stalled. End of story. Silence doesn't mean consent, never has. Now take the fucking L.

Christen57

Post #379 by Christen57 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:21 am

Sound4 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:You are cutting the most of the chat to make look like the bad guy.. You are not answering what I am saying. I mentioned the question in the Renji Asuka reply which you read so you should know if you read it it properly.

The opponent didn't know if I had a response or not.

But the judge knew, and the fact remains that after least 40 seconds from when you first said "think," you still weren't done thinking yet so the opponent proceeded to attempt to resolve Edge Imp Chain's effect anyway.

I have watched duels people literally look at their extra deck for minutes.

If players are stalling like that maliciously for minutes they should be reported so they can be penalized.

Plus like I said earlier I wanted to see my options and ask him a question which was how did he still destroy my monster as explanations can help when a duel is in progress as that can be the difference between losing and winning.

I only witnessed 3 monster destructions throughout that duel, and only 1 of them was a destruction of a monster belonging to you. The first destruction being at 3:33 when you activated "Solemn Strike" to negate the summon of the opponent's fusion monster and destroy that fusion monster, the second destruction being at 4:20 when you activated "Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit" destroying their other fusion monster, and the third being at 16:50 when they destroyed your Live☆Twin Lil-la with Frightfur Cruel Whale's effect. Frightfur Cruel Whale has an effect where, upon it's fusion summon, it can destroy 1 card on each field. They chose to destroy that Frightfur Cruel Whale itself along with your Live☆Twin Lil-la, but they banished Edge Imp Scythe to protect the Frightfur Cruel Whale from destruction, making it so only your monster would be destroyed.

If this was really all you were looking to ask, why did you never bother to ask it throughout the 10+ or so minutes of you either "thinking," waiting for the judge, or both? You had at least 10 minutes to ask that simple question and get on with the duel before that judge arrived, so why didn't you?

I was confused how he summoned whale especially the time gap between scyhte and him calling a judge.

His last fusion summon of Frightfur Cruel Whale was done with the effect of his Edge Imp Scythe — the effect which says
During your opponent's Main Phase (Quick Effect): You can reveal this card in your hand; Fusion Summon 1 "Frightfur" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or field as Fusion Material, including this card in your hand.

He used that Edge Imp Scythe along with a Fluffal Penguin for the fusion summon, both of which were valid fusion materials for the Frightfur Cruel Whale since Frightfur Cruel Whale just requires 1 "Edge Imp" monster + 1 "Fluffal" monster as it's fusion materials.

Again, if you just wanted to ask these 2 questions, why didn't you ask them during that 10+ minute waiting period?

Yo gnored me quoting when he said " now just get ignored" and "until another judge comes in the room" even if I did say " I am finished thinking" he would have ignored me proof this is on the logs that I was still talking but he was not responding after those two quotes.

Again, if that were the case, it would have been him who ended up getting frozen for stalling, not you, so you still should've finished up thinking and told him no matter what.

Like I said earlier I wanted to see my options and ask a question.

You had no options left. You had just the Live☆Twin Ki-sikil on the field which was summoned 2 turns ago, along with the Live☆Twin Home in your hand which couldn't be activated anyway since you had no cards to discard for it's cost, and you had nothing you could activate/summon from your graveyard. You had no valid reason to hold up the game that long, you had no reason to take over 10 minutes just to ask 2 simple questions, and you should have attempted to finish your thinking and resolve the issue before the judge arrived so the opponent would cancel the judge call so if at that point they didn't cancel it, then they would be the one stalling and getting frozen, not you.

Sound4

Post #380 by Sound4 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:56 am

Renji Asuka wrote:YOU KNEW you didn't have a response and earlier even stated that you did when you didn't. You had no reason to make your opponent wait as long as they did.

Also timing is important you're right, you simply activated a card in an illegal timing. Doesn't matter if he didn't have an issue with strike, that doesn't mean you can still activate cards before chains are declared.

Again, pointing at a card only symbolizes that is a target you want gone. It doesn't show anything else. You should had used the chat function, but you didn't cause you were salty you got out played by fluffals.

Again, if you were legitimately confused, you should had asked your opponent or read scythe since you saw him discard it.

Also no, I didn't "ignore" anything, but you're just spouting out bullshit cause if you had used the chat and said they could proceed, it would had been on them if they didn't continue.

You also claim I don't read your posts? But you're obviously not reading what anyone is telling you and you want to circle back to the same fucking arguments. You were frozen, you were in the wrong, you maliciously stalled. End of story. Silence doesn't mean consent, never has. Now take the fucking L.

I said earlier that I was seeing my options and reading my opponents cards.. Since I didn't activate anything while thinking I was pointing at his card it was obvious I was reading that card.

Do you know how to read? The guy said " now just get ignored" and until another judge come in the room" the guy wanted a judge to come in he was already ignoring me when I was trying to say there were no judges online when he called the judge. Around 40 seconds of thinking is maliciously stalling? I am allowed to think the guy a ccused me of refusing to play which doesn't make much sense. Plus the game wasn't even over so there would be no reason to stall. I was even complaining that I didn't want to wait for a judge as it would have been to long as me saying along the lines "now we have to eat 40 mi utes for a judge to come" why would I say this if I didn't want to continue? If you want to make your argument clear the reply properly instead of inappropriate language for no reason.

Return to “Spam Paradise”