Locked Threads Portrayed By Ace Attorney

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
greg503

Re: Locked Threads Portrayed By Ace Attorney

Post #21 by greg503 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:34 am

KTeknis wrote:No, not Larry Butz! He's might be loud-mouthed, but at least he's way more of a better person than Moonsamurai!

I mean, there aren't a lot of characters on the site that have 2 variants
Buy Floowandereeze

KTeknis

Post #22 by KTeknis » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:37 am

greg503 wrote:I mean, there aren't a lot of characters on the site that have 2 variants

I understand that, just a little surprised here to see Larry as a villain.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Christen57

Post #23 by Christen57 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:07 pm

Here's Parhelia_0000's "Xenomorph Archetype" thread portrayed by Ace Attorney!

https://objection.lol/objection/2241090

Renji Asuka

Post #24 by Renji Asuka » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:54 pm

Christen57 wrote:Here's Parhelia_0000's "Xenomorph Archetype" thread portrayed by Ace Attorney!

https://objection.lol/objection/2241090

So glad I stay out of the custom archetype threads. Like god damn.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #25 by Lil Oldman » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:07 pm

Customs is such a weird and volatile place.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

KTeknis

Post #26 by KTeknis » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:56 am

Well, that thread. It kinda gives me bad memories.

greg503

Post #27 by greg503 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:15 am

Parhelia should be doing fine now, his last post was unveiling a new boss monster he made to combine 3 of his archetypes earlier this month... in a thread with no replies yet.
Buy Floowandereeze

KTeknis

Post #28 by KTeknis » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:33 am

greg503 wrote:Parhelia should be doing fine now, his last post was unveiling a new boss monster he made to combine 3 of his archetypes earlier this month... in a thread with no replies yet.

So he's trying to pull some kind of Zefra/World Legacy stuff? That's interesting.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #29 by Lil Oldman » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:12 am

Renji Asuka wrote:Lil' Old Man was brilliant pick of character that you chose lol

Although I love the character I got, I was honestly expecting to get the clown lmao
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Sound4

Post #30 by Sound4 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:14 pm

Awesome it would cool if you did more popular threads.

itsmetristan

Post #31 by itsmetristan » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:57 pm

I wonder what the next one will be?

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Renji Asuka

Post #32 by Renji Asuka » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:47 pm

Sound4 wrote:Awesome it would cool if you did more popular threads.

If your "Silence is Consent" thread is locked. That'd probably be the next thread making you out to be the fool you are.

james123
Mood:

Post #33 by james123 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:20 am

itsmetristan wrote:I wonder what the next one will be?

The on with CrystalMusic and involving creator's names

UPDATE: There we go I found it!
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9018

Christen57

Post #34 by Christen57 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:25 am

james123 wrote:

The on with CrystalMusic and involving creator's names

UPDATE: There we go I found it!
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9018

Renji Asuka wrote:

If your "Silence is Consent" thread is locked. That'd probably be the next thread making you out to be the fool you are.
Lil Oldman wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Lil' Old Man was brilliant pick of character that you chose lol

Although I love the character I got, I was honestly expecting to get the clown lmao
KTeknis wrote:
greg503 wrote:Parhelia should be doing fine now, his last post was unveiling a new boss monster he made to combine 3 of his archetypes earlier this month... in a thread with no replies yet.

So he's trying to pull some kind of Zefra/World Legacy stuff? That's interesting.

That locked thread of CrystalMusic's that James shared was rather short, so I didn't need more than, like, an hour or two to re-create it. https://objection.lol/objection/2251212

itsmetristan

Post #35 by itsmetristan » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:17 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:

Since it's in spam paradise, it may just continue without getting locked. I hope it does get locked because I think we're all sick of it, but I think at this point we should just cut it off where we are now and ignore it from here on out.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

Renji Asuka

Post #36 by Renji Asuka » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:02 pm

itsmetristan wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

Since it's in spam paradise, it may just continue without getting locked. I hope it does get locked because I think we're all sick of it, but I think at this point we should just cut it off where we are now and ignore it from here on out.

I seen some threads in Spam Paradise get locked. Just doesn't happen often. But I don't need to tell you that.

Sound4

Post #37 by Sound4 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:52 pm

itsmetristan wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

I never intended it to be that long I thought once I showed the proof it would be settled but Genexwrecker was making excuses saying we took it to "literal" which the judge would of obviously said that if we did.

Renji Asuka

Post #38 by Renji Asuka » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:41 pm

Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:If your "Silence is Consent" thread is locked. That'd probably be the next thread making you out to be the fool you are.

I never intended it to be that long I thought once I showed the proof it would be settled but Genexwrecker was making excuses saying we took it to "literal" which the judge would of obviously said that if we did.

You had no proof of anything. Also you did in fact intend for it to be that long as you only saw yourself as "correct" and couldn't fathom being wrong. When multiple people explained why you were wrong, you should had dropped the subject. You wouldn't.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #39 by Lil Oldman » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:48 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
itsmetristan wrote:Since it's in spam paradise, it may just continue without getting locked. I hope it does get locked because I think we're all sick of it, but I think at this point we should just cut it off where we are now and ignore it from here on out.

You had no proof of anything. Also you did in fact intend for it to be that long as you only saw yourself as "correct" and couldn't fathom being wrong. When multiple people explained why you were wrong, you should had dropped the subject. You wouldn't.

Guys, I think I can speak for everyone that we should keep the drama at least outside this thread. This is just a "Just for fun" thread after all.

Sound4

Post #40 by Sound4 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:17 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I never intended it to be that long I thought once I showed the proof it would be settled but Genexwrecker was making excuses saying we took it to "literal" which the judge would of obviously said that if we did.

Guys, I think I can speak for everyone that we should keep the drama at least outside this thread. This is just a "Just for fun" thread after all.

Agreed

Return to “Spam Paradise”