It's time to stop

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
ultraviolet.exe

It's time to stop

Post #1 by ultraviolet.exe » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:26 pm

Man can everybody just stop acting so autistic and like calm down, like damn can we just enjoy the game and not put our cocks on the line everytime. Please, pretty please.

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:51 pm

ultraviolet.exe wrote:Man can everybody just stop acting so autistic and like calm down, like damn can we just enjoy the game and not put our cocks on the line everytime. Please, pretty please.

Or you know, let people act as they please provided it isn't illegal?
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

PENMASTER

Post #3 by PENMASTER » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:02 am

yea you cant come in and trample our pissing contest I find it quite fun to argue over some stupid shit
love2hate

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #4 by Lil Oldman » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:18 am

Is being stupid now forbidden or what?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Wek

Post #5 by Wek » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:06 am

ultraviolet.exe wrote:Man can everybody just stop acting so autistic and like calm down, like damn can we just enjoy the game and not put our cocks on the line everytime. Please, pretty please.

This post sounds so self-defeating I'm hoping it's intentionally ironic.

KTeknis

Post #6 by KTeknis » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:22 am

I wish, I tried.
But why bother when they find peace as boring, and view conflict as entertainment?
At least they haven't tried to stir up their own conflict just to feel entertained, they mostly just pile up on the local toxic user.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Genexwrecker

Post #7 by Genexwrecker » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:32 am

I literally cannot stop being autistic It is genetic so sorry you will just have to deal with it.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

troglyte
Mood:

Post #8 by troglyte » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:46 am

I really wanted to like the Star Wars Sequels. I really tried.
I liked the characters, I just wish the story was written competently. This is what happens when you don't plan a story in advance!
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #9 by Lil Oldman » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:36 am

KTeknis wrote:

I wish, I tried.
But why bother when they find peace as boring, and view conflict as entertainment?
At least they haven't tried to stir up their own conflict just to feel entertained, they mostly just pile up on the local toxic user.

I don't believe we (Including myself) find peace boring, peace and entertainment are not mutually exclusive. I was reading your Forumblitz thread, and if it wasn't for certain somebody, it would most likely still be active.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

KTeknis

Post #10 by KTeknis » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:45 am

Lil Oldman wrote:I don't believe we (Including myself) find peace boring, peace and entertainment are not mutually exclusive. I was reading your Forumblitz thread, and if it wasn't for certain somebody, it would most likely still be active.

I guess I got a little bit carried away then.
My encounters with CM and Parhelia, as well as some people saying that they want to fight CM more than we want him to leave in the "Why CM is hated" topic kinda make me feel cynical toward other forum users as a whole.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

greg503

Post #11 by greg503 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:37 pm

KTeknis wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:I don't believe we (Including myself) find peace boring, peace and entertainment are not mutually exclusive. I was reading your Forumblitz thread, and if it wasn't for certain somebody, it would most likely still be active.

I guess I got a little bit carried away then.
My encounters with CM and Parhelia, as well as some people saying that they want to fight CM more than we want him to leave in the "Why CM is hated" topic kinda make me feel cynical toward other forum users as a whole.

Such is social media
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Spam Paradise”