What CrystalMusic will do when he gets banned

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
james123
Mood:

What CrystalMusic will do when he gets banned

Post #1 by james123 » Sun May 09, 2021 2:43 pm

Y'all know that CrystalMusic is the worst guy on the planet so this is what he'll do when he gets banned from DB

1. he'll Delete his PS4 Account
2. He'll Burn all of his PS4 Games, DVDs, N64 Games, etc.
3. He'll Commit Suicide ROFL

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #2 by Lil Oldman » Sun May 09, 2021 2:46 pm

James: Welcome to planet comedy, population, me.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Renji Asuka

Post #3 by Renji Asuka » Sun May 09, 2021 7:02 pm

Frankly, hoping someone kills themselves, really shows how much of a shitty person you are james. And frankly, if I was an admin, you'd get banned real fast with no way of making a new account.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

james123
Mood:

Post #4 by james123 » Sun May 09, 2021 8:05 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:Frankly, hoping someone kills themselves, really shows how much of a shitty person you are james. And frankly, if I was an admin, you'd get banned real fast with no way of making a new account.

Chill chill! Im just making fun of someone and exposing them to DB, especially if it's a Troll.

greg503

Post #5 by greg503 » Sun May 09, 2021 8:28 pm

james123 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Frankly, hoping someone kills themselves, really shows how much of a shitty person you are james. And frankly, if I was an admin, you'd get banned real fast with no way of making a new account.

Chill chill! Im just making fun of someone and exposing them to DB, especially if it's a Troll.

You can do that without an implied death threat, try to keep things tasteful
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #6 by Lil Oldman » Sun May 09, 2021 8:29 pm

james123 wrote:

Dude, this ain't funny, even if CM has done some horrible things, how can we lower ourselves to his level and start joking with his life? These kinds of posts make you as big of a ship as him.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Genexwrecker

Post #7 by Genexwrecker » Sun May 09, 2021 8:42 pm

I dont care of this is spam paradise this will not be tolerated behavior and is being investigated.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh!

Post #8 by ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh! » Mon May 10, 2021 4:37 am

You're obsessed and delusional.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #9 by Darkraiclone » Mon May 10, 2021 4:44 am

james123 wrote:

To be perfectly honest, insinuating that someone should die or kill themselves is never a good way to go.
Is CrystalMusic a shit player? Yes, he is. Is CrystalMusic a sorry excuse for a human being? Yes, he is. Does CrystalMusic deserve to be punished for the shit he's done? Yes, he does. Does he deserve death for any of it? No, he doesn't.
CrystalMusic is a problematic player and user on this site and deserves nothing less than to be removed from both the game portion and the forums as a whole, no argument there, but lowering ourselves to his level will do nothing except make us just as bad, if not worse than he is, and if that happens, he pretty much wins.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #10 by AnimeMasterDub » Thu May 13, 2021 2:36 am

I agree option 3 is overboard

MikeMadness

Post #11 by MikeMadness » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:17 pm

He's already got an alt account. I know, I've seen it. What really needs to happen to him is an IP ban.

greg503

Post #12 by greg503 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:41 pm

MikeMadness wrote:He's already got an alt account. I know, I've seen it. What really needs to happen to him is an IP ban.

What's the name of that alt?
Buy Floowandereeze

MikeMadness

Post #13 by MikeMadness » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:43 pm

greg503 wrote:
MikeMadness wrote:He's already got an alt account. I know, I've seen it. What really needs to happen to him is an IP ban.

It's CrystalMusic. . He just added a period to it.

Renji Asuka

Post #14 by Renji Asuka » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:38 pm

MikeMadness wrote:
greg503 wrote:

It's CrystalMusic. . He just added a period to it.

CrystalMusic always claims people "troll him" by taking his name. So I doubt it.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

KTeknis

Post #15 by KTeknis » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:55 am

I tried searching it myself. I find it weird that the original account didn't show up in the result, but "CrystalMusic." and "CrystalMusic!." have the same profile note, while "CrystalMusic!" profile note sounds like a reworded version of his rules.
PS: I like "CrystalMusicV"'s Profile Note.
For some people, there's a fine line between strong and broken cards. For me, I hold no such sentiments. As someone who has played Yu-Gi-Oh! since the GX era, I can safely say I enjoy all aspects the game has to offer, including the Pendulum mechanic, as well as Master Rule 4. At no point in the game was Yu-Gi-Oh! ever perfect, but the beauty in that is it forces people to learn and adapt to what's being played in the metagame, if they are up to the challenge. I'm all for good fun, but I do have a couple of pointers for you to consider if you wish to duel me:
- Do not whine/complain about the power levels of cards in Custom Duels. Constructive criticism is fine, but understand that there are no set parameters for card design there, so your energy is better spent elsewhere.
- Do not fret about losing, it's part of the game! If you make cards specifically to ignore game mechanics and give yourself an advantage, then I will kindly ask you to leave from my duel.
- Don't bother a specific user just because they pissed you off. Just block them and move on. Otherwise, you will tilt in your duels, and that is no fun for anyone, especially you.

Closing thoughts:
I think Rush Duels have a lot of potential. One thing that still boggles my mind is why the "Legend" restriction on certain cards, or any cards for that matter, such as "Red-Eyes B. Dragon". Personally, I don't think big ATK/DEF values on monsters are that much of an issue for a duelist to overcome, especially when said monsters don't boast any protection. If Konami wanted to entice people to get creative with their deck builds, I think releasing halfway decent Effect Monsters would do the trick. Just sayin'.

Thanks for reading. I appreciate the feedback.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

james123
Mood:

Post #16 by james123 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:54 pm

KTeknis wrote:I tried searching it myself. I find it weird that the original account didn't show up in the result, but "CrystalMusic." and "CrystalMusic!." have the same profile note, while "CrystalMusic!" profile note sounds like a reworded version of his rules.
PS: I like "CrystalMusicV"'s Profile Note.
For some people, there's a fine line between strong and broken cards. For me, I hold no such sentiments. As someone who has played Yu-Gi-Oh! since the GX era, I can safely say I enjoy all aspects the game has to offer, including the Pendulum mechanic, as well as Master Rule 4. At no point in the game was Yu-Gi-Oh! ever perfect, but the beauty in that is it forces people to learn and adapt to what's being played in the metagame, if they are up to the challenge. I'm all for good fun, but I do have a couple of pointers for you to consider if you wish to duel me:
- Do not whine/complain about the power levels of cards in Custom Duels. Constructive criticism is fine, but understand that there are no set parameters for card design there, so your energy is better spent elsewhere.
- Do not fret about losing, it's part of the game! If you make cards specifically to ignore game mechanics and give yourself an advantage, then I will kindly ask you to leave from my duel.
- Don't bother a specific user just because they pissed you off. Just block them and move on. Otherwise, you will tilt in your duels, and that is no fun for anyone, especially you.

Closing thoughts:
I think Rush Duels have a lot of potential. One thing that still boggles my mind is why the "Legend" restriction on certain cards, or any cards for that matter, such as "Red-Eyes B. Dragon". Personally, I don't think big ATK/DEF values on monsters are that much of an issue for a duelist to overcome, especially when said monsters don't boast any protection. If Konami wanted to entice people to get creative with their deck builds, I think releasing halfway decent Effect Monsters would do the trick. Just sayin'.

Thanks for reading. I appreciate the feedback.

No... He isn't banned but he still deserves to be Banned because of his stupid trolling behavior

Return to “Spam Paradise”