what my rules mean in duels

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

what my rules mean in duels

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sat May 01, 2021 5:55 pm

seeing as many STILL dont understand what my rules mean allow me to help you out here:

in most duels i tend to have the same duel note (especially in customs) let start with:
- Custom cards: All Cards must be custom and self made: This means every single card in the deck must be custom. and all those custom cards must be made by you. (not an alt, not a friend, YOU!)

Advanced Unrated: I will list all the notes i use and simplify its meaning:
1: No Pends - this means no pendulum monsters
2: No Meta - this means no meta from 2010 to current date (exceptions on six sams)
3: No Staple - this means no using the cards I see most in duels heres a rough list: MST, Twin Twisters, Raigeki, Dark Hole, Feather Duster, Heavy Storm, Pot of Extravagence, Pot of Duality, Mystic Mine (this is not the entire list)
4: No New Support - this means no using any card that supports a particular archetype if that card is in a later generation (either by release date or seen on tv) than the generation in which the card it supports - for example: Elemental Hero Blazeman, it was not seen in gx season 1 nor released before gx ended, therefore E hero blazeman is new support for the HERO archetype. Example 2: blue-eyes twin burst was not seen, used or released before duel monsters ended, therefore it is new support for blue-eyes (note i make exceptions on certain support cards)
5: Beatdown cards only: this means every single monster in your deck must have more original ATK than its original DEF, all spells and traps must increase your ATK or DEF. know that cards like wicked avatar and moon mirror shield, and shield & sword are not allowed

these are passive rules that apply to all duels:
1: except in custom duels: you are not allowed to alter the atk or def of your opponents monsters
2: copying an opponents card is not allowed (for example: copycat)
3: except for red-eyes zombie dragon (or any effect that works in a similar fashion) touching the opponents GY is forbidden (this also means u cannot banish cards in the opponents GY)
4: tributing the opponents cards is not allowed
5: taking control of the opponents cards is not allowed UNLESS the effect does one or all of the following: A: the monster is returned to the opponent at the EP, B: if the monster is used for any summon, set, effect or condition of another monster the monster you took control of is Special Summoned to the opponents field in any position they desire. C: reffer to B and add the following the opponent gains LP equal to either the tributed monsters ATK or its DEF (their choice) D: reffer to B and add the following: monster you summoned cannot attack

NOTE this is not done im only posting it for now as to not lose my progress i will edit later
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #2 by Darkraiclone » Sat May 01, 2021 6:28 pm

TL;DR.
1: Your opponent must handicap their own deck so that they can't compete against yours.
or 2: Just simply give you the win and quit.

There, I simplified your rules for you, you're welcome. ;)
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #3 by LightCaster » Sat May 01, 2021 6:32 pm

So no trying to play a deck that can beat you, right? Might as well go play solo mode if you don't want people to try and beat you.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #4 by Lil Oldman » Sat May 01, 2021 7:40 pm

How many times has he posted this already?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #5 by NiwatoriFTW » Sat May 01, 2021 7:52 pm

Bold of you to assume that every or even a single random opponent you get will care to check your profile to see your "rules", let alone this forum post.

Dreams Equals Memes

Post #6 by Dreams Equals Memes » Sat May 01, 2021 10:05 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:2: No Meta - this means no meta from 2010 to current date (exceptions on six sams)
4: No New Support - this means no using any card that supports a particular archetype if that card is in a later generation (either by release date or seen on tv) than the generation in which the card it supports - for example: Elemental Hero Blazeman, it was not seen in gx season 1 nor released before gx ended, therefore E hero blazeman is new support for the HERO archetype. Example 2: blue-eyes twin burst was not seen, used or released before duel monsters ended, therefore it is new support for blue-eyes (note i make exceptions on certain support cards)

No meta but you allow yourself to play the strongest deck of the era. Which also contradicts your new support rule but you of course made exceptions for the decks you play

greg503

Post #7 by greg503 » Sun May 02, 2021 1:44 am

CrystalMusic wrote:seeing as many STILL dont understand what my rules mean allow me to help you out here:

Why should we care to understand the ramblings of a saltlord
Buy Floowandereeze

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #8 by LightCaster » Sun May 02, 2021 1:50 am

Lil Oldman wrote:How many times has he posted this already?

A few with some noteworthy additions such as completely ignoring the R/P/S at the beginnining

Slitina

Post #9 by Slitina » Sun May 02, 2021 3:36 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:TL;DR.
1: Your opponent must handicap their own deck so that they can't compete against yours.
or 2: Just simply give you the win and quit.

There, I simplified your rules for you, you're welcome. ;)

Nah this is better
I win you lose and then I clown you on the forums or YouTube
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #10 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Sun May 02, 2021 4:04 pm

And like that the tyrant leaves because he know's he's an idiot. Can't bother to play this dumb children's card game properly without being a baby. Then blames his shit on his "autism" or "having kids" or his mcdonalds fiasco or him being a "lawyer".

Grow up, and leave.
b

AnimeMasterDub

Post #11 by AnimeMasterDub » Sun May 02, 2021 10:53 pm

Is CrystalMusic making an A-S-S of himself again?

james123
Mood:

Post #12 by james123 » Sun May 02, 2021 11:17 pm

You forgot about something about this https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1743335 or anything similar to that

AnimeMasterDub

Post #13 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon May 03, 2021 4:01 am

CrystalMusic wrote:seeing as many STILL dont understand what my rules mean allow me to help you out here:

in most duels i tend to have the same duel note (especially in customs) let start with:
- Custom cards: All Cards must be custom and self made: This means every single card in the deck must be custom. and all those custom cards must be made by you. (not an alt, not a friend, YOU!)

Advanced Unrated: I will list all the notes i use and simplify its meaning:
1: No Pends - this means no pendulum monsters
2: No Meta - this means no meta from 2010 to current date (exceptions on six sams)
3: No Staple - this means no using the cards I see most in duels heres a rough list: MST, Twin Twisters, Raigeki, Dark Hole, Feather Duster, Heavy Storm, Pot of Extravagence, Pot of Duality, Mystic Mine (this is not the entire list)
5: Beatdown cards only: this means every single monster in your deck must have more original ATK than its original DEF, all spells and traps must increase your ATK or DEF. know that cards like wicked avatar and moon mirror shield, and shield & sword are not allowed

these are passive rules that apply to all duels:
1: except in custom duels: you are not allowed to alter the atk or def of your opponents monsters
2: copying an opponents card is not allowed (for example: copycat)
3: except for red-eyes zombie dragon (or any effect that works in a similar fashion) touching the opponents GY is forbidden (this also means u cannot banish cards in the opponents GY)
4: tributing the opponents cards is not allowed
5: taking control of the opponents cards is not allowed UNLESS the effect does one or all of the following: A: the monster is returned to the opponent at the EP, B: if the monster is used for any summon, set, effect or condition of another monster the monster you took control of is Special Summoned to the opponents field in any position they desire. C: reffer to B and add the following the opponent gains LP equal to either the tributed monsters ATK or its DEF (their choice) D: reffer to B and add the following: monster you summoned cannot attack

NOTE this is not done im only posting it for now as to not lose my progress i will edit later

What CrystalMusic's rules actually mean:
I have to win every game.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #14 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon May 03, 2021 4:01 am

seriously dude if you are afraid to flex your duel muscles against new support then just quit duelingbook and keep your dueling in duellinks

greg503

Post #15 by greg503 » Mon May 03, 2021 11:50 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:seriously dude if you are afraid to flex your duel muscles against new support then just quit duelingbook and keep your dueling in duellinks

But he NEEDS his Custom Continuous Spells to keep him from ever not having something to play.
Buy Floowandereeze

Wek

Post #16 by Wek » Mon May 03, 2021 5:49 pm

Fortunately cheaters like Crystalmusic are unable to play actual Yugioh in rated. If they tried they would get curb-stomped. :lol: So their toxicity is trapped in unrated.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #17 by CrystalMusic » Mon May 03, 2021 9:16 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:seriously dude if you are afraid to flex your duel muscles against new support then just quit duelingbook and keep your dueling in duellinks

1: telling someone to quit DB is against the rules of DB
2: duel links sucks, i cant use whatever cards i want
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #18 by CrystalMusic » Mon May 03, 2021 9:16 pm

Wek wrote:Fortunately cheaters like Crystalmusic are unable to play actual Yugioh in rated. If they tried they would get curb-stomped. :lol: So their toxicity is trapped in unrated.

actual yugioh? you call yugioh today actual yugioh? ha! give me yugioh 08 and ill crush you!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #19 by CrystalMusic » Mon May 03, 2021 9:21 pm

And ill say this again: I AM FREE TO PLAY YUGIOH ANY WAY I WANT ON HERE, IF YOU DONT LIKE THE RULES I SET OR THE WAY I PLAY YUGIOH: YOU ARE FREE TO:
1: NOT JOIN MY HOSTED DUELS
2: GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO DUEL AGAINST
3: BLOCK ME

NiwatoriFTW

Post #20 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon May 03, 2021 11:11 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:2: duel links sucks, i cant use whatever cards i want

With some perspective and enough empathy, he could understand the real issue with his duels, since he's really close to the answer.

CrystalMusic wrote:actual yugioh? you call yugioh today actual yugioh? ha! give me yugioh 08 and ill crush you!

Anyone would call Yu-Gi-Oh! today actual Yu-Gi-Oh!, despite what a handful of genwunners might argue. Every franchise that managed to last at least a decade had go through innovation and changes to keep it fresh, otherwise they would fall into oblivion. No wonder we never hear much about Chaotic and Netrunner anymore.

For example: Pokemon introduced more mechanics, battle options and, of course, more pokemon; Mortal Kombat introduced more fighters and kept changing its roster ever since MK4; Smash Bros had more mechanics, more fighters and different metas along each release. YGO already had a "hidden production rule" that was essentially making each new set be slightly stronger than the previous one. Fast Forward over a decade and half and here we are.

I'm sorry if you live in denial with reality or can't fathom the idea of things you like changing, not being unable to force it back and having to adapt to the current situation, but that's entirely your problem. Still, for some reason, you insist on projecting it and extending towards random players.

CrystalMusic wrote:And ill say this again: I AM FREE TO PLAY YUGIOH ANY WAY I WANT ON HERE, IF YOU DONT LIKE THE RULES I SET OR THE WAY I PLAY YUGIOH: YOU ARE FREE TO:
1: NOT JOIN MY HOSTED DUELS
2: GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO DUEL AGAINST
3: BLOCK ME

Of course you are. I just don't know to whom those 3 items are for, since you have blocked most of people who replies to you in the forum and the randoms that click on your duel room won't check it here, nor your profile to read the "rules".

Anyway, feel free to complain again about you not finding opponents any time soon.

Return to “Spam Paradise”