im willing to bet

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
AnimeMasterDub

Re: im willing to bet

Post #21 by AnimeMasterDub » Tue May 04, 2021 9:33 am

greg503 wrote:Reminder that Yugi had Breaker assault Weevil after his LP ran out during the Orichalcos arc

well the card yugi used was berserker soul so in conclusion breaker went berserk

AnimeMasterDub

Post #22 by AnimeMasterDub » Tue May 04, 2021 9:35 am

PENMASTER wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:only the duel before duelist kingdom is recorded and witness accounts cannot be used as rock solid evidence even worse that said witnesses are people he dueled and no one else or cease and desist letter will now be turned into a defamation lawsuit we will see you in court Mr.AnimeMasterDub under judge judgeman

we also have a confession from a kid that Weevil Underwood tricked into taking Joey Wheeler's duel disk and putting a parasite paracide card into Joey Wheelers deck.

a random child on the street isn't a trustworthy source either unless there is some kind of hard fact like fingerprints or recordings from the duels the child could just be lying there isn't one hard fact only 3 people that could call him a cheater

https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Insector_Haga

greg503

Post #23 by greg503 » Tue May 04, 2021 2:03 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
greg503 wrote:Reminder that Yugi had Breaker assault Weevil after his LP ran out during the Orichalcos arc

well the card yugi used was berserker soul so in conclusion breaker went berserk

So did Yugi
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #24 by CrystalMusic » Tue May 04, 2021 5:06 pm

the solution is simple:
if you dont like the way i play, dont join the duels i host. otherwise quit your complaining on how i play a game online.
if you want to play yugioh your way: you go host a duel

hosts have the right to have duel notes. and these duel notes can be rulesets for that duel. if you dont like a hosts ruleset, common sense would tell you: do not join them.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #25 by LightCaster » Tue May 04, 2021 5:35 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:the solution is simple:
if you dont like the way i play, dont join the duels i host. otherwise quit your complaining on how i play a game online.

hosts have the right to have duel notes. and these duel notes can be rulesets for that duel. if you dont like a hosts ruleset, common sense would tell you: do not join them.

Hosts don't have to be dicks about who joins their games and have one sided rules yet here you are. Also, fun fact: duel notes aren't contracts.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #26 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue May 04, 2021 6:16 pm

He often forgets that it takes two to have a duel, that the opponent's actions and plays should always be taken in consideration and that NOTHING enforces his "rules".

Also, taking in account how his opponents presumable consists mostly of newcomers, them getting insulted in this process can really lead to undesirable results regarding the game and the website.

Renji Asuka

Post #27 by Renji Asuka » Tue May 04, 2021 7:32 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:He often forgets that it takes two to have a duel, that the opponent's actions and plays should always be taken in consideration and that NOTHING enforces his "rules".

Also, taking in account how his opponents presumable consists mostly of newcomers, them getting insulted in this process can really lead to undesirable results regarding the game and the website.

This is the primary reason why CM should had been banned A LONG TIME AGO.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #28 by greg503 » Wed May 05, 2021 12:56 am

Then I hope your next post is complaining about hosting for an hour and finding LITERALLY no possible opponents
Buy Floowandereeze

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #29 by Darkraiclone » Wed May 05, 2021 6:20 am

greg503 wrote:

Then I hope your next post is complaining about hosting for an hour and finding LITERALLY no possible opponents

Oh, he will, and he'll still find a reason to blame everyone and everything else for it.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #30 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed May 05, 2021 10:35 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
greg503 wrote:

Oh, he will, and he'll still find a reason to blame everyone and everything else for it.

in other words CrystalMusic's real name is Eric Cartman

Return to “Spam Paradise”