Hypothetical Scenario: KTeknis Edition.

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
KTeknis

Hypothetical Scenario: KTeknis Edition.

Post #1 by KTeknis » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:35 am

Since the last thread like this went up in flames, I decided to make my own version:

You're building an army to conquer the modern world. You can pick (up to) 5 character from any universe to aid you in conquering the world. (They can all be from the same franchise). What will be your team?

My team:
Tanya from Sage Tanya the Evil: Not only she's a good strategist, her rifle is equivalent of artillery.
Utsuho Reuji from Touhou: Her Nuclear power can decimate the entire enemy coloumn. Also free Nuclear Energy.
Maple from BOFURI: She will play the defensive role with her very strong defense. Also the token team Moe. :D
Kyoji Kasshu from G Gundam: He and his Dark Gundam is very strong, and his DG Cell can corrupts the enemy into his pawn
Kabuto from Naruto Shippuden (specificaly when he got the Edo Tensei): He can use Edo Tensei to create resurrect allies or enemies as immortal zombie army and control them
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #2 by Lil Oldman » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:28 am

Ok, might aswell give it a try
Eirin Yagokoro: Due to being the smartest person in touhou, she can be the greatest strategist, aswell of being able to create any drug, she can create medicine for the right moment.
Mayumi Joutouguu: Being commander of an army, she has a ton of experience on the battlefield.
Keiki Haniyasushin: Is able to create an army of ceramic statues, so I do not have to worry about my numbers.
Okina Matara: Okina Matara has the power of draining life energy and mental energy, giving me both advatage on field and behind the scenes. Aditionally, Okina has her own land, which she can access at will and create "doors" to that place, allowing an escape route if things go south.
Satori Komeiji: Satori is able to read minds, so I am able to find any spies and prevent backstabbing whenever it is necessary
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

james123
Mood:

Post #3 by james123 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:51 am

Mine is...
The Necromancer from Castle Crashers because he can help recruit anyone (EVEN IF THEY'RE DEAD!)
Morcubus from MySims to give everyone their worst fears turning them into a weapon
Lotso from Toy Story to Store our Prisoners
Right Hand Man Reborn from The Stickmin Series for Defense
and Lastly Dr. Wily from Mega Man for Scientific Research and Invention Creation

PENMASTER

Post #4 by PENMASTER » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:12 am

one punch man
light from death note
zeno to literally hold the universe hostage
Edward elrich from full metal alchemist for unlimited firepower
dio fro jojos bizarre adventure cause he's cool time stopping dude
love2hate

Return to “Spam Paradise”