Give Me Quotes For My Signature

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
troglyte
Mood:

Give Me Quotes For My Signature

Post #1 by troglyte » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:15 pm

I'm compiling quotes from the DB Forums, which I consider to be either Badass, Hilarious, Dumb, or just Downright Memorable.

Hit me with your best DB Forum quotes.

Has to fit within the signature character limit, no long paragraphs plz
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:43 pm

Maxx "C" at 2 is the optimal banlist placement
Buy Floowandereeze

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #3 by Jedx_EX » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:27 pm

"If you get nothing related to say to say that is supported this topic, keep it to yourself before I report for harassment on here."
Whom said without sarcasm in a locked thread - February 13, 2021

(I just realized how often other people call others out through signature, as they kept them for days. I did that once.)

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #4 by Lil Oldman » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:34 pm

The iq of these judge-hate threads has severely plummeted

And no, I'm not referring to Lil Oldman, he's not even taking the thread seriously.
-Troglyte, 2/12/21
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #5 by Jedx_EX » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:40 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:The iq of these judge-hate threads has severely plummeted

And no, I'm not referring to Lil Oldman, he's not even taking the thread seriously.
-Troglyte, 2/12/21

Ah yes, the better suggested quote that says something complimentary. How splendid.
Last edited by Jedx_EX on Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #6 by Lil Oldman » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:43 pm

Anyways, is getting late and I have a meeting with famous ex-president Obama to talk about the water in jupiter
-Lil Oldman, 12/2/21
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #7 by Jedx_EX » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:47 pm

Protect Civil Liberty
(Because Freedom Can't Protect Itself):

https://youtu.be/iY0GGgykj3E

troglyte
Mood:

Post #8 by troglyte » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:56 pm

Jedx_EX wrote:"If you get nothing related to say to say that is supported this topic, keep it to yourself before I report for harassment on here."

(I just realized how often other people call others out through signature, as they kept them for days. I did that once.)

Hell yeah, I'm calling out Neo_Fire_Sonic. That quote was and still is hella badass.
he/him

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #9 by Lil Oldman » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:01 pm

Jedx_EX wrote:

-Troglyte, 2/12/21

Ah yes, the better suggested quote that says something complimentary. How splendid.

Is this supposed to be a critic on me or society? Because I am way too stupid to get last section...
Last edited by Lil Oldman on Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #10 by Jedx_EX » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:29 pm

troglyte wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:"If you get nothing related to say to say that is supported this topic, keep it to yourself before I report for harassment on here."

Hell yeah, I'm calling out Neo_Fire_Sonic. That quote was and still is hella badass.

How? I paid attention to everything that was said, and he didn't get his point across. That wasn't even the truth as to the reason he blocked me.
All he did was show a screenshot of what my friend said while claiming I was [insert verb], when in the same replay that he shared, he wasn't bothered that I was spectating to see what kind of person he is. In short, it took him 1 month to say that.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #11 by troglyte » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:08 pm

Jedx_EX wrote:
troglyte wrote:

How? I paid attention to everything that was said, and he didn't get his point across. That wasn't even the truth as to the reason he blocked me.
All he did was show a screenshot of what my friend said while claiming I was [insert verb], when in the same replay that he shared, he wasn't bothered that I was spectating to see what kind of person he is. In short, it took him 1 month to say that.

I am quoting Neo_Fire_Sonic. Not you. My signature has a quote taken completely out of context and has nothing to do with you nor the petty drama you're referring to.
he/him

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #12 by Jedx_EX » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:10 pm

troglyte wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:
troglyte wrote:

I am quoting Neo_Fire_Sonic. Not you. My signature has a quote taken completely out of context and has nothing to do with you nor the petty drama you're referring to.

But the quote was referred to me by him. There WAS no context in it, I gave it context. (The quote I shared was from moonsamurai28, btw.)
Last edited by Jedx_EX on Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #13 by troglyte » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:24 pm

Jedx_EX wrote:
troglyte wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:

But the quote was referred to me by him. There WAS no context in it, I gave it context.

So there's no issue. The context has been removed. If you feel the need to add context, at least post a link to where you think I got it from.
he/him

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #14 by Jedx_EX » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:26 pm

troglyte wrote:So there's no issue. The context has been removed. If you feel the need to add context, at least post a link to where you think I got it from.

That's what people do when they couldn't explain the problem with words (and still hold a grudge).

troglyte
Mood:

Post #15 by troglyte » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:30 pm

Jedx_EX wrote:
troglyte wrote:So there's no issue. The context has been removed. If you feel the need to add context, at least post a link to where you think I got it from.

That's what people do when they couldn't explain the problem with words (and still hold a grudge).

So there's no issue! Let's appreciate this quote, taken completely out of context, together!
he/him

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #16 by Lil Oldman » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:38 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:

-Troglyte, 2/12/21

Is this supposed to be a critic on me or society? Because I am way too stupid to get last section...

Is it?

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #17 by Jedx_EX » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:39 pm

troglyte wrote:So there's no issue! Let's appreciate this quote, taken completely out of context, together!

- Razz Emoji

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #18 by Jedx_EX » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:40 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:

Is it?

- "Mr. Green" Emoji

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #19 by Lil Oldman » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:43 pm

uuuuuh...? Am I stupid or are you not making sense?

Renji Asuka

Post #20 by Renji Asuka » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:57 am

Join the meme side you weeb! -Abraham Lincoln
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Return to “Spam Paradise”