hypothetical scenario

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: hypothetical scenario

Post #21 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:10 am

alduin is immortal as hes thousands of years old and still alive
alduin invincible unless hes in sovngarde.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #22 by Darkraiclone » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:12 am

CrystalMusic wrote:alduin is immortal as hes thousands of years old and still alive

There's just one problem with that, Buu can absorb people, meaning he can just absorb Alduin if any part of him is knocked off, or if he decides to remove a part of himself, and his blobs have some good reach.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #23 by NiwatoriFTW » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:13 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Oh so they have to die before me? Then easy Kaguya Houraisan/Fujiwara no Mokou as they are Hourai Immortals so I am clean

immortal means incapable of dying of old age. one who is immortal can still die from other causes

Immortal means having eternal life, not being able to die by any means. What you've described is eternal youth or non-senescence.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #24 by Lil Oldman » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:13 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Oh so they have to die before me? Then easy Kaguya Houraisan/Fujiwara no Mokou as they are Hourai Immortals so I am clean

immortal means incapable of dying of old age. one who is immortal can still die from other causes

An immortal is different from a Hourai Immortal then. To become a Hourai Immortal (Also known as person of Hourai) you have to drink the Hourai Elixir, which gives the incapability of dying in any way, shape or form. If you don't believe me you can read https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Immortal
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #25 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:15 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:alduin is immortal as hes thousands of years old and still alive

There's just one problem with that, Buu can absorb people, meaning he can just absorb Alduin if any part of him is knocked off, or if he decides to remove a part of himself, and his blobs have some good reach.

and theres one problem with that theory: absorbed people are not dead, they are very much alive as is with goten, trunks, piccolo and gohan when Goku and Vegeta found them. (and big buu)
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #26 by NiwatoriFTW » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:16 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:

and theres one problem with that theory: absorbed people are not dead, they are very much alive as is with goten, trunks, piccolo and gohan when Goku and Vegeta found them. (and big buu)

Well, the same can still happen to you. Are you OK with being absorbed?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #27 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:18 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:There's just one problem with that, Buu can absorb people, meaning he can just absorb Alduin if any part of him is knocked off, or if he decides to remove a part of himself, and his blobs have some good reach.

doenst matter im still alive as would alduin be, so buu still hasnt defeated me or my antagonist. so its a standoff until then.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #28 by Darkraiclone » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:19 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:

I know, but I never said it would kill him and what would make that a problem is that even though Buu didn't kill Alduin, he still gains his powers and abilities, especially the detail where only a Dragonborn can kill him, which given that he's already indestructible, that would make him 100% immortal due to the Dragonborn needing to completely destroy him on a cellular level.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #29 by NiwatoriFTW » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:21 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

doenst matter im still alive as would alduin be, so buu still hasnt defeated me or my antagonist. so its a standoff until then.

Oh, great. You won an argument but left yourself in a miserable scenario. Nothing new here, aside winning an argument.

Debt

Post #30 by Debt » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:21 am

Just gotta keep making shit up I guess

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #31 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:27 am

Debt wrote:Just gotta keep making shit up I guess

says the one who doenst know skyrim lore

NiwatoriFTW

Post #32 by NiwatoriFTW » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:29 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:Just gotta keep making shit up I guess

says the one who doenst know skyrim lore

Weird retort, considering how you literally had to change and add rules when pointed out you could ended up dead in your described scenario for your character inability to effectively protect you.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #33 by Darkraiclone » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:29 am

Also, I would pick Senator Armstrong.

Mainly due to the fact that he not only knows how to pilot a Metal Gear, but he also has Nano Machines son! Hardening to any physical trauma that he may take, meaning that any punch or kick thrown his way would feel like absolutely nothing, and those nano machines can pack a major punch to anyone dumb enough to fight him.

Debt

Post #34 by Debt » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:34 am

CrystalMusic wrote:says the one who doenst know skyrim lore

I know plenty about TES as a setting, I wouldn't say I'm an expert. But nowhere in the lore does it state that Alduin HAS to die in Sovngarde, or even that he's invincible while on Nirn. He was self-aggrandizing. The very fact he retreated to Sovngarde to lick his wounds proves that he's very much so vulnerable on Nirn. It doesn't matter that he claims to be invincible, your actions as the dragonborn disproved that.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #35 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:02 am

Debt wrote:

I know plenty about TES as a setting, I wouldn't say I'm an expert. But nowhere in the lore does it state that Alduin HAS to die in Sovngarde, or even that he's invincible while on Nirn. He was self-aggrandizing. The very fact he retreated to Sovngarde to lick his wounds proves that he's very much so vulnerable on Nirn. It doesn't matter that he claims to be invincible, your actions as the dragonborn disproved that.

you clearly have never beaten alduin. the only area the dragonborn is able to successfully kill alduin (and absorb his soul) was in sovngarde.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #36 by NiwatoriFTW » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:06 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:

you clearly have never beaten alduin. the only area the dragonborn is able to successfully kill alduin (and absorb his soul) was in sovngarde.

Great, so they could get that knowledge from Uranai Baba, have Kaioshin teleport Alduin there and finish himself.

Debt

Post #37 by Debt » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:11 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

Sovngarde being where Alduin was ultimately defeated does not mean Sovngarde is the only place where he can be defeated. Why did Alduin go to Sovngarde in the first place? He needed to retreat, he almost died. He went on to feast on souls so he can recover from the beating you gave him at the Throat of the World. If Alduin truly could only die in Sovngarde, then why would he go to Sovngarde instead of another soul rich location like Soul Cairn or the other afterlives?

Renji Asuka

Post #38 by Renji Asuka » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:52 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

Wrong, immortal means YOU CAN'T DIE PERIOD.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Renji Asuka

Post #39 by Renji Asuka » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:56 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:

Wrong, you never absorbed his soul in Sovngarde.

Before the battle can begin, the Dragonborn and the three heroes must disperse the mist that covers the land. They use Clear Skies to get rid of the mist, but Alduin will make the mist reappear. This process must be repeated a few times before finally Alduin will come out and battle. After killing Alduin, the Dragonborn will not absorb his soul. Instead, Alduin explodes after yelling words in the dragon language that, when translated, indicate his defiant refusal to believe he can truly be slain.

Source: https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Alduin
AND YOU CLAIM YOU KNOW ELDER SCROLLS LORE? GET FUCKING REKT.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Debt

Post #40 by Debt » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:20 am

Renji Asuka wrote:Wrong, you never absorbed his soul in Sovngarde.

Before the battle can begin, the Dragonborn and the three heroes must disperse the mist that covers the land. They use Clear Skies to get rid of the mist, but Alduin will make the mist reappear. This process must be repeated a few times before finally Alduin will come out and battle. After killing Alduin, the Dragonborn will not absorb his soul. Instead, Alduin explodes after yelling words in the dragon language that, when translated, indicate his defiant refusal to believe he can truly be slain.

Source: https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Alduin
AND YOU CLAIM YOU KNOW ELDER SCROLLS LORE? GET FUCKING REKT.

I honestly doubt crystal even reads at a Grade 8 level despite almost being 30. It's just woeful.

Return to “Spam Paradise”