hypothetical scenario

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
james123
Mood:

Re: hypothetical scenario

Post #61 by james123 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:52 pm

The Glitch from There is No Game Wrong Dimension

He's Immortal
He can glitch off any Characters to kill them (Erase them from the Data) even if they are Immune

But....
He has a Chance to destroy the Fourth Wall
and might Mess up the Time Line
Last edited by james123 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #62 by LightCaster » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:11 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:Just gotta keep making shit up I guess

says the one who doenst know skyrim lore

Immortality is described is the inability to die of old age. It doesn't matter what lore you're reading. Alduin cannot be killed through outliving him. You can kill Alduin's physical form outside of Soverngarde, but his soul returns to Soverngarde and only truly dies there. He can still be killed in a traditional sense.

If I were to pick an antagonist, I'd pick Heaven Ascension DIO. He has a special Stand ability called [The World Over Heaven] in which he can re-write/overwrite all of reality itself as well as stop time like the original [The World]. All of the statistics for the stand are infinite. I literally can outdo any stipulation you add.

Debt

Post #63 by Debt » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:56 pm

LightCaster wrote:Immortality is described is the inability to die of old age. It doesn't matter what lore you're reading. Alduin cannot be killed through outliving him. You can kill Alduin's physical form outside of Soverngarde, but his soul returns to Soverngarde and only truly dies there. He can still be killed in a traditional sense.

Alduin doesn't die in sovngarde. Nor is it necessary to defeat him there. Alduin is a fundamental existence due to his role in ending Kalpas. His defeat was meant to knock sense into him and sideline him until the current kalpa is ready to end.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #64 by LightCaster » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:17 am

Debt wrote:
LightCaster wrote:Immortality is described is the inability to die of old age. It doesn't matter what lore you're reading. Alduin cannot be killed through outliving him. You can kill Alduin's physical form outside of Soverngarde, but his soul returns to Soverngarde and only truly dies there. He can still be killed in a traditional sense.

Alduin doesn't die in sovngarde. Nor is it necessary to defeat him there. Alduin is a fundamental existence due to his role in ending Kalpas. His defeat was meant to knock sense into him and sideline him until the current kalpa is ready to end.

Ah. My mistake. I'm a WoW lore buff than an ES one. I'm still gunna submit my entry as Heaven Ascension DIO as a reality shifter is CrystalMusic's weakness in shit like this.

Return to “Spam Paradise”