hypothetical scenario

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Renji Asuka

Re: hypothetical scenario

Post #41 by Renji Asuka » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:31 am

Debt wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Wrong, you never absorbed his soul in Sovngarde.

Before the battle can begin, the Dragonborn and the three heroes must disperse the mist that covers the land. They use Clear Skies to get rid of the mist, but Alduin will make the mist reappear. This process must be repeated a few times before finally Alduin will come out and battle. After killing Alduin, the Dragonborn will not absorb his soul. Instead, Alduin explodes after yelling words in the dragon language that, when translated, indicate his defiant refusal to believe he can truly be slain.

Source: https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Alduin
AND YOU CLAIM YOU KNOW ELDER SCROLLS LORE? GET FUCKING REKT.

I honestly doubt crystal even reads at a Grade 8 level despite almost being 30. It's just woeful.

I doubt they even watched yugioh, or even played Skyrim at this point. Everything that comes from them is 100% bullshit.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Debt

Post #42 by Debt » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:36 am

Renji Asuka wrote:I doubt they even watched yugioh, or even played Skyrim at this point. Everything that comes from them is 100% bullshit.

I get that feeling too. It's well beyond the constant lies; like he's something straight out of the uncanny valley, completely artificial. A chatbot feels more human than Crystal. I didn't think it was possible for a human to almost fail the Turing Test.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #43 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:08 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:I know plenty about TES as a setting, I wouldn't say I'm an expert. But nowhere in the lore does it state that Alduin HAS to die in Sovngarde, or even that he's invincible while on Nirn. He was self-aggrandizing. The very fact he retreated to Sovngarde to lick his wounds proves that he's very much so vulnerable on Nirn. It doesn't matter that he claims to be invincible, your actions as the dragonborn disproved that.

you clearly have never beaten alduin. the only area the dragonborn is able to successfully kill alduin (and absorb his soul) was in sovngarde.

Wrong, you never absorbed his soul in Sovngarde.

Before the battle can begin, the Dragonborn and the three heroes must disperse the mist that covers the land. They use Clear Skies to get rid of the mist, but Alduin will make the mist reappear. This process must be repeated a few times before finally Alduin will come out and battle. After killing Alduin, the Dragonborn will not absorb his soul. Instead, Alduin explodes after yelling words in the dragon language that, when translated, indicate his defiant refusal to believe he can truly be slain.

then explain why it says "Dragon soul absorbed" after killing alduin?!?!?!?!?!? GET COUNTER REKT!!!!!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #44 by Renji Asuka » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:18 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
you clearly have never beaten alduin. the only area the dragonborn is able to successfully kill alduin (and absorb his soul) was in sovngarde.

Wrong, you never absorbed his soul in Sovngarde.

then explain why it says "Dragon soul absorbed" after killing alduin?!?!?!?!?!? GET COUNTER REKT!!!!!

It doesn't.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #45 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:20 pm

Debt wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:I doubt they even watched yugioh, or even played Skyrim at this point. Everything that comes from them is 100% bullshit.

I get that feeling too. It's well beyond the constant lies; like he's something straight out of the uncanny valley, completely artificial. A chatbot feels more human than Crystal. I didn't think it was possible for a human to almost fail the Turing Test.

me? never played skyrim? apparently you havnt seen my livestreams of skyrim on my YT. MY TY videos are genuine proof that i have played skyrim, you just dont want to believe proof that is presented to you because you are a troll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYkIjmqgeuI my dragonborn vs miraak
all it took me was 4 hits to finish him (due to his unique shout that allows him to automatically kill a dragon and absorb its soul- which also fully heals him) it only took me from 2:58 to 4:45 (counting when he engages me to where Hermaeus Mora impales him) thats less than 2 minutes - 1 minute and 47 seconds to be exact (or 107 seconds if you want to be that way)

i have never edited any videos on my YT. all my videos are the Raw video. everything that happens in my videos happened at that exact moment. i dont edit my videos because i like keeping everything i saw (or seen) in the video for my viewers to see.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #46 by Renji Asuka » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:34 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:

me? never played skyrim? apparently you havnt seen my livestreams of skyrim on my YT. MY TY videos are genuine proof that i have played skyrim, you just dont want to believe proof that is presented to you because you are a troll.

all it took me was 4 hits to finish him (due to his unique shout that allows him to automatically kill a dragon and absorb its soul- which also fully heals him) it only took me from 2:58 to 4:45 (counting when he engages me to where Hermaeus Mora impales him) thats less than 2 minutes - 1 minute and 47 seconds to be exact (or 107 seconds if you want to be that way)

i have never edited any videos on my YT. all my videos are the Raw video. everything that happens in my videos happened at that exact moment. i dont edit my videos because i like keeping everything i saw (or seen) in the video for my viewers to see.

You still didn't play Skyrim, otherwise you'd know you didn't absorb Alduin's soul.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #47 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:36 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:I get that feeling too. It's well beyond the constant lies; like he's something straight out of the uncanny valley, completely artificial. A chatbot feels more human than Crystal. I didn't think it was possible for a human to almost fail the Turing Test.

You still didn't play Skyrim, otherwise you'd know you didn't absorb Alduin's soul.

*denies proof when given it*
*still thinks i have never played skyrim*

yeah ok! at this point youre either:
A: Trolling
B: Ignorant
C: Blind
or D: All of the above

and i have amassed a total play time on skyrim (from ps3 to ps4 - counting all my save files i ever had) of over 1,200 hours - thats 50 days
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

greg503

Post #48 by greg503 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:40 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

*denies proof when given it*
*still thinks i have never played skyrim*

yeah ok! at this point youre either:
A: Trolling
B: Ignorant
C: Blind
or D: All of the above

You have a knack for seeing yourself in others, how many years have you been failing at DB, blocking people and the like?
Buy Floowandereeze

KTeknis

Post #49 by KTeknis » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:42 pm

Well, the Elder Scrolls Wikia said this:
https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/ wrote:When defeated in Sovngarde, unlike other Dragons, Alduin's soul cannot be absorbed.

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/ wrote:After killing Alduin, the Dragonborn will not absorb his soul. Instead, Alduin explodes after yelling words in the dragon language that, when translated, indicate his defiant refusal to believe he can truly be slain.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #50 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:43 pm

KTeknis wrote:Well, the Elder Scrolls Wikia said this:
https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/ wrote:When defeated in Sovngarde, unlike other Dragons, Alduin's soul cannot be absorbed.

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/ wrote:After killing Alduin, the Dragonborn will not absorb his soul. Instead, Alduin explodes after yelling words in the dragon language that, when translated, indicate his defiant refusal to believe he can truly be slain.

1 word: Mods

greg503

Post #51 by greg503 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:44 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

Congratulations on losing the argument, mods aren't canon at all
Buy Floowandereeze

KTeknis

Post #52 by KTeknis » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:47 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:1 word: Mods

Well, that's explains a lot. But I don't think it would helps reinforcing your argument.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #53 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:53 pm

when i use mods i dont use game-breaking mods such as one where im allowed to wear infinite rings and necklaces or use any enchantment on any weapon or armor i want, until im completely bored of skyrim

most mods i use are for: improved graphics such as better water effects, better lighting, better and denser grass, sun glare. houses made by the modder community (which i dont use i only add them to see what the modder community creates because its cool to see what others can think up, i only use the original houses - mostly proudspire manor and breezehome (both of these houses i preffer to have certain items stored in them, for example: in proudspire in the main bedroom safe upstairs i store all my enchanted items i acquire (armor, weapons, rings - minus the dadric artifacts i have another place i put them) and all my precious gems like diamonds, emeralds, sapphires, garnets, in the storeroom downstairs in proudspire i store all my food and mead, wine, etc in the barrels. theres a barrel in proudspire that has a stack of iron ingots on it, it is in this barrel where i store my daedric artifacts. as for breezehome? i store all my dragonbones, dragonscales, ingots, ore and smithing potions in the barrel just under the stairs, i also store all my other potions, poisons and alchemy ingredients in the alchemy lab (potions and poisons in the chest and ingerdents in the satchel on the alchemy table)

a few gameplay altering mods like one mod that allows me to collect dragon skulls from slain dragons as a trophy to collect (which i also store in the barrel under the stairs in breezehome) faster horses (so they are more useful) more bandit camps so as not to get bored while exploring, more imperial and stormcloak patrols (which also increases the chances of seeing them fight at conflicting borders) lamp-posts on roadways, and other graphic improving mods
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KTeknis

Post #54 by KTeknis » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:01 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:when i use mods i dont use game-breaking mods such as one where im allowed to wear infinite rings and necklaces or use any enchantment on any weapon or armor i want, until im completely bored of skyrim

most mods i use are for: improved graphics such as better water effects, better lighting, better and denser grass, sun glare. houses made by the modder community, a few gameplay altering mods like one mod that allows me to collect dragon skulls from slain dragons as a trophy to collect, faster horses (so they are more useful) more bandit camps so as not to get bored while exploring, more imperial and stormcloak patrols (which also increases the chances of seeing them fight at conflicting borders) lamp-posts on roadways, and other graphic improving mods

Well, it seems that one of the mods you installed makes it so you can absorb Alduin's soul, which kinda strays from the vanilla.
I guess maybe if you're doing a game with some story element, you should finish it vanilla first before start installing mods.
Also, you can share screenshot of your modlist? Words alone won't convince them much due to your reputation.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #55 by NiwatoriFTW » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:01 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:1 word: Mods

If mods could be considered for this argument, might as well change the entire lore of Dragon Ball Z to make it be about a Adventure Time-like fanfic about cats, fighting for territory.
This way, I could even choose Plank to protect me.

Also, how many more topics will you create about trivial things and end up with you not accepting you being wrong about the very scenario you put yourself in, while pulling some random and pointless excuse to justify your choice or actions?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #56 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:04 pm

KTeknis wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:when i use mods i dont use game-breaking mods such as one where im allowed to wear infinite rings and necklaces or use any enchantment on any weapon or armor i want, until im completely bored of skyrim

most mods i use are for: improved graphics such as better water effects, better lighting, better and denser grass, sun glare. houses made by the modder community, a few gameplay altering mods like one mod that allows me to collect dragon skulls from slain dragons as a trophy to collect, faster horses (so they are more useful) more bandit camps so as not to get bored while exploring, more imperial and stormcloak patrols (which also increases the chances of seeing them fight at conflicting borders) lamp-posts on roadways, and other graphic improving mods

Well, it seems that one of the mods you installed makes it so you can absorb Alduin's soul, which kinda strays from the vanilla.
I guess maybe if you're doing a game with some story element, you should finish it vanilla first before start installing mods.
Also, you can share screenshot of your modlist? Words alone won't convince them much due to your reputation.

i have beaten skyrim on ps3 over 20 times, you cant mod skyrim on ps3 without jailbreaking the system. i have no clue how to even jailbreak a system. and i never want to because its just fine as is!
and i can show you a livestream of the mods i use on my main file (considering this is AFTER i got bored of skyrim so i added in quite a few that change the game on a massive level in my attempt to keep me entertained with skyrim)
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Renji Asuka

Post #57 by Renji Asuka » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:06 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

AND HERE IT IS FOLKS, The reason why RetardMusic thinks you absorb Alduin's soul.....

And you say that I'm Ignorant, Blind, and a Troll....

My god, you are all kinds of retarded....You refused to look at proof when it was spoon fed to you and tried to argue you could absorb Alduin's soul. I called you out and it turns out, you're using a mod to do it...which IS NOT PART OF THE FUCKING STORY YOU STUPID PILE OF SHIT.

greg503

Post #58 by greg503 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:59 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

AND HERE IT IS FOLKS, The reason why RetardMusic thinks you absorb Alduin's soul.....

My god, you are all kinds of retarded....You refused to look at proof when it was spoon fed to you and tried to argue you could absorb Alduin's soul. I called you out and it turns out, you're using a mod to do it...which IS NOT PART OF THE FUCKING STORY YOU STUPID PILE OF SHIT.

You do quite well in the role of getting Crys to admit things that he does on here, being an ignorant troll
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #59 by Renji Asuka » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:23 pm

greg503 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

You do quite well in the role of getting Crys to admit things that he does on here, being an ignorant troll

It may as well be a hobby at this point lmao

Ir0n
Mood:

Post #60 by Ir0n » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:09 pm

Are Villains that aren't originally from a Video game, but appear in Video Games fine?

If yes: Darkseid or Galactus easily solo even more modern DB verses, Yhwach from Bleach (can see infinite possible futures and choose which one will come true, so auto wins against almost anyone that's not a reality warper), Lobo, Doomsday

If no: Bowser (can tank black holes), Any of the Warhammer 40k Chaos Gods, Emperor Vitiate aka Valkorion from SWTOR (depends if he counts as dead even if he just overtakes the body of someone else as a force ghost), Beliar (the dark God from Gothic), Slenderman (not sure about him, unknown whether he can die)

Return to “Spam Paradise”