talk about a busted field spell

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Lil Oldman
Mood:

Re: talk about a busted field spell

Post #21 by Lil Oldman » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:17 am

why my card weaker?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

KTeknis

Post #22 by KTeknis » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:21 am

Lil Oldman wrote:I made this card because hecatia is the strongest character in touhou and I just wanted to keep it that way, she even has 3 bodies. Is it balanced I ask?

Too easy to SS for a 4000K monster that is unaffected with card effect. (Just by paying 100 LP?) The nuke effect should have some kind of meaningful cost or restriction, like cannot attack the turn it's activated or something.

EDIT: Hold on a sec, that post is just sarcasm isn't it?
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #23 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:24 am

Lil Oldman wrote:why my card weaker?

you think your card is immune to all card effects when in truth its quite vulnerable, just because a card is unaffected by something doesnt mean it cant be dealt with. like i said i can name at least 4 things that will take care of your card. so why dont you duel me with that card and i will show you its weaknesses by using the card i was talking about? unless youre afraid? i might have to unblock you first tho.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #24 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:27 am

KTeknis wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:I made this card because hecatia is the strongest character in touhou and I just wanted to keep it that way, she even has 3 bodies. Is it balanced I ask?

Too easy to SS for a 4000K monster that is unaffected with card effect. (Just by paying 100 LP?) The nuke effect should have some kind of meaningful cost or restriction, like cannot attack the turn it's activated or something.

I feel like this whole topic is sarcasm. Or rather a subconscious joke.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #25 by Lil Oldman » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:35 am

KTeknis wrote:

I feel offended you tought this card was legit (jk) I just saw crystal saying that his card was made bases on opinion on a temple so I just made this stupid card to make a joke about it. Although I might do a serious archetype about her... Maybe.
Last edited by Lil Oldman on Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #26 by Lil Oldman » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:36 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

you think your card is immune to all card effects when in truth its quite vulnerable, just because a card is unaffected by something doesnt mean it cant be dealt with. like i said i can name at least 4 things that will take care of your card. so why dont you duel me with that card and i will show you its weaknesses by using the card i was talking about? unless youre afraid? i might have to unblock you first tho.

I am already unlocked you can look for me in your recent post about your block list. And this was a joke I really dont care about this topic, I just found comedy gold.

KTeknis

Post #27 by KTeknis » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:38 am

Lil Oldman wrote:I feel offended you tought this card was legit (jk) I just saw crystal saying that his card was made bases on opinion on a temple so I just made this stupid card to make a joke about it.

Sorry, you said something about "balance" in that post and didn't bother to read the rest of the post. I realized too late that it is supposed to be a joke.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #28 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:40 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

I am already unlocked you can look for me in your recent post about your block list. And this was a joke I really dont care about this topic, I just found comedy gold.

well im taking this seriously. so....
to prove whos card is stronger we will have to let eachother get our prized card out on the field. sound fair to you?
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #29 by Lil Oldman » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:40 am

KTeknis wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:I feel offended you tought this card was legit (jk) I just saw crystal saying that his card was made bases on opinion on a temple so I just made this stupid card to make a joke about it.

Sorry, you said something about "balance" in that post and didn't bother to read the rest of the post. I realized too late that it is supposed to be a joke.

Nah dont worry, I was just being stupid lol

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #30 by Lil Oldman » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:42 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

to prove whos card is stronger we will have to let eachother get our prized card out on the field. sound fair to you?

What does prized card even mean? And no, I am not interested, as I said, I just found comedy gold, I dont care about this thread really, it was just that it was just a great opportunity for some laughs (thank you on that one Chief)

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #31 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:44 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:I am already unlocked you can look for me in your recent post about your block list. And this was a joke I really dont care about this topic, I just found comedy gold.

What does prized card even mean? And no, I am not interested, as I said, I just found comedy gold, I dont care about this thread really, it was just that it was just a great opportunity for some laughs (thank you on that one Chief)

i smell a strong scent of cowardice! and its coming from you! Im calling you out bro! lets go! Unless you're afraid of me and my monster?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #32 by Lil Oldman » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:47 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

i smell a strong scent of cowardice! and its coming from you! Im calling you out bro! lets go! Unless you're afraid of me and my monster?

LoLK, you are just a mine of comedy gold. I am not interested on your offer. It isnt like anyone here gives a crap about what you think about me. I am doing better things than mocking a 16 year old student. I am mopping the floor.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #33 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:49 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:What does prized card even mean? And no, I am not interested, as I said, I just found comedy gold, I dont care about this thread really, it was just that it was just a great opportunity for some laughs (thank you on that one Chief)

LoLK, you are just a mine of comedy gold. I am not interested on your offer. It isnt like anyone here gives a crap about what you think about me. I am doing better things than mocking a 16 year old student. I am mopping the floor.

oh so you're a janitor?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #34 by Lil Oldman » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:51 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

oh so you're a janitor?

I am a 16 year old student with a somewhat of a superiority complex (thank you and d1234 for it)
Last edited by Lil Oldman on Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

KTeknis

Post #35 by KTeknis » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:52 am

He did said that he only made that "Stupid Card" as a joke, so it's not even his 'prized card'.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #36 by Lil Oldman » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:53 am

What does prized card mean?

KTeknis

Post #37 by KTeknis » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:58 am

Lil Oldman wrote:What does prized card mean?

Well... It's like a card you like the most, either because of sentimental reason or something.
Like Yugi have Dark Magician as his prized card or Yuya and his Smile World

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #38 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:10 am

KTeknis wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:What does prized card mean?

Well... It's like a card you like the most, either because of sentimental reason or something.
Like Yugi have Dark Magician as his prized card or Yuya and his Smile World

in my book "prized" means "best"

KTeknis

Post #39 by KTeknis » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:19 am

CrystalMusic wrote:in my book "prized" means "best"

I found this from Cambridge Dictionary Website
dictionary.cambridge.org wrote:prized
adjective
UK /praɪzd/ US /praɪzd/

considered valuable and important:
- The 1961 vintage is highly prized among wine connoisseurs.
- Her photograph is among my most prized possessions.

There's also this, from the same website
dictionary.cambridge.org wrote:prized
adjective
UK /praɪzd/ US

considered to be very valuable and important:
- The network owns two of the country's most prized TV franchises.
- Their £1.5 million property is located in a highly prized residential area.
- prized assets/commodities/resources
- prized clients/recruits

Debt

Post #40 by Debt » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:32 am

CrystalMusic wrote:clearly this hasnt sunk in yet: PSCT doesnt matter in customs! if u want PSCT go play the official cards! and unfortunately with most of you blocked your "advice" will be ignored

Psct matters just as much in customs as it does in the real game. You're just trying to justify being lazy

Return to “Spam Paradise”