talk about a busted field spell

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

talk about a busted field spell

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:05 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-26888100 - look at what their field spell does!

now i know what yall are gonna say: "youre one to talk!" why do you think im testing out all my custom decks? to balance them out and recieve input on how to balance them.

as for my water temple card? it can only add 1 card: 23 is number 1, a continuous trap card which triggers upon them declaring an attack, then requires my opponent to 2 dice in the following order: 2, 3 otherwise that attack is negated. the trap is fully able to be destroyed, targeted and/or negated, it has no protection what so ever.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:26 pm

You won't even balance your cards, especially since you wont' use PSCT. Your cards are still broken af.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:38 pm

clearly this hasnt sunk in yet: PSCT doesnt matter in customs! if u want PSCT go play the official cards! and unfortunately with most of you blocked your "advice" will be ignored
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

DuskWill

Post #4 by DuskWill » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:39 pm

So... you are trying to justify your card based on others that weren't shown yet while you ragequit over a card that has no protection and no impact even in the turn its used, considering the cards in your opponent's hand?

I mean, I can only say that it wouldn't have any impact because of the replay, but you didn't know it. After just 7 seconds, you deemed it broken without even seeing whatever was going to be his move. Which was none concerning that card, it would be a sitting duck, waiting to be destroyed by some effect without even proving its synergy or worth.

Do you ragequit just to share random situations here as soon as possible or you hate any kind of challenge presented to you?
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #5 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:40 pm

look ma i can design card

just for anyone who reads this, don't ever try to defend him, he literally is braindead
b

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:16 pm

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:Image

just for anyone who reads this, don't ever try to defend him, he literally is braindead

i made it that way because EVERYONE hates the water temple in zelda so i wanted to keep it that way

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #7 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:22 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

i made it that way because EVERYONE hates the water temple in zelda so i wanted to keep it that way

not the point dumbass
b

Slitina

Post #8 by Slitina » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:27 pm

Like I wanna point out and this is because of your lack of knowledge on psct but “unaffected by costs and conditions” seriously where was your brain when you thought of that.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

greg503

Post #9 by greg503 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:31 pm

Wow, removing the need for tributing for high level monsters, Maloseum of the Emperor does that with a 2000 LP cost soo I don't see the big deal.
Buy Floowandereeze

greg503

Post #10 by greg503 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:32 pm

Slitina wrote:Like I wanna point out and this is because of your lack of knowledge on psct but “unaffected by costs and conditions” seriously where was your brain when you thought of that.

NO TOCHA MA CARDS
Buy Floowandereeze

greg503

Post #11 by greg503 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:33 pm

Unless that card works differently than what I thought it allows both player to benefit from it, certainly more than any card you made Crys
Buy Floowandereeze

Slitina

Post #12 by Slitina » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:22 am

greg503 wrote:
Slitina wrote:Like I wanna point out and this is because of your lack of knowledge on psct but “unaffected by costs and conditions” seriously where was your brain when you thought of that.

NO TOCHA MA CARDS

NUUU DON'T TOUCH MY CARDS MY CARDS ARE PERFECT THEY DON'T NEED PSCT >_<
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #13 by Lil Oldman » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:30 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

I made this card because hecatia is the strongest character in touhou and I just wanted to keep it that way, she even has 3 bodies. Is it balanced I ask?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #14 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:38 am

you do know your card has weaknesses, weaknesses that i can easily find and make use of to get rid of it.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #15 by Lil Oldman » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:40 am

what? (genuine q)
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #16 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:42 am

Lil Oldman wrote:what? (genuine q)

i can name at least 4 weaknesses it has, but im not going to because then you would fix it to make it immune to these weaknesses

NiwatoriFTW

Post #17 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:43 am

CrystalMusic wrote:you do know your card has weaknesses, weaknesses that i can easily find and make use of to get rid of it.

And, yet, you created a topic to point and shame a card and its creator, despite being easily more stoppable than yours. I mean, what's the point of bragging about weakness if you ragequit over minimal stuff instantly?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #18 by Lil Oldman » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:49 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:what? (genuine q)

i can name at least 4 weaknesses it has, but im not going to because then you would fix it to make it immune to these weaknesses

Im gonna guess you mean a kaiju for example, but I am sure you could survive a 12K battle. Or cant be destroyed by battle and effects Scenario (but the only one I could guess it would be marshmallon) and even then, most combinations of cant be destroyed by battle and eff mostly have conditions that depende on each other, being able to blow up 3 times your board is the most reliable way to renové this dependencies. Unnaffected and unchainable is prob best def and anything you could do on your turn may or may not be done way to late.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #19 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:08 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

I made this card because hecatia is the strongest character in touhou and I just wanted to keep it that way, she even has 3 bodies. Is it balanced I ask?

your card would have nothing on my level 12, DIVINE, Warrior, Effect, ATK/3000, DEF/3000 monster

KTeknis

Post #20 by KTeknis » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:16 am

CrystalMusic wrote:your card would have nothing on my level 12, DIVINE, Warrior, Effect, ATK/3000, DEF/3000 monster

He's asking for balance, not power.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Return to “Spam Paradise”