proof my block list is way to big

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

proof my block list is way to big

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:41 pm

to put it simple: my block list is so huge that all i see is like 4 ppl hosting out of all formats, no one in the public chat. and about 15 ppl in the main menu

sigh thats what happens when you have 921 ppl blocked due to:
- A: its one of my haters here in the forums or on DB in general
- B: they cant obey a duel note with a specific format listed
- C: the first thing they message me is an insult or something else that is negative

but at least i held true to what i said a few months ago about me starting to block ppl who:
- A: cant obey a duel note
- B: troll, harass, threaten, etc
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:42 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:to put it simple: my block list is so huge that all i see is like 4 ppl hosting out of all formats, no one in the public chat. and about 15 ppl in the main menu

- C: the first thing they message me is an insult or something else that is negative

It's almost like you don't belong on this site, you've forced yourself off of it.
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:44 pm

greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:to put it simple: my block list is so huge that all i see is like 4 ppl hosting out of all formats, no one in the public chat. and about 15 ppl in the main menu

It's almost like you don't belong on this site, you've forced yourself off of it.

more like people have forced me off of it because they cant read!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

greg503

Post #4 by greg503 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:47 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:

Good, you aren't bringing fun to others, and you certainly aren't having a good time. Either chill out and let people play this children's card game the way they want with the cards they want, or stop doing this to yourself
Buy Floowandereeze

Debt

Post #5 by Debt » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:54 pm

You've made this thread like 4 times already

Renji Asuka

Post #6 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:29 pm

Well maybe if RetardMusic stopped being a stupid bitch, maybe they'd have people to play with...
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:47 pm

greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:It's almost like you don't belong on this site, you've forced yourself off of it.

Good, you aren't bringing fun to others, and you certainly aren't having a good time. Either chill out and let people play this children's card game the way they want with the cards they want, or stop doing this to yourself

*calls it a childrens card game*
*TCG came out in 2002*
2021 - 2002 = 19. most are over the age of 18 and thus not "Children" anymore. so its an adult card game now.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:48 pm

Debt wrote:You've made this thread like 4 times already

two words:
Spam.
Paradise.

greg503

Post #9 by greg503 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:56 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

*TCG came out in 2002*
2021 - 2002 = 19. most are over the age of 18 and thus not "Children" anymore. so its an adult card game now.

Then stop acting like a child over it, and follow my advice. Or you know, seek a therapist
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #10 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:03 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

*TCG came out in 2002*

Irrelevant, it was marketed towards children.

Stop being a stupid cunt.

greg503

Post #11 by greg503 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:33 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:Good, you aren't bringing fun to others, and you certainly aren't having a good time. Either chill out and let people play this children's card game the way they want with the cards they want, or stop doing this to yourself

*TCG came out in 2002*

Bro, chill out, this kind of shit is why I called you a reflection of CM's rage
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #12 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:35 pm

greg503 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
*TCG came out in 2002*

And think about why I am still doing it?

NiwatoriFTW

Post #13 by NiwatoriFTW » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:38 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Irrelevant, it was marketed towards children.

I see your point, but it would work better if he had some introspective. Or if, at least, he didn't let his subconscious take over him all the time.

greg503

Post #14 by greg503 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:40 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Irrelevant, it was marketed towards children.

Such a strong set of reactions is also not helpful, nobody needs this
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #15 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:40 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
greg503 wrote:Bro, chill out, this kind of shit is why I called you a reflection of CM's rage

I see your point, but it would work better if he had some introspective. Or if, at least, he didn't let his subconscious take over him all the time.

I mean, ignoring him doesn't work, being nice to him doesn't work, and being a dick doesn't work. So I thought, fuck it, I'll go to a million.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #16 by Lil Oldman » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:45 pm

Are you proud of Having your blocklist that big? I quite don't get the why you would post this.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

greg503

Post #17 by greg503 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:47 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:And think about why I am still doing it?

I mean, ignoring him doesn't work, being nice to him doesn't work, and being a dick doesn't work. So I thought, fuck it, I'll go to a million.

The only thing that will work is a ban, but don't let yourself be consumed by what you display here.
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #18 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:09 pm

greg503 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:I see your point, but it would work better if he had some introspective. Or if, at least, he didn't let his subconscious take over him all the time.

The only thing that will work is a ban, but don't let yourself be consumed by what you display here.

Nah, I'm extremely laid back normally. I'm just allergic to bullshit.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #19 by LightCaster » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:33 pm

but at least i held true to what i said a few months ago about me starting to block ppl who:
- A: cant obey a duel note
- B: troll, harass, threaten, etc

And this is the 8th time you've flexed this because why? You're playing the victim again because you keep making fun of people but when people tell you to stop or treat you the same way, you kick scream and cry. That's not how this works dude. We're not "haters" We're the people either trying to help you or stand up to you and apparently those are two things you can't handle. Our immediate responses are negative because you're a negative person.

You're egotistical in the ways of apparently your cards are completely balanced despite either locking down your opponent to a point where they can't play, or you use extraneous and unnecessary rules that only are out there to benefit yourself because if someone doesn't follow them to the letter, you berate them. You've admitted to hating losing so you've designed your cards and formed your ability to debate around avoiding losing as much as possible.

For debates, you quickly change topics when you know you're being too formulaic with how you debate since you don't tackle the argument, you tackle the person or outright deny their claims.

For the game itself, You clearly have a distain for the game in it's entirety since you can't figure out which era to like since you keep changing which era you like regularly. You dislike any card that can counter you to nonsensical degrees. (Frostosaurus? Really?) You also create cards that change the rules of the entire game mid-duel. How is that fair to anyone? You also don't seem to understand how the Duel Records work for the website since when you quit a duel, the record says "Lose" next to it. And that record is permanent until a website reset. Which happens extremely rarely. So seem to not understand that quitting a duel halfway through, is losing the duel.

You are constantly called a pathological liar because every time you claim something about yourself, it's completely impossible or completely outrageous that it fails to have some form of suspension of disbelief. We've seen your physical appearance before because of your vlogs on youtube that you seem oh-so desperate on boasting about since you record people to make fun of them to your 500 subscribers that are probably bot accounts. And we know they're still there because there's this fancy little thing called the Private setting on a video.

Your block list is way too big because you don't know when to lose or realize when you're in the wrong. you think you're constantly in the right and anyone who tells you otherwise is a hater. You're a bully, not the victim. Get over yourself for once.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #20 by AnimeMasterDub » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:45 pm

every time i read one of CrystalMusic's posts I feel like I am losing brain cells. Does that make sense?

Return to “Spam Paradise”