proof my block list is way to big

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh!

Re: proof my block list is way to big

Post #21 by ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh! » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:05 am

Imagine having a list THAT long and still thinking you aren't the problem. Sure, let's say it's the fault of almost 1000 people instead of the actions of 1 singular person.

KTeknis

Post #22 by KTeknis » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:21 pm

At this rate, the people who might join your rooms would be either newcomers or alt account of people you badmouthed. This will make it even harder finding people that suit you. Newcomer could have shaky knowledge of Yugioh or even Custom Card, while the alts are most likely to be joining only to troll you, since your attitude is enough to make the more decent people don't want to duel you.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #23 by AnimeMasterDub » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:26 pm

KTeknis wrote:At this rate, the people who might join your rooms would be either newcomers or alt account of people you badmouthed. This will make it even harder finding people that suit you. Newcomer could have shaky knowledge of Yugioh or even Custom Card, while the alts are most likely to be joining only to troll you, since your attitude is enough to make the more decent people don't want to duel you.

in other words CrystalMusic thinks he is the hero when he is actually the villain and is completely ignorant of where he actually stands

Return to “Spam Paradise”