more fortnite

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

more fortnite

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:07 pm

its been a month since i last played it because i didnt like what they did to team rumble (making all weapons gold) but in chapter 2, season 6 (current) they reverted team rumble solid gold to the original team rumble and i went back into the original team rumble (in over a month away from it) i ended up taking 2nd place and the victory with my team in my first match in over a month. guess that means my skills havnt diminished on Fortnite, which is good.

i had 8 matches that day and got either 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th place every time.

As for an update on some new characters i aquired:
Kratos, Master Chief, Black Panther, Captain America, Captain Marvel, Taskmaster, Venom, Agent Jones, Llambro, and the Xenomorph

I already had the following prior to these: Mandolorian, Magnus, Raven, Ravage, Shogun, Spider Knight, Valkyrie, VI, Dark Heart, , Mancake, Reese, and Shifu
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:19 pm

Yeah....I doubt that RetardMusic.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

james123
Mood:

Post #3 by james123 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:35 pm

cool story bruh

Return to “Spam Paradise”