Why do you think CrystalMusic should quit DuelingBook?

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: Why do you think CrystalMusic should quit DuelingBook?

Post #21 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:01 pm

i never said you couldnt, its the name calling! thats harassment!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #22 by Renji Asuka » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:03 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:i never said you couldnt, its the name calling! thats harassment!

You mean just like how you call others retards and noobs? OH RIGHT, THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #23 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:03 pm

greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:What harassment? You're the one who chooses to start harassment on the forums via call out threads. We just call out your bullshit.

Also the OP wasn't trying to get you to quit the site. They simply asked a question.

SO STOP BEING A STUPID CUNT.

and this is a prime example of harassment: you insult me all the time
you always throw insults at me in the forums Renji, and for what? to satisfy your small ego? or to lift your small self-esteem? when will you learn that you are violating forum rule #3: Harassment is NOT allowed

Nah, he's your shadow, man, echoing your rage

dude you haven't seen my rage... yet... what you have seen is only the 1st layer. it takes a heck of alot more than trolling and harassment to make me lose my cool. all you have seen from me is me blowing steam.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

greg503

Post #24 by greg503 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:05 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
you always throw insults at me in the forums Renji, and for what? to satisfy your small ego? or to lift your small self-esteem? when will you learn that you are violating forum rule #3: Harassment is NOT allowed

dude you haven't seen my rage... yet... what you have seen is only the 1st layer. it takes a heck of alot more than trolling and harassment to make me lose my cool. all you have seen from me is me blowing steam.

I don't need to... that's what Renji does
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #25 by Renji Asuka » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:05 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Blowing steam? Bitch please, you always get pissed off and leave the forum for a week or 2 at a time after being called out on your bullshit.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #26 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:05 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Then why do you create all those situations just to stress yourself, if you know the outcome already?

greg503

Post #27 by greg503 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:07 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:Nah, he's your shadow, man, echoing your rage

Then why do you create all those situations just to stress yourself, if you know the outcome already?

Because he's trapped in an endless calamity
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #28 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:09 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:Nah, he's your shadow, man, echoing your rage

Blowing steam? Bitch please, you always get pissed off and leave the forum for a week or 2 at a time after being called out on your bullshit.

dude only ONE unfortunate soul has seen my rage, this was when i was in high school senior year in 2010 (3 years before my 1st YT video - 6 years before the 1st video featuring my physical self in it) after weight training every day at home for 4 years straight from freshman year to senior year. he struck me with a hockey stick and i clocked him upside his jaw snapping and dislocating it.

edit 2016 was the first video on my channel where i showed myself so you have no idea what i was cappable of during those 6 years
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #29 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:13 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

dude only ONE unfortunate soul has seen my rage, this was when i was in high school senior year in 2010 (3 years before my 1st YT video which is the first photography you all have seen of me so you have no idea what i was like before that) after weight training every day at home for 4 years straight from freshman year to senior year. he struck me with a hockey stick and i clocked him upside his jaw snapping and dislocating it.

Well, we did discuss your lack of understanding of equivalence and proportionality some time ago anyway...

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #30 by Lil Oldman » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:13 pm

I'll take 200$ for un likely story john
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Renji Asuka

Post #32 by Renji Asuka » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:32 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

dude only ONE unfortunate soul has seen my rage, this was when i was in high school senior year in 2010 (3 years before my 1st YT video - 6 years before the 1st video featuring my physical self in it) after weight training every day at home for 4 years straight from freshman year to senior year. he struck me with a hockey stick and i clocked him upside his jaw snapping and dislocating it.

edit 2016 was the first video on my channel where i showed myself so you have no idea what i was cappable of during those 6 years

LOL more fucking lies from the RetardMusic.

Slitina

Post #33 by Slitina » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:51 pm

Oh boy another lie to the CrystalMusic lie list how cute.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

greg503

Post #34 by greg503 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:46 pm

Buy Floowandereeze

Debt

Post #35 by Debt » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:54 pm

If you believe what you see of him is 100% real then he should quit because he clearly doesn't enjoy the game. He can say "I hate what the game's become" all he wants but removal's been in the game since day 1. Raigeki was in the first booster set and dark hole was included in every starter deck. What he wants out of the game has never been a reality and he should move on.

If you believe that his persona is just that then he shouldn't quit, he's getting everything he wants. And he won't quit. It doesn't matter if the troll isn't fed, Crystal will persist unlike your common variety internet troll. Because he believes he's getting some kind of reaction even if there isn't one and that's good enough for him.

But if the discussion becomes should he be banned then it doesn't matter if it's all an act or how he genuinely is as a person. His conduct has gotten him muted and frozen and he's even had a mod pop into a custom room, he's had staff outright tell him on the forums that there's consideration for him getting banned. And he's achieved all this with just unrated interactions.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #36 by AnimeMasterDub » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:19 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Quit being such a baby CrystalMusic. You were practically begging for someone to make a thread like this on the forums. You pretty much flash the list of everyone you blocked like its a glorified trophy case. At this point the only way to prove you have changed for the better is to unblock everyone you blocked on the duelingbook and i mean EVERYONE.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #37 by Jedx_EX » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:58 am

How did he harass people exactly?

NiwatoriFTW

Post #38 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:07 am

Jedx_EX wrote:How did he harass people exactly?

Well, this happened once, in which an admin reprehended him: viewtopic.php?p=56672#p56672

After that, it's a not that often, but it does happen:
viewtopic.php?p=46678#p46678
viewtopic.php?p=46937#p46937
viewtopic.php?p=54221#p54221
viewtopic.php?p=54456#p54456

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #39 by Jedx_EX » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:17 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:How did he harass people exactly?

Well, this happened once, in which an admin reprehended him: viewtopic.php?p=56672#p56672

After that, it's a not that often, but it does happen:
viewtopic.php?p=46678#p46678
viewtopic.php?p=46937#p46937
viewtopic.php?p=54221#p54221
viewtopic.php?p=54456#p54456

Now that was a clear example of calling someone out, compared to my first made thread ever, which was not at all like this (Genex & Darkphenix didn't think so). It seems as if some people around here have a flawed mindset of comparing newcomers with problems with existing toxic users.

Return to “Spam Paradise”