Why do you think CrystalMusic should quit DuelingBook?

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
AnimeMasterDub

Why do you think CrystalMusic should quit DuelingBook?

Post #1 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:55 am

Post why you think CrystalMusic should quit DuelingBook

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #2 by LightCaster » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:09 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:Post why you think CrystalMusic should quit DuelingBook

He's the following:

- Abelist
- Hypocritical
- Hateful
- Pathological liar
- Immature
- Pedophillic
- Irresponsable
- All around a generally horrid person.

Renji Asuka

Post #3 by Renji Asuka » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:18 am

He blocked "90% of the userbase".

He hates yugioh.

He's has such low intelligence he doesn't know why PSCT exists or refuse to acknowledge that PSCT is useful.

No one likes him.

He has thousands of reports on him and the only reason he is still allowed on site is because judges allow it. Yet they won't tolerate me telling others to delete their account in a joking way....
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #4 by greg503 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:36 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:He blocked "90% of the userbase".

He hates yugioh.

He's has such low intelligence he doesn't know why PSCT exists or refuse to acknowledge that PSCT is useful.

No one likes him.

He has thousands of reports on him and the only reason he is still allowed on site is because judges allow it. Yet they won't tolerate me telling others to delete their account in a joking way....

A piece of advice, its mostly "in a joking way" to you. Text doesn't carry sarcasm
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #5 by Renji Asuka » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:46 pm

greg503 wrote:

He hates yugioh.

No one likes him.

A piece of advice, its mostly "in a joking way" to you. Text doesn't carry sarcasm

Oh I know, but people aren't laid back enough, but its whatever. I can get threatened of being banned/muted by doing that, yet CM can harass users all day.

greg503

Post #6 by greg503 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:40 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
greg503 wrote:

He hates yugioh.

No one likes him.

Oh I know, but people aren't laid back enough, but its whatever. I can get threatened of being banned/muted by doing that, yet CM can harass users all day.

It's because your making a "stronger" statement
Buy Floowandereeze

Yang Xiao Long

Post #7 by Yang Xiao Long » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:47 pm

The fact that a thread has to be made discussing if he's toxic enough to have to quit
Hashira | Tournament Organizer | Tournament Champion
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:07 pm

That fact that you think im going to quit dueling book is hilarious!

and a question for the site judges/admins: correct me if im wrong, but... isnt trying to get one to quit DB against the site rules?
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

greg503

Post #9 by greg503 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:10 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:That fact that you think im going to quit dueling book is hilarious!

and a question for the site judges/admins: correct me if im wrong, but... isnt trying to get one to quit DB against the site rules?

Isn't harassment against the site rules Mr. Ad-homonyms anyone who joins without catering to your tastes?
Buy Floowandereeze

NiwatoriFTW

Post #10 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:15 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:That fact that you think im going to quit dueling book is hilarious!

You mean like how you've done it yourself?

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-20198295
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "1st Gen & GX Season 1. No: New Support, MST, Dark Hole, Raigeki"
[0:00] Fr33z3: Accepted Fr33z3 into duel
[0:43] Fr33z3: Normal Summoned "Spellbook Magician of Prophecy" from hand (3/6) to M-3
[0:45] CrystalMusic: Pointed at "Spellbook Magician of Prophecy" in M-3
[0:47] CrystalMusic: "nope"
[0:51] Fr33z3: "i activate ef"
[0:52] CrystalMusic: "not from 1st gen or gx season 1"
[1:08] Fr33z3: "frist time player"
[1:11] Fr33z3: "sry"
[1:12] CrystalMusic: "get off the site"
[1:15] CrystalMusic: Left duel
[1:20] Fr33z3: Left duel

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-20197858
[0:44] godzillavkk: Activated "Pot of Duality" from hand (5/5)
[0:46] CrystalMusic: Pointed at "Pot of Duality" in S-2
[0:47] godzillavkk: Banished "Flamvell Guard" from Deck
[0:47] godzillavkk: Banished "Deep Diver" from Deck
[0:47] godzillavkk: Banished "Dark World Dealings" from Deck
[0:47] CrystalMusic: "noped"
[0:50] CrystalMusic: "i aid no staple"
[0:51] CrystalMusic: Pointed at "Pot of Duality" in S-2
[0:53] CrystalMusic: "thats a staple spell"
[1:00] godzillavkk: "staple?"
[1:10] CrystalMusic: "get off the game if u dont know the terms"
[1:12] CrystalMusic: Left duel

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #11 by LightCaster » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:32 pm

Not if the admins agree with those people.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #12 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:44 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:

[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "1st Gen & GX Season 1. No: New Support, MST, Dark Hole, Raigeki"
[0:43] Fr33z3: Normal Summoned "Spellbook Magician of Prophecy" from hand (3/6) to M-3

okand i reaped my consequences for that, i was frozen for a time if u dont recall. the reason they unfroze me is because my behavior improved and my idea of just blocking ppl who dont obey my duel notes, which i have been doing alot of blocking as of late in case you forgot about this https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=15098
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #13 by LightCaster » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:45 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:

okand i reaped my consequences for that, i was frozen for a time if u dont recall. the reason they unfroze me is because my behavior improved and my idea of just blocking ppl who dont obey my duel notes, which i have been doing alot of blocking as of late in case you forgot about this https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=15098

Not to mention the 60 accounts of harassment via replays, screenshots and forum posts.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #14 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:49 pm

how about the countless amount of harassment you all seem to do?
how about the numerous times the judges have said to you all: stop being childish
how about the numerous times the judges have said: if you dont like me, ignore me

yet you all still harass, insult, threaten, act immature, and continue to reply and acknowledge me and my posts (or in this case: make a forum post about me)

Renji Asuka

Post #15 by Renji Asuka » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:53 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:how about the countless amount of harassment you all seem to do?
how about the numerous times the judges have said to you all: stop being childish
how about the numerous times the judges have said: if you dont like me, ignore me

yet you all still harass, insult, threaten, act immature, and continue to reply and acknowledge me and my posts (or in this case: make a forum post about me)

What harassment? You're the one who chooses to start harassment on the forums via call out threads. We just call out your bullshit.

Also the OP wasn't trying to get you to quit the site. They simply asked a question.

SO STOP BEING A STUPID CUNT.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #16 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:57 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:how about the countless amount of harassment you all seem to do?

What harassment? You're the one who chooses to start harassment on the forums via call out threads. We just call out your bullshit.

Also the OP wasn't trying to get you to quit the site. They simply asked a question.

and this is a prime example of harassment: you insult me all the time
you always throw insults at me in the forums Renji, and for what? to satisfy your small ego? or to lift your small self-esteem? when will you learn that you are violating forum rule #3: Harassment is NOT allowed
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Renji Asuka

Post #17 by Renji Asuka » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:58 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

and this is a prime example of harassment: you insult me when i wasnt even replying to you.
you always throw insults at me in the forums Renji, and for what? to satisfy your small ego? or to lift your small self-esteem? when will you learn that you are violating forum rule #3: Harassment is NOT allowed

And about 80% of your threads ARE HARASSING USERS VIA CALL OUT THREAD YOU STUPID CUNT. Also this IS a forum, I can reply to anyone I want provided its on topic of the thread and isn't taken elsewhere. You replied I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO REPLY.

Also don't forget, you'd be the FIRST person to get banned on the site if the admins were less lenient on the rules.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #18 by LightCaster » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:59 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

and this is a prime example of harassment: you insult me when i wasnt even replying to you.

So explain this then, we can't call you out for breaking the rules, but you can to us?

NiwatoriFTW

Post #19 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:00 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:okand i reaped my consequences for that, i was frozen for a time if u dont recall. the reason they unfroze me is because my behavior improved and my idea of just blocking ppl who dont obey my duel notes, which i have been doing alot of blocking as of late in case you forgot about this https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=15098

Oh, please, you didn't even noticed getting frozen and unfrozen until it was mentioned and shown to you: viewtopic.php?p=45783#p45783

greg503

Post #20 by greg503 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:00 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

and this is a prime example of harassment: you insult me all the time

Nah, he's your shadow, man, echoing your rage
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Spam Paradise”