going back to my deal i made a few months ago

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

going back to my deal i made a few months ago

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:54 am

it was simple:
if you duel against me and obey the duel note i set, then i will duel against you with the duel note you set.

theres only 1 rule i ask: no pends.

be aware i dont know alot of the new cards from 2012 to 2021 so give me time to read them. if i dont understand them i may ask you to simplify what it means.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:04 am

CrystalMusic wrote:it was simple:
if you duel against me and obey the duel note i set, then i will duel against you with the duel note you set.

be aware i dont know alot of the new cards from 2012 to 2021 so give me time to read them. if i dont understand them i may ask you to simplify what it means.

Nah, you should get bullied for not knowing any of the new cards, because you're stupid and can't read.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #3 by LightCaster » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:09 am

CrystalMusic wrote:it was simple:

You also can't be angry at people for not doing something or not knowing about something.

greg503

Post #4 by greg503 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:31 pm

But what about your other rules, would you get angry enough to not fulfill the other part, because you only said "in the duel note"
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Spam Paradise”