why can ppl NEVER use E Hero Prisma's effect correctly?

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

why can ppl NEVER use E Hero Prisma's effect correctly?

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:33 am

What Prisma Says:
Once per turn: You can reveal 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, then send 1 of the Fusion Materials whose name is specifically listed on that card from your Deck to the Graveyard; this card's name becomes the sent monster's until the End Phase.

So you reveal the Fusion FIRST
THEN send 1 of the materials listed on the fusion from your deck to the GY
Not the other way around!!!

My Opponents: Activates Prisma's effect and sends a monster to the GY THEN reveals the fusion

Me: NO! thats not how Prisma Works allow me to demonstrate how to PROPERLY use his effect:
- Reveals E hero Tempest, Sends E Hero Avian from deck to GY
That is how his effect works!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

DuskWill

Post #2 by DuskWill » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:05 am

I was half expecting this to be about people not understanding the "specifically listed on that card". Anyway, apparently, those two actions are both the cost, so missing the order is a very minor issue, since they're bound to happen anyway in normal circumstances.

There's also the situation that Prisma's effect is part of a chain and doing its cost in reverse order actually promotes the gameplay. It would mean less time checking the deck if you, say, activated Predaplanning or Prologue of the Destruction Swordsman and had to send other card(s) from your deck to the grave. This would also mean less shuffling and sometimes the card for Prisma's effect is a specific material for a single Fusion Monster, so, in the end, there's no need to essentially rule shark the player messing up the order.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

greg503

Post #3 by greg503 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:14 am

So does this make you one of the people who complain about players using dice to track counters? Because there's no reason to be this pendantic except to be a troll. THIS is why you attract toxicity
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #4 by Renji Asuka » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:27 am

Stop being a fucking retard CM.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #5 by Darkraiclone » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:28 am

Nobody uses Prisma anyway, so don't be surprised when people don't know how his effect works.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #6 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:54 am

DuskWill wrote:I was half expecting this to be about people not understanding the "specifically listed on that card". Anyway, apparently, those two actions are both the cost, so missing the order is a very minor issue, since they're bound to happen anyway in normal circumstances.

There's also the situation that Prisma's effect is part of a chain and doing its cost in reverse order actually promotes the gameplay. It would mean less time checking the deck if you, say, activated Predaplanning or Prologue of the Destruction Swordsman and had to send other card(s) from your deck to the grave. This would also mean less shuffling and sometimes the card for Prisma's effect is a specific material for a single Fusion Monster, so, in the end, there's no need to essentially rule shark the player messing up the order.

Translation CrystalMusic needs to quit being a perfectionist prick

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #7 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:32 am

Darkraiclone wrote:Nobody uses Prisma anyway, so don't be surprised when people don't know how his effect works.

Oh he's used, just not in hero decks. Like, never in hero decks.
b

Return to “Spam Paradise”