Share your favorite character in games

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
DuskWill

Share your favorite character in games

Post #1 by DuskWill » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:18 am

I have seen a couple of post discussing games other than Yu-Gi-Oh! around here, such as Minecraft and World of Warcraft, but it doesn't seem to have much effort on talking much about those subjects or properly share proudly of your character in such games. Perhaps it would deviate from the topic's subject or people were afraid to be judged about it.

With that in mind, I decided to create this topic so you could share a bit about a character in a game that you have invested some of your time, effort and possibly real life money to achieve... well, self-satisfaction. No achievements or epic feats needed, just a brief description and some picture(s) of your (preferably customizable) character in a game of your choice.

Also, to have a better focus on this topic, here are two guidelines for your eventual contribution here:
1)You have customized your character a bit beyond the default visual settings. It could have started as standard as Steve from Minecraft, so have at least have a skin on it.
2)Having a character modelled by you actually made you have more fun in said game playing as him/her/it.

Having said that, here is my main character in Tree of Savior:
I named her Reverie. She's a Wizard with 3 sub-classes but mostly focused on earth skills from her Terramancer specialization.
Sometimes I make her wear this silly costume combination so people can acknowledge her better or even underestimate for her ophidious looks.
And here are a couple of gifs of her skills.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

james123
Mood:

Post #2 by james123 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:56 am

Two of the Characters I use in Castle Crashers in NS and PC Respectively

Renji Asuka

Post #3 by Renji Asuka » Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:03 pm

Meet Nightrom from the server of Zangarmarsh recreated on wowhead as its too much of a pain to update WoW just to get a screen shot!

This is my Night Elf Hunter who has loads of fun killing things and soloing raids!

Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

KTeknis

Post #4 by KTeknis » Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:14 pm

I wanted to join in, but how do you put image straight from my computer? Do I have to put it on Imgur or something first?
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Renji Asuka

Post #5 by Renji Asuka » Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:27 pm

KTeknis wrote:I wanted to join in, but how do you put image straight from my computer? Do I have to put it on Imgur or something first?

You have to upload it somewhere, then go into the advanced reply and use the Img button and put the URL between the [img ][/img] minus the space on the first [img] alternatively you could type it out.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

KTeknis

Post #6 by KTeknis » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:02 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:You have to upload it somewhere, then go into the advanced reply and use the Img button and put the URL between the [img ][/img] minus the space on the first [img] alternatively you could type it out.

Thanks. I'm making an Imgur Account now.

DuskWill

Post #7 by DuskWill » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:06 pm

KTeknis wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You have to upload it somewhere, then go into the advanced reply and use the Img button and put the URL between the [img ][/img] minus the space on the first [img] alternatively you could type it out.

Thanks. I'm making an Imgur Account now.

I should mention that if upload a gif there it often gets converted into mp4 extension. Still, you can just rename the extension ins the sharing link to .gif and it will run smoothly in this forum, despite not being properly converted.

Or perhaps imgur keeps your uploaded gif file despite the conversion, I'm not entirely sure yet.
This is...

KTeknis

Post #8 by KTeknis » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:26 pm

Alright, I got Imgur now and posted the images. Now I can share it now.

So here's Dur4nd4l from Lobotomy Corporation. It's a management game inspired by SCP Foundation, but you got to rename and customize the employee you wish to recruit (It cost an extra LOB Point though).
I think he's the first employee I got to hit 100 Justice, making him the first hard hitter in the team. I also entrusted him with Justitia set from Bird of Judgement, which also make him my first employee who can handle ALEPH Level abnormalities. (Which is the most dangerous level).
Here is him and Saki taking on The Red Mist, one of the game's major bosses.

DuskWill

Post #9 by DuskWill » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:06 am

I think this thread died a bit too fast and I'm not sure if I'm OK with that. So, here are some more contributions:

My character in Terraria. He usually doesn't wear those cosmetics ever since I was getting near the endgame, but I played with him like this for so long that I like him better as this:

My character in Starbound, with better cosmetics that doesn't hide his face or race (Floran), despite the armor equipped:
This is...

Return to “Spam Paradise”