my PS4 games

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

my PS4 games

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:09 pm

If you play any of the following games on PS4 ill gladly play along. Ill also tell you what i preffer to do in each game
- Ark Survival Evolved: Make a huge tribe with friends and work together to make different things and tame as many dinos as possible ( i have all the DLC maps)
- Destiny 2: strikes, gambit, patrol events, and private matches in crucible
- Fortnite: team rumble or creative mode
- Minecraft: work together to survive. Note i have keep inventory enabled along with a few other options
- Ghost recon breakpoint: takedown bases, shoot enemies, take down behemoths, aamon assault area's, and other free roam stuff
- Need for speed hot pursuit remastered: private matches in racing or hot pursuit.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

james123
Mood:

Post #2 by james123 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:05 pm

I don't own most of the games & now why not get lost and play with someone your own size or something like that :twisted:

Renji Asuka

Post #3 by Renji Asuka » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:07 pm

I'd honestly never play with you, especially with how toxic you are.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #4 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:37 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:I'd honestly never play with you, especially with how toxic you are.

im very different in these games than i am with yugioh.
edit: what i mean by that is unlike in yugioh where i stick to old stuff, in these games i adapt to make sure im on equal grounds or have the edge.
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #5 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:51 pm

did you just admit that you're toxic playing yugioh?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iywaBOMvYLI
Eating seeds.
b

Renji Asuka

Post #6 by Renji Asuka » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:02 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:I'd honestly never play with you, especially with how toxic you are.

im very different in these games than i am with yugioh.

No, you're the exact same. You treat other people like shit, you expect to be treated like a god. Frankly, you're a waste of space and oxygen.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Genexwrecker

Post #7 by Genexwrecker » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:34 am

You dont do 12man raids in destiny2? shame
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #8 by LightCaster » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:58 am

Genexwrecker wrote:You dont do 12man raids in destiny2? shame

No because he doesn't wanna be called out if he's not doing his part in the raid, or as he puts it: "Getting picked on because he's totally carrying the raid guys."

Genexwrecker

Post #9 by Genexwrecker » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:00 am

LightCaster wrote:

No because he doesn't wanna be called out if he's not doing his part in the raid, or as he puts it: "Getting picked on because he's totally carrying the raid guys."

Lol The only game I play online is destiny. I actually can carry an entire raid team and teach them mechanics unlike crystal.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #10 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:03 am

i play gambit and i kick serious butt in that mode.

Genexwrecker

Post #11 by Genexwrecker » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:04 am

so a 1 kill invasion

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #12 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:05 am

Genexwrecker wrote:so a 1 kill invasion

i dont invade, i focus on getting motes to get the primeval faster.

Genexwrecker

Post #13 by Genexwrecker » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:10 am

What do you do when you get invaded hide in a corner or kill the invader? does that change pending on how many motes you are at max 15

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #14 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:19 am

iv only played 4 matches of gambit and have 3 wins, i average anywhere from 25 - 45 out of the 75 motes needed to summon the primeval per match so i always get at least 33.33% of the motes every match. i have defeated 25 blockers, and fended off 8 invaders, and all of this with my titan who has 1159 power, 20 mobility, 82 resilience, 23 recovery, 31 dicipline, 42 intellect, and 33 strength, sentinel shield as my super.

and look to my reply above to see what i do when i get invaded.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #15 by LightCaster » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:22 am

CrystalMusic wrote:iv only played 4 matches of gambit and have 3 wins, i average anywhere from 25 - 45 out of the 75 motes needed to summon the primeval per match so i always get at least 33.33% of the motes every match. i have defeated 25 blockers, and fended off 8 invaders, and all of this with my titan who has 1159 power, 20 mobility, 82 resilience, 23 recovery, 31 dicipline, 42 intellect, and 33 strength, sentinel shield as my super.

And that's going on the lie list.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #16 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:24 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:iv only played 4 matches of gambit and have 3 wins, i average anywhere from 25 - 45 out of the 75 motes needed to summon the primeval per match so i always get at least 33.33% of the motes every match. i have defeated 25 blockers, and fended off 8 invaders, and all of this with my titan who has 1159 power, 20 mobility, 82 resilience, 23 recovery, 31 dicipline, 42 intellect, and 33 strength, sentinel shield as my super.

i can show you the proof all i have to do is go to my triumphs page - stats tracker - gambit - all
either that or i can screenshot the image and send it to you via a ps4 message
or option 3: screenshot the image via ps4, then take a photo with my mobile and post it on the destiny amino

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #17 by LightCaster » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:29 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

i can show you the proof all i have to do is go to my triumphs page - stats tracker - gambit - all
or option 3: screenshot the image via ps4, then take a photo with my mobile and post it on the destiny amino

Photos can be edited.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #18 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:36 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

Photos can be edited.

explain how TF im going to edit the image with the default photo editor on the mobile without making it obvious the photo was edited!
and if u dont believe me you know i can screen shot the image directly and send it via a message
to me it just sounds like youre jealous because im actually good in gambit and i only had 4 matches

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #19 by Jedx_EX » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:40 am

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:did you just admit that you're toxic playing yugioh?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iywaBOMvYLI
Eating seeds.

Ok...

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #20 by LightCaster » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:44 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Photos can be edited.

explain how TF im going to edit the image with the default photo editor on the mobile without making it obvious the photo was edited!
and if u dont believe me you know i can screen shot the image directly and send it via a message
to me it just sounds like youre jealous because im actually good in gambit and i only had 4 matches

Two words: Photo. and Shop.

And I don't even care about Destiny. I just know you're full of shit. I can command a raid of twenty people in World of Warcraft. I've shown I am far better than you at Elder Scrolls. I am superior to you in many different ways and so are many others. But your childish mind can't comprehend the idea of someone better than you.

Return to “Spam Paradise”